For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(61768)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Asurion Upgrade

Asurion insurance has suggested giving me an iPhone 15 pro max in for my iPhone 13 Pro Max. My 13 has cracked front and rear screens. If I take this option to upgrade via insurance claim, would it void my current upgrade eligibility with AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

correct incorrect listed IMEI after insurance replacement

I have an ATT mobile phone line number and a Samsung S22 Ultra phone. There was damage to the original phone & a claim was filed with the insurance carrier.  The replacement phone arrived & we went through the activation process. It appears that the new phone's IMEI didn't get linked t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Account suspended

I asked for the travel hold on February 15th, but att keeps charging me fee so I asked my bank to argue the transaction. Now,att sent me email notified me my account is suspended and the service is going to be cancelled. I tried to solve the problem by using online chat. However, since I’m traveling

Questions

Accepted Solution

Requesting and Obtaining Copies of Detailed Bills

I seeking to obtain copies of detailed bills (including billing information and call & text logs between January 2021 and March 2022. Please advise: Who should be contacted to make a request for copies of detailed bills between 1/21 and 3/22? What fees, if any, apply to a request for copies

Questions

Complete frustration- time to end an almost 20 year business relationship

As the title states, it's time to end an almost 20 year relationship with AT&T. Yesterday was the final straw, so I write this to make a statement and to convey my total and utter frustration with AT&T. I'm sure I'm not alone in this sentiment and hopefully this is useful to not only the "hi

Questions

promotional credit never received

In September of 2021 I switched to the unlimited plan so that I could get the iPhone 13 mini for free after billing credits. I never received any bill credit since then even though the newly redesigned installment page says I am receiving a credit of 19.45 a month.  

Questions

Roaming charges

Twice AT & T has billed for international roaming charges that were disabled. Before sending my 14 y.o. daughter to Europe I visited an AT & T store in person in Siant Louis Park, MN to ensure that she wouldn't be able to incur additional charges. It took the store rep. almost an hour to fig

Questions

Account Charge

On March 6th, I was served a one time charge for a Non-returned device - Next (Mar 06) for $533.19. I will not be paying this fee due to a failed responsibility on the end of ATT. I did send the device back but no tracking number was ever issued to me.  I asked for AT&T to deliver me th

Questions

Unlimited Your Way - Premium PL, Extra EL, and Starter SL per line cost chart for AT&T consumer plans.

Updated for 2024 as there were lots of changes in the past year (I've got a few older versions of this floating around). Tablets in a UYW plan are $20.99 and placed on Starter priority with 15GB of hotspot (with HD streaming option). Wearables are $10.99. 99¢ increase: Some older plans that were

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade In Help

We traded in a phone on 12/1/23 and took the phone to our local AT&T store; I have a receipt with the trade-in amount, promotion, and condition of the phone. After 5 months, we still do not have the credit promised. We have called several times over the past 4 months and offered several excuses

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(13)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.