Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

How to return your trade-in to AT&T - Information and Help from the AT&T Community

Learn what you'll need to do to send your trade-in    I recently used the AT&T Trade-in Program to upgrade my smartphone. The phone was shipped pretty fast and I was able to move everything over using one of the transfer apps available (link below). Since it has been some time

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where is my rewards cards?

I was suppose to receive two $300 rewards card for getting direct tv and att back and haven’t yet. I never received a confermation or nothing? Was I lied to?

Questions

(28873)
NEWSMAX CENSORSHIP

I am an AT&T wireless customer, but I am also a NEWSMAX fan; therefore, I am requesting that the censorship of NEWSMAX be dropped. If AT&T continues with the censorship, I will cancel my service with AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

Letter of explanation

What do I need to do to get ATT to write a letter head and to explain what has transpired with an error on their end that’s on my account?

Questions

Why do I feel like this Company is from Hell?????

To Whom This May Concern, I have reached out numerous times and left many voicemails and no reply, I have also contacted everyone in your department, I urgently need someone from your unit to reach out to in regard to an urgent matter. I honestly did not know that AT&T had such a disgus

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lies lies lies lies lies lies

My husband, myself and father in law were all on T-Mobile. I opened our AT&T Fiber first a few months later we started to transition from T-Mobile. My husbands phone was paid off so he was the first line. He got the 13 pro max with the installment plan. Some months pass it’s my turn to come over

Questions

Un-Authorized/Fraudulent AT&T Wireless Account Opened Using Identity Theft - UPCOMING (Edited per community guidelines) (Edited per community guidelines)

I have been trying since July 01, 2022, to resolve an identity theft case with AT&T Global Fraud.  That department does NOT answer incoming calls, and only replies with auto-responder emails claiming accounts are opened legally.I have filed three online fraud reports and received zero assistance.  T

Questions

How do you leave positive feedback for a customer service representative?

I want to leave a positive feedback for a customer service representative I called today on the phone. How do I go about doing so?

Questions

Activated phone

I just activated my new phone and added a $40 prepaid card to it and I still can't receive or send calls or text or anything

Questions

Closed

I can't activate the SIM card sent by ATT

I'm trying to port my existing device to ATT. Went through the process with a representative by phone with no issue. They sent a new SIM card. When I went to att.com/activate and entered the IMEI and ICCID of the new SIM the system says it does not recoginize the ICCID. I'm trying to speak with a

Questions

Payment arrangement crisis

I made a payment arrangement and then we had a family emergency (our 12 year old son passed away unexpectedly). I need to get a 4 day extension on my payment arrangement and cancel his phone service. Is there a chance AT& T will work with us.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(113)
NEWSMAX CENSORSHIP

I am an AT&T wireless customer, but I am also a NEWSMAX fan; therefore, I am requesting that the censorship of NEWSMAX be dropped. If AT&T continues with the censorship, I will cancel my service with AT&T.

Questions

danielbethke

There is a noisy AT&T underground cable/fiber box near my apartment which a constant high whistling sound 24/7. I presume it's the fan.  What is the solution for this?  I hear it 24/7 on my balcony, even IN my apartment.  It is very irritating.

Questions

• Digital Life

Router resets after 25 hours and 10 min

I have been chasing a reboot problem for the past 3 months. The router reboots after 25 hours and +/- 15 min. This is almost like clock work.  I have tried a number of solutions. The most recent was to setup a router behind the ATT modem to validate that I didn't have an excess of equipment hi

Questions

• Internet

Auto pay was on a different date in December (only)

I am on auto-pay and my payment is usually taken on the 9th of the month. In December it was instead taken on the 20th, then in January went back to the 9th.  Did anything like this happen to anyone else and if so do you know why that occurred?  I have not changed anything on my account i

Questions

• Wireless

email access

no access to my sbcglobal email for 3 months.   No support from ATT

Questions

• Wireless

Call Protect

Trying to set it up. When I click on it a purple screen comes up that says HTTPS ERROR CODE 500. ATT Technical rep says it’s temporary and I just have to keep trying. It’s been going on for days. Any so,ution??

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(146)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan