Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

(27001)

Closed

My husband is reading my texts and monitoring my phone

My husband recently told me that he is paying extra to ATT so he can read all of my text messages. I can’t tell if he’s telling the truth or if he is using his laptop with my iCloud information so he can look at everything while he’s in California. Is there an option with ATT where you can monitor p

Questions

Closed

Warranty Exchange Charge

My S4 Active had problems sending/receiving texts and phone calls, so after 2 months of working with them, AT&T did a warranty exchange.  I was asked if it was damaged in any way (water, cracked screen, etc.) which it wasn't, so I of course said no.  I received the new phone and, in good faith and i

Questions

Fraudulently phone and service taken out in my name

Phone and plan was taking out in my name, filed fraud form on att website. Said it’s not a fraud, that it’s mine and I owe the bill. will not being paying anything and will get a lawyer involved. cannot get any help from att, pitiful 

Questions

Visual Collaboration?

I was just in a live chat with "Jennifer" through ATT's website and was given a link through text message (number that came in was 31077) supposedly to create a new account. I follow the link and it takes me to a "secure-az-e.att.com/web/screen/" address, mentions a "Visual Collaboration Number" and

Questions

Returned a new S22+, they "received" my trade-in device

This is a strange one. I ordered a new S22+ and selected my Pixel 5a as the trade-in device. Got the phone, used it for a day or so, didn't like it. I got on a chat to request a return. The rep says look in the box, there's a shipping label, send it back with that. I did that only to get a notificat

Questions

Phone number changed

If I get my number changed will my old number send people to voicemail or do the disconnect message?

Questions

how to speak with someone re: fraudulent purchases of equipment on my account

Someone scammed us and purchased a new Iphone and Ipad on our account. I contacted At&T on Monday and filled out a form but have not heard back and I'm getting notices that our account will be closed if we don't pay the remaining balance. How can I get ATandT's attention on this?

Questions

International Day Pass

Hey all! I am an ex-Google Fi subscriber who just hopped onto the AT&T train. The main reason: I spend a lot of time abroad (Colombia and Mexico) and hated that Google Fi was threatening to cut my line every 3 months when I was abroad. I spoke to an AT&T advisor and was told that this is n

Questions

Phone was gifted to me under boyfriends contract now he wants phone back after we broke up

Ok so my boyfriend bought me a phone under his contract he’s still paying on the phone we broke up and he wants it back in which I said no it was a gift. He has now had it shut off reported it lost or stollen so I can’t use it. Now his dad it messaging me saying they are taking me to small claims co

Questions

RIPPED OFF AGAIN. And AT&T doesn't care

Received AT&T Mobility bill today. FOUR new phones have been added to my account. Over $300 on the bill and over $4,000 on installment payments on the 4 devices. Hours speaking to overseas employees the speak, but DO NOT UNDERSTAND English provided no solution. Went to CORPORATE AT&T stor

Questions

USPS Trade-in LOST and no credit received

I, as many others on here, ended up using the "Return New Phone" packaging a label, when I thought I was returning my trade-in for new device. My experience - Why wouldn't they make the process more straight forward/seamless? Clearly I'm not the only one who did this and has caused an issue. It's al

Questions

Closed

Will AT&T stop advertising on FoxNews?

I would like to know if AT&T will stop advertising on Fox News which is spreading hate speech and white supremacy.  If not, I will change the carrier for my family mobile plan to a more responsible corporate citizen who will stand for the democratic and enclusive principles of the United States.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.