Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

(27910)
Crossed border Switzerland to France

As soon as my wife crosses border from Switzerland to France, she tells me no signal. Can’t make calls or data. She cycled out her phone a few times now. What to do? I made sure she had the international daily plan, I even called ATT and they told me that she is enrolled.

Questions

ATT website (Edited per community guidelines)

It's my month nightmare to pay ATT wireless bill. Each times I have to spend half an hour to log into the ATT website, and it always gives "the site cannot be reached" error. The web browser always got interrupted at the address oidc.idp.clogin.att.com. I tried to ping it with different server, a

Questions

support email

What is the email address of AT&T support ? The chat with support is not working

Questions

$250 rewards per line

Hello I was wondering if anyone was told they could trade in their device and also get $250 in gift cards per line (we ported over 5) and also get the bill credits per line also right away also with activation fee’s waved.  They are promising us $1250 in gift cards and also we were charged

Questions

Canceling phone line of deceased spouse

My husband, an ATT retiree died in July. He set up our phone account and I have no idea about account information.    ATT knows he’s dead and is now charging the full consumer rate via an automatic deduction from my checking account.    I have tried to cancel his line via on li

Questions

Accepted Solution

Port out numbers

I have been trying to get in touch with somebody for a week now about the mistake that AT&T‘a loyalty/advance billing department made when they turned off my phones. I’ve been trying to get the numbers ported out but now they’re telling me that due to their mistake I’m gonna have to pay out a lo

Questions

received a text from 11112022

received a text from 11112022 stating my phone is now paid off and do I want to learn about offer for iPhone 14. I paid cash for my phone so not sure if this is phishing or if from AT&T why am I receiving this when I didn't finance a phone?

Questions

Hold time

I’ve been waiting over an hour to speak with a representative and all I hear is white noise, while I wait. Is that normal?

Questions

IMPEDIDO

Good afternoon, I'm from Brazil, I bought a cell phone over the internet, it came from the USA, but when it was prevented by loss or theft in your operation, it would improve the solver I don't speak English I use the goole translator

Questions

AT&T Trade In HOAX

I NEED ACCESS TO TOP LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE - Corporate level email contact. If I don’t get this info here, I WILL FIND IT ELSEWHERE.  When the iPhone 12 pro came out I made a trade-in with my brand new iPhone SE and the shenanigans started.  While others were taking advantage of the sam

Questions

Why is the unification process so overly complicated?

So I have been a AT&T costumer for over 10 years now. I have the wireless account and U-Verse internet account. At some point I "unified" my account, because it promotes it whenever you log in. Both bills in one? Simplify things? Sure! Why not? Well, now, years later, I need to move my niece and

Questions

Customer Service SNAFUs

After five years of miserable signal strength, we finally cut the cord on AT&T yesterday. Went through an hour-long process of deactivating and requesting a pin#. But after the call, at the new phone store, it was discovered that AT&T had put a hold on our account. Never was informed of this

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.