Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

How do I contact the legal department

I read that I can get arbitration over my credit being removed and my phone being turned off. I cant find a phone number or an email address so I can get in touch with a person. As I said before, I am a terminally ill senior citizen with a three month old account with ATT. Came here for better cover

Questions

Contact us is impossible to find

Seriously, (Edited per community guidelines). I just need to talk to a human. Why is your support contact information hidden?!

Questions

Healthcare provider discount

Does AT&T recognize dentists as eligible for the 25% wireless discount? I submitted my employee ID as a dentist/DOCTOR that works at a hospital and it told me it didn’t match the application I filled out. Why is that?

Questions

Honoring third party contracts

I have in my possession a contract from one Darnell Nash who was working as a contractor for AT&T. The contract states that I would put a down payment of $500.00 thus activating the phones immediately, and receiving the phones in a 3-4 day shipment. There were three phones which were to a; 1) Galaxy

Questions

Upgrade to iPhone 13 Pro Max cancelled, but installment agreement still pending

I have a wireless business plan and recently attempted to upgrade to an iPhone 13 pro max online and trade in my XS Max with the $1000 trade in credit offer. Everything was completed properly and I received a confirmation email. The next morning I was emailed that the order was cancelled and to go t

Questions

No option to request a Transfer PIN in the myATT app or online.

I have been attempting to follow the instructions at https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1447526/ However, I do not have the options described.   I also dialed *PORT and it tells me there is an error.  Yet I get an SMS message with a transfer PIN.  However the Transfe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Text from 11112009

I received the following text today from 11112009, how can I confirm it’s actually from AT&T? “Hi, it's AT&T. Great News! You've paid off your current phone. If you're interested in learning about our upgrade offer on the epic iPhone 13 Pro Max, reply YES to receive details.” Texts fro

Questions

I paid my phone off and they are denying unlocking it is this legal I don’t think so because it’s paid for

I paid my device off today I cut the bill of completely $930 and you guys want unlock my phone really I want to know why

Questions

quit at&t family plan

hello. I'm in the AT&T family plan. I want to quit both family and at&t. Also, my cellphone didn't support 5g, and at&t gave me a free cellphone. please let me know how I can quit at&t? should I pay for quitting? and should I give my cellphone back or it's mine? ( I'm not the admin o

Questions

Compliant against ATT rep in Target

Does anyone know how I can file a complaint against a rep? I worked with a rep onsite in Target in late November (this was not the Target Tech but an actual ATT Rep) to purchase a new phone and upgrade another.  I have a copy of my order summary that I agreed to that day obviously on paper and

Questions

change phone number(I'm in a family plan)

Hi. I'm on a family plan and I want to change my phone number. How is it possible? and should I pay more because of changing it or not? If I get another number from at&t again, the old one will stop working that time? or after some days the old one stops working. because all my social media acc

Questions

AT&T Mobile Insurance is WORTHLESS

I have an iPhone 11 pro and the battery is malfunctioning. I pay for the insurance plan which states that it covers “free battery replacements”. After calling Asurian for the last 3 weeks and spending over 6+ hours on the phone with every department they have I was told that is not an option for me.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.