Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Customer loyalty department a sham?

Currently have 4 phones off contract and looking to upgrade to of them. Have been an ATT customer forever but being off contract I figured I would sho

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

43 minutes ago

Switch from Nation 450 to Mobile Share Plus?

Hi,I have grandfathered Nation 450 plan with rollover for my iPhone X. I pay $112/month ($40 for minutes, $45 for data, and $10 for 1000 messages)I u

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:06 PM

Puzzling charge to my credit card. What for? And I can't recall giving AT&T my cc info.

I've a pending AT&T *Payment for $19.95 on my credit card. I don't know what it's for. I also don't know why my card would be charged. I'm on my paren

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:00 PM

Sales agent at ATT Edgewater, NJ store or warehouse employ stole my Excellent condition phone and sent a broken one to the trade in program

I started losing faith in ATT. I have been a customer for ATT for over 12 years. On December 17th, I took my wide to ATT Edgewater store to get her a

posted 

Yesterday at 3:31 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:59 PM

Do Voicemails Show Up on Call Log?

Hello,I was reviewing my call log, and noticed that some calls that were made to me which went to voicemail are not appearing. I know for a fact that

posted 

Yesterday at 1:15 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:54 PM

Ruined my credibility and lost my number

I can not believe I had to be apart of the scam and degrading customer service as most other people have apparently endured. After having to find a wi

posted 

Yesterday at 2:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:48 PM

Unresolved Issue (account closed) dating back to April 2019

It has been almost a year with many phone calls and visits to cancel an account that was only open for 3 days. Due to the representative not correctly

posted 

Yesterday at 6:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:17 PM

Fraud canceled my account

How can att fraud department Be so heart less my number of 15 years has been lost due to att fraud department thinking my account was fraud they don’t

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:29 PM

Why does at&t "president" Larry Ellis block at&t customers from his at&t work phone?

What do I do when the office of the "president" refuses to return my call? I'm told FROM AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES that he is the only per

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:45 AM

Prepaid

I recently called at&t about my prepaid account because I saw that at&t charged me for data usage which I did not use. I asked for money back and got

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago