Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

D
closed wireless account

I am currently overseas and received an email regarding my wireless account being closed due to overdue payment. I have made the payment for the overd

Questions

Received brand new broken phones

My spouse and I received broken phones in May 2020 by a third party courier. After getting them we realized 1 was broke upon receipt physically cracke

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 minutes ago

Questions

wireless internet

The wireless internet router has to be reset everyday the signal bars will be green then they will change to yellow so if you are trying to use wifi

Questions

ATT IS THE WORST PHONE SERVICE OUT OF ALL OTHER PHONE SERVICES I HAVE USED... EVEN WORSE THAN "SECONDARY' Prepay SERVICES

I traveled literally ALL OVER the United States to over 10 different states and 80 different cities within those states... Large cities, small cities,

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

35 minutes ago

Questions

Warning about recent ATT Trade-in scam for the recent Note 20 promotion

I want to share my story and warn others to go check the status of their trade-in for those who think they are getting the $1000 bill credit under the

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

r6baird 

an hour ago

Questions

New Phone "Shipped" but was never received by Fedex. Now shown as in contract, don't have phone, and can't cancel or upgrade.

Ordered Iphone 12 through upgrade offer on October 16. Received email from AT&T that it shipped on Oct 22.  Tracking number for Fedex shows

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Still sitting here with 2 lines taken up by canceled iPhone 12 Pre Orders after 4-5 days now

This has been a long road for me. Started out by pre ordering 2 iPhone 12’s through Apple for AT&T Next with the iPhone trade in for $800 bill cre

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

SIM card puk code

I got locked out of my SIM card and need steps to get an puk code

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Turn off data on Unlimited Plan

Hello. I recently switched to an Unlimited data plan but I still think it should be possible to turn off my daughters data if I need/want to. It seems

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Reconnecting Services

I was told Sept. 17th by a customer service agent that if I made a payment that day and a payment arrangement for the 25th and paid. There’d be no iss

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

3 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts