Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

chat

I have tried to chat with someone on resetting my password, but the chat function for customer service to talk to me works but I am unable to chat wit

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 minute ago

Lose service

My phone lost service because my credit card that was used in autopay didn't have enough money. I already paid the bill two days ago, but my phone has

posted 

Today at 4:30 PM

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Reward card

Anyone else had a problem receiving a reward card? I was supposed to get one when I bought 2 new phones. They told me at the time to wait a couple of

posted 

Yesterday at 9:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Phone flagged for fraud; Credit information does not match, according to customer support. Can anything be done?

Hello,Shortly after purchasing an iPhone 11 Pro from an AT&T store, my AT&T account and data was cancelled by AT&T. My device was also flagged and bla

posted 

Yesterday at 6:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:58 PM

How long are S10+ Prism white phones on back order?

I ordered my Samsung prism white S10+ phone and was told it would be 3-5 days. Got an email saying it was back ordered with no date. How can I find ou

posted 

Yesterday at 4:06 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:01 PM

Accepted Solution

Where can i find my at&t prepaid account number ?

where can i find my account number for at&t prepaid mobile ? is it just my phone number? my kids have prepaid and my husband and i have regular cellul

posted 

Today at 10:25 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 11:19 AM

How can I get my mobile phone number when I just have my sim card?

I have an ATT sim card from 2018 with SKU, UPC and ICCID numbers walmart one. I need to know the mobile phone number. How can I get it walmart one?

posted 

Yesterday at 3:47 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:59 PM

Cannot add an Authorized User

We have tried for days to add an authorized user to our account. 5 phones...onevwas stolen. In order to purchase a new phone, must be an authorized us

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:06 PM

Are you guys ever be without lies

At&t loyalty dept lies about availability of personal hotspot for at&t unlimited value and get me out of a grandfather plan which will never be able t

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:23 AM

Keep getting loops when signing up for an online ID

Hi I can't stop on getting loops when I'm trying to register for an online ID to manage my account. Can anyone help ?

posted 

2 days ago