Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Beware of Authorized Retailers

Hello everyone,,I can’t stress enough or warn people enough to stay away from Authorized Retailer Stores when purchasing a plan or products. They may

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

35 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Horrible Customer Service

February 18, 2020 RE: AT&T Corporate Customer Service I have had the worst experience with customer service over the past four months. If you look u

posted 

Yesterday at 11:42 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:34 AM

I paid my balance in full. But ATT not allowing me to upgrade even after 48 hours

I paid my balance in full but ATT never allows me to proceed with an upgrade and it is saying I have to pay off the balance. when i got to my account,

posted 

Yesterday at 11:53 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:21 AM

Cannot add an Authorized User

We have tried for days to add an authorized user to our account. 5 phones...onevwas stolen. In order to purchase a new phone, must be an authorized us

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:14 PM

I paid my bill but my phone service hasnt restored

I paid my bill. and turn on my phone after 6 hours. There's still no service bar...

posted 

Yesterday at 8:42 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:03 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can i find my at&t prepaid account number ?

where can i find my account number for at&t prepaid mobile ? is it just my phone number? my kids have prepaid and my husband and i have regular cellul

posted 

Yesterday at 10:25 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Lose service

My phone lost service because my credit card that was used in autopay didn't have enough money. I already paid the bill two days ago, but my phone has

posted 

Yesterday at 4:30 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:56 PM

At&t Blocking Cisco AnyConnect VPN Connections

I am having this same issue with an At&t hotspot and Cisco AnyConnect. It only happens with an At&t hotspot, works fine with Verizon and Sprint hotspo

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:15 PM

chat

I have tried to chat with someone on resetting my password, but the chat function for customer service to talk to me works but I am unable to chat wit

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:29 PM

Reward card

Anyone else had a problem receiving a reward card? I was supposed to get one when I bought 2 new phones. They told me at the time to wait a couple of

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:45 PM