Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Help closing 94 year old mother's wireless account

Mom will be 95 in May and has had a wireless account in her name with AT&T for years. Payment for her account is linked to her debit card, we think.

posted 

Yesterday at 10:03 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 minute ago

Fraud closed my account

Fraud closed my account back in 2018 for too many claims. Can I reopen an account with att again in 2020 or am I banned forever ?

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

4 minutes ago

how to unlock if puk locked and I cant use a phone at all

Do I need to say more? I have tried many times to access your chat function. Nope. Doesn't work without signing in. But oh wait, I need to have my pho

posted 

26 minutes ago

Trade in phone in November and still haven't got trade-in credit of 700dollars

I bought a new pixel 4XL phone from ATT online store and port in my number from Google Fi to ATT in November 14th 2019. I also trade in my Pixel XL ph

posted 

Today at 7:51 AM

Needed for IRS taxes

I really need to get a code from IRS involving taxs is there. Any way to have that message emailed to me or anything one time so I can verify IRS form

posted 

Yesterday at 7:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:43 PM

BIZZARE EVENTS - Verified in Store Business Account Opened & Closed By Fraud Group

Went to ATT Authorized Retailer Store on Saturday 02/15/2020 highly prepared with all necessary business verification forms / IDs / Docs as I was told

posted 

Yesterday at 4:22 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:25 PM

Decombine Accounts Never Solved

I canceled U-verse TV many years ago. (5+ years) By then, I had a combined billing/account with my wireless service. After the cancelation, the U-vers

posted 

Yesterday at 9:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:01 PM

Can't log into my ATT account, keep getting error message that says to clear my cookies

Can't log into my ATT account, keep getting error message that says to clear my cookies. I've done that, rebooted, tried different browsers, etc. I

posted 

Yesterday at 4:39 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:58 PM

Contact regional manager

I am trying to get in contact with the regional manager of a store. How can I get that information?

posted 

Yesterday at 4:07 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Visa Reward Card

I am a new ATT customer and I am debating if I want to keep the service or not. My issue may be small but it makes me weary of att and it’s customer s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:34 AM