Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

D
SYSTEM MECHANIC Tech {𝟏_πŸ–πŸŽπŸŽ_πŸ‘πŸŽπŸ–_πŸπŸ’πŸ•πŸ’} Support Phone Number CANADA / USA tg55

SYSTEM MECHANIC Tech {𝟏_πŸ–πŸŽπŸŽ_πŸ‘πŸŽπŸ–_πŸπŸ’πŸ•πŸ’} Support Phone Number CANADA / USA tg55 SYSTEM MECHANIC EMAIL Technical support Phone Number { USA

Questions

Horrible service.

I have been try'n to get my account corrected since I first opened it in back in April. The store rep wasn't able to set up the plan so he made a "f

Β postedΒ 

24 minutes ago

Questions

Suspended acct

My acct is suspended. I need to add a line. Would u please unsuspend. The bill is paid up

Questions

Already own iPhone 4; want to know how much for SIM card and monthly prepaid plan?

I just received my refurbished iPhone 4, CDMA model; I want to know what is the cost for AT&T SIM card; what is the cost of the AT&T monthly p

Β postedΒ 

4 hours ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

GLIMMERMAN76Β 

2 hours ago

Questions

New Phone "Shipped" but was never received by Fedex. Now shown as in contract, don't have phone, and can't cancel or upgrade.

Ordered Iphone 12 through upgrade offer on October 16. Received email from AT&T that it shipped on Oct 22.Β  Tracking number for Fedex shows

Β postedΒ 

7 hours ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

lizdance40Β 

4 hours ago

Questions

ATT IS THE WORST PHONE SERVICE OUT OF ALL OTHER PHONE SERVICES I HAVE USED... EVEN WORSE THAN "SECONDARY' Prepay SERVICES

I traveled literally ALL OVER the United States to over 10 different states and 80 different cities within those states... Large cities, small cities,

Β postedΒ 

7 hours ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

GLIMMERMAN76Β 

5 hours ago

Questions

PLEASE HELP - Blacklist removal on my IPHONE XR - This phone is NOT lost or stolen.

My phone has been on my desk since I switched to boost 6 months ago. Now back to ATT but cannot trade in my phone because it was blacklisted. How? Its

Β postedΒ 

5 hours ago

Questions

closed wireless account

I am currently overseas and received an email regarding my wireless account being closed due to overdue payment. I have made the payment for the overd

Β postedΒ 

6 hours ago

Questions

Received brand new broken phones

My spouse and I received broken phones in May 2020 by a third party courier. After getting them we realized 1 was broke upon receipt physically cracke

Β postedΒ 

2 days ago

Β β€’Β 

Last response byΒ 

ATTHelpΒ 

6 hours ago

Questions

wireless internet

The wireless internet router has to be reset everyday the signal bars will be green then they will change to yellow so if you are trying to use wifi

Β postedΒ 

6 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts