Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M

Accepted Solution

Elderly Population Consideration TO PROTECT THE HEALTH, SAFETY, AND WELFARE OF OUR Silent Generation (1925-1945) & Baby Boomers (1946-1964).

In April of 2018, an elderly lady (born in June of1944) was approached by three people that needed phones- these three people did not pay this 76 year

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

4 minutes ago

Questions

PAYMENTS & CORONA VIRUS

Like many people, I was blindsided by Corona Virus.&n(Edited per community guidelines)p; I wasn't as freaked out about getting it as I was about b

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

13 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bad policy for correcting error

I have been thinking about switching to AT&T wireless but I recently had a conversation with a friend who is on your pre-paid plan (3 month, pay u

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

28 minutes ago

Questions

Can't change my new cell phone number even though web site says I can

I just got a new cellphone SIM for my young daughter. The phone number is hard to remember, so I want to change it to something easier. The following

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Msmagnetic 

4 months ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New plan

Hello my husband and I are currently on his parents plan. We are looking to get off and onto our own plan. Do our lines have to be paid off to do so?

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Tschlote 

8 days ago

Questions

Move installment payments

I went into my local AT&T store and inquired about First Net. The representative at the store told me that I needed a "First Net line". She added

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

aese277 

2 hours ago

Questions

Trade-in payment not received

I sent in an old iPhone for trade-in and 6 weeks later, still have not received payment or rebate. I checked the trade-in status online and it says pa

Questions

Email

Ordered a phone online and never got that confirmation email how do I get it resent again to my email?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Closed

AT&T is Extending Relief to Customers Impacted by the Zogg Fire

Our thoughts are with everyone severely impacted by the Zogg Fire and our customers who have friends and family in the impacted areas. AT&am

Questions

Transfer Wireless Responsability

I accepted a transfer of wireless responsibility last night, credit check was fine, no deposit, but I am still showing up on the original account whic

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts