Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

U
Does HBO Max come with a vehicle subscription unlimited data on a Chevy Silverado my current plan

What's subscriptions come with my current plan on my Chevy Silverado unlimited data $20 a month? Does HBO Max come with that and the other ones that w

Questions

New Wireless Account

I accepted a transfer of 2 numbers to start a new account. I agreed to all the terms, even to an open installment plan but both lines are not listed o

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 minutes ago

Questions

Returning iPhone 12 - Is there an early termination fee even if I will be staying with AT&T?

I received the iPhone 12 and I have decided to return it and keep my current device. I am a long-term AT&T customer so this isn't a new account, a

posted 

39 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

36 minutes ago

Questions

42 hours on the phone and 4 days waiting a call back

I lost service on 2 of my phones. Spent 4 hours troubleshooting with a rep. She was very nice. To be told I needed to get a 5G phone because they coul

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

AT&T INCORRECTLY BLACKLISTED MY PHONE

I’ve just about HAD IT with At&t. This is been extremely beyond frustrating. I just switched over from Verizon to At&t. At&t has my servic

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 hours ago

Questions

How do I send a compliment to cusomer service?

Hi!  I want to submit a customer service compliment and thank you but can't seem to find the right forum here.  I don't just want customers to see my

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Tomecia33 

8 hours ago

Questions

error code L569 help me asap

I have been trying numerous times for 2 days to logon to my att account both online and on my app, and I keep getting the same error message on my ph

Questions

Unlimited elite plan for iPhone 12

I spoke with a representative today 3 times regarding switching our plan to the unlimited elite plan for which we have a discount due to paperless bil

Questions

Accepted Solution

Recently purchased IPhone X on Installation plan

Recently purchased an iPhone X on a 30 month installation plan. The phone had a promotional deal for $15 per month for 30 months. With the new iPhone

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

VORCC02

Does anyone know what this error means when trying to add an authorized user to my account?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Hjack2111 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts