Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Complaint

Placed an order online at att . Had it delivered to my daughter paid everything. By the time the associate from enjoy by att arrived with phone did no

posted 

Yesterday at 7:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

My AT&T App

So I'm on a regular at&t shared family plan and I'm curious can anyone sign up and use the my at&t app with their number from their phone? Or is it ju

posted 

Yesterday at 6:24 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Help! Customer Service agrees my records show I returned a phone, but they say they are helpless to help me due to their broken system

I am looking for help and I don't know where else to turn to at this point. Is there any way to speak to someone at AT&T when none of their normal cha

posted 

Yesterday at 11:21 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

AFNI, Fake Debt Collectors

There was a call I got from people claiming to be from a debt collection company called AFNI.The number was (877)859-8781. They said I had a 40 dollar

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Scam Promotions

This post is to warn everyone of scams inside of AT&T stores. I was scammed into adding another line in order to get a free phone for my 12 year, an i

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:30 PM

Iphone to Iphone texting

In my text/data logs online, it does not show the Iphone to Iphone texting phone number....i.e., who I texted that also has an Iphone. How do I find

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:17 PM

Having the same reoccurring problem for some time now. Seeking help.

Hello, for some time now I have been having issues with my network every now and then (once every two weeks or more often) where I just can not do muc

posted 

Yesterday at 8:07 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:15 PM

Troubling experience trying to order service online and with customer care

Never seen anything like this. I ordered 4 new lines of service today, 2 iphone XRs, and 2 BYOP sim cards. I chose the option to pick up locally. When

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:03 PM

I was hacked on my AT&T iphones yesterday.

Well i pay my bill on my phone they were running 130.oo a month. But weird this month the bill was shot to 350.00. Now I know they hacked the phones s

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:34 PM

Was given a number that used to belong to somebody else.

I am a federal employee that received a new work phone in July 2019. Upon activation of my phone, I started receiving calls and texts obviously intend

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:00 AM