Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

SIM card, Shipping box to turn in phone for credit, +Get a $150 AT&T Visa Reward Card with Online Smartphone Purchase

So I was sent a replacement SIM card for one of my phones and it was a full size sim, I guess I need a replacement sent out but I can't get in contact

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Need to get my delivery “back on track” after receiving email to call, only to sit on hold for an hour and ultimately get hung up on.

I placed an order around 6am for an iphone 11 pro max which was supposd be delivered between noon and 2pm today, but I received this email, “Let's get

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Why does AT&T not recognize its own PINs as valid?

Just ported three numbers in to a new account.Trying to add service for Apple watches, I'm prompted to log in (works fine) and then to enter a texted

Multiple problems with new account, poor experience, and seriously terrible customer service

Just signed up for at&t.Activating the three sims was a minor hassle (one I was able to do online, the other two I had to call and do by phone).Tried

Wireless service canceled with zero balance and without my authorization.

My wireless account has been canceled for nonpayment, but I have a zero balance due. I have been on the phone with AT&T for 5 hours this morning tryin

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Just had my account hacked and someone bought an iPhone X

It looks as though someone changed my security questions and got access to my account and then purchased an iphoneX. there is no customer service avai

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

How to contact AT&T to cancel an account?

Dear AT&T,Account Name: Flexcube Inc.Account Number: [EDITED]The company above is no longer in operation. The parent company was placed into liquidat

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T Not Validating

Hello, I am trying to purchase a phone through Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Apple-iPhone-SE-2020-64GB-White-Upgrade-Only/979697514) to get

Rude supervisor agent

I just had the single worst customer service experience of my life. And it was with the “supervisor”He was not at all helpful. Insinuated i was lying

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago