Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
I requested to be placed on the suspension plan, this was never done by ATT and now I have built-up charges

Back in December I called ATT and asked to have my account put on the suspension rate of $10 per month, because I was leaving the country. I have been

Questions

change email address

How do I give a new email address for future reference?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

32 minutes ago

Questions

Sold a plan and rate that AT&T will not honor

In June I was sold on a new plan to replace my current 35GB monthly plan. It had become too expensive and was obsolete. The representative in the loya

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

ATT doesn’t recognize my account number and says my phone number will not work for activation.

I purchased a brand new phone from Apple so I could switch to ATT. After waiting for a new SIM in the mail I was finally going to activate it tonight.

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I apply for cell phone

How can I apply for a cell phone

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

4g SIM cards for PTT over cellular

I need info how to become a dealer for 4g SIM cards for PTT over cellular radios.  Let me know.  I need 200 SIM cards or so.

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Correct account number

I received a email saying I gave the incorrect account number. I am enclosing the correct account number (Edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Correct account number

Please assist me in completing my order for new service. My correct account number is (Edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

ATT refuses to reactivate a phone number to allow for porting

We were in the process of porting our existing mobile phones to a new carrier, in order to save money.  Before the process could be completed on the l

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

New AT&T Customer. The deal I was promised for my family as new business for AT&T , ended up with unauthorized charges and TWO accounts!

Hello. I was with T mobile for 7 years. I have really good credit. I left them because I just switched from a Samsung  to an IPhone in May( I bought 2

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts