Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Are you guys ever be without lies

At&t loyalty dept lies about availability of personal hotspot for at&t unlimited value and get me out of a grandfather plan which will never be able t

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:23 AM

Keep getting loops when signing up for an online ID

Hi I can't stop on getting loops when I'm trying to register for an online ID to manage my account. Can anyone help ?

posted 

Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Current $300 VISA Promo

I bought two new iphone XR on 5/27/2019, there was a promotion that offers a $300 VISA gift card plus the BOGO free when you activate two lines, etc.

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:46 PM

AT&T promo $300 reward card

I bought two new iphone XR on 7/16/2019, there was a promotion that offers a $300 VISA gift card plus the BOGO free, etc. I activated service over a m

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:44 PM

Customer loyalty department a sham?

Currently have 4 phones off contract and looking to upgrade to of them. Have been an ATT customer forever but being off contract I figured I would sho

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:32 PM

How to come off a line when still paying for a phone

I took out a iPhone 8plus on my dads phone line and I had to move because of family issues I am in Atlanta and he is in Massachusetts and I have to be

posted 

Yesterday at 5:23 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:23 PM

Lost iPhone found - need help to remove phone from stolen/lost device list

Hi, I requested a SIM card replacement in 2108 when I thought my iPhone was lost. I found my phone through Lost and Found in my company and recently I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Is there a way to get a phone with little to no credit

I'm 20 years old. I have a steady job and I'm trying to be independent. I want to get a new phone. Specifically I was looking at the iphone 11 pro. I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What does Order Status in progress mean?

I placed a order this morning for a Iphone 6s plus. After I entered my birth date and social security number it said that I would have to pay about $6

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Trouble Signing Up for online account

I'm trying to create an ID so I can get paperless billing, but every time it asks for my phone number or account number it doesn't recognize them. Hel

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago