Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

N
Excessive data usage

Hi, one of the phones on my family plan has been using excessive amounts of data over the past several months. When I looked at the log of data usage

Questions

UNABLE TO RETURN ATT PHONES AND CANCEL CONTRACT AFTER TERRIBLE AND BAD EXPERIENCE

We have 4 lines of account (we are planning to add 2 more lines) – but we have paused since we are unclear of the current situation we are going throu

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

8 minutes ago

Questions

Art&t made me account holder without my knowledge

My step dad had att for 20 years, I joined family plan about 8 years ago. So recently he passed away, and somehow Im account holder responsible for ev

posted 

41 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

TTAScam 

10 minutes ago

Questions

Where is my trade-in shipping materials?

I traded in my iphone x for the new iphone 12 pro max on my account. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now for the the pre-paid envelopes and labels, b

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

24 minutes ago

Questions

Uh-oh! Something went wrong.

All day today, I've been trying to upgrade my phone. I consistently get the message "Uh-oh! Something went wrong. We’re having trouble updating your

Questions

SHipping label for phone trade-in

Hello, I switched to AT&T last week under the trade in promo. I am looking for a shipping label to send my trade-in phones in. I did not receive a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Reward

My reward for both lines on my account say they were mailed on the 19th of november. And to give 10 days to recieve and its been more than 10 days and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

I am in Liberty Wireless Hell

We changed our service to At&t and that somehow got us to Liberty Wireless. No one, not even with overrides can make any changes to our account. N

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

cgloew 

2 hours ago

Questions

Trade-In Error

I accidentally sent my trade-in back to ATT in the box that my new phone came in, instead of in the little trade-in sleeve that came in 8 days later.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Customer Service denied a reward existed for the line, and AFTER it was EXPIRED told me it's expired and there's nothing to do.

I switched over to AT&T in July with 5 lines, all with numbers ported in. Two of the lines qualified for a $250 VISA reward card from AT&T. I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts