Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Are you guys ever be without lies

At&t loyalty dept lies about availability of personal hotspot for at&t unlimited value and get me out of a grandfather plan which will never be able t

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

Keep getting loops when signing up for an online ID

Hi I can't stop on getting loops when I'm trying to register for an online ID to manage my account. Can anyone help ?

posted 

47 minutes ago

Current $300 VISA Promo

I bought two new iphone XR on 5/27/2019, there was a promotion that offers a $300 VISA gift card plus the BOGO free when you activate two lines, etc.

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:46 PM

AT&T promo $300 reward card

I bought two new iphone XR on 7/16/2019, there was a promotion that offers a $300 VISA gift card plus the BOGO free, etc. I activated service over a m

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:44 PM

Customer loyalty department a sham?

Currently have 4 phones off contract and looking to upgrade to of them. Have been an ATT customer forever but being off contract I figured I would sho

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:32 PM

How to come off a line when still paying for a phone

I took out a iPhone 8plus on my dads phone line and I had to move because of family issues I am in Atlanta and he is in Massachusetts and I have to be

posted 

Yesterday at 5:23 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:23 PM

trying to cancel a line with bogo

Hello everyone,,I'm on family plan and me and other person on the same plan are planning to switch to another carrier,the thing is, that we got our ce

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Lost iPhone found - need help to remove phone from stolen/lost device list

Hi, I requested a SIM card replacement in 2108 when I thought my iPhone was lost. I found my phone through Lost and Found in my company and recently I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Is there a way to get a phone with little to no credit

I'm 20 years old. I have a steady job and I'm trying to be independent. I want to get a new phone. Specifically I was looking at the iphone 11 pro. I

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What does Order Status in progress mean?

I placed a order this morning for a Iphone 6s plus. After I entered my birth date and social security number it said that I would have to pay about $6

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago