Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
Had an issue with online order, placed order via phone and did not receive promo.

Hi, I recently purchased an iPhone 11 with the ongoing promo making it 11 a month on top of the starter unlimited plan as a new user. I went to purcha

Questions

AT&T Smart Label Tracking

I returned my damaged phone via instructions from AT&T, with a prepaid label on Tuesday, April 21, 2015.  I took the package to a US Post Office in my

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Removing Lines from my Account

I have two of my friends that have phones on my account. They are part of the ATT next program. Once they are done paying off their installment plan,

Questions

Shipping

I have confirmation that my phone I was to trade in and ship to att got picked up from my house. But it was then transferred from usps to ups via prep

Questions

Blacklisted Phone

I just bought a phone about 2 months ago from AT&T and my phone was working perfectly fine, but then I went to add a line and buy my girlfriend a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

What happened to AT&T's Loyalty, Integrity and Customer service?

My husband and I were in Sam’s in late February and was stopped by an AT&T rep that wanted to tell us about the great trade-in offers that A

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Order canceled by at&t

My order has now been canceled twice by AT&T, this time stating that it couldn't be verified that it was in fact me ordering. I am trying to set u

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade In Fraud

Hello, I recently traded in my phone for an upgrade. I was asked a series of questions to be eligible to receive e $300 off an iPhone 11. I mailed the

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

How is someone able to block any kind of activity on the logs

how is a user on my account able to block any kind of data,texts and calls from being log on the account

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Caller ID displays WRONG name and AT&T employees are too lazy and inept to fix the problem.

I have spend numerous hours to get this corrected and it is not resolved.   I have resorted to taking pictures on my cell phone to show numerous AT&T

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts