Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

S
“Non-Returned Device Fee” for a device that was definitely received and processed

In September while looking at mobile devices (not phones) in Target, I talked to an AT&T rep who looked in my account and told me I was eligible f

Questions

ATT refuses to unlock my fully paid for device

I recently transferred my phone from an ATT business account to an ATT personal account where I have had service for two full months. When I originall

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Trade-in promotion gone wrong

I ordered 2 iPhone 12 Pro phones from AT&T, and as a part of the deal I agreed to trade in 2 iPhone 6s phones, both with 64gb of storage. When the

Questions

Prepaid Plan - devices

I access the internet with a Inseego AT&T USB 800 Global modem through my Prepaid 18GB plan. For the current cycle (10-27-20 - 11-26-20) the usage

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Terrible service

A really unprofessional service at Rockville pike they don’t even know what they supposed to do.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

AT&T customers that have Puerto Rico area code but reside in the states

What will happen with AT&T customers that reside in any of the 50 states, their billing address is in the states, but maintain a number with a Pue

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

berny710 

3 hours ago

Questions

Being charged for returned phone

I have been an AT&T customer for all of my adult life. In the past 5 years alone, I have spent over $18,000 with AT&T. I have 6 lines and an unlimited

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

islaencantada 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT sales rep said phones were free. LIED

Tyler Peeler a sales rep in Atlanta GA said my phones would be free. Got first bill and I am being billed for them!  I see this happens often wi

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Visa Reward Card

The tracking shows the reward card was mailed 2 weeks ago. How long does it take to get to me from that point? When should I start to worry?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Hotspot data shows 900 MB blocks of data -- which are estimates by ATT and do not reflect actual usage

My computer tracks the amount of data used on a connection. Looking at ATT's hotspot usage for my account online shows MULTIPLE 900 MB blocks (exactly

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts