Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Customer Ser. Signed me up for the wrong plan

The customer service representive I spoke with signed me up for the wrong planI asked her to be on the 45 dollar a month unlimited plan and she though

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Billing

Statement date on Billing from At&t states 02-03-20. I just received in mail on 2-18-20. "15" days later!!! Mail may be slow, but NOT that slow. This

posted 

Today at 4:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Report scammer number pretending to be A T & T

Where do you report a scammers number pretending to be A T & T.

posted 

Today at 11:51 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:04 PM

BILLING DEPARTMENT EMAIL ADDRESS?

Last night I spent 4 hours trying to add a phone line, get a new phone, get insurance, and switch to a new plan... first I called my local store 15 mi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:59 PM

Visa Reward Card

I am a new ATT customer and I am debating if I want to keep the service or not. My issue may be small but it makes me weary of att and it’s customer s

posted 

Today at 11:44 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:22 PM

Scammer pretending to be A T &T

Here is the number that contacted me pretending to be A T & T and asked me to press one I just hung up and blocked.This is the number: (Phone number h

posted 

Today at 12:10 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:49 PM

Beware of Authorized Retailers

Hello everyone,,I can’t stress enough or warn people enough to stay away from Authorized Retailer Stores when purchasing a plan or products. They may

posted 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Horrible Customer Service

February 18, 2020 RE: AT&T Corporate Customer Service I have had the worst experience with customer service over the past four months. If you look u

posted 

Yesterday at 11:42 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:34 AM

I paid my balance in full. But ATT not allowing me to upgrade even after 48 hours

I paid my balance in full but ATT never allows me to proceed with an upgrade and it is saying I have to pay off the balance. when i got to my account,

posted 

Yesterday at 11:53 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:21 AM

Cannot add an Authorized User

We have tried for days to add an authorized user to our account. 5 phones...onevwas stolen. In order to purchase a new phone, must be an authorized us

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:14 PM