Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

S
Falsely accused of Fraud due to terrible customer service & faulty business practices

Run-through of events I will start this off by saying that hopefully, this run-through will give a better understanding as to how broken AT&T

Questions

Security Code

I need help resetting my security code so I can unlock my cell phone. I have tried to reset it from my AT&T profile but when I get to step 2 and a

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

PlayballK 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jmpadon 

an hour ago

Questions

Falsely accused of fraud

AT&T you’re a joke! I switched and ported my lines less than a week ago, only to have account canceled because your global fraud department deemed my

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

DS52 

an hour ago

Questions

Apple Watch on my account - Pending - Need it deleted

I have an Apple Watch showing pending on my account. This is an extra device that should not be on there and I am trying to get it deleted. We receive

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

“Non-Returned Device Fee” for a device that was definitely received and processed

In September while looking at mobile devices (not phones) in Target, I talked to an AT&T rep who looked in my account and told me I was eligible f

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

slcocheu915 

2 hours ago

Questions

Order

Had order new phones and new plan, on Friday, lady told me she would make my order priority mail, haven’t had any update on my status, it says process

Questions

Trade-in promotion gone wrong

I ordered 2 iPhone 12 Pro phones from AT&T, and as a part of the deal I agreed to trade in 2 iPhone 6s phones, both with 64gb of storage. When the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

SMS Charges not going through

I recently interviewed for a job. However, I am not able to receive messages (SMS charges) to continue the process more smoothly. I tried upgrading my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Change my physical address on my wireless account

I have tried to change my physical address on my phone and on a desk top with no luck it says there is an error message... So I call and of course the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts