Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Q
How do I get out of AT&T caller ID (Edited per community guidelines)?

I used to have a phone and number provided by an employer.  When we parted ways, I took my phone with me and the number was given to me.   Later I swi

Questions

Trying to get wifi to work on phone and xbox

Hi, I have been trying to connect my phone and Xbox to the wifi as I recently had to get a new router. However, I’m when trying to connect my xbox wan

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Spurious text

Received this text a few minutes ago on an ATT phone: FRM:AT&T SUBJ:Unsuccessful payment.Call 8284596839. MSG:5928

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

filing a complaint about an AT&T store

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T company store?   I've searched the forums and every time this question is asked, the answer is always in a pri

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

What happened to AT&T's Loyalty, Integrity and Customer service?

My husband and I were in Sam’s in late February and was stopped by an AT&T rep that wanted to tell us about the great trade-in offers that A

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Cancel service

I have been trying to cancel my account for months. Your local store said call 611. I did. Got recorded message that it would be a cold day in (Edited

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Help with accepting tnc

I bought a phone through your guys AT&T app It was a promotion for iPhone se 2020 You guys took my payment processed  the order That was on

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

iphone locked

Left ATT last week. New Carrier (Consumer Cellular) has very weak signal. So, switching again. But phone is locked. I bought the phone from Best Buy t

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Porting taking more than 4 hrs

I switched over to Verizon and the port is taking longer than the 4hrs. Should I be concerned! Going on 7 hrs.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Cancel my package

Dear At&t, I hope you are doing well. I am Mohammed, account number is [EDITED]. Actually, I need to cancel my numbers because I am not in the US

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts