Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

B
Combined Billing Issue - need to split off user and also early pay off installment plan

I'm a furious long time customer who is about to give up & switch to Verizon. I've spent WAY too many hours on the phone with AT&T and in the

Questions

Returned Phone has Not Been Received

I returned a phone to ATT back at the end of October.  I used the USPS smartlabel that was provided in the box with the new phone, per the instruction

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

cyn215 

36 minutes ago

Questions

Trade in device Issue

I ported 2 numbers from Verizon to AT&T last year October and enrolled in trade in program. AT&T had a deal for $700 trade in (per phone) for porting

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jhansen934 

an hour ago

Questions

AT&T Trade In System is a Scam

Bought 2 Google Pixel XL 4 phones online and selected trade in my old phones, I filled out all the information and when my phones were sent to me they

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Complaint on Wyncote At&T store

After talking with customer service yesterday, being told I was unable to change plan to the first net plan over the phone, the next day  I proc

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

an hour ago

Questions

Warrantee

The first part of October, I had issues with one of the Iphone 8 Plus phones on my plan not holding a charge. I have ProTech for Business and ProTech

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Cell service SUCKS after tower "maintenance"

Our nearest cell tower was down for "maintenance" about a month ago, and since then my normally spectacular cell service has dropped to ONE bar. Same

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Cancel my order

I just placed an order for a new account and phone. I would like to cancel this order for now. Can someone help?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

needing a address so I can mail back a broken phone

I received my new phone all went great.I was in the middle of a move and lost the box to return the phone.I need the address and quickest way to get i

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kikomonarrez 

2 hours ago

Questions

Past due account/collections

I lost my job in Alaska right after getting new device. Who do I talk to about past accounts???

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts