Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

UNABLE TO RETURN ATT PHONES AND CANCEL CONTRACT AFTER TERRIBLE AND BAD EXPERIENCE

We have 4 lines of account (we are planning to add 2 more lines) – but we have paused since we are unclear of the current situation we are going throu

Questions

Reward

My reward for both lines on my account say they were mailed on the 19th of november. And to give 10 days to recieve and its been more than 10 days and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 minutes ago

Questions

I am in Liberty Wireless Hell

We changed our service to At&t and that somehow got us to Liberty Wireless. No one, not even with overrides can make any changes to our account. N

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

cgloew 

4 minutes ago

Questions

Trade-In Error

I accidentally sent my trade-in back to ATT in the box that my new phone came in, instead of in the little trade-in sleeve that came in 8 days later.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

9 minutes ago

Questions

Customer Service denied a reward existed for the line, and AFTER it was EXPIRED told me it's expired and there's nothing to do.

I switched over to AT&T in July with 5 lines, all with numbers ported in. Two of the lines qualified for a $250 VISA reward card from AT&T. I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

19 minutes ago

Questions

Upgrade/Trade in device listed as generic?

I traded my paid off, pristine condition iphone 8+ 256gb phone on 11/16. Everything went smoothly and got my new iphone 12 pro max in 2 days! Super ex

Questions

New Customer - online order “IN PROGRESS” for 2 days now

I am a new customer to Att. I placed an order on Sat, 11/28/20 at 1:30pm to pick up my new iPhone 12 in store. It is now 4:15pm on 11/30/20 my order i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

28 minutes ago

Questions

Trade in eligibility?

I traded my old iPhone for the new iPhone 12. I received the trade in kit and followed the instructions per an email I received from att. I got the no

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

How?

In August I walked into an AT&T store to cancel my account. I paid off my account in full, including the installments on two phones.  Still

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

an hour ago

Questions

worse company ever

ATT IS THE WORSE COMPANY EVER. I RECOMMEND NO ONE EVER DEALS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE GIANT LIARS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE HORRIBLE. I

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

gtanner1978 

an hour ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts