Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

B
Bait and Switch for online promotions

To whom it may Concern,My wireless band is: xxxI responded to a promotion on 10/2/2020 for $1,000 of iphone 11 Pro and Pro max. We have spend countle

Questions

AT&T Store experience

I just had the pleasure of working with Rick at the Zona Rosa store in Kansas City, Missouri. He did a great job with assisting me with adding a line

Questions

Being Billed for Service after Cancellation and After transfer to another carrier.

Until recently I had an AT&T cellular account and hotspot for two cell phones. Reception in my building was poor for several years and i finally switc

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

vk_badserviceprovider 

an hour ago

Questions

PLEASE HELP! Can't seem to start new service! FRUSTRATING!

I have three lines I want to bring to ATT from Sprint. There is an online-only offer of a $250 Visa card to start new service with two of the lines ($

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Connectivity

I am an AT&T sales rep at Sam's Club in the greater Indianapolis area. We have a phenomenal opportunity for a market in Southern Indiana. We have

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT PLEASE HELP!! ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND SIM CARD WAS TURNED OFF. ACCOUNT CANCELED, PASSWORD CHANGED. UNAUTHORIZED!

PLEASE HELP! Someone has stolen the new sim cards from the iphone 11 pro x we returned to the warehouse in Fort Worth, Texas. This is internal within

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Smammucari 

6 hours ago

Questions

Closed

Private message

How do I send a private message to ATT about an unresolved issue?  Thanks

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rnwjr77 

7 hours ago

Questions

Im overseas and need to cancel my plan

I can't even sign in because it is so desperate to text my phone that I don't have access to. I am not going to call and rack up charges. How do I can

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 hours ago

Questions

Fraudulent Misrepresentation

I went to an AT&T store to purchase a new phone. I was told by the assistant store manager that she could save me $20 per month on my internet pla

Questions

Accepted Solution

att employee discount

Hi! so my daughter recently started working at an AT&T store and my family has been having AT&T for over a year. She told me that AT&T emp

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts