Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

Questions

Taking forever to unlock my cellphone

I recently bought an iPhone 8 Plus for my mom. I put in a request to unlock the phone (8/25/2020). It is currently (9/16/2020) and the status of my re

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 hours ago

Questions

Locked eSim in iPad Pro (3rd generation)

Hi, I have an iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) with LTE and embedded sim (eSim). I am abroad and realized that the eSim is locked on at&t.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Cannot Make or Receive Calls

To determine if you are following the right steps, visit Make or Receive Calls . If still having trouble, try our troubleshoot and resolve&n

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTJulieCS 

8 years ago

Questions

Indirect Mobility Employee Contact Info

I have added another line to my Indirect Mobility Employee account but the discount did not apply. The rep at the corporate ATT store told me to call

Questions

MMS Usage

So I am checking my detailed usage history online and it is showing that I sent out 3 MMS messages to a contact that I never did. Do you know what thi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Service terminated an year back but still getting charged

I turned off my services an year back. The number does not exist but AT&T has been charging my account monthly. How do I get my money back?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ankit_itian 

6 hours ago

Questions

Customer loyalty - any experience with them regarding complaint? or Arbitration?

Supposed to be receiving a call from a manager at the Customer loyalty area and hope that this wasn't who just called back. Any one have any experien

Questions

My Equipment charges

A service technician came and determined that it was my DVR box, so he replaced it. They charged me for the box! (installation) thought that was part

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts