Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Sales agent at ATT Edgewater, NJ store or warehouse employ stole my Excellent condition phone and sent a broken one to the trade in program

I started losing faith in ATT. I have been a customer for ATT for over 12 years. On December 17th, I took my wide to ATT Edgewater store to get her a

posted 

Today at 3:31 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:10 AM

Puzzling charge to my credit card. What for? And I can't recall giving AT&T my cc info.

I've a pending AT&T *Payment for $19.95 on my credit card. I don't know what it's for. I also don't know why my card would be charged. I'm on my paren

posted 

Yesterday at 3:26 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:18 AM

Why does at&t "president" Larry Ellis block at&t customers from his at&t work phone?

What do I do when the office of the "president" refuses to return my call? I'm told FROM AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES that he is the only per

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:45 AM

Switch from Nation 450 to Mobile Share Plus?

Hi,I have grandfathered Nation 450 plan with rollover for my iPhone X. I pay $112/month ($40 for minutes, $45 for data, and $10 for 1000 messages)I u

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:47 PM

Prepaid

I recently called at&t about my prepaid account because I saw that at&t charged me for data usage which I did not use. I asked for money back and got

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:43 PM

rebate card never sent

I placed a BOGO + reward card order last summer when I added a new wireless line. I think that the reward card was supposed to be $250. Anyway, after

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:42 PM

(Phone number hidden) agent scammed me and I can't get any help from AT&T

I was trying to to get my service changed and after visiting several stores to get various options I decided to call (Phone number hidden) and was con

posted 

Yesterday at 1:14 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:36 PM

AT&T Employee lied and cost me couple hundred

On August I went to AT&T local store to ask am I qualify for BOGO promotion. He said I’m qualify for that promotion. So I ordered at online. After a f

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:19 PM

Paid off phone

I bought phone with at& T paid all my bills and the phone says IMEI doesn't match number yet dailed *#06# as directed. Extracted IMEI and dailed 3time

posted 

Yesterday at 4:31 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:10 PM

Closed

test

test

posted 

Yesterday at 5:01 PM

• 

Last response by