Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

need call and text records

need call and text records from November 2017 December 2017 and january 2018, the online records do NOT go back that far, so how do i retrieve those l

posted 

Today at 5:52 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:27 PM

How can I get my mobile phone number when I just have my sim card?

I have an ATT sim card from 2018 with SKU, UPC and ICCID numbers walmart one. I need to know the mobile phone number. How can I get it?

posted 

Today at 9:21 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:23 PM

Can't view my att bill

I've been experiencing this problem for the past 4-5 months and 2 months ago after calling AT&T numerous times about the issue, they said they knew wh

posted 

Yesterday at 10:19 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:17 AM

Locate account number and pin

I cannot find my account number. Can you help? I can provide answers to security questions.

posted 

Yesterday at 11:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:22 AM

Buy one get one phone scam

please be aware that the buy one phone and get one free is still a scam. I’m victim number 1 million ,more than likely. AT&T are crooks . Constant Fal

posted 

Yesterday at 8:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is AT&T running a BOGO scam?

I was recently offered and accepted a BOGO offer from AT&T however, when I received my next bill I was in for a surprise. AT&T charged me considerably

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:37 PM

Credits for pre ordering Galaxy s10+ and get 2nd device of equal or lesser value free problem

I pre ordered the Galaxy S10+ during a promotion that said if I ordered a 2nd device of equal or lesser value I would get a credit monthly on my bill

posted 

Yesterday at 8:05 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:17 PM

Service

Get my sim

posted 

Yesterday at 6:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:05 PM

Accepted Solution

AT&T Senior Plan

Is it possible to have two phones sharing minutes on the AT&T Senior Nation plan? I want to set up my in-laws who are in their 70's with this plan bu

posted 

Yesterday at 3:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:57 PM

How to be well qualified

How long you have to be a customer to be well qualified? Or how long you have to pay your bill on time to Have low down payments?

posted 

Yesterday at 8:42 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:00 PM