Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Closed

Kucoin Support Number(⁺¹ ⁽⁸⁶⁶⁾ ²⁸²⁻⁶²⁸²)@Kucoin customer @ Phone Number

In the event that there are a few inquiries that individuals may have, there is the Kucoin Customer Service Number for help. Aside from that, there is

posted 

45 minutes ago

Activating new phone with ATT

I’m taking part in the new ATT deal for customers switching carriers. I have T-Mobile and just received the IPhone 11 that came with the deal. Because

posted 

1 hour ago

Call History from 2018

I need to access my call log/ call history from September 2018. I called customer support and they said they can view it but cannot send it to me but

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Was given a number that used to belong to somebody else.

I am a federal employee that received a new work phone in July 2019. Upon activation of my phone, I started receiving calls and texts obviously intend

posted 

Yesterday at 8:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:49 AM

Can I pay off a bill from a phone that the original owner no longer owns?

I recently bought a second hand phone but the bill wasn’t paid off. I am wondering if I could pay the bill off without the original account informatio

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:43 AM

Being charged for returned phone

I have been an AT&T customer for all of my adult life. In the past 5 years alone, I have spent over $18,000 with AT&T. I have 6 lines and an unlimited

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:21 PM

Help - Request to unlock Phone is Stuck in Pending for 12 days now.

I have been attempting to unlock my Iphone 6. It has been stuck in pending status for 12 days now after submission on the ATT unlock site. Please ad

posted 

Yesterday at 6:12 AM

I was supposed to receive a $250 gift card when i orderd my new phones and never recieved the card!

I ordered two new phones with a phone line and was supposed to recieve a $250 gift. I have not recieved anything.

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:56 AM

$250 Reward Card - AT&T SCAM PROMOTION

I have contacted AT&T multiple times. I was promised $250 rewards card for ordering two new phones and signing up for AT&T unlimited plan. When I cont

posted 

Yesterday at 3:49 AM

File a customer complaint about poor service at a AT&T Store

I would like info to file a complaint about Rude and deceiving service that I experienced at a AT&T store recently. Does anyone have contact info ?

posted 

Yesterday at 1:33 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:16 AM