Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

B
Wrong ssn updated to my account

Hello, I am also facing same issue. I have two lines since 3 years and trying to add a new line that’s where I came to know that the the SSN associate

Questions

Wrong SSN tagged to my account

Hi Team,   I am surprised to know that a wrong SSN is updated with my account. I need to get it update with my SSN. And it's new account and i m the p

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

bhaskarmca83 

6 hours ago

Questions

Trade in flimsy envelop

I just traded my iphone, it is perfect, ATT sent me a flimsy envelop to send my trade in in, It will be damaged in the mail,  Wondering if I can

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

8 hours ago

Questions

ATT Trade in SCAM for Samsung note s20 $1000 credit

I trade in my Samsung s8 in very good working condition and no crack or scratch. ATT did not even sent me any email regarding my old phone trade in wh

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

markprimiano 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

sim card

i bought a phone from a seller and the phone service is at&t would i be able to get a sim card and if i can how much

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

9 hours ago

Questions

A Less Than Steller Transfer of Services Experience - AT&T Doesn't Really Care About Service

Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience. I'm posting here since no one at the either the store location or via their customer service d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT sales rep said phones were free. LIED

Tyler, a sales rep in Atlanta GA said my phones would be free. Got first bill and I am being billed for them!  I see this happens often with ATT

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

18 hours ago

Questions

Trade in

I traded in my phone in perfect condition. And I got a letter 3 months later saying I was not eligible for promotion, I called transfer after transfer

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sgeecable39 

12 hours ago

Questions

On hold for 2 hours and counting

Excuse my language but is their a (Edited per community guidelines)ING reason why I’ve been on hold for 2 hours and 11 minutes and counting this is (E

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts