Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

L
Combine 2 plans to one billing

My wife has unlimited starter and I have unlimited extra. I'm trying to get my wife onto mine. So far I have not been able to. We are paying $120 each

Questions

Reactivate phone number

Hello! I’ve been a customer of AT&T for about 18 years on the same phone number. I used to have a business account and transferred to pre-paid option

Questions

Switching my cell service (4 lines) and adding fixed wireless

I would like to see a quote for initial and monthly costs associated with switching and ongoing.  I am also considering adding a 5th line, yet would n

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Bill dispute

Bill in dispute. AT&T was supposed to call back two weeks ago, a new bill arrived and NO PHONE CALL yet!. This is at an upper management level. I have

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

No service after getting old numer back

I  called and at&t gave me my old numer back now my phone wont allow me to make or receive amy calls or send or recieve texts

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

can't complete service

I have spent more than 12 hours, on the phone or chat, with ATT to start new service on 8 lines and it hasn’t completed. 6 hours have been spent on tr

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Porting my number over

Hello. I recently ordered two phones and completed the process not knowing I had already skipped the bring my number over part!! Now my phones are bei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there an emai to Ask billing questions.

Chat and hold for customer service is awful. I would just like to email my question . Is this possible?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Being Billed for Service after Cancellation and After transfer to another carrier.

Until recently I had an AT&T cellular account and hotspot for two cell phones. Reception in my building was poor for several years and i finally switc

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Payment

I remitted a payment for 82.00 (money number 26683576547) on July 9th 2020.  I thought the payment was lost in the mail since it took so long to arriv

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts