Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

L
SMS Charges not going through

I recently interviewed for a job. However, I am not able to receive messages (SMS charges) to continue the process more smoothly. I tried upgrading my

Questions

Change my physical address on my wireless account

I have tried to change my physical address on my phone and on a desk top with no luck it says there is an error message... So I call and of course the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

30 minutes ago

Questions

ATT Trade in SCAM for Samsung note s20 $1000 credit

I trade in my Samsung s8 in very good working condition and no crack or scratch. ATT did not even sent me any email regarding my old phone trade in wh

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

bkorn1 

an hour ago

Questions

Worst Customer service experience

I was trying to transfer my billing responsibility from one account to another and had to call three times to get it done...even after those 3 attempt

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Gift card help- 2 new phones & switched cell service

I need some help from ATT cares. I had a 30 minute chat online with a rep that could not help.(I captured that chat & can private PM ATT cares re

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

kenuga1 

2 hours ago

Questions

“Non-Returned Device Fee” for a device that was definitely received and processed

In September while looking at mobile devices (not phones) in Target, I talked to an AT&T rep who looked in my account and told me I was eligible f

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

3 hours ago

Questions

I can't upgrade my phone

I'm eligible for an upgrade, but when I click the upgrade button, I get an 'Oops! Something went wrong with your cart!' error message. This has been o

Questions

Wrong ssn updated to my account

Hello, I am also facing same issue. I have two lines since 3 years and trying to add a new line that’s where I came to know that the the SSN associate

Questions

Wrong SSN tagged to my account

Hi Team,   I am surprised to know that a wrong SSN is updated with my account. I need to get it update with my SSN. And it's new account and i m the p

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

bhaskarmca83 

15 hours ago

Questions

Trade in flimsy envelop

I just traded my iphone, it is perfect, ATT sent me a flimsy envelop to send my trade in in, It will be damaged in the mail,  Wondering if I can

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts