Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

B
AT&T Suspended my dang service

To AT&T Somebody owe me an apology/explanation on here, I got darn it paid my phone bill on 12-1-20 before it is due on 12-4-20 and today somebod

Questions

Returned 3 Phones and still cannot get an update from anyone or money back

We were talked into moving 5 lines phones from our current service provider to AT&T on Oct 31, 2020 at a Sam's Club. During that time we were cle

Questions

Texts not showing in usage log

When checking the usage via my app in data, tak, and text logs ONLY “mobile data” is showing. Texts/IM are not on the log. This has only been happenin

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Annetteh4 

an hour ago

Questions

Five month billing decrepancy

Upgraded my iPhone 7 Plus in July to iPhone 11 online. Was told I would receive packaging and labels to trade my old phone in to receive discounted pa

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Spam Text Messages 141.......

I have got so much messages from 141******* numbers they all spam. All 141 start numbers. I did call At&T customer service and they can do nothin

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Why isn’t talk data showing up? No data for today.

Show me the data used for today on 12-3-2020 for phone number (Edited as per community guidelines) talk data for 12-3-20 phone # (Edited as per commun

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

“Enjoy” delivery service, worst customer experience

I ordered a trade in phone and was planning to have it shipped due to our work schedules. After placing the order I found out I had to be present to r

Questions

myATT app and family account

I'm on a family plan and I am NOT the primary user/person the bill goes to. Can I use the myATT app, or is it limited to the primary user who gets the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Why would anyone do business with this HORRIBLE company?

I have never been given the run around so much as I have with ATT. I will make it a point to tell everyone I know, everyone I don't know, and all thos

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

nojoeco 

4 hours ago

Questions

I did the trade I phone 8 to 12 and promised 5G

My phone only allows 4G, why is that when I switched to 5G promo you had running?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts