Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you send a private message on ATTCares?

How do you send a private message on ATTCares?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Nobody knows anything

I went into an AT&T in the mall to check out their specials. I was looking around for a cell phone. I spoke to a young guy in the store gave him my i

posted 

Today at 3:19 AM

Help closing 94 year old mother's wireless account

Mom will be 95 in May and has had a wireless account in her name with AT&T for years. Payment for her account is linked to her debit card, we think.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:57 AM

14 months and still lying

Here I sit frustrated and about to have an actual heart attack due to stress since I signed with At&t Jan 19. I have called customer service at least

posted 

Today at 2:27 AM

Deceitful promise of $200 credit for old phone

Participated in a promotion, late December 2019, promising a $200 credit for my old phone when upgrading to a new XR phone. In fact only received $20

posted 

Yesterday at 5:35 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:13 AM

Contact regional manager

I am trying to get in contact with the regional manager of a store. How can I get that information?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:11 AM

how to unlock if puk locked and I cant use a phone at all

Do I need to say more? I have tried many times to access your chat function. Nope. Doesn't work without signing in. But oh wait, I need to have my pho

posted 

Yesterday at 4:36 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:07 PM

Trade in phone in November and still haven't got trade-in credit of 700dollars

I bought a new pixel 4XL phone from ATT online store and port in my number from Google Fi to ATT in November 14th 2019. I also trade in my Pixel XL ph

posted 

Yesterday at 7:51 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:31 PM

Fraud closed my account

Fraud closed my account back in 2018 for too many claims. Can I reopen an account with att again in 2020 or am I banned forever ?

posted 

Yesterday at 3:55 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:27 PM

Needed for IRS taxes

I really need to get a code from IRS involving taxs is there. Any way to have that message emailed to me or anything one time so I can verify IRS form

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:11 PM