Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

BOGO credits and $100 for Uverse internet

I have been with At&t for over a decade so naturally I always try to resolve the problem so that I don’t have to leave a negative feedback. At this po

posted 

Yesterday at 7:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:44 PM

Temporary upgrade Mobile Share plan

I have a grandfathered 6 GB Mobile Share plan (2 lines); normally this provides all the data I need except for 2 times a year when we go on vacation.

posted 

Yesterday at 4:59 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:41 PM

How can I get my mobile phone number when I just have my sim card?

I have an ATT sim card from 2018 with SKU, UPC and ICCID numbers walmart one. I need to know the mobile phone number. How can I get it?

posted 

Yesterday at 9:21 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Can't view my att bill

I've been experiencing this problem for the past 4-5 months and 2 months ago after calling AT&T numerous times about the issue, they said they knew wh

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:17 AM

Locate account number and pin

I cannot find my account number. Can you help? I can provide answers to security questions.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:22 AM

Buy one get one phone scam

please be aware that the buy one phone and get one free is still a scam. I’m victim number 1 million ,more than likely. AT&T are crooks . Constant Fal

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is AT&T running a BOGO scam?

I was recently offered and accepted a BOGO offer from AT&T however, when I received my next bill I was in for a surprise. AT&T charged me considerably

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Credits for pre ordering Galaxy s10+ and get 2nd device of equal or lesser value free problem

I pre ordered the Galaxy S10+ during a promotion that said if I ordered a 2nd device of equal or lesser value I would get a credit monthly on my bill

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Service

Get my sim

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

AT&T Senior Plan

Is it possible to have two phones sharing minutes on the AT&T Senior Nation plan? I want to set up my in-laws who are in their 70's with this plan bu

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago