Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Dispute Resolution

Any else tried to contact the office of dispute resolution?  I mailed a letter of dispute 90 days ago and never heard anything back. ATT double and tr

Questions

Customer service online& on the phone

How may I enter positive feedback for a customer service representative?                  ( Sebastian o

Questions

I can't use my data and hotspot

I transferred my sim card to my iphone. I can do and receive text and call but i can't use my data. when i go to my browser (with my wifi off and my d

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

trade in material

ATT won't send me trade in material for my.old phones. It's been a,month. They refuse to work with the BBB too after I filed a complaint.  I nee

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

thomasr1950 

3 hours ago

Questions

clarifying a promotional discount via 3rd party

I'm hoping someone can clarify this.I created a new line to get Best Buy's $200 off an iPhone 12 pro (promo needed a new line or new account). I have

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

xto 

4 hours ago

Questions

transferring my AT&T sim card to Iphone

I transferred my sim card from my android to my iphone. In my android, I could use data, hotspot and everything else, but when i transferred it to my

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

credit reports / freeze

WOW, After going into an ATT office yesterday and trying to get a phone besides being a nightmare with the credit  reporting co. Att needs to update t

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

BovineExcrement 

7 hours ago

Questions

unable to receive or call out on LG flip phone

I have a LG flip phone. The message received when trying to place a call or a text is "service unavailable" unable to connect. AT&T store on Mil

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

8 hours ago

Questions

BILLED FOR UNUSED WIRELESS PHONE: HOW ON EARTH DO I GET A REFUND? NOT PROVIDING REFUND IS ABSURD!

I opened an AT&T wireless phone line in the retail store last December, but the associate who opened it input my social security numbers incorrect

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

8 hours ago

Questions

Promo Card

I received an AT&T promotional card. It says right on the activation sticker that it is not a credit card nor is there a Visa, MC, Discover, Am.

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts