Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

L
Visa Reward Card

The tracking shows the reward card was mailed 2 weeks ago. How long does it take to get to me from that point? When should I start to worry?

Questions

Hotspot data shows 900 MB blocks of data -- which are estimates by ATT and do not reflect actual usage

My computer tracks the amount of data used on a connection. Looking at ATT's hotspot usage for my account online shows MULTIPLE 900 MB blocks (exactly

posted 

7 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT sales rep said phones were free. LIED

Tyler Peeler a sales rep in Atlanta GA said my phones would be free. Got first bill and I am being billed for them!  I see this happens often wi

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

37 minutes ago

Questions

SMS Charges not going through

I recently interviewed for a job. However, I am not able to receive messages (SMS charges) to continue the process more smoothly. I tried upgrading my

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Worst customer service ever

This is my worst experience with ATT. Had to convert my prepaid to att wireless and add two new port ins from T mobile. I placed the order online by c

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 hours ago

Questions

Incorrect email for trade-in

I mistyped my email address on my trade-in. If I select ‘void my trade-in’, can I start over or do I first need to modify my email address?

Questions

Can’t upgrade online

I keep getting an uh-oh something went wrong every time I try to upgrade my iphone online? How come?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

12 hours ago

Questions

Online Order Canceled but Next Plan is pending on my account

I purchased 3 iPhone 12's on the first day of pre order from Apple.com, but apple ultimately cancelled one of my orders because they limit orders to t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

jamesdrayburn 

13 hours ago

Questions

Phone records 2/12/19

I need to be able to get the phone records from 2/12/19 as I have a legal matter that they are needed for, but I recently got a new number so I was wo

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

13 hours ago

Questions

Change my physical address on my wireless account

I have tried to change my physical address on my phone and on a desk top with no luck it says there is an error message... So I call and of course the

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts