Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

B
I was just provided a verification code I didn’t request, what do I do?

I received this text unprompted from the number 354-33:   ”AT&T msg: Use this one-time verification code to complete sign-in: [REDACTED] We'll never c

Questions

Asurion ATT phone insurance is a scam???

Cracked my iPhone 6s screen.  I’ve had the phone and been making monthly insurance payments to Att for over 2 years.  I attempted to make my first eve

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Bill

Is there a way i could pay on my bill this month without getting cut off?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Removing a line

My son decided to have his own account and I need to remove his from my account.  Nothing I have tried works and they are billing me for the third lin

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Plan Change from Unlimited to Unlimited Elite

I decided to change my plan to the newer unlimited elite options via the online tool. When exploring the various plans, i saw that Unlimited Elite was

Questions

Can I use account credit to pay of my devices

I have 3 devices on my account with installment contracts, and have a large credit on my account.  Am I able to use the credit to pay off 2 of my devi

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accidentally mistyped my email when putting it in on my online order and now don't have access to my order number.

I order a new mobile switching over from T-Mobile and keeping the same number, but upon checkout I accidentally had a typo in the email I provided and

Questions

Lost trade in

I opted to trade in my device when I upgraded my phone. I never received a return label. A few weeks went by and I called AT&T and requested a label b

Questions

Billing due date arbitrarily changed

July 23rd: So, apparently AT&T can arbitrarily change billing cycles in turn altering bill due dates. My due date changed from the 29th of the month,

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Internal credit score

I received a letter from AT&T associated with my Mobility account stating due to my AT&T internal credit score there a limitations on purchases.  1. T

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts