Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

S
Falsely accused of Fraud due to terrible customer service & faulty business practices

Run-through of events I will start this off by saying that hopefully, this run-through will give a better understanding as to how broken AT&T

Questions

Text messages

How can I see my sons text messages word from word

Questions

Uneducated sales rep.

I did cancel because i was told the sales rep A completely different price then what my bill would of been. They lied to me and i felt disrespected an

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

rdevarin 

4 hours ago

Questions

Customer support will not cancel my service over the phone

I am trying to get support to cancel my service. I just bought the line 2 days ago becasuse the speed at the store was amazing and it is quite litera

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

email18106 

4 hours ago

Questions

Expired promotion card

I received a promotion card that expired 2 years ago. This promotion card was never used so it would have to have over $200 balance/available funds. I

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T not honoring my BYOD terms

I cannot get AT&T to honor a BYOD deal that I accepted in June, whereby I get two $250 rewards card for switching two lines from Sprint. It is now

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Volschenkc 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

New customer (hopefully) moving over from Sprint.

My husband is a Veteran. I have heard there is a discount.  How do I apply for it?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT final bill charges for a full month, when I've used the service for only 10 days of the cycle. ROBBERY!

AT&T prorates charges when you go up on your plan and you have to pay from the minute you upgrade but not the other way around. They updated t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Att reward

When inopened account inwas told inwould receive a 200 visa gift card that could be used anywhere visa was accetpted i had went online and requested t

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

“At-Home credit” scam

During a resent move to new home I had a “at home concierge” come and give me a sales pitch of upgrading all my lines from Verizon with unlimited data

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts