Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

R
How to cancel service?

AT&T wireless service failed back in February 2020. Repeated calls did not improve it. I finally got Spectrum wireless service with a new phone an

Questions

Closed

AT&T Extends Relief to Customers Expected to be Impacted by Hurricane Zeta

As Hurricane Zeta prepares to make landfall, we are extending relief to AT&T Wireless and AT&T PREPAID customers who may be affected by the st

Questions

Unbelievably bad customer service experience

ATT decided to move my wireless acct into my dad's tv acct. They inappropriately charged him over $500 on his charge card for my services.  Very

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

New service - No phone

I started new service the last week of September 2020. Because of covid 19 I decided to do my transaction all online.  Being a dedicated Samsung

Questions

Reconnecting Services

I was told Sept. 17th by a customer service agent that if I made a payment that day and a payment arrangement for the 25th and paid. There’d be no iss

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

2 hours ago

Questions

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

I upgraded 2 of my phones back in MARCH ....which is 7 months ago....I put each of the phones back in the box that the new phones came in and used the

Questions

I have been talking to an agent and she was really rude and did not help me at all

I am outside the US and I called to activate my sim I paid and everything and now they tell me I cannot use my phone. while I was talking to her she w

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Order Cancelled--"Couldn't Verify the Order Really Came From You"

I've been trying switch services to AT&T, but my order was cancelled. When I called them, they told me I would have to make my order in a store. How a

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

aj858 

3 hours ago

Questions

Order cancelled

My order was cancelled. They said it was because they couldn’t verify it was from me. I’d like to know why now? And what I can do to correct this so i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

aj858 

3 hours ago

Questions

error code L569 help me asap

I have been trying numerous times for 2 days to logon to my att account both online and on my app, and I keep getting the same error message on my ph

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts