Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Att text to complete survey to win gift cards?

Is this a scam or real, it was txed from 4102...... AT&T Free Msg: Your opinions are important to us. Please take the survey at att.com.  idilsurvey t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to reset PIN on every login

After working perfectly for many months, several months ago I was told that my password (4-digit PIN) was incorrect. I was issued a temporary PIN and

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Fraud canceled my account

How can att fraud department Be so heart less my number of 15 years has been lost due to att fraud department thinking my account was fraud they don’t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Add data

Hi! I have used my wireless data for the month and there are 12 days left. As a result my  phone internet is running extremely slow, pretty much not a

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Uber/AT&T discount

There is no evidence that I've ever seen that both Uber or AT&T honored the discount. After extensive research. Each platform directs you to the other

Questions

Device has been suspended

for some reason my phone has been suspended and is blocked from using network services, on my AT&T it says suspended (stolen), I don't know how that h

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Why does customer service keep hanging up after I am on hold for 20 minutes?

I have attempted to contact customer service to change my plan 4 times now. Every time I call I get an automated message saying hold times are long. I

Questions

my orders have been canceled 12 times Why (Edited as per community guidelines)

I'm trying to transfer service from streaight talk to AT&T.Your web lets me pick I want a new number and I order SIM cards for this purpose.why does i

Questions

Changing Phone Carrier

Hi, during COVID, I am trying to help my mom worry less about our phone bill and save some money. That being said, I'm planning to leave the AT&T serv

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Transfer of billing responsibility problem

Receiving error TBR0060 when trying to accept transfer of billing responsibility online. I have spoken with 8 different ATT agents over the last three

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts