Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

C
Expired promo card

I recently moved and found an old expired visa promo card from when I originally transferred from T-Mobile to ATT. I was wondering would I be able to

Questions

AT&T data usage

How to keep managing my data private from other account users?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

30 minutes ago

Questions

AT&T Corporate

Why are AT&T customers not allowed to speak to members of the corporate office about complaints?  Why was I denied a chance to speak to a store manage

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

No service (WiFi okay) can’t call ATT on 611 or 800 number

What can I do? I switched WiFi on and off, reset my network, etc. tried to login online and they needed to send text verification (no service no texts

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Unlocked phone still showing "Not Paid Off"

I have a Galaxy S10 that has been unlocked by ATT, received code and unlocked it successfully. When I check the EMEI on att.com/unlock I get the messa

Questions

Out of country, need to cancel wireless phone account. Can't login in to my account or call any of the numbers listed

I left the US last month and due to unforeseen circumstances will not be returning anytime soon. I am trying to cancel my wireless phone account, but

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Port Pending...Questions.

Hello. I'm moving two numbers to AT&T from Sprint and I'm having an issue with one of the numbers; one of the numbers ported quickly and we've al

Questions

Stuck abroad during COVID

I’ve been stuck in Sweden since March with four scheduled flights home canceled. I’d like to suspend my wireless plan so that I don’t keep paying for

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

I'd like a new account executive to service my business as the one I currently have has been making mistakes, slow to respond etc.

As per the title, I need a new account executive. How do I go about this? I have had to chase her more than once to order new SIMs and many mistakes h

Questions

wireless phone

trying to see my wireless bill trying to go over account information and how do i see my call list

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts