Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Really bad experience when transferring from postpaid to prepaid. Make sure you go to "corporate store"!!

Totally bad experience when I transferred one of the numbers in my family plan from postpaid to prepaid in order to keep her number.At first, I made a

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Horrible Customer Service

My mother is in a nursing home. I went to visit and helped her order a phone online. Later that day we spoke with someone via chat who advised us that

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Att Bogo A Ripoff

Still being charged gor free phone and never received 300 visa card, tired of callin, very fustrated

posted 

15 hours ago

Was going to bundle, instead I'm shopping new carriers

I'm highly disgusted that I spoke with a rep on a recorded line in January that stated several times that due to my length of time with insurance and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Tracking Return of Damaged Smart Telephone

I followed thr return instructions on a damaged Smart Telephone on 13 February 2020. I attempted to track the shipment. Unfortunately, I am unable to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Phone broke - no deals plus told wrong information from customer service

On Sunday my Galaxy S7 stopped working by a continuous reboot. I called AT&T and after finding out what I have to pay for insurance deductible I deci

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Open up a new line

What credit score do you need to open up a phone line with you guys?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

My Account

I have ordered a NetGear Night Hawk Wireless hotspot router last week and have not received an account number after purchasing the device. The device

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

phone model assigned to incorrect number

Hello I have 2 lines. One line claims eligible for an upgrade for a phone I still owe money on, and not eligible for a phone I do not owe money on.I n

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ATT remote sim card lock??

I attempted to lock my sim card to help with "sim_jacking", when I reset my phone to factory defaults I got locked out of my network. Now is asking fo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago