Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

A
0% downpayment

I made an online order for 2 two lines, to my company. The initial payment was $ 0, I entered all the data and so on. I received a confirmation with

Questions

I closed my account. Why does it say suspended

I have 2 lines on a postpaid account. I closed one line and switched the other to a prepaid account. I was told by ATT customer service that my postpa

Questions

Poor New Customer Experience

My husband and I just transferred over to AT&T from Verizon this past month and our overall experience has been a nightmare. AT&T may have com

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

why does my ipad show two data plans

why does my ipad now show under my data plans two accounts - one, the at&t SIM card one which is active and works just fine and two, an at&t P

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

amylea4 

4 hours ago

Questions

Can't get my account activated, Help Please

I have processed the BYOD deal for four lines. I received the sims but...- when I tried one at the wesite that it says to go to it does nothing - I h

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Hit a snag during your order

I already have two lines with iPhone se 2nd gen with unlimited data and wanted to buy two new Apple Watch’s to add. I ordered it this morning it told

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade in shipping label

We ordered new phones via 800 number, upon receiving the new phones we didn't get shipping labels for our trade in phones

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

LeeLee478 

10 hours ago

Questions

Trade in Shipping label to return old phone

I have yet to receive a shipping label to return phone. I did a phone upgrade on 8/20th online. I have contacted AT&T twice and was told each time

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

LeeLee478 

10 hours ago

Questions

Take something off my plan

I would like to take an insurance plan off of my account. I show that there are two on my bill. How do I take one off of my plan?

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

19 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Badge Recognition

To the AT&T Forums dept.; How about instead of giving me a badge, you give me back some of my money you cheated me out of???

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

19 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts