Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

trade in after back of phone replaced

I cracked the back of my s10+ and went to one of these places to have it replaced. When I went to an AT&T store and asked about trading it in I wa

Questions

I can't login into my AT&T account

You used your DIRECTV email and password to log in to myAT&T. myAT&T isn't quite ready for that, so tell us what you want to do.  I can't do anything,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lisame52 

an hour ago

Questions

Can I port google voice number to existing ATT line?

I recently opened a new line with a new phone number with ATT. However I would like to port in my google voice number to replace the new number that's

Questions

Issues

I have been having endless issues with no resolutions. I don’t know where else to go, i get told it will be fixed and then get ignored. I’m sitting he

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Billing notifications

I’m receiving billing notifications and information regarding credits to my account to a secondary number on my profile. The number the notifications

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

isabel0510 

12 hours ago

Questions

filing a complaint about an AT&T store

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T company store?   I've searched the forums and every time this question is asked, the answer is always in a pri

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

travelguy2500 

15 hours ago

Questions

Data Usage

Data usage on wireless hotspot not showing up on account pages. It says there is some kind of glitch. When will this be fixed?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

mreader1 

15 hours ago

Questions

Being CHARGED $700 dollars for a phone thats been traded back since 6/30/20

I have nothing but horrible experience. I feel as i have not been treated well as a customer right now. I'm being charged $700 for a trade in that has

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

16 hours ago

Questions

I can’t log into my first net account.

It is activated m, and i already received a video bill. I never received a real bills i have no idea or anything g how to pay. No one will ever get on

Questions

Shipping phone to different address than billing

Having problems seeing where I can change the address the new phone is shipped to. I'm on a mobile device, by the way. Not sure if that's the problem

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

anav 

17 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts