Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

S
Trade in sent to wrong warehouse

Long story short, I sent my device back with the prepaid label which came with my new phone. There were no specific instructions advising me not too.

Questions

iPhone surcharge

Wondering why ATT seems to be only one that charges an extra $20 per line for an iphone on top of the regular monthly charges. Been talking to other

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

joey2007ua 

28 minutes ago

Questions

myATT app and family account

I'm on a family plan and I am NOT the primary user/person the bill goes to. Can I use the myATT app, or is it limited to the primary user who gets the

Questions

Broken Samsung Galaxy Note phone returned via USPS but has not been received and am being charged $650.

I got an insurance replacement phone and returned the broken phone in the box provided. The USPS picked up the package and Lonestar Overnight picked

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

vmgarcia333 

an hour ago

Questions

Customer Service denied a reward existed for the line, and AFTER it was EXPIRED told me it's expired and there's nothing to do.

I switched over to AT&T in July with 5 lines, all with numbers ported in. Two of the lines qualified for a $250 VISA reward card from AT&T. I

Questions

How to change shipping address?

My community uses the Fetch service. All packages must be sent to an alternate shipping address different from my billing address. Ho can I do this?

Questions

AT&T Smart Label Tracking

I returned my damaged phone via instructions from AT&T, with a prepaid label on Tuesday, April 21, 2015.  I took the package to a US Post Office in my

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bherrer2 

3 hours ago

Questions

Upgrade-Returned Phone

Hello, I recently returned 2 separate devices back to AT&T. My wife an I both are on the upgrade every year plan. We received both new devices

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Jds737 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unable to send or receive SMS, only MMS

The issue is I am unable to receive SMS txt messages from my contacts, likewise my contacts do not receive my SMS txt messages; however MMS messages w

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

50_11days 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts