Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

W
Transferring my Personal Account to a Business Account

I would like to transfer my personal wireless account to a business account. Since I am not in the US now, please let me know if I can complete the t

Questions

Does ATT treats Facebooks Messenger calls as International calls

I made International calls on Facebook messenger using ATT issued cell phone, and ATT charged 4$ per minute. Is it normal?. Please help me to understa

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Receipt for iPhone7 Purchase

I cannot find anywhere on my account where I purchased the iPhone 7. I purchased it in May 2020.  Where would the receipt be located on my accou

Questions

How to block making and receiving International calls from my ATT cellphone.

How to block making and receiving International calls from my ATT cellphone.

Questions

Is there a way to change the primary number of my ATT account?

I have two lines on my phone plan. One is mine, the other is my partner’s. I take care of all the billing and what not for our ATT plan and the accoun

Questions

Dispute charges

Is there a way to reach someone at AT&t that's effective? I keep trying to initiate a chat with somebody and then they say hold on let me look up

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Blacklisted Phone

I just bought a phone about 2 months ago from AT&T and my phone was working perfectly fine, but then I went to add a line and buy my girlfriend a

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Inactive number

I am going outside the US for about 5 months, so I will not be using my prepaid atnt number for the time period. However, the last time I went abroad

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Apple watch series 5 44mm

I ordered an apple watch series 5 44mm on 07/05/20, I received an email with a change of shipping date to 08/08/20, because it's on back order, it's t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

calls r being forward to ansering

I have checked all my settings. im real tech savvy.  but only a few people can call me.  the rest go to voice mail.  I even resett my

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts