Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Does AT&T care if they keep my business?

Doesn't look like it...I sent this email to [email scrubbed] January 6th and have yet to receive a reply..."To Whom It May Concern,My family has a fiv

posted 

1 hour ago

Best AT&T plan(s) for ONE 'unlimited' data Hotspot device and TWO low data voice phones?

Guys, I would like to use an AT&T Nighthawk Hotspot (with external MIMO antenna) for "unlimited" data and also two smartphones for voice calls and lim

posted 

Yesterday at 10:16 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Have cellphone

Try get number on it

posted 

Yesterday at 3:45 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Phishing From AT&T Mexico? How to let AT&T Know Wrong Email???

I occasionally get emails in Spanish (which I can't read) from AT&T Mexico (sender's address ends in att.com.mx). All I can make out in the mail is A

posted 

Yesterday at 1:23 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:38 AM

Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) Restriction Request

I received a notice about CPNI. I am attempting to restrict my CPNI and the web link does not work, the 800 number does not work and the worthless cus

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:11 AM

ATT Device Return Nightmare

I used to think heartbreak was one of the worst pains someone could go through in life… that is until I had to deal with returning a device to AT&T…No

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Hacked cell phone

I have changed my cell phones 3 times since December 24, 2019. Created 4 new email addresses. Changed passwords multiple times on all accounts. I can'

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can I pay off a bill from a phone that the original owner no longer owns?

I recently bought a second hand phone but the bill wasn’t paid off. I am wondering if I could pay the bill off without the original account informatio

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Apply for new service with at&t . Check credit eligibility

Wondering how to check eligibility with my credit. Using my ssn and my driver license number

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

BOGO SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I added a new phone line on August 5, 2018, along with buying the new phone and was told that I could get a new phone for free, since they were runnin

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago