Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Help me!!! Outright bought iPhone "lost or stolen"

Hello,I bought an outright iPhone from a store and when I try to unlock it, it says it is lost or stolen, but it is not.IMEI: ***

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 minutes ago

How do you apply for the employee discount ?

I need to registar my employee for the discount offered.   ***   Judy ***   Account # ***   [Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

34 minutes ago

Account

Account number

posted 

an hour ago

Buy a phone number

This number is a AT&T cell number. It has been disconnected and I would like to know if I can get the number or purchase this number?

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Pathetic Customer service I went back to Verizon

I require management to contact me and explain why after such horrible customer service, the only way to get my lines (3) to work was to go back to yo

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

HOW DO I CONTACT A DISTRICT MANAGER OR SUPERVISOR

Long story short,kind of. recently applied online for new service. was excited thinking yay new phones and new service got approved confirmation email

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

How can I get my mobile phone number when I just have my sim card?

I have an ATT sim card from 2018 with SKU, UPC and ICCID numbers walmart one. I need to know the mobile phone number. How can I get it.

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Really bad experience when transferring from postpaid to prepaid. Make sure you go to "corporate store"!!

Totally bad experience when I transferred one of the numbers in my family plan from postpaid to prepaid in order to keep her number.At first, I made a

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Accidentally Switched Labels!

I had just recently received a phone from ATT, and I mistakenly put the return label from ATT on a different package which I was shipping out and I re

posted 

20 hours ago

Horrible Customer Service

My mother is in a nursing home. I went to visit and helped her order a phone online. Later that day we spoke with someone via chat who advised us that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago