Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Recent cell phone price reductions from AT&T

I recently purchased two I-phones as part of new AT&T telephone service plans. Last week I saw an advertisement from AT&T where they were offering th

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

return phone

5/19/20 Brought phone X to AT&T 14270 Buck Hill Rd, Burnsville, MN 55306 they told me to repair for 350.00 or replace. Sold me a iphone 11 Plus 256MB

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Credit inquiry

Hi, I received a hard credit inquiry from AT and T Services Inc. I have no dealings with this company. I want to get to the bottom of this and find ou

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

At&t needlessly dinged my credit multiple times

I came to at&t online to switch over from Tmobile. My plan was to get two lines and purchase two new devices. One tablet and one phone. After being ap

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

WHY IS OUR WIRELESS HOME PHONE DOWN!!!

For a month we have been without service. My 91 year old grandmother has been without a home phone and we have gotten the run around continuously. It

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

transfer work phone number to personal account, use two number on iPhone?

I am leaving my employer. I am able to take my phone number with me. Can I add it to my personal account and get a new iphone that can have two phon

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Transfer of Billing Responsibility

I did the process of transferring the billing responsibility over to myself in the ATT app, however the system says it’s an Ineligible account for wha

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Fake account set up with my name and social security number

Someond set up an account with my info amd left a $117 bill at a place I never lived. Help please! This ia on my credit and I nees thia person caught

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

close my cell phone

Hi, This is Eunhye [EDITED]. I move to Korea and I will not stay USA anymore. So, I want to close my at&t cell phone account. However, I cannot log in

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

AT&T Not Validating

Hello, I am trying to purchase a phone through Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Apple-iPhone-SE-2020-64GB-White-Upgrade-Only/979697514) to get

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago