Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

T
I sent my trade in phone to the wrong address

I made a mistake shipping my trade-in back to AT&T, I sent it to the return center instead of the proper facility. Is retrieving my old device no

Questions

My plan

So our phone got shut off cause I got paid a day after it was due. So my boyfriend that is on my plan tried to pay car insurance and it went to att in

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

New Order Lost

Att is marking my new order as shipped. FedEx never got the package. Customer service can't help. Called 3 times. Tweeted too. Can anyone help? Willin

Questions

I'm try to get my phone SMS unlock for I found get in my new phone

Its i have no money the just give me this phone and I try to CNN and it's not let me connect pleas let me in I'm the general and I give you my order

Questions

@ATTMobilityCare: Text messages sent to wrong number

The text messages such as payment received started going to my son’s phone number instead of mine (the primary number) after I upgraded my son’s phone

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

4 hours ago

Questions

Change plan to keep the number

I will be studying in another country outside of the U.S. until next September and want to cancel my plan since I am not using it, but I still need to

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Samsung s20 Note Ultra 5 G Promo trade in offer

I mailed in my old phone (Samsung Note 10) after receiving the S20 Ultra Note. It has been two billing periods and have yet to receive any acknowledge

Questions

Expired ATT Wireless Gift Card

I have a couple of ATT Wireless Gift Cards that appear to have expired. How do I go about getting them reactivated? The customer service from the numb

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

field210 

5 hours ago

Questions

Was going to be a new customer. NOT NOW NOT EVERr

I was told my bill would be 134 a month. Received paperwork stating it was going to be 206 a month. Was supposed to receive new phones in 48 hours. It

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 hours ago

Questions

Account

So I had to deal with immigration for 8 months during the pandemic and as such, I was unable to pay my monthly bill and my service was canceled. I hav

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts