Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

My phone

My phone is not letting me call out it’s saying it’s not available primary number no service and secondary number 5G but it’s still my number

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

WHY IS OUR WIRELESS HOME PHONE DOWN!!!

For a month we have been without service. My 91 year old grandmother has been without a home phone and we have gotten the run around continuously. It

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

AWI device, unlimited plan

My question is, if I buy the AWI device from at&t can I add it to my unlimited elite plan? At&t provides no internet service what so ever in my area.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Recent cell phone price reductions from AT&T

I recently purchased two I-phones as part of new AT&T telephone service plans. Last week I saw an advertisement from AT&T where they were offering th

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

return phone

5/19/20 Brought phone X to AT&T 14270 Buck Hill Rd, Burnsville, MN 55306 they told me to repair for 350.00 or replace. Sold me a iphone 11 Plus 256MB

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Credit inquiry

Hi, I received a hard credit inquiry from AT and T Services Inc. I have no dealings with this company. I want to get to the bottom of this and find ou

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

At&t needlessly dinged my credit multiple times

I came to at&t online to switch over from Tmobile. My plan was to get two lines and purchase two new devices. One tablet and one phone. After being ap

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

transfer work phone number to personal account, use two number on iPhone?

I am leaving my employer. I am able to take my phone number with me. Can I add it to my personal account and get a new iphone that can have two phon

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Transfer of Billing Responsibility

I did the process of transferring the billing responsibility over to myself in the ATT app, however the system says it’s an Ineligible account for wha

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Fake account set up with my name and social security number

Someond set up an account with my info amd left a $117 bill at a place I never lived. Help please! This ia on my credit and I nees thia person caught

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago