Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do you send a private message on ATTCares?

How do you send a private message on ATTCares?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

balance owed on previous attwireless acount, switched carrier, looking to return

I have a balance owed on my previous att wireless account, which i am fine paying, but want to know if i still qualify to port my number back to attwi

Joining a family plan with an account that is already with AT&T

I have moved from NC to PA and it makes sense to join the family's plan. I am currently with AT&T (Nation 450 w/Rollover) and the family plan is AT&T.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

ATT wireless smart phone horrible in emergency situation, pathetic service, horrible network!

Not sure who to complain to about this, but it is a real situation, and AT&T wireless phone and network support is useless. With the riots in Califor

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Lower Monthly Payment

I would like to see what offerings can be made to lower my monthly bill. I have a quote from one of the big four cellular carriers that is significant

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Billed excessive

I m very very upset with AT&T service this time, I m a comeback customer since March when I moved Two connections I was a promised to buy one Phone ge

I bought a iPhone 11 Pro max on Facebook and I found it's not paid off while trying to unlock it. What should I do with this phone?

I bought a iPhone 11 pro max on facebook described as locked to ATT.I found that the phone has installment not fully paid off while attempting to unlo

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Impossible customer service

As a former business owner, I know the value of feedback and pointing out failures in service. Therefore I am writing to complain about a recent tra

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Session Based Customer Service

I posted this under the "Internet" forum and was politely advised that it should have been posted in the "Wireless" forum, so I have reposted it here

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Billing.

Made a minimum payment to get line restored. Y’all Gave me a number to call to arrange the rest of my past due amount, but it x me out of the conversa

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago