Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

K
Returned new phone

Returned the new phone on July 11. I didn't even have the phone for a week sent it back with the shipping label that was inside of the box. Called bac

Questions

Where To Get Truflexen [Muscle Supporter]?

What is in Truflexen that is expected to grow circulatory system! What's more, perhaps, only maybe, there can be a Truflexen or something like this. I

Questions

Number Port not working

I just recently transferred over to AT&T from T-Mobile and they suggested porting my number over but now I can't receive calls, text or anything f

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Contact information for Tower Communications

My name is Lorese Peterson with Path Wireless LLC. We offer array of telecommunication services. Our teams are built to work based on the industry sta

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Existing Att TV customer / New cell service

: Hello- currently have att TV and Internet home services . I was on the myatt app and was going to take advantage of a cell deal  . It says I pa

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

ORDER NUMBER: 23-799625331893858

I PLACED AN ONLINE ORDER ON THE 16TH. THE ONLY DELIVERY OPTION I HAD WAS TO HAVE SOMEONE BRING IT TO MY HOME IN PERSON. I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN REACHING

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

OttoPylot 

2 hours ago

Questions

Frustration! whenswitching to AT&T from another wireless

After buying our retirement home in the Texas Hill Country, my husband learned that AT&T would get better coverage for us. He switched to AT&

Questions

Confusion with iphone xs sale

I am currently having this issue .One of my iphone xs says confirmed and the other that I ported a number to says pending ,but then says it'll be here

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 hours ago

Questions

Spam from ghost numbers

I receive frequent spam texts from the same party using a different ghost number each time. How can I stop that?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

5 hours ago

Questions

Pending order

I placed a order for wireless services and got approved for the buy one get one free iPhone 8 plus for me and my daughter  I ordered 9/15 and was assu

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Mikerob13 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts