Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

S
250port # visa

how do i request my $250 for porting my number

Questions

New Phone "Shipped" but was never received by Fedex. Now shown as in contract, don't have phone, and can't cancel or upgrade.

Ordered Iphone 12 through upgrade offer on October 16. Received email from AT&T that it shipped on Oct 22.  Tracking number for Fedex shows

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ydeezy 

4 hours ago

Questions

Bad Bad Bad

Between all of the mergers I got my original ATT service back in 1994 so I have been a customer for 25 years. Today ATT reached a new low. My phone wa

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

scjgriffith 

5 hours ago

Questions

Bad business

: Ive filed a complaint to better business bureau about cinstant fluctuations of bills and tgat my price to leace att now rises since i voiced that i

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

scjgriffith 

6 hours ago

Questions

Changing careers

Will not unlock from AT&T says I owe on my phone but I do not owe on the phone I have had this phone for 12 years?? Why can’t I change/unlock my a

Questions

Online reorder support

I’m trying to order iPhone 12’s for each of the 6 lines on my account. I’ve spent over 2 hours online, on the phone, and on chat trying to get them or

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Jeffofscio 

6 hours ago

Questions

BYOD gift card promo

Have not received any email or postal email for redemption, please help with the process to claim the gift cards. Please contact me for further detail

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

techiebrad89 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to pay bill because of Covid 19 job loss!

I lost my job due to Covid 19! I am desperately seeking employment, but have had no luck. I need my phone in order to apply to online job seeker sites

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

9 hours ago

Questions

Trade in scam

I traded In my phone for an iPhone 11 In early January 2020. I left them my phone that was in great condition with the promise of 300.00 credit over a

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Spmassey2 

6 months ago

Questions

Trade In Scam

I was scammed into trading in my iPhone 7 for the iPhone 11 Pro Max. I checked multiple times online to validate that my phone was eligible, I even h

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

r6baird 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts