Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

G
Turn off data on Unlimited Plan

Hello. I recently switched to an Unlimited data plan but I still think it should be possible to turn off my daughters data if I need/want to. It seems

Questions

Reconnecting Services

I was told Sept. 17th by a customer service agent that if I made a payment that day and a payment arrangement for the 25th and paid. There’d be no iss

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

17 minutes ago

Questions

Order cancelled

My order was cancelled. They said it was because they couldn’t verify it was from me. I’d like to know why now? And what I can do to correct this so i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Compatibility of Hotspot device with Unlimited Elite family plans

I would like to know if a hotspot device (such as the Netgear Nighthawk 4G LTE wireless router) can be part of an unlimited family elite plan? In oth

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Plan issue

Hello, I recently got my two iPhone 12s in the mail, I went to activate both of them and only one was able to activate. So I contacted customer ser

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

artpopx30 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Transfer Billing Responsibility

How long does the transfer of billing responsibilities take? I’m moving from my own plan to a family plan, and the owner of the family plan says they

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Trade In

hello, I'm currently on my family's plan. Can I leave the family plan and open a new line for myself and trade in my iPhone 8 and still receive the $8

Questions

I sent my trade in phone to the wrong address

I made a mistake shipping my trade-in back to AT&T, I sent it to the return center instead of the proper facility. Is retrieving my old device no

Questions

AT&T still has not Responded

I have DirectTv and had an issue with my dish, while the tech was at my home fixing the problem a Att sales rep Frank D******* came to my door inquiri

Questions

Order Cancellation

Why my order is taking too long to be cancelled? Every time I call AT&T support they say the order will be cancelled in a couple of hours but ord

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

CarlosPolastro 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts