Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

T
How bad at&t is

Even starting from the store of which I bought my AT&T from I have had nothing but problems. it begins with the employee of my local store suggest

Questions

upgaded phones and plans, but no "shipping material" that was supposed to be with the phones

I ordered new iphone 12s for all lines on my account and upgraded to unlimited plans as well. The plan is active, i got some of my phones yesterday, b

Questions

free iPhone 12 mini & NEXT plan

I have an iPhone XS MAX and also have a NEXT unlimited plan. I paid the sales tax and received an iPhone 12 mini.  Will my bill be lowered? &nbs

Questions

Huge Problems with Asurion Claim

On Thursday, 11/8, I filed a claim with Asurion for a broken phone. I completed the affidavit and sent my ID. After that, I was told it would be 1 bus

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Phone

I recently got a iPhone 8 and it’s under version is there a way that I can put a at&t sims card in it and it work under AT&T

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Return traded phone

Need to send old phone in. Said emailed label never got email. Went to store would not help me Just tried to sale me everything in store when said n

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Run Around regarding Trade In Credit

I traded in my iPhone 8 Plus in August 2020. I have made several calls to AT&T. I have been on the phone no less that 6 hours in total trying to r

Questions

Returned Phone Tendered to Returns Agent

Hi, i was returning my phone and tried to take into the store and return it but after speaking with someone on the phone they stated i had to return i

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Jenniferfalls  

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

What they don't tell you about buy one get one

I have had an account with AT&T for over 10 years, and have switched my sat. TV etc... Always loyal always paid on time! I have a family share plan th

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Customer Service Number

Hello! Just to double check if this is legit AT&T customer service number: 1-800-417-1757. Someone is helping me resolve my issue with promotio

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts