Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
Billing

Why was my account suspended for not paying a charge for a phone that I confirmed had been received by AT&T with an representative after I waited

Questions

Order status

I placed the order in the attached picture on the 27th. I received this alert. It says that it is being processed but I am not sure if I need to call

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Huge billing

I have been a ATT customer for more than a decade. I have three numbers and request ATT to add the international plan. The plan got added to another n

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

TERRIBLY DISSAPOINTED

I PREORDER AN UPGRADE FOR AN IPHONE 12 PRO MAX ON 11/7/2020. THE PHON WAS SUPPOSE TO COME IN ON 11/13/2020, IT DID NOT.  I CALLED AT&T SEVER

Questions

Suspend wireless service due to Military Deployment

I am deployed and I want to put my wireless service to suspense till I return. I have other phone lines that are part of my account and they are NOT

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

Why would anyone do business with this HORRIBLE company?

I have never been given the run around so much as I have with ATT. I will make it a point to tell everyone I know, everyone I don't know, and all thos

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Rtbhise 

4 hours ago

Questions

Hold Times

New customer as of 5pm. I get an email for my account information; apparently I’m signed up for the ‘elite’ plan ($95/month) rather than the ‘starter’

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Trade in device Issue

I ported 2 numbers from Verizon to AT&T last year October and enrolled in trade in program. AT&T had a deal for $700 trade in (per phone) for porting

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

sp8graphics 

4 hours ago

Questions

Disputing a charge that's not mine

I attempted to get service today with AT&t and there appears to be an A bill in my name with some other ladies phone number which the account goe

Questions

Add line to USA family account with Mexican phone number

Hi, I have a family member that lives (exclusively) in Mexico (Baja California) and has an existing AT&T Mexico account. Can I add his number (

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts