Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

D
Payment

I remitted a payment for 82.00 (money number 26683576547) on July 9th 2020.  I thought the payment was lost in the mail since it took so long to arriv

Questions

stock certificate name change

at&t has had the wrong middle initial on my stock cert for years. trying to correct. they want a medallion signature authorization that my bank makes

Questions

Switching my cell service (4 lines) and adding fixed wireless

I would like to see a quote for initial and monthly costs associated with switching and ongoing.  I am also considering adding a 5th line, yet would n

Questions

Bill dispute

Bill in dispute. AT&T was supposed to call back two weeks ago, a new bill arrived and NO PHONE CALL yet!. This is at an upper management level. I have

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Phone Unlock

I am EXTREMELY angry with ATT.  I have been attempting to unlock my phone for 12hrs!!! I went into the store and we sat on hold for an hour, I called

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Add someone else to plan

Hello, I would like to transfer someone to my plan. They are a current AT&T customer. How do we do this?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Can not see AT&T bill since cancelling Direct TV

For the past 2 months I get the email that my bill is ready but when I go on-line it says my “first” bill is not ready yet.  I see others who have can

Questions

Plan upgrade. When does it take effect?

I've upgraded my plan to the elite version and my phone service does not reflect the change. I've gone over the high speed data on my old plan and am

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

No service after getting old numer back

I  called and at&t gave me my old numer back now my phone wont allow me to make or receive amy calls or send or recieve texts

Questions

Add existing att prepaid number to existing att postpaid account

If I have an att prepaid account, can the number be added/ported to an existing att postpaid family plan account? (Of course the prepaid account would

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts