Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

J
Foley Al store

The manager Cody at the Foley Al store was the rudest manager I have ever felt with. Bought new I phone 3 days later broughtpbomr to store because

Questions

AT&T INCORRECTLY BLACKLISTED MY PHONE

I’ve just about HAD IT with At&t. This is been extremely beyond frustrating. I just switched over from Verizon to At&t. At&t has my servic

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

phone charge and taxes charged to town of Tyrone

We returned the phones and I just need to know when the taxes we were charged and phone cost 187.95 total will be put back on my visa card?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Downgrading to an affordable device

Can I downgrade to an affordable device my bill is twice what I was told that it would be when purchased at store

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Order Cancellation

Why my order is taking too long to be cancelled? Every time I call AT&T support they say the order will be cancelled in a couple of hours but ord

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

New Wireless Account

I accepted a transfer of 2 numbers to start a new account. I agreed to all the terms, even to an open installment plan but both lines are not listed o

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

FURIOUS after visit to AT&T Store - ready to terminate service.

Yesterday we made an appointment and went to the AT&T store to get a line transferred to the eSIM of a newly upgraded iPhone 12 Pro, which you hav

Questions

Unbelievably bad customer service experience

ATT decided to move my wireless acct into my dad's tv acct. They inappropriately charged him over $500 on his charge card for my services.  Very

Questions

Confirmation number

How do I get my confirmation number from a payment I just made on the express pay line?

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Bait and Switch for online promotions

To whom it may Concern,My wireless band is: xxxI responded to a promotion on 10/2/2020 for $1,000 of iphone 11 Pro and Pro max. We have spend countle

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Bait_and_switch 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts