Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
Starting a new account without getting a new number

A family member and myself are currently under my father's plan. We would like to start our own account under my name as well as getting new phones wh

Questions

Rude employee

I'd like to report Insulting and lack of manners and refusal to provide the service from one of your employees , how and to whom shall I contact. Do

Questions

trade in

I am considering trading in my iPhone XR and it qualifies for a free iPhone 12. Almost sounds too good to be true. Can someone who has used this trade

Questions

Phone Upgrades

I have been trying to preorder the iPhone 12 for DAYS now. My account says I have two eligible upgrades. I click on the link to upgrade and then the s

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Antheiaxxv 

an hour ago

Questions

How to retrieve AT&T Phone Number?

Hi there, I recently changed my AT&T Phone Number because I had repeated SPAM phone calls all hours of the day and night. After changing my AT

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

UPDATE MY ACCOUNT I RETURNED THE IPHONE 11

Hi, recently I upgraded from iPhone X to iPhone 11; I returned the iPhone 11 which as of today my iPhone X is back in installments status which it sh

Questions

Help wireless prepaid and internet

I'm unable to call bc my phone was hacked And the prepaid I bought to fill in for a second won't connect to data or make calls- this is from clicking

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

old account

I purchased a iPhone that was with at&t The phone has not been unlocked yet Can you please send me the process as I do not have an at&t accou

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

How to cancel service?

AT&T wireless service failed back in February 2020. Repeated calls did not improve it. I finally got Spectrum wireless service with a new phone an

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

The security code text phone numbers list only 2

The security code text phone numbers list only 2 numbers. The third and second numbers are listed but not the primary and secondary. How can those num

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts