Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

D
Mobile phone number transfer

Hello team,   My name is Natalia Sharymova. I live in NY (zip code: 10014)  and have been Att cellphone contract for years. Now my situa

Questions

Need caller ID to sync my number with alexa

My Alexa device requires a caller ID from at&t to sync my phone with the devise and my is with Cricket wireless. Is there any way to do that?

Questions

My New dash camera Has an option to use a AT&T Nano-Sims card ( to stay connected to “ BlackVue Cloud anywhere anytime ) .

I’m a bit behind the 8 ball here and not sure what this is ! is there a fee by my AT&T carrier for this Nano Sims card ? A monthly fee ? I have an

Questions

SIM Card Ejector Tool for LG G6

When I had purchased my AT&T LG G6 from eBay brand new, it did not come with a SIM Card Ejector Tool. I had to use a very, very small safety pin t

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

10 hours ago

Questions

phone and text messages from 2017 through 2018

I need copies of all my old phone bills from 2017 through 2018 with detailed text messages. Elaine

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

13 hours ago

Questions

Help to escalate: How to portin a number from different state

Recently, purchased an ATT prepaid plan and activated an account by paying $300. By doing this, I got a new mobile number with ATT and new account was

Questions

didn't receive email

I sent an unlock request but i didn't receive the email. When i tried to do it again i keep getting this error message https://prnt.sc/up6utu

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

13 hours ago

Questions

IMEI not recognized on Galaxy S7 Active

I was an ATT customer for (15?) years. Recently switched carriers. I dropped my new Galaxy S20 and it won't take a charge. While that is being repaire

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bad policy for correcting error

I have been thinking about switching to AT&T wireless but I recently had a conversation with a friend who is on your pre-paid plan (3 month, pay u

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

artcorob 

15 hours ago

Questions

FAN removal

I have an former AT&T employee FAN on my account but I want to remove it. I called care but they weren’t able to do it, they transferred me to a d

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts