Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
Transfer mobile phone to Spectrum

I am currently with AT&T but plan on switching to another local mobile carrier. I am currently making monthly payments for my iPhone XR to AT&

Questions

Unlock

I am trying to unlock a device that is on my account and paid off, purchased through ATT and has been on my acct since day one, this was on a line I l

Questions

0% downpayment

I made an online order for 2 two lines, to my company. The initial payment was $ 0, I entered all the data and so on. I received a confirmation with

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

14 hours ago

Questions

att

Hello, I made a mistake in the email address I received when I applied for ATT to unlock, but now it is still in the process of upgrading after 24 hou

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

16 hours ago

Questions

wireless

This is the worst service I have ever had in my entire life. Explain to me how I can owe you almost 1199.00 in a one cell phone that has been turn off

Questions

Poor New Customer Experience

My husband and I just transferred over to AT&T from Verizon this past month and our overall experience has been a nightmare. AT&T may have com

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

hkpga1 

19 hours ago

Questions

I closed my account. Why does it say suspended

I have 2 lines on a postpaid account. I closed one line and switched the other to a prepaid account. I was told by ATT customer service that my postpa

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

19 hours ago

Questions

why does my ipad show two data plans

why does my ipad now show under my data plans two accounts - one, the at&t SIM card one which is active and works just fine and two, an at&t P

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

amylea4 

a day ago

Questions

Can't get my account activated, Help Please

I have processed the BYOD deal for four lines. I received the sims but...- when I tried one at the wesite that it says to go to it does nothing - I h

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Hit a snag during your order

I already have two lines with iPhone se 2nd gen with unlimited data and wanted to buy two new Apple Watch’s to add. I ordered it this morning it told

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts