Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Accepted Solution

False Account

An account under my name has been opened by someone who is not me and I was wondering if I can cancel this account. The At&t account was opened from T

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Need phone records from May 2018 - June 2018

I need my phone records from May 2018 - June 2018

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Does AT&T care if they keep my business?

Doesn't look like it...I sent this email to [email scrubbed] January 6th and have yet to receive a reply..."To Whom It May Concern,My family has a fiv

posted 

Yesterday at 11:58 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:16 PM

No help with Trade in value

I traded my phone in and did tons of research and visiting stores to make sure I had it right before I switched from T mobile.I traded in my LG V6 and

posted 

Today at 5:06 PM

Iphone to Iphone texting

In my text/data logs online, it does not show the Iphone to Iphone texting phone number....i.e., who I texted that also has an Iphone. How do I find

posted 

Today at 4:00 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:05 PM

My mobile number has been flagged as spam

I called a friend of mine recently and they said my phone number (even though it was in their contacts list) showed up as a spam risk by the service t

posted 

Today at 2:58 PM

Best AT&T plan(s) for ONE 'unlimited' data Hotspot device and TWO low data voice phones?

Guys, I would like to use an AT&T Nighthawk Hotspot (with external MIMO antenna) for "unlimited" data and also two smartphones for voice calls and lim

posted 

Yesterday at 10:16 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:06 PM

Have cellphone

Try get number on it

posted 

Yesterday at 3:45 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Phishing From AT&T Mexico? How to let AT&T Know Wrong Email???

I occasionally get emails in Spanish (which I can't read) from AT&T Mexico (sender's address ends in att.com.mx). All I can make out in the mail is A

posted 

Yesterday at 1:23 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:38 AM

Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) Restriction Request

I received a notice about CPNI. I am attempting to restrict my CPNI and the web link does not work, the 800 number does not work and the worthless cus

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:11 AM