Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

O
Bill paid

I paid $569 on my phone bill. This should cover 6 month on the payment of my bill. I was sent a bill to be paid in October. Please make corrections to

Questions

Credit score

Rec’d letter about certain conditions on service request. ATT credit score is 928 so don’t understand. Who can I call to discuss.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

Whittint 

an hour ago

Questions

order status says cancelled

i ordered an iphone 11 yesterday, i checked status today an its says my order has been cancelled, but it gives no explanation as to why! so anyone kno

Questions

Cancel Wireless/Cellphone account

Hello, I need to cancel my service. I not current living in the US anymore. So I need to cancel it. I can't access my online account cause I have no c

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International FaceTime calls

Is there a charge for placing a call to New Zealand using my iPhone on my att plan (unlimited calls)?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kenz10133 

7 hours ago

Questions

Pixel 4a on Firstnet

Hello, 1) Is the Pixel 4a Firstnet ready?   2) If not, will the Pixel 4a be Firstnet ready in the near future?   3) Are there any cu

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T not honoring my BYOD terms

I cannot get AT&T to honor a BYOD deal that I accepted in June, whereby I get two $250 rewards card for switching two lines from Sprint. It is now

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

14 hours ago

Questions

AT&T User ID

My mom’s name is on the bill and she doesn’t remember making a User ID or password, I tried the “Forgot User ID and Password” option but I don’t think

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

TechMann 

a day ago

Questions

Port In Number promo snafu

I noticed that ATT had an online offer for both the iPhone 11 Pro Max, and the S20 Note 5g. I have a family plan with 4 lines, and all 4 of these lin

Questions

I can't login into my AT&T account

You used your DIRECTV email and password to log in to myAT&T. myAT&T isn't quite ready for that, so tell us what you want to do.  I can't do anything,

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts