Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Phone buyout

How do you to get at&t to make good on the phone buyout deal they used to get me to sign up for 30 month contract. They owe me $150.00  and it's past

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 minutes ago

Will my credit be further damaged?

I tried to switch my carrier over to AT&T. I did the process online and they said they’d mail me a SIM card. However, I got an email that they cancell

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Logging in issues

I’ve been trying to log in my at&t account for about a month. I keep changing my password but it’s still not logging me in.

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Order cancelled with no explantion

I just upgraded a new line, and the order says it was canceled. There is no explanation for why it was canceled. My phone is currently broken and I ca

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Cancelled order bad service

I recently made a purchase online for 2 iPhones the representative repeated the order back and everything well the next morning I'm looking everything

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

My order keeps getting cancelled

So this is my 7th time ordering. The latest reason it gave was,”As you asked, we cancelled this item” Which I never did. All the information is correc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Again Why was my order cancelled

I have been SCAMMED by AT&T i placed an order yesterday which was setup for overnight shipping( lie ) called in to figure out how to slove this issue

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Order cancelled/unable to confirm identity

I recently placed an order via the internet yesterday. I received an email stating that my order was cancelled due to AT&T being unable to confirm my

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AWI device, unlimited plan

My question is, if I buy the AWI device from at&t can I add it to my unlimited elite plan? At&t provides no internet service what so ever in my area.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Never received iPhone 6 trade in credit of $650.

In September 2016 I traded an iPhone 6s for an iPhone 7 for which they offered a 7 free (or $650 credit toward a better model, 7+ w/256gb). I paid off

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago