Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
help with my bill and to lower my plan

I'm behind on my bill and need assistance. I need to lower my plan so I can afford it. Have been a customer for many years, can you help?

Questions

Carrier switch

I got a Verizon iPhone x from a person that's from a app called Mercari. And I have a at&t SIM card. How do I unlock the iPhone to use the at&t SIM ca

Questions

ATT&T Continually Cancelling My New Service Order

I've tried to sign up for new service online under the $1 iPhone Xs promotion and had my online order cancelled 4 times now.The first 3 times were bec

Questions

Where is my refund????

AT&T,   I placed a order online to buy 2 phone's and to sign up for At&T service, I placed my order successfully and At&T debited my account for $189

Questions

Cancel phone service

Hi,  I called on June 15, 2020, to cancel my account. I got a bill in July. I called July 1, 2020, to be told the person I spoke to on June 15 did not

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade In Fraud

Hello, I recently traded in my phone for an upgrade. I was asked a series of questions to be eligible to receive e $300 off an iPhone 11. I mailed the

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Can’t check credit

I’m trying to get rid of Verizon an join ATT I got the we can’t check credit but go ahead and pay this amount and if we hit a snag we’ll let you know.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Order was cancelled

Y was my order cancelled

Questions

Accepted Solution

Suspended service! Without warning!

I would like to know why my service got suspended when I just spoke to an AT&T rep on either Tuesday or Wednesday letting them know I wasn't going to

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

I was just provided a verification code I didn’t request, what do I do?

I received this text unprompted from the number 354-33:   ”AT&T msg: Use this one-time verification code to complete sign-in: [REDACTED] We'll never c

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts