Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

S
name change

I want to change the name on one of my four phones.

Questions

Porting taking more than 4 hrs

I switched over to Verizon and the port is taking longer than the 4hrs. Should I be concerned! Going on 7 hrs.

Questions

Horrible service from AT&T, rude reps in Lexington Ky store

I’ve been fighting terrible service for at least the past 2 1/2 years. It just keeps getting worse to the point where my family can barely use email,

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

iphone locked

Left ATT last week. New Carrier (Consumer Cellular) has very weak signal. So, switching again. But phone is locked. I bought the phone from Best Buy t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

break lease

I am not an ATT customer but wish to be. is there no longer an easy way out of an existing lease? Do I need to try to wait until end of lease to chang

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

ATT wont unlock

ATT wont unlock my phone. I paid the final installment but they messed it up and put it to the wrong charge and now wont unlock my phone. They want me

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Inactive number

I am going outside the US for about 5 months, so I will not be using my prepaid atnt number for the time period. However, the last time I went abroad

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

I WANT TO GIVE AT&T MY MONEY

Hi there! I've called ATT three times and have been transferred and hung up on all three times. The reason I'm trying to contact ATT is because I pu

Questions

IRS Cannot Verify My Identity Using Mobile Number

AT&T - Am not trying to update my personal information with the IRS.Am trying to register for access to my account with the IRS.Have to provide severa

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Transfer my At&t sim card to new phone.

My At&t phone broke so i purchase a new one at Dollar General. when I transfered the AT&T SIM card to the new AT&T Dollar General phone it

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts