Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
Received brand new broken phones

My spouse and I received broken phones in May 2020 by a third party courier. After getting them we realized 1 was broke upon receipt physically cracke

Questions

AT&T Trade In System is a Scam

Bought 2 Google Pixel XL 4 phones online and selected trade in my old phones, I filled out all the information and when my phones were sent to me they

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Gigglesss 

43 minutes ago

Questions

Wrong Email on Unlock Request

Hello, I did an unlock request and i realized I put an email I have no longer access to. I waited 24 hours but the request still shows pending ? What

Questions

Where you told you were getting a free phone & it would be bundled with your cable?

It was 10.12.20 and a sale's rep told me my phone would be free if I switched my wireless service to AT&T. He said it would only be about $10 more

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Bad Business

I have DirectTv and had an issue with my dish, while the tech was at my home fixing the problem a Att sales rep came to my door inquiring about my ser

Questions

Trade-In Offer - Sending Phone in

I took advantage(hoping I am no being taken advantage) of the upgrade/trade-in offer, to get an $800 credit. I was first told that the Store I picked

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

account login

my email address has changed since I set up my log in I am unable to retrieve user name and password to log in I don.t remember either of them

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Customer Service Feedback

I had a terrible expereince with a customer service rep. I have called and used online chat with several different companies, never had a rep yell at

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jillperna 

4 hours ago

Questions

Still sitting here with 2 lines taken up by canceled iPhone 12 Pre Orders after 4-5 days now

This has been a long road for me. Started out by pre ordering 2 iPhone 12’s through Apple for AT&T Next with the iPhone trade in for $800 bill cre

Questions

SIM card puk code

I got locked out of my SIM card and need steps to get an puk code

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts