Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

T
Unlock phone request not working.

Hi, I’m trying to submit a request to unlock my phone, but it’s not going through and giving me an alert saying that it looks like I’m not eligible. B

Questions

Delete text log

How can I delete text log in usage

Questions

Complaint

How do i file a formal complaint against a local district store manager? I was treated very very badly by a local district store manager here in misso

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

3 hours ago

Questions

No one at your company will actually help!

I need someone who will actually do something about the insane treatment of our businesses account and fraudulent accounts under my name. Instead of g

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I sent my trade in phone to the wrong address

I made a mistake shipping my trade-in back to AT&T, I sent it to the return center instead of the proper facility. Is retrieving my old device no

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

TonyM1390 

7 hours ago

Questions

BILLED FOR UNUSED WIRELESS PHONE: HOW ON EARTH DO I GET A REFUND? NOT PROVIDING REFUND IS ABSURD!

I opened an AT&T wireless phone line in the retail store last December, but the associate who opened it input my social security numbers incorrect

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

8 hours ago

Questions

Gift Card Status?

Hi, I added a line to my account this summer, back in June. Part of the promotion was a gift card. I have yet to receive the gift. How can I track the

Questions

unable to receive or call out on LG flip phone

I have a LG flip phone. The message received when trying to place a call or a text is "service unavailable" unable to connect. AT&T store on Mil

Questions

Accepted Solution

Switching my phone to a new account

Trying to set up a new account and plan for my phone that is on a different account. Don’t know how to do it.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

10 hours ago

Questions

clarifying a promotional discount via 3rd party

I'm hoping someone can clarify this.I created a new line to get Best Buy's $200 off an iPhone 12 pro (promo needed a new line or new account). I have

posted 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts