Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

B
Account

My wireless & internet bill are supposed to be combined but there not? Can you explain why Bc I already talked to someone in customer service and they

Questions

New Lines

I placed an order online last night (about 9pm).  I purchased two phones and transferred two lines.  I went through the entire process and entered my

Questions

Porting my number over

Hello. I recently ordered two phones and completed the process not knowing I had already skipped the bring my number over part!! Now my phones are bei

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

I'm checking to see how much is my refund amount is? To confirm the amount?

I have activated your card obtain a pin all set to go. Now just waiting on to confirm up the amount of the refund. That's on the card. Ty.

Questions

Order status

My order was supposed to arrive between July 31-August 7 and it still hasn’t shipped. What should I do?

Questions

Accidentally Changed My Wifes Number

I was looking into changing my number and it changed my wifes number. This is her work line. She is going to kill me and lose sooo much work if this d

Questions

Accepted Solution

Extension on my payment

My bill is due August 5th.. Can I have to the 7th of August to pay it I get paid on the 7th

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Worst insurance

So I’ve been paying this company Asurionto cover cover my device since Dec 2019. Unfortunately I lost my device and had to make a claim. From an iPhon

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Signature Program/Student Discount

Hi! I know a few students at my school have received the student discount using their student email in the Signature Program. However, my student emai

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Can't change emergency 911 address

We recently moved from Indiana, to Florida. I updated our profile information, but have been unsuccessful in getting the emergency 911 address changed

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts