Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

How far back can I get records if I call in to ATT or go to the store?

I need phone records that span several years back, farther than the 12 months posted on the website.  Will I be able to obtain these?  Thanks!

Questions

ATT does not honor their payment arrangements!

I he been a long term ATT customer, ever since they took over from Cingular! SO during a pandemic, after being laid off and then brought back to work,

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Why can’t AT&T offer anymore COVID-19 help? Spectrum was much more helpful.

Even though the pandemic is nowhere near over, AT&T has ended the meager help that they provided. And I had to beg to get it. And in the end they woul

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

AT&T claims even with post office receipt showing I returned my phone, that it's MY FAULT?!

I am in quarantine because of COVID-19, I'm an immuno-compromised person. I did not want to go to an AT&T store to return my phone, I followed the ins

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I get my calls pulled and listened to?

Needs calls pulled and listened to.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Can’t add ported lines to account

I got SIM cards in the mail Monday and only half the numbers being added to my account show up in the activation portal. I called customer service and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is Visual Voicemail an additional charge?

How do I cancel this feature called visual voicemail which I am pretty sure am not using? I have an iPhone 7.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

reciept

Can I get a copy of my reciept oonline? My products were purschased in the store about a year and a half ago.

Questions

Data Usage

I need some help please...i have a plan through Tmobile where all of my talk, text and data in unlimited.  My boyfriend prefers a prepaid phone for ta

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Received a text from 11113000

Message states AT&T Free Msg: You're all set. You will start receiving your $10 monthly rate plan credit for each eligible phone line within 1-2 bill

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts