Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

what happens when I cancel early?

What penalties will i incur in cancelling early?

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

27 minutes ago

My phone number is being used by another person

I have been getting text messages on my phone that are not targeted for me.I searched the internet for my phone number and found that another person h

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Changing my wireless plan

Hello, I am unable to change my wireless plan online or through the website. I currently have the unlimited and more plan but I wanted to upgrade to t

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

TBR0048 code when trying to transfer billing responsibility

2 days ago I successfully transferred billing responsibility from an account to a new account, but for some reason the transaction only accepted 3 of

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Account

Is there way to start a account under my name if I want to transfer my phone number from sprint account that is under my mother's name I have all the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Data throttling

I am not currently in an area with hardwired internet. We use an att mifi but in order to work from home I sometimes need to use my cellphone as a hot

How do you find a serial number online?

How do you find a serial number online for one of your items? I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2, unfortunately, it is not powering up and I can't get the

How to access old phone bills for my tax return when I'm not a customer anymore?

Hi, I'm wondering how I can access my old phone bills for my tax return when I'm not a customer anymore?I can still log in to my account but there is

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

ATT "FREE" Phone Scam

Hello, I've been an ATT customer for over 10 years and recently I've had a terrible experience with this "free" phone promo.I did a horrible mistake o

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

group text

I am not getting group text messages. I have turned off and back on my phone about 15 times today. Every time I turn it back on I have 10 or more text

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…