Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

C
Need to Reach a Supervisor

I have had a horrible experience at my at&t store. The ONE manager is rarely in and is now on vacation for a week. I need to go above his head because

Questions

Customer service reps lied to me and now to return the upgraded device they are charging me fee.

I received an email for an online exclusive promotion to get iphone 11 for free (700$ off with 30months credit) when i upgrade. Multiple of my orders

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 minutes ago

Questions

prepaid plan account number

I am trying to find my account number for my prepaid plan.  I have the 25 cent a minute plan.

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

21 minutes ago

Questions

Separate from my family plan

Hi there, I would like to separate from my family plan. I would also like to know if there is anyway that the holder of the account could have access

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

44 minutes ago

Questions

Canceling a plan

I recently started a new plan elsewhere and I can not figure out how to cancel my old phone as it is still being charged to my account.. how could I g

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Cancellation

Hello,   Can I cancel my subscription even though I still have one month before the last day of my AT&T plan? I have completely paid for the phone in

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

We were lied to, suggestions?

Hey everyone, my husband and I were trying to combine phone plans, I was switching to AT&T from Verizon and he was just transferring off his family’s

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Text logs

Up until about one month ago, I could see all numbers that were texted to me and my family’s phones. Then it changed, and I can only see some of them.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

I already got a phone account from another company, can I transfer that phone number to ATT?

Since I bind so many other accounts to it so I dont want to change the number.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Phone is licked

Went through all the steps yall gave me to by pass gmail on locldd phone did not work

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts