Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
Getting phone records from 2017

I need to get copies of my phone records from Jan-Oct 2017 but when I called they were unable to access. They could only get what I already had access

Questions

AT&T Thanks app is atrocious

Literally nothing about AT&T Thanks works. The links on the website give me bad gateway errors and the app doesn't authenticate my login. Unbeliev

Questions

Finding my account number

I decided to leave my fathers account and created my own. I was given an account number but when I tried to make an ID it linked me to my father's acc

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Att prepaid wireless

I got a notice today from a collections department saying that I owe $75.70 for prepaid wireless service. I had my number transferred to sprint in whi

Questions

Going to news media and Facebook about AT&T customer service.

I went to AT&T August of 2019 and lived it. I got the iPhone the watch a Samsung phone for my husband and WiFi. I had dish for my tv and was told

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Mobile phone number transfer

Hello team,   My name is Natalia Sharymova. I live in NY (zip code: 10014)  and have been Att cellphone contract for years. Now my situa

Questions

Changing to my own plan

I've been on my parent's plan for quite some time. My husband has been on his parent's plan. We are thinking about leaving their plans and creating ou

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

MOBILE PHONE

II am unable to make or place any calls, even to the customer service line. are your systems down

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unauthorized changes on my wireless account

A retail sales representative, Morgen, at the Bartlett lMorgan, made unauthorized changes to my wireless account after being told NOT to do so repeate

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Kamib33 

3 hours ago

Questions

Change auto pay date

I am now on disability, I am paid by the 3rd of every  month  now.  I need to get the payment date changed to the 2nd or third, I 

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts