Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

V
Device has been suspended

for some reason my phone has been suspended and is blocked from using network services, on my AT&T it says suspended (stolen), I don't know how that h

Questions

Why does customer service keep hanging up after I am on hold for 20 minutes?

I have attempted to contact customer service to change my plan 4 times now. Every time I call I get an automated message saying hold times are long. I

Questions

my orders have been canceled 12 times Why (Edited as per community guidelines)

I'm trying to transfer service from streaight talk to AT&T.Your web lets me pick I want a new number and I order SIM cards for this purpose.why does i

Questions

Changing Phone Carrier

Hi, during COVID, I am trying to help my mom worry less about our phone bill and save some money. That being said, I'm planning to leave the AT&T serv

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Transfer of billing responsibility problem

Receiving error TBR0060 when trying to accept transfer of billing responsibility online. I have spoken with 8 different ATT agents over the last three

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Need account number

I need my account number. Where do I find that?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Covid discounts

Hello i am a certified nursing assistant and i work first hand with covid residents under the supervision of a nurse and i was wondering if i also qua

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Desbloqueio de aparelho

Comprei um aparelho através do Ebay para o Brasil, porém o aparelho veio bloqueado e não consigo acessar a conta para pagar as contas em aberto e desb

Questions

Unified Account is Crap

I need to transfer my daughter's cell number to her own account and I'm told that since my account is Unified (bundled with Direct TV and Internet) th

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Removing someone from the account

My ex and I have a phone plan together. I need to remove him from the account. How do I do this?

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts