Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

T
AT&T Scam

AT&T called me & enticed me to give up my landline phone in exchange for a “free” new iPhone 7. Told me my bill was going to be approximately

Questions

What is the best place to file a complaint about AT&T customer service?

I have spent over 5 hours on the phone with AT&T customer service trying to upgrade a phone on our account. Where is the best place to log a comp

posted 

44 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

37 minutes ago

Questions

Unlimited plan

I was wondering if there was a way to disconnect my unlimited plan, I don’t need data anymore.

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Badge Recognition

To the AT&T Forums dept.; How about instead of giving me a badge, you give me back some of my money you cheated me out of???

Questions

Returned new phone

Returned the new phone on July 11. I didn't even have the phone for a week sent it back with the shipping label that was inside of the box. Called bac

Questions

Military Deployment but Family wants to keep their plan.

I've read a bunch of the forum articles and the official deployment page for ATT. What I'm not seeing addressed is what happens with the rest of the a

Questions

Trade in fraud

ATT had a trade in deal with $1000 off Note20, so i jumped on it and traded in my Note8 which worked just fine. Manager at the store checked my phone

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mutama 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Send a 1 time only Billing statement to my home

I need to have a billing statement sent to my home to verify my home address for an unrelated vendor. How might I make that happen?  This is my

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

gw101 

3 hours ago

Questions

promotional visa gift cards for switching to att from verizon $250 x 2

Hello Can you please help me find out where my promotional visa gift cards are? I should be getting two, $250 cards. Thanks

Questions

Son is deploying to Middle East end of January, trying to get iPhone unlocked

I have 3 lines under my name, I've been an AT&T customer for over 14 yrs and a DirecTv subscriber for 6 yrs, My son is using 1 of the lines.

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts