Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

How to file a complaint against an AT&T call center employee

I have his AT&T ID: *** I want to file a formal complaint against this individual. He added a line to my account when I called in to upgrade and did n

Questions

Military Deployment but Family wants to keep their plan.

I've read a bunch of the forum articles and the official deployment page for ATT. What I'm not seeing addressed is what happens with the rest of the a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

elldun 

3 hours ago

Questions

Billing

I have a bill on my account that says I have to pay it in 3 days. I made payment arrangements for the first 211.77. Not the other. What can I do about

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Contact information for Tower Communications

My name is Lorese Peterson with Path Wireless LLC. We offer array of telecommunication services. Our teams are built to work based on the industry sta

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

New plan

Hello my husband and I are currently on his parents plan. We are looking to get off and onto our own plan. Do our lines have to be paid off to do so?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Tschlote 

5 hours ago

Questions

Plan change

I changed my plan to the one with 50mb but it doesn't show on my app.

Questions

Postpaid account

When I buy a sim card and I create an account online, can I buy postpaid cell phones with that account?

Questions

Returned new phone

Returned the new phone on July 11. I didn't even have the phone for a week sent it back with the shipping label that was inside of the box. Called bac

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Number Port not working

I just recently transferred over to AT&T from T-Mobile and they suggested porting my number over but now I can't receive calls, text or anything f

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts