Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

AT&T Not Validating

Hello, I am trying to purchase a phone through Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Apple-iPhone-SE-2020-64GB-White-Upgrade-Only/979697514) to get

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Wireless account and billing

I have received an email notice from ATT that my account is past due. When I try to access my account on this site, I am told it can't be accessed.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!

In 38 years of adulthood I have never, ever dealt with a company that is so inept, apathetic, disorganized and dishonest.After 15 years with Verizon w

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

iCloud code

I am trying to activate a phone since my phone died. I am trying to get a verification code sent to me but the system is trying to send the code to a

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Separating from Family Plan

Hi, I want to switch from my family plan to my own separate plan on AT&T and pay for it myself and would like to keep my number. Do I need to go in st

Data isn’t working after trying everything

My data isn’t working at all, I have unlimited data have barely any data usage, I cannot make calls or anything without being on WIFI I am not very ha

Accepted Solution

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Data problems

I am on a friends family plan unlimited data. I am having issues with my data shutting down. Tell me why can the account holder has control of everyon

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Next: Do I need to return the phone?

Quick questions. If I upgrade a phone using AT&T Next, then do I need to return the old phone?Assuming I upgraded using my first AT&T Next. Later on,

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Voicemail box number ?

I have been using the Samsung8+ unlocked phone. recently I am not getting any voice mails. all my fiends complained that they don't get any option to