Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

J
Installment plan won’t come off

Hi I was hoping to get help , so I bought an iPhone 12 pro then returned it and everything went smooth then I got the 12 pro max but had to cancel it

Questions

Activating Phone Error Message

I just got an iPhone XS and have inserted the SIM card and followed the instructions for activation, but still cannot make any phone calls or send tex

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Avlman30 

2 hours ago

Questions

Att is losing my business

I have spent 5 hours over two days on the phone on hold! All I wanted was to update my subscription to a newer plan as my promotion had ended. I spent

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Avlman30 

2 hours ago

Questions

Can’t activate cellular service iPad Air 4

I FINALLY received my new iPad Air 4 today (this has been its own separate fiasco). Take out of box - turn on- activate simple right?? nope ! I

Questions

AT&T won't update my profile.

I'm trying to switch my mailing address on my profile. I've invested 5 hrs in this so far.  The website won't accept my address.  An error

Questions

Corporate email address or address to file a complaint.

Can someone provide me the email address or address  for AT&T corporate please. I need to file a complaint and the store won't give me the information

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ArtKY40065 

6 hours ago

Questions

Trade in eligibility?

I traded my old iPhone for the new iPhone 12. I received the trade in kit and followed the instructions per an email I received from att. I got the no

Questions

I canceled my order but there is no refund

Hi! I am Sam. I canceled the ATT order on Nov 16th, 2020 but until now I haven't received my refund. They charged me 100$ for the order. Please tell m

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

samhoang3979 

7 hours ago

Questions

Excessive data usage

Hi, one of the phones on my family plan has been using excessive amounts of data over the past several months. When I looked at the log of data usage

Questions

Returned defective phone and charged for that

I returned a phone to ATT back at the end of June 9 2020. I used the USPS smartlabel that was provided in the box with the new phone, per the instruc

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts