Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No more prorate.

I guess everyone is lesaving att and now they are giving trying to say you can only cancel on the last day of billing cycle or bill will not be prorat

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 minutes ago

Recent cell phone price reductions from AT&T

I recently purchased two I-phones as part of new AT&T telephone service plans. Last week I saw an advertisement from AT&T where they were offering th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

How would one contact a customer service representative

How would you contact a US customer service rep not get transferred to Pacific Rim or somewhere else? The overseas employees cannot seem to solve th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Trade in

Picked up a new iphone11 yesterday. Want to send my old phone in for trade-in value. How do I do that?

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Damaged device not showing on smartlabel

Device mailed on 5-20-20. Not showing on smartlabel website. Name. George (Edited as per community guidelines)RMA#. 163136523Tracking #. 610722186590

Wireless account and billing

I have received an email notice from ATT that my account is past due. When I try to access my account on this site, I am told it can't be accessed.

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T Not Validating

Hello, I am trying to purchase a phone through Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Apple-iPhone-SE-2020-64GB-White-Upgrade-Only/979697514) to get

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with!

In 38 years of adulthood I have never, ever dealt with a company that is so inept, apathetic, disorganized and dishonest.After 15 years with Verizon w

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

iCloud code

I am trying to activate a phone since my phone died. I am trying to get a verification code sent to me but the system is trying to send the code to a

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Separating from Family Plan

Hi, I want to switch from my family plan to my own separate plan on AT&T and pay for it myself and would like to keep my number. Do I need to go in st