Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

STILL WAITING MY CREDIT FOR TRADING IN MY PAID FOR IPHONE 7 PLUS BACK IN OCTOBER 2019

In October of last year I traded my 7 plus in on a promotion that if you do so you would get $700 credit towards your new phone. I purchased a 11 max

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Trying to activate new sim card- AT&T site has been down all day.

Trying to activate new sim card- AT&T site has been down all day.Can I call to activate instead?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Activation Issue BYOD

I recently placed an order online for brand new service with a bring your own device. I did a number port and everything and AT&T sent me a brand new

IRS Cannot Verify My Identity Using Mobile Number

AT&T - Am not trying to update my personal information with the IRS.Am trying to register for access to my account with the IRS.Have to provide severa

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Session Based Customer Service

I posted this under the "Internet" forum and was politely advised that it should have been posted in the "Wireless" forum, so I have reposted it here

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

transfer of billing responsibility

I did an online transfer of billing responsibility (the department is currently closed due to the Covid 19 virus) to remove my cell phone number from

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Spoofed number appeared on ATT Call Protect

My spoofed number has been added to ATT's Call Protect service as a "severe threat" and blocked as a fraudulent number.  I filed a FCC complaint, but

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Unlocking Nolkia lumia 635

I was given the pin to unlock my phone but the unlock sim window doesn’t show on the screen for me to put in the pin

Group text spam

I have been getting several group text spam messages. I have tired to block them but everytime someone responds to the message "stop" I get it as wel

How do I connect my AT&T Watch account to my phone account?

When I joined AT&T Watch TV, the site made me create a new account which is different from my primary login for my phone. I have one login to do all t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago