Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

tempered glass added without my permission

Salesman said he needed to put a screen saver on, it was tempered glass and $45, I Said I didn’t want it and he said he can’t take it off, store polic

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

25 minutes ago

No support

1. Cannot find support phone number.2. Past due balance and need to discuss financial hardship.3. Multiple bills with conflicting info.4. Apparent can

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

return phone

5/19/20 Brought phone X to AT&T 14270 Buck Hill Rd, Burnsville, MN 55306 they told me to repair for 350.00 or replace. Sold me a iphone 11 Plus 256MB

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Phone service termination

I want to know if it is possible to get my service reactivated at least until the end of the month when I’ll actually be able to pay.

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T Not Validating

Hello, I am trying to purchase a phone through Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Apple-iPhone-SE-2020-64GB-White-Upgrade-Only/979697514) to get

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

call logs not working

My call logs are not loading current. I can see all texts but call logs are weeks behind.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

transfer my number from a multi-line business account, I do not have log in access to.

I want to transfer my number from a multi line business account to a new personal account. I do not have log in access to and am no longer affiliated

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Credit inquiry

Hi, I received a hard credit inquiry from AT and T Services Inc. I have no dealings with this company. I want to get to the bottom of this and find ou

Unlock email code with no code!

Waited a week for my unlock code got a text and an email confirming it was but when opened the email it had no info, Checked it on phone and PC to mak

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Can my husband read my text messages?

Hi,My husband owns his own business and I am an employee of his business and have a cell phone through it. We are going through a very ugly divorce an

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago