Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

At&t needlessly dinged my credit multiple times

I came to at&t online to switch over from Tmobile. My plan was to get two lines and purchase two new devices. One tablet and one phone. After being ap

Phone buyout

How do you to get at&t to make good on the phone buyout deal they used to get me to sign up for 30 month contract. They owe me $150.00  and it's past

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Will my credit be further damaged?

I tried to switch my carrier over to AT&T. I did the process online and they said they’d mail me a SIM card. However, I got an email that they cancell

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Logging in issues

I’ve been trying to log in my at&t account for about a month. I keep changing my password but it’s still not logging me in.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Order cancelled with no explantion

I just upgraded a new line, and the order says it was canceled. There is no explanation for why it was canceled. My phone is currently broken and I ca

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Cancelled order bad service

I recently made a purchase online for 2 iPhones the representative repeated the order back and everything well the next morning I'm looking everything

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

My order keeps getting cancelled

So this is my 7th time ordering. The latest reason it gave was,”As you asked, we cancelled this item” Which I never did. All the information is correc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Again Why was my order cancelled

I have been SCAMMED by AT&T i placed an order yesterday which was setup for overnight shipping( lie ) called in to figure out how to slove this issue

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Order cancelled/unable to confirm identity

I recently placed an order via the internet yesterday. I received an email stating that my order was cancelled due to AT&T being unable to confirm my

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

AWI device, unlimited plan

My question is, if I buy the AWI device from at&t can I add it to my unlimited elite plan? At&t provides no internet service what so ever in my area.