Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

W
1-800-624-4503 BELLSOUTH CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER

Growing up in Concord, it wasn't unusual to find Frank Allocco Jr. sitting in the stands at Clayton Valley BELLSOUTH MAIL boys basketball games.

Questions

Double Charged for service and I have received no assistance in receiving my refund

I bought an At&T simcard and a prepaid line on August 15th from an AT&T retailer at Greenwood, Indiana om US-31. The deal was $50 but $40 with

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

shararoby 

3 hours ago

Questions

Switching from Verizon to AT&T

Hi there,   I live in Austin, TX and recently upgraded my phone to a Samsung 20 5G ultra. Unfortunately I wasn't told about the absence of 5G

Questions

New phone service

Does AT&T have reps designated to get new customers, in which the come to your residence, provide you with new phone, provide services cards, and

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Mizd53 

7 hours ago

Questions

not honoring promo

I did BYOD promo May 2020. I never received email/letter with redemption instructions.  Reward center supervisor says that when i did the online

Questions

Healthcare Discount

Does AT&T recognize all front line healthcare workers, such as occupational, physical, respiratory, and speech therapists? I was told there was a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T refusal to unlock a device

My phone contract will expire beginning of May 2017. We have grandfathered plan with unlimited data and last month received a letter from AT&T that th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

SheilaWinans 

11 hours ago

Questions

Change phone number

Trying to change my phone number because to many scams and people playing on my phone

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

12 hours ago

Questions

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

hectorb21 

13 hours ago

Questions

Busy Signal

Myself, my boss and another co-worker constantly receive a busy signal when dialing into our employer's landline. We all have At&T and we have tri

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts