Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

close my cell phone

Hi, This is Eunhye [EDITED]. I move to Korea and I will not stay USA anymore. So, I want to close my at&t cell phone account. However, I cannot log in

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Fake account set up with my name and social security number

Someond set up an account with my info amd left a $117 bill at a place I never lived. Help please! This ia on my credit and I nees thia person caught

WHY IS OUR WIRELESS HOME PHONE DOWN!!!

For a month we have been without service. My 91 year old grandmother has been without a home phone and we have gotten the run around continuously. It

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

transfer work phone number to personal account, use two number on iPhone?

I am leaving my employer. I am able to take my phone number with me. Can I add it to my personal account and get a new iphone that can have two phon

AT&T Not Validating

Hello, I am trying to purchase a phone through Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Apple-iPhone-SE-2020-64GB-White-Upgrade-Only/979697514) to get

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

How would one contact a customer service representative

How would you contact a US customer service rep not get transferred to Pacific Rim or somewhere else? The overseas employees cannot seem to solve th

How do I connect my AT&T Watch account to my phone account?

When I joined AT&T Watch TV, the site made me create a new account which is different from my primary login for my phone. I have one login to do all t

tempered glass added without my permission

Salesman said he needed to put a screen saver on, it was tempered glass and $45, I Said I didn’t want it and he said he can’t take it off, store polic

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

No support

1. Cannot find support phone number.2. Past due balance and need to discuss financial hardship.3. Multiple bills with conflicting info.4. Apparent can

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

return phone

5/19/20 Brought phone X to AT&T 14270 Buck Hill Rd, Burnsville, MN 55306 they told me to repair for 350.00 or replace. Sold me a iphone 11 Plus 256MB

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago