Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I recover and retrieve deleted text messages?

I deleted text messages between a friend and I back in February. However, a few days after I deleted them, he died. I would really like to be able to

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Line passed away

About a month and a half ago a line on my At&t wireless plan got an upgrade. Unfortunately he passed away a couple days ago. I'd gladly send the phone

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Unable to unlock phone that is already paid off

I am currently unable to unlock my iPhone XR even though I have terminated my account through at&t and paying the final bill after switching to T-Mobi

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

iPhone 6 return after purchasing iPhone SE

I recently returned my iPhone 6 after purchasing the new iPhone SE. I returned my iPhone 6 in order to possibly get money back (if no major damages we

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Find out with imei number or serial number for it a device was associated with my old account

Check imei records of old account to see if a device is associated with it

Need help with a phone I returned and can't be tracked

Hello I need help and I am at my wits end. I need help 'tracking' a phone I returned that ATT says they never received. Seems like a common problem

Recent cell phone price reductions from AT&T

I recently purchased two I-phones as part of new AT&T telephone service plans. Last week I saw an advertisement from AT&T where they were offering th

Switching to AT&T

Hello. I am considering switching from Verizon to AT&T. I currently have an iPhone 11 Pro, on a payment plan. Can I do the switch through the AT&T web

Voicemail box number ?

I have been using the Samsung8+ unlocked phone. recently I am not getting any voice mails. all my fiends complained that they don't get any option to

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Accepted Solution

AT&T Not Validating

Hello, I am trying to purchase a phone through Walmart (https://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Apple-iPhone-SE-2020-64GB-White-Upgrade-Only/979697514) to get

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago