Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Can I Port My "Old" Number if I Want to Change My Wireless Number?

I've had my number for years, but want to update to a new number. Can I Port My "Old" Number if I Want to Change My Wireless Number so anyone with my

posted 

42 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

37 minutes ago

Order Number

Just got a new service from AT&T and in the description there was this offer, below. I was wondering how I can go about redeeming this $100 accessorie

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Are text messages and pictures sent to/from my phone stored by AT&T and viewable by account administrator?

I am an adult (28 years old) who has remained on my parents phone plan as they offered to let me stay on way back when and there never seemed to be a

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Hotspot

How do I get it

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

filing a complaint about an AT&T store

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T company store?   I've searched the forums and every time this question is asked, the answer is always in a pri

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

2 Step Email Verification

I recently encountered a problem trying to log into my email. Whenever I tried to reset my password, it asks to send a verification using my old numbe

Cancelled Service

I cancelled my at&t cellular account on February 24 and made the final payment. I asked the representative to send me an email confirming the account

Email address change for new customer order

I just placed a new order and the email address is incorrect. The chat agent i spoke with sent me to the ecommerce team, by they arent answering the p

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Been waiting for # to port for ten days

I have been without phone service for ten days while AT&T "works on porting my phone number over". The instructions say to call for support but I cann

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

add person to my account

person needs new sim card

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…