Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

How do I connect my AT&T Watch account to my phone account?

When I joined AT&T Watch TV, the site made me create a new account which is different from my primary login for my phone. I have one login to do all t

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

transfer of billing responsibility

I did an online transfer of billing responsibility (the department is currently closed due to the Covid 19 virus) to remove my cell phone number from

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Session Based Customer Service

I posted this under the "Internet" forum and was politely advised that it should have been posted in the "Wireless" forum, so I have reposted it here

Customer service

My phone is on my sisters ATT account. I can NOT contact contact my sister and I want my phone off of her plan. I do not care about saving my current

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Trying to activate new sim card- AT&T site has been down all day.

Trying to activate new sim card- AT&T site has been down all day.Can I call to activate instead?

AT&T System issues / bogus notification that I can upgrade early... they won't honor it now

Did anyone else recently have an issue with AT&T showing that you were eligible for an upgrade when you actually were not? I had a notification that

Does changing a plan trigger any contract terms? 2 yr term etc.

I currently do not have a contract on my AT&T Family plan. I have had my currently plan for a long time and the newer plans are a bit cheaper.By going

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

tobr for company account

Good afternoon, I've been trying to release 2 numbers from my wireless account for a TOBR but the assigned number for employees and retirees is not wo

Switching to AT&T

Hello. I am considering switching from Verizon to AT&T. I currently have an iPhone 11 Pro, on a payment plan. Can I do the switch through the AT&T web

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Separating from Family Plan

Hi, I want to switch from my family plan to my own separate plan on AT&T and pay for it myself and would like to keep my number. Do I need to go in st

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago