Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

if i buy a used phone is there anyway i can tell if it is still currently being payed off?

I bought a phone off eBay i'm currently using it with att could it potentially still be being payed off?I'm also looking to buy another phone off ebay

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Add a line?

I was thinking about how long I’d have to be with att before being eligible to add more lines?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Need help finding my order number

Can’t find my Order number my email does not have it and don’t know my number

ordered in store and cant cancel

I am so angry, A sales associate placed an order for a phone for me in an ATT store and told me it would ship today and I would have it by Tuesday! L

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Get my phone, number, records out of Family Plan

The manager from the AT&T store at I-35 and University boulevard would only give me your email address. He said he could not give me your number.Why n

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

not getting my trade in credit

12/31/2019 A ATT home sales rep came to my house and offer me a new plan, he said that I could get a new free phone with a trade-in and plus 250.00 vi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Cancelling cell contract from the UK

I'm trying to cancel my cell contract from the UK. How can I do this? The AT&T telephone service won't allow calls from the UK, so I can't really spea

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Installment plan for phone

In March 2017 we purchased a iPhone 7 on installment plan. On September 11, 2019 the phone broke and it was replaced. we were told that this would b

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Transfer of billing responsibility

I need help completing a transfer of billing responsibility. On Saturday, my mom was transferring me all 5 of her wireless lines, but only 1 of them t

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Cancel

Due to covid-19, I was back to my country. So I couldn’t cancel my service. I want to cancel my mobile device. How can I do that?

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago