Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

My order keeps getting cancelled

So this is my 7th time ordering. The latest reason it gave was,”As you asked, we cancelled this item” Which I never did. All the information is correc

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Order Cancelled; "couldn't verify your identity"

"We couldn't confirm your identity with the information you gave us, so we had to cancel your order. Don't worry. If there was a hold on your card, we

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

close my cell phone

Hi, This is Eunhye Jung( 443-676-5302). I move to Korea and I will not stay USA anymore. So, I want to close my at&t cell phone account. However, I ca

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

How to Submit a Complaint to the FCC, FTC, BBB or the AGO.

I had this question myself, so I though I’d help out my fellow customers with a list of options. If you run into a dead end with AT&T customer service

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

not getting my trade in credit

12/31/2019 A ATT home sales rep came to my house and offer me a new plan, he said that I could get a new free phone with a trade-in and plus 250.00 vi

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Account Help and Apple Watch Series 5 Help

Looking for an AT&T rep to direct message me regarding a Account and Series 5 activation issues

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Disappointed in lack of knowledge & courtesy of phone representative

I recently called ATT to inquire about adding a line. The rep that I spoke with had zero clue as to what he was talking about & contradicted everythin

DISGUSTING employee behavior online

Hello, looking for some help here. I cannot find anyone to contact and complain to about this. I was on Twitter today when I came across tweets made b

Locked used iPhone

In December I purchased a used iPhone X for my son for Christmas. The seller (an AT&T employee) promised to payoff the balance so we could unlock the

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T REACTIVATION of a deactivated wireless phone number

This is a story about a man and a mission. Stay tuned.