Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

I can't login into my AT&T account

You used your DIRECTV email and password to log in to myAT&T. myAT&T isn't quite ready for that, so tell us what you want to do.  I can't do anything,

Questions

Fix it

In March, our son lost his phone. We contacted phone support and we were told by your rep that we should put the device under your warranty service an

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

24 minutes ago

Questions

Transfer Wireless Responsability

I accepted a transfer of wireless responsibility last night, credit check was fine, no deposit, but I am still showing up on the original account whic

Questions

I HATE AT&T! DO NOT USE AT&T!

We recently bundled our services-Uverse Internet, Direct TV, and Wireless-We were told this would save us money. On our MyAT&T app, it showed our new

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Spam from ghost numbers

I receive frequent spam texts from the same party using a different ghost number each time. How can I stop that?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary_Brenner 

6 hours ago

Questions

How do I get my money back?

Ordered a phone on July 25th ... the order got cancelled the next because they couldn’t verify the order. Called customer service a lot of times to sp

Questions

SUPER ANGRY!!!

I traded in my 64gb S9+ at an AT&T store on 05/17/2020. The store checked my phone and there were absolutely no blemishes on that phone because I

Questions

I am not receiving my trade in deal!

We traded a 6s in for a iPhone 10 the deal was you traded it , it had to be worth 35.00 and you got 600.00 credit , which they charge you 10.00 a mo

Questions

Rewards Card

I received a $200 reward card from AT&T and tried to use it at Target, Staples, and Amazon only to be informed that the orders were cancelled. Now

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davemize 

15 hours ago

Questions

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jdebold  

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts