Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
IRU Discount

I keep getting an email about employment verification or my discount will not apply. The guy who helped me at the store took multiple photos of my wor

Questions

Retrieve business phone number

I bought a business including cell number with AT&T about 5 days ago and would like that cell number but the business seller was told to disconnect by

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Customer service scam

Back in December I called to upgrade a couple of cell phones. When I called I made explicitly clear that I wasn't going to pay an upgrade fee. I was t

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Plan

I have been on the 40$ prepaid plan.this month I am being charged for the 50$ plan. How can my plan just change?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Tbr0050 error

trying to transfer wireless billing responsibility and it gives the error tbr0050 before I can even login.

Questions

Cancellation

I recently applied for a line with ATT and purchased a new phone to go with it. I decided To go with boost as the price was only half as much. I cance

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

i cant submit a new unlock request

Request number: NUL424092973939  the stauts  of  the  request is  pending ! what can  i do ?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Credit check

Yes I tried get a phone it said I passed credit check but I tried to cancel cause I wanted to put a new number so they had to do a new one so they mad

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

International student cheapest plan

I am an international student and leave the US for a five-month break. I am having a 35 $ monthly plan now. But I wonder if there a cheaper plan that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Account history with imei detail.

The account history page only list phone number but not device imei.  How do i get a more detail account history that includes imei association with a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts