Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

How can I talk to a supervisor?

Trying to transfer bill responsibility and cannot do it through Myatt. Supervisor tried to help for 2 hours and then I was disconnected.

ATT Lost Trade-In

I switched from Verizon in December 2019 for free iPhone 11s with trade-in. ATT sent a shipping label for the trade-ins in the same box with the iPhon

can I still switch to At&T for my cell phone

On sister account from t mobile still owe about $300 on phone can I still switch to At&T and use the T-Mobile phone or will I have to pay off phone fi

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Phones

Where is my money or phones. My account # is (edited per community guidelines) no money back or phones.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Att chat agent changed my older plan to one with 11GB less per month for same price

I have been a customer for a long time, I got an email saying I should review my changes, I didn't make any changes.Looking at my account now I have b

How long to process an order?

My order has been processing since the 11th, said it would ship within 48 hours.  Still not shipped and timeframe has disappeared from the status page

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long does an online order take to process

I ordered my phone and service, got approved and paid my payment yesterday at noon. The customer portal still says it’s in progress. How long does it

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Bogus collection notice from ERC (Never had any AT&T account)

I have never had any AT&T whatsoever and recently received a debt collection letter from ERC trying to collect a $6272.38 debt on behalf AT&T (origina

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Open case that won’t be resolve since May 26

I have a open case that says still processing how can I get a manager to talk to me and get this problem sorted out

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Fraudulent accounts

I been on hold for 3 hours I am beyond mad because y'all hung me up and y'all threatened me if I didn't contact you y'all was going to mess up my cred