Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

not getting my trade in credit

12/31/2019 A ATT home sales rep came to my house and offer me a new plan, he said that I could get a new free phone with a trade-in and plus 250.00 vi

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 minutes ago

Account Help and Apple Watch Series 5 Help

Looking for an AT&T rep to direct message me regarding a Account and Series 5 activation issues

posted 

28 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

Disappointed in lack of knowledge & courtesy of phone representative

I recently called ATT to inquire about adding a line. The rep that I spoke with had zero clue as to what he was talking about & contradicted everythin

DISGUSTING employee behavior online

Hello, looking for some help here. I cannot find anyone to contact and complain to about this. I was on Twitter today when I came across tweets made b

Locked used iPhone

In December I purchased a used iPhone X for my son for Christmas. The seller (an AT&T employee) promised to payoff the balance so we could unlock the

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

AT&T REACTIVATION of a deactivated wireless phone number

This is a story about a man and a mission. Stay tuned.

Personal hotspot

My iphone now serves as a personal hotspot. I tether my laptop to the iphone. I understand that the data that my laptop uses counts as hotspot data

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Why does AT&T not recognize its own PINs as valid?

Just ported three numbers in to a new account.Trying to add service for Apple watches, I'm prompted to log in (works fine) and then to enter a texted

Multiple problems with new account, poor experience, and seriously terrible customer service

Just signed up for at&t.Activating the three sims was a minor hassle (one I was able to do online, the other two I had to call and do by phone).Tried

SIM card, Shipping box to turn in phone for credit, +Get a $150 AT&T Visa Reward Card with Online Smartphone Purchase

So I was sent a replacement SIM card for one of my phones and it was a full size sim, I guess I need a replacement sent out but I can't get in contact

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago