Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

SIM not provisioned MM#2

Cannot fully activate a new Galaxy S20 phone. I have talked to 6 different ATT technical assistants on the phone over the last 5 days. I cannot get re

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

Upgrades

I have two phones eligible for upgrades and would like to upgrade both at the same time

inept cust svc and no dept communication

before someone gets triggered...This has been going on for 2 months (pre any notion of a virus issue) and i've tried to deal with CSR, loyalty and fin

Trying to pay bill on-line

I'm unable to login with my creditentials to pay my bill. The credit card has changed. The AT&T stores are not opened so I can't pay at the store.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

30 minutes ago

Billing and Payment

I have been trying to pay my bill for the last week. My app and online service shows I have new service and no billing info. However, I am getting e

Transfer of Billing Responsibility

I am trying to move a wireless number from a business plan to a consumer plan and gotten the number released from the business plan. I have tried the

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Billing\payment issue

I have the $75 unlimited plan and I have auto pay on and just putt $55 on my account and I now have $55 on my account and owed a balance of $55. So wh

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Error message 6 when calling a sprint cell phone

I am unable to call a sprint cell phone, it gives me error message 6

Can I Port My "Old" Number if I Want to Change My Wireless Number?

I've had my number for years, but want to update to a new number. Can I Port My "Old" Number if I Want to Change My Wireless Number so anyone with my

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Order Number

Just got a new service from AT&T and in the description there was this offer, below. I was wondering how I can go about redeeming this $100 accessorie

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…