Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Text messages

I am receiving texts from 4144333895 but it shows on my bill as 79245 I'd this a scam

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 minutes ago

Bringing my own phone

my phone shows as 'device' on my account instead of s20 ultra, how do I fix that?

My service

My name is Ronijo T., I came into AT&T on October 24th and I went to the store located right outside of Downtown Crossing. I met with a Representative

Order Cancelled

My online order to start a cell phone plan was cancelled for what appears to be no reason. I have been on hold for over 45 minutes now and have not sp

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Phone number port

I ordered a new phone on March 29 and requested my old number be ported to the new phone I was purchasing. It has been several business days and now m

I can't get ATT to provide me service - outrageously bad customer service

I placed an order for a new account for data services for a mobile hotspot. It got hung up somehow. I called back, and after waiting for an hour, was

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Port a number from Verizon to AT&T.

I want to take my number ive had forever which my work is now paying for from verizon to AT&T. AT&T says they need my companys verizon pin to transf

Cancelling my on!one order

AT&T keeps cancelling my order telling me that they can't prove it was me. Then they tell me to go to a store with my id to prove myself. The closest

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Is there a live chat or a phone number for support?

I have been an AT&T customer for a VERY long time. In November we signed up for the business account and were promised a rebate that would appear in

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Poor Customer Service

My experience with AT&T started 2 years ago with them creating a duplicate account and sending me to collections because of their error. I should have

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…