Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

J
Text logs

Up until about one month ago, I could see all numbers that were texted to me and my family’s phones. Then it changed, and I can only see some of them.

Questions

Phone is licked

Went through all the steps yall gave me to by pass gmail on locldd phone did not work

Questions

phone records

I am a prepaid customer and need incoming phone records from 2018 - 2019 is this possible?

Questions

Are AT&T employees required to wear face mask while servicing customers?

Yesterday I went to AT&T Store No. PP58 in Chicago, Il on 52 and Lake Park. Cashier Joseph O waited on me but did not have a face on. I had on a face

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Cancellation

Hello,   Can I cancel my subscription even though I still have one month before the last day of my AT&T plan? I have completely paid for the phone in

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

I already got a phone account from another company, can I transfer that phone number to ATT?

Since I bind so many other accounts to it so I dont want to change the number.

Questions

Change my plan

I have been a loyal customer for a really long time so thats why i am asking for help i dont use my internet on my phone only unlimited talk and text

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Blocked from network

I’ve used straight talk for years and now I try to refill my phone and I’m blocked from network???

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

IRS Cannot Verify My Identity Using Mobile Number

AT&T - Am not trying to update my personal information with the IRS.Am trying to register for access to my account with the IRS.Have to provide severa

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Why isnt the IRS able to verify my phone number belongs to me when its in my name?

I'm trying to fix my taxes but in order to verify identity they need to be able to verify my phone number is a us based carrier that can receive texts

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts