Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

if i buy a used phone is there anyway i can tell if it is still currently being payed off?

I bought a phone off eBay i'm currently using it with att could it potentially still be being payed off?I'm also looking to buy another phone off ebay

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

40 minutes ago

Service Outage Again and Poor Service For a Few Months Now

Service Outage Again and Poor Service For a Few Months Now

Phone Number Swap of Phone Still Being Paid

Would it be possible for me to swap phone numbers with another family member in the same account if I'm still paying off my phone? Their phone is alre

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Need help regarding a deceased relative's account.

Hi. The primary account holder for my cellphone plan has recently passed away. I was hoping someone could help me cancel their subscription and then m

new ATT direct purchase of SE 2020s not showing in device info online

Working great but my devices are not showing in my ATT account.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

I need to talk to an agent

I have two questions. 1st, am I signed up for the Veterans Discount? 2nd, I plan to upgrade to a device I can connect to the Internet via WiFi and

AT&T Account canceled??

Hello,Two weeks ago I was attempting to transfer my billing responsibility to my family's wireless plan. When I attempted to do this through the websi

BIll payment

I scheduled a payment for my June 4th bill to be taken out of my account on May 15th via the app as I have done numerous times before. I have a confi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Get my phone, number, records out of Family Plan

The manager from the AT&T store at I-35 and University boulevard would only give me your email address. He said he could not give me your number.Why n

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

error with online transfer of billing responsibility and department is closed

I received the following error using the online tool at the completion ("summary") of accepting my fiance's transfer of billing responsibility " There

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago