Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

update payment info-receivied an email from you

How do I update my payment info for attnow? I started at 30 a month and now it went up to 50 a month. With hard times upon us can this be lowered?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Stop emails from AT&T

AT&T keeps sending me emails about an account that is not mine. I am not a customer. How can I get this to stop?

Hotspot

How do I get it

How do I get AT&T to reverse charges for a phone that was returned due to being charged more than the advertised price for the phone?

I ordered a phone on a promotional add a line get a free phone advertisment through the website. After several months of phone calls and trying to re

Can I download call and text data from 2016 and 2017?

Is there a way to request access to call and text data from 2016 and 2017 in a downloadable format?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Never received trade in credit

I switched to at&t last November and traded in a Pixel 3. At the time, AT&T has a promotion for $700 in trade in credit towards an iPhone 11 for quali

Misleading Information

I recently submitted an order online and paid the taxes for two new lines of service. The next day I received an email stating I needed to give them a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Amount due for closed account

Hello, I recently closed my account with ATT and to my surprise i received a final bill that apparently as to do with some phones that i purchased wit

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Email address change for new customer order

I just placed a new order and the email address is incorrect. The chat agent i spoke with sent me to the ecommerce team, by they arent answering the p

Service Canceled for no reason

My wireless service has been "canceled" for no apparent reason or explanation, and the customer service line seems to have an endless wait time. What

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…