Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Trade-In SCAM!!!!!

So, I failed to check the forums before I decided to take advantage of AT&T's current Samsung Galaxy Note20 promotion on new lines or upgrades. I

Questions

Device unlock request denied - service not active for at least 60 days

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ that I purchased a year ago. At the time I had an ATT post paid business account.  The phone was active on that

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

jstadick 

2 hours ago

Questions

Move installment payments

I went into my local AT&T store and inquired about First Net. The representative at the store told me that I needed a "First Net line". She added

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

aese277 

3 hours ago

Questions

Cannot add a new line: "Your current plan is full"

Hi, I spent (or wasted) 3 hours with different support people today. Trying to add a new line for my son but on step "Select your wireless plan" I am

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

IP address

IP address issue why does my IP address state that I’m in Michigan when I actually I’m in Ohio? Can this be fixed?

Questions

I can't see my usage in the previous months only current month

I was able to pull up my past usage for 18 mos. Now I can only see my current usage. When I go to previous month it says "it looks like you didn't hav

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Contract

How long is my contract?

Questions

Complaint about AT&T Store Number PM62, 7470 Brookpark Rd. Brooklyn, Oh 44144 216-502-3940

I want the contact information for the regional manager for AT&T Store Number PM62, 7470 Brookpark Rd. Brooklyn, Oh 44144 216-502-3940.

Questions

ATT thanks APP

the app NEVER WORKS ON THE PHONE-- IT NEVER "authorizes" me as a user-- even changing passwords, updating app, etc-- so IT IS USELESS.  IF YOU

Questions

call logs from 2 years ago

I need call logs from 2 years ago. When I call at&t customer care they are unable to pull up that far back!

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts