Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

B

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signature Program/Student Discount

Hi! I know a few students at my school have received the student discount using their student email in the Signature Program. However, my student emai

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pay. Off phone

I would like to drop Art but do not have the cash to pay my phone off, Assurio will finance it for me, is that an option?

Questions

starting to regret switching to AT&T

There have been some many problems with my account which has 7 lines. A manager promise to call back and now i'm over charged and he hasn't call back.

Questions

Help to find old account number

Hi I’m looking to find an old art account number the main number was (Edited as per Community Guidelines) then (Edited as per Community Guidelin

Questions

REWARDS CARD/LETTER NEVER CAME AND WAS SUPPOSED 2 B HERE JULY 21 2021

Hi yes i need some help here i was suppose 2 get letter in mail for code on my rewards csrd they told me on July 21 2021 i haven't received anything y

Questions

complaint

I was offered a plan that was never implemented, month after month and hours and hours on hold with billing, customer service, retention and whom ever

Questions

phone rebate

turned in 2 phones in august of 2020 got 2 new phones they had a 1000.00 per line rebate  i still have not gotten my rebate  att says they

Questions

Att is straight

My 80 dollar maximum could be less with paperless but yeah no my (Edited per community guidelines)ing bill is 180 and I get trash slowed data and I’m

Questions

Is anyone having issue with changing 4-digit Phone Passcode?

I tried calling in to AT&T to make a change on account.... they require that 4-digit passcode to access the account. I gave her the one that I s

Questions

my account was suspended. why?

my phone broke, so i tried putting my sim card in my husband's cell's second sim card slot. now my account is suspended and i can't activate my new ph

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.