Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

J
No cellular service on ipad???

No cellular service for ipad?  reset network - done turn off/on - done credit card up to date - done

Questions

Accepted Solution

phone bill

I am on fixed income as of right now and I need to split my past due balance up and pay part on the 25th and the other part on the 28th. Due to the co

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accept transfer of billing responsibility - can't add to existing account

I am trying to add my sister to my account.  She completed the transfer of billing responsibility on her end, but when I try to accept on my end, the

Questions

WRONG last name shows up on caller ID when I call a land line.

Wrong last name shows up on Caller ID when I call a land line.  I have reported this up the wazoo.  At&t is incapable and incompetent to fix this prob

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Need urgent help.

I keep getting kicked around, with no help. I traded my phone in for a rebate. I did not feel  confident sending the phone out in the provided envelop

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

iPhone repaired, new S/N

I sent my iPhone 8 to Apple to be repaired and it was returned with a certificate indicating a new serial number due to the repairs.  Do I need to giv

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Unanswered letters

Get numerous letters from head office saying how much I am appreciated as a customer but don't get a response from a letter addressed to the person wh

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Plan Change from Unlimited to Unlimited Elite

I decided to change my plan to the newer unlimited elite options via the online tool. When exploring the various plans, i saw that Unlimited Elite was

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Order was cancelled

Y was my order cancelled

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by