Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Someone open an account under my name

Someone borrowed my name to open a wireless account long time ago, I was young and naive when I did that. I have forgotten about it until I saw my nam

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

cancel service?

How do I cancel my service?

Review a store and employee

I would like to leave a review for the local store here but cannot find where tomdo this on your website! It's a positive review 🙂

customer service asked if I knew how tall my dad is

So, my daughter called AT & T to get her phone replaced. She's on our plan, my husband is the main account holder. Today, after being transferred to

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

38 minutes ago

Prison calls and att

I’ve been told that once my number is accepted through the prison phone setup I we’ll get a $30 credit from att for phone time then and it we’ll be ad

Why is 11 ATT mobility on my credit report

Hi, I have never had an account with ATT. I recently alerted notified that I have an account in collections with this company that was opened on 2/4/

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) - Activate Online Failure SIM not provisioned MM#2

This is fun. So, I want to transfer my number to AT&T from another carrier and keep my phone (Pixel 3XL). I used to be on AT&T as of 8 months ago or

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Online Order Cancelled

Placed order yesterday to start wireless service with At&t did the whole online process and order was placed. Today I got an email that my order was c

Bill payment

With the coronavirus all around us. I see att cuts my service off anyway. Classy

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Recovering a phone number.

Lost my phone number 2 weeks ago when Net10 mysteriously cancelled my account between the time they couldn't fix my phone and the time they sent a new

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…