Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Primary account holder

I need to set my number [EDITED per Community Guidelines] as primary account holder I'm responsible for the Bill's

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

16 minutes ago

Threatening text for money

Received text from 4022512967 threatening to post vido and stuff to my contact list and any social forum i might have pictures of me. Now stuf they cl

posted 

28 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

13 minutes ago

iPhone 11 Promotion - Never applied to my account!!

I switched to AT&T from Verizon in October 2019. I switched under an iPhone 11 Promotion where you get $500 off if you switch from Verizon and $200 if

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 minutes ago

My phone has no service

My texts are being sent through my email and my calls that aren’t in my contact aren’t going through

Need help finding my order number

Can’t find my Order number my email does not have it and don’t know my number

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Apple Watch

I am looking to add Apple Watches to my account as my daughter heads away to college (hopefully) this fall. What type of cost increases should I expe

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

IRS cannot verify my identity with cell phone number

I am trying to open an online account with IRS to get copies of my returns. They need to verify with1. email account - done2. retail account - done3.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

I returned a phone using the return label... now it's been mailed 3 weeks ago, At&t can't locate it and I don't have a tracking number.

I dropped a Samsung Ultra at the post office using the return label they provided with my phone, as the AT&T store said to do... and now they can't fi

Wireless service Fraud

I am trying to reach the Glodal Fraud Transfer dept I am getting problem please try back later can someone please help me each time I call Customer se

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fraud Department

Last Thursday, I called 5 different times to report fraud. I was  on hold for a total of 2 hours or more. Friday, I was on hold for about an hour. Tod

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago