Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

N
I need a new SIM card for a new phone!

My phone got lost in a river a few days ago and I need to report that SIM card as lost, as well as needing to order a new nanoSIM for my new phone.

Questions

Upgrade fees

I upgraded my phones and there’s an upgrade fee for each phone. I can’t afford to pay for the upgrade fee right now. Is there any way to waive the upg

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Voicemail

Cannot get my voicemail help?

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

New service

How do I stop shipping and get curbside pickup instead. As shipping split the order and is taking over a week

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Promised A Monthly Rate By An Integrated Home Solutions Expert

Hello, I don't know where to turn for help so I'm sending this message. I was promised a specific monthly rate for switching my wireless plan from Ver

Questions

Impossible to resolve?

A while back I spent, I think about a month, trying to get a line added. The longer it took and the more customer service screwed up because the peopl

Questions

Placed a wireless order for 2 new Apple Watches on 6/14/2020 and they are still in a 'In Progress' status?

I placed an order on 6/14/2020 and both watches showed be on order.  One with a delivery date of 6/29 thru 7/6 and the other with a delivery date of 7

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T offered an upgrade with no charge, but went ahead charged?

AT&T offered 1/2 price on a new phone, but only gave a credit of $10 per the life of contract of the phone.  Don’t fall for 1/2 price phone deal. Also

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Email Scam

[email scrubbed]   asking for information for IRU discount and I verified in the store already.

Questions

Account history with imei detail.

The account history page only list phone number but not device imei.  How do i get a more detail account history that includes imei association with a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts