Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

refund from (Edited per community guidelines)

please confirm how we receive payment from the FTC (Edited per community guidelines).we have moved several times.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 minutes ago

Remove caller ID info

Hi, I was wandering if I could remove the info that shows up on others’ phones when we call them. We would like for our number to show instead of the

not getting my trade in credit

12/31/2019 A ATT home sales rep came to my house and offer me a new plan, he said that I could get a new free phone with a trade-in and plus 250.00 vi

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Port old number, get new number

I moved to a different state and would like to have a local area code, but I don't want to get rid of my old number because it is associated with many

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

phone credit

I did an upgrade in December 2019, a sale agent delivered my phone set it up for me. Told me I should be receiving an envelope so I can ship my two ph

Personal hotspot

My iphone now serves as a personal hotspot. I tether my laptop to the iphone. I understand that the data that my laptop uses counts as hotspot data

SIM card, Shipping box to turn in phone for credit, +Get a $150 AT&T Visa Reward Card with Online Smartphone Purchase

So I was sent a replacement SIM card for one of my phones and it was a full size sim, I guess I need a replacement sent out but I can't get in contact

Service Outage Again and Poor Service For a Few Months Now

Service Outage Again and Poor Service For a Few Months Now

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Need to get my delivery “back on track” after receiving email to call, only to sit on hold for an hour and ultimately get hung up on.

I placed an order around 6am for an iphone 11 pro max which was supposd be delivered between noon and 2pm today, but I received this email, “Let's get

new ATT direct purchase of SE 2020s not showing in device info online

Working great but my devices are not showing in my ATT account.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago