Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Final wireless bill

Is the final wireless bill prorated?

Changing lines

I have a phone my mother gave me a while ago and I was a line on the phone im using for now but I want to change the line to the other phone so I can

Multiple problems with new account, poor experience, and seriously terrible customer service

Just signed up for at&t.Activating the three sims was a minor hassle (one I was able to do online, the other two I had to call and do by phone).Tried

call logs not working

My call logs are not loading current. I can see all texts but call logs are weeks behind.

transfer my number from a multi-line business account, I do not have log in access to.

I want to transfer my number from a multi line business account to a new personal account. I do not have log in access to and am no longer affiliated

Error message "Your account needs immediate attention..."

Hi AT&T, Since last weeks, half of the sites that I browse is rerouted to a AT&T page (myattwg.att.com) with message: "Your account needs immediate at

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Wireless service Fraud

I am trying to reach the Glodal Fraud Transfer dept I am getting problem please try back later can someone please help me each time I call Customer se

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

I returned a phone using the return label... now it's been mailed 3 weeks ago, At&t can't locate it and I don't have a tracking number.

I dropped a Samsung Ultra at the post office using the return label they provided with my phone, as the AT&T store said to do... and now they can't fi

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Rude supervisor agent

I just had the single worst customer service experience of my life. And it was with the “supervisor”He was not at all helpful. Insinuated i was lying

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Need more hot spot data!

My husband and I are both having to work from home and need a lot of high speed hot spot data. We have unlimited elite, but we need more this month (

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago