Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Accepted Solution

Get my phone, number, records out of Family Plan

The manager from the AT&T store at I-35 and University boulevard would only give me your email address. He said he could not give me your number.Why n

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a minute ago

Can I get an unlock code?

LENOVO: TB-704AIMEI: 8653010304120626

need a help number change

i have 2 numbers that i changed number today .i want to change back to original number.can anyone help?

Rude supervisor agent

I just had the single worst customer service experience of my life. And it was with the “supervisor”He was not at all helpful. Insinuated i was lying

Port old number, get new number

I moved to a different state and would like to have a local area code, but I don't want to get rid of my old number because it is associated with many

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Wireless service Fraud

I am trying to reach the Glodal Fraud Transfer dept I am getting problem please try back later can someone please help me each time I call Customer se

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Early termination fee besides paying off phones to transfer to another carrier?

Early termination fee besides paying off phones to transfer to another carrier?

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Need help regarding a deceased relative's account.

Hi. The primary account holder for my cellphone plan has recently passed away. I was hoping someone could help me cancel their subscription and then m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

I WANT MY MONEY

I ordered service on the 8th of May. It got cancelled on the 11th. I am YET to receive my refund for the $100. It’s been 2 weeks. I have called FOUR T

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Unauthorized hard inquiry for credit check

Hello,I didn’t have any account with At&T and i didnt apply for any account recently.Than why At&T report hard inquiry on my credit?I found that inqui

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago