Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

A
liberacion

hola me mandaron un celular de estados unidos yo soy de mexico quise liberarlo para poderlo usar aquí pero me marca que tienen un adeudo quisiera sabe

Questions

Reward Visa GC

I switched from Verizon in March, and was told that my visa gift card would expire in 6 months after it was given out. I never personally received my

Questions

forgot security pin

how do i reset my security pin?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

Questions

Urgent PLEA: Spooky - Shocking Business: Disappointed, ATT reversed credit to our account, falsely accusations from Management.

I encouraged my son to open an ATT account in his name and since He had no credit, I financed the deposit. That was over 10 years ago. He has grown in

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Representative compliment

I spoke with Angel today, and she was so sweet and helpful. Her employee code is 38315. I hope her manager see this as I was impressed with her custom

Questions

transfer to postpaid account from prepaid

I want to convert my prepaid account to a postpaid account

Questions

Huge Problems with Asurion Claim

On Thursday, 11/8, I filed a claim with Asurion for a broken phone. I completed the affidavit and sent my ID. After that, I was told it would be 1 bus

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Cancel AT&T

In January 2020, I went to Bahamas and accepted the international data plan for $10/day. Upon my return one day later to the US, I get a text informin

Questions

Who do I contact about ATT fraudulently promising me a 'rebate'

I brought my phone to ATT for a prepaid service because they were offering a visa 'rewards' giftcard after 3 months. When the time came, I followed al

Questions

Sweepstakes text-link never works...

I get texts from you (att)...   myatt.com/sweepstakes and like the other post said the link never has worked for me. There was a response link you gav

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts