Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Stop emails from AT&T

AT&T keeps sending me emails about an account that is not mine. I am not a customer. How can I get this to stop?

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

Phones

Why would my order be cancelled

Complete abuse of paying customer

On September 2019 I finally decided to upgrade after many years of having my original cellphone galaxy s5I seen the promotion buy one Samsung note 10+

update payment info-receivied an email from you

How do I update my payment info for attnow? I started at 30 a month and now it went up to 50 a month. With hard times upon us can this be lowered?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Hotspot

How do I get it

How do I get AT&T to reverse charges for a phone that was returned due to being charged more than the advertised price for the phone?

I ordered a phone on a promotional add a line get a free phone advertisment through the website. After several months of phone calls and trying to re

Can I download call and text data from 2016 and 2017?

Is there a way to request access to call and text data from 2016 and 2017 in a downloadable format?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Never received trade in credit

I switched to at&t last November and traded in a Pixel 3. At the time, AT&T has a promotion for $700 in trade in credit towards an iPhone 11 for quali

Misleading Information

I recently submitted an order online and paid the taxes for two new lines of service. The next day I received an email stating I needed to give them a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Amount due for closed account

Hello, I recently closed my account with ATT and to my surprise i received a final bill that apparently as to do with some phones that i purchased wit

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…