Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

N
Prepaid Multi line account

I believe my number has been added to a multi line prepaid account account without my consent and approval.  My cdrs show calls I didn't make or

Questions

Worst BUSINESS ACCOUNT EVER

I have been needing to add a new wireless phone to my Business account, I've been sent to fraud department numerous times. Have been verified numerous

Questions

Military customer

I am stationed in japan however i am looking to buy a phone now that i can use here and then use with at&t upon returning to the states in march,

Questions

Porting out

Where can I find my pin code. I'm planning to port out my number. Thanks

Questions

Order status pending number not displayed

I received an email after my order for my new wireless service porting over from another company. I received an email shortly after saying that my num

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Chewbert24 

5 hours ago

Questions

Promotional card doesn't work to pay my bill

I tried entering my promotional card information and it's not accepted. When I received the promo card I activated it so I know that's not the problem

Questions

Customer loyalty

Customer loyalty opened a case to have the payments for my phone cancelled, since this would be the second factory warranty replacement on the same mo

Questions

Why did you steal my money???

I broke my phone back in august and went to at&t to get a new phone. After much hassle and headache I finally got the new phone and I put the old

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Zachevens 

9 hours ago

Questions

Online ordering 12/4/2020 seems not to work

I'm trying to order upgraded phones for my 7 phones on my account (all are eligible). After speaking with 3 customer service reps earlier today and ga

Questions

Return traded phone

Need to send old phone in. Said emailed label never got email. Went to store would not help me Just tried to sale me everything in store when said n

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts