Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
Placed a wireless order for 2 new Apple Watches on 6/14/2020 and they are still in a 'In Progress' status?

I placed an order on 6/14/2020 and both watches showed be on order.  One with a delivery date of 6/29 thru 7/6 and the other with a delivery date of 7

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T offered an upgrade with no charge, but went ahead charged?

AT&T offered 1/2 price on a new phone, but only gave a credit of $10 per the life of contract of the phone.  Don’t fall for 1/2 price phone deal. Also

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Email Scam

[email scrubbed]   asking for information for IRU discount and I verified in the store already.

Questions

Account history with imei detail.

The account history page only list phone number but not device imei.  How do i get a more detail account history that includes imei association with a

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

I need a new SIM card for a new phone!

My phone got lost in a river a few days ago and I need to report that SIM card as lost, as well as needing to order a new nanoSIM for my new phone.

Questions

Voicemail

Cannot get my voicemail help?

Questions

Having problems with the voicemail

I cannot get my messages

Questions

Unable to register for Military discount

I just switched to ATT from Verizon. In the store i asked about military discount, I am retired army. The guy said sure and i showed him my IDs. I kno

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Transfer plan

I'm trying to transfer from Verizon to ATT due to an almost total lack of service. Was great, now zip. So I generated an order 2 weeks ago, was told 2

Questions

Unable to call cell from work

I am unable to call [EDITED] from work at [EDITED]   [Edited per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts