Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Trade in

I was trading in my phone and received the new iPhone se 2020 but it was too small, so I returned it in the same box with the return label. When will

TOBR Department still Closed?

I have been trying to get my phone line (Edited per community guidelines) moved from my personal account to my employers account since early March. T

San Antonio Area Manager

How might I get in contact with Gabe (last name unknown), the San Antonio area manager concerning an issue of misrepresentation within one of his stor

wireless text usage detail no longer showing

how can i continue to see the text detail on my online account like i always have? since end of april something changed on the att online usage detail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Robo calls

What can I do about robo calls or marketing calls?

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

How can I talk to a supervisor?

Trying to transfer bill responsibility and cannot do it through Myatt. Supervisor tried to help for 2 hours and then I was disconnected.

ATT Lost Trade-In

I switched from Verizon in December 2019 for free iPhone 11s with trade-in. ATT sent a shipping label for the trade-ins in the same box with the iPhon

can I still switch to At&T for my cell phone

On sister account from t mobile still owe about $300 on phone can I still switch to At&T and use the T-Mobile phone or will I have to pay off phone fi

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Phones

Where is my money or phones. My account # is (edited per community guidelines) no money back or phones.

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Att chat agent changed my older plan to one with 11GB less per month for same price

I have been a customer for a long time, I got an email saying I should review my changes, I didn't make any changes.Looking at my account now I have b