Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

How to get to speak with an actual Manager

How does one go about getting contacted by a manager? I have used every single vehicle at my disposal to speak with a manager in regards to my issue.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Rewards

I was told that I would receive $400 in visa reward promotions and was only given today $200 in rewards. Can someone please help me out with this?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Switching to AT&T?

Hello. I am considering switching from Verizon to AT&T. I currently have an iPhone 11 Pro, on a payment plan. Can I do the switch through the AT&T web

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T Trade In not getting credited

Back in November 2019 I spoke to a mobility agent over the phone named Jonathan who stated if I ported my 2 lines over from Verizon and sent in my G S

Help

How do I look accounts

Help

How do I link accounts

Horrible Service by Integrated Soluitions Team - Overbilling by Close to $,2000 over 120 days! Bait and switch! 2 Accts/12 lines

Feel very badly bait and switched, lied to, mislead, overcharged. Worst cell phone experience ever. First time trying AT&T. Do not htink I will make t

Porting my number from Verizon to AT&T

I was in the process of ordering wireless service from AT&T and porting my numbers from Verizon. While going thru the checkout process, I chose the "k

Open case that won’t be resolve since May 26

I have a open case that says still processing how can I get a manager to talk to me and get this problem sorted out

Accepted Solution

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago