Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Customer Service. New Customer Here

Please Help Me

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 minutes ago

Att scamming

Just counting from march till now, I have talked to so many representatives because EACH representative tells me different things every time. -One tel

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Moving sim card to new phone

I am upgrading my phone - can I just move my sim card from my old one to my new one?

Account

Is there way to start a account under my name if I want to transfer my phone number from sprint account that is under my mother's name I have all the

Please help me with extra security ugh code

I need to turn it off and I can't do it

Extra security

Want to know I have to get my extra security code I'm on the account but I'm not the account holder is there anyway I can get it and what does it need

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Extra security

Can I get an extra security code on my account if I'm not the account owner but I'm on it well my number is

Customer service is unavailable

I have been trying to chat with a representative since I am in a different country so I can't just call, and no one has been available and I need to f

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Upgrades

I have two phones eligible for upgrades and would like to upgrade both at the same time

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

inept cust svc and no dept communication

before someone gets triggered...This has been going on for 2 months (pre any notion of a virus issue) and i've tried to deal with CSR, loyalty and fin

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…