Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

(22649)
Bill Reprints Never delivered

Hello, I have been trying to get my detailed bill reprints from May 2021 to Jan 2019 and have not been able to. I have now called AT&T 3 times and each time I was told that it was ordered and that I would receive them within 1 to 2 weeks, but I have not received anything. Is there any other wa

Questions

Billing

I paid my bill, ATT didn’t credit my account, charged a late fee and want me to pay it again. I have sent the information to them twice and I still am getting the runaround. I am not happy. I will be changing my service as soon as I can find something better. I will be cutting back my services and g

Questions

Loyality Dept

CANNOT get anyone at AT&T phone in Customer Assistance to help me. EVERYONE wants a Passcode.  A passcode for a phone that has been disconnected AND INOP for months... "Pete" in the Loyality Department helped me on 8/1/2022, but since then, I'm STILL getting disconnect/final notices, afte

Questions

Botched upgrade at Apple store, AT&T charges installments for the phone I never had

I have 2 wireless lines, back in March 2022 upgraded one to iPhone 13 Pro by ordering online, everything went smooth there was no trade-in and the phone was activated without an issue. The second line I was looking to upgrade, the iPhone 13 Pro in the color and RAM capacity I wanted was not avail

Questions

Understanding trade in payoff

We traded in a phone for an IPhone 12 and was told we’d owe $300 difference. We wanted to pay that off but were told they would bill us $10 a month for 30 months.  That was the difference between the costs of the IPhone 12 less trade in value of our old phone.  So, 10 months have rolled a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Misleading information on promotion

The worst customer service among all the wireless service providers. I feel cheated being trapped as a new customer by offering deals without proper information and tied me for 30 months contract.  I purchased AT&T wireless an online promotion to receive $700 discount with iphone8 trade-in.

Questions

Why did you bill me for an international call that I didn't make?

You charged me $15 for an international call. I didn't call anyone in another country as far as I know. As part of telling Gap to stop sending my requests for information to the Gap in Dubai, I either made or accepted a call that may have been from outside the country but I had no way of knowing tha

Questions

Bundled discount

I am very frustrated and sadden to say the least that ATT reps don’t know what they are saying to their customers. I wouldn’t have left T-Mobile after more than 13 years loyalty with T-Mobile if ATT promised to give me $20.00 discount on my Uverse and Cellular bill.I transferred my T-Mobile Cellula

Questions

Wireless plan mistake by AT&T and can't get a hold of anyone to fix after several months.

Having been customers for many years with AT&T, we switched our small business wireless plan because they were phasing out our old plan. Initially, the change appeared to be very easy.  We called the toll free number we were asked to call and spoke to a representative who gave us our optio

Questions

ATT says I owe money but I don’t.

I was told my phone was suspended and I couldn’t make calls or use anything without wifi. Turns out I did have a balance of $230 and I paid it. Nothing happened. I talked to 4 people and was eventually told I needed to wait 24 hours. So I did. It’s now been over 24 hours, my phone is still not worki

Questions

Complaint about a Manager in Alton, IL

I came to the store on 2 different dates. On the first, I told a store representative that I wanted to pay off the installment plan on my phones. Then an unknown person (later found to be the manager) walked by and said curtly that couldn't be done in the store without stopping or giving any further

Questions

Refunds

every time I call AT&T about this pre-authorization they blame it on my back not knowing soon I get refunds it goes on my card automatically. So how do I get my money back?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.