Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

(21874)
Interrupted Svcs

After attempting to pay past due bal. on payment arrangement date i was made aware of the fact that my service could & most likely be interrupted due to lack of FULL payment. Unable to fully pay off & depending on my new job to pay off in full I then found myself in a new predicament. On my

Questions

Whatsapp

When using WhatsApp over WiFi, do phone numbers show up on my bill?

Questions

Chat

I have been in contact with att for 4 days in the chat about my payment arrangements and every time the app after I have explained everything and the person says they are going to transfer me to the manager it freezes and I have to start over again with someone new and it freezes all over again. I h

Questions

Unlimited Choice II - Hot spot?

I have an unlimited choice II plan, grandfathered in. My phone allows me to turn on hot spot -- is there an extra charge for this?

Questions

Cell phone bill- will it show the name and number when a call is made via whatsapp

I understand that the whatsapp call will show in my call log on my outgoing phone calls but will it show on my actual bill that details the incoming and outgoing calls and messages?

Questions

Charged for full price of new phone after promotional trade in

I’ve had a major issue that I hope someone can help me with. In September I got a new phone from a promotional even that allowed me to trade in my old phone for $700 towards the new one. Upon receiving my new phone, I was told that I had to get a new number, but that I could switch this new number f

Questions

Bundled cell and direct tv

Bundled direct and cell phones. Paying two bills that have doubled.  I think I’m over paying I thought bundled meant added together cell bill has direct tv with it   I pay it and still direct tv says I’m past due.  

Questions

$$$ BILL $$$$ - Changed service and phones

A couple of weeks ago we purchased new phones and changed our service (as we were told it was less expensive to switch from our unlimited plan to the new Military and Veterans Appreciation plan).  We paid the upgraded monthly fees in full for our 36-month commitment ($500 for the Samsung Ultra

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT Deceptive/incorrect billing for adding an Apple IWatch

I just purchased an IWatch. I was told this was a $10 surcharge.  My bill for a single phone had been $60, and my next bill showed 2 watches (I only own 1) and went to $250.  I was on the phone at activation and was told they’d correct this - but several “sample bills” were incorrect desp

Questions

Closed

Collections with ATT - Want to sue ATT really

I opened an ATT account last year and canceled within 14 days of service and also returned all my new phones, They received the phones in the ATT store and i have a bill everything is sorted out. Later i got a call after a couple of months I owe ATT 2000$. Then I went back and forth to support. They

Questions

How can AT&T hold my phone hostage after paying it off and unlocking it?!

I was on a AT&T family plan for many years and switched off some months ago. The phone was paid off, unlocked, and used on another carrier. I recently tried to switch to a second carrier that had better reception and quality. After dealing with the first carrier for the better part of two weeks,

Questions

Misleading AT&T In Home Sales Experts

AT&T in home sales (AT&T IHX, In Home Experts) contacted our family in Feb 2022, about a promotional deal to switch all our lines to AT&T from another carrier. Along with the deal we would receive four free phones, and a $250 gift card for each line. One of us wanted to keep their curren

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.