Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

A
$700 Trade-in credit never received!!!

Someone please help!!! I sent in two phones back in October 2020 for the iPhone 12 trade-in program. It's going on 9 months, and I still have not received my trade-in credit.   What do I do at this point?

Questions

Paying 2x everything for 1 device, 2x activation 2x taxes at checkout 2x monthly , what body do I need to talk to have them investigate

I’m so tired of explaining this and wasting my time I’m just going to copy & past my Reddit post about my issue. going to copy and paste my post on Reddit as I explained it about the best I can there. Am going to include the link to the original  and I’ll put screen shots Im so tired of tr

Questions

Issue with the Hotspot billing

I added a hotspot to my account about 3 years ago. It was $20 per month. ATT sent me a box and I had unlimited access. My bill for this month was $913. I have autopay and this amount was taken from my checking account. I normally pay around $320 per month. I called and ATT said that I want why over

Questions

account suspended for non payment

A girl I work with had had her service suspended for non payment several months in a row. Even though she never pays it every month after about a week of no service she gets it back (data and all!). Her bill keeps going up, she keeps not paying, but only goes without service for a few days each mont

Questions

Wrong account type, billed for a phone that I was told was free, just everything wrong.

So because AT&T's website has always been a pain to navigate, I've only actually poked around it once or twice in the past few years, but I just noticed just how much is wrong with my account. A few years ago I switched from a prepaid account to a proper account, with the sales reps telling me

Questions

How do I pay off my phone? How do I find out what I owe on it?

How do I pay off my phone? How do I find out how much I owe on the phone?

Questions

Continuing bill issue retention dept

I have been promised a $50 credit. It had manager approval. I paid balance and $50 credit has been reversed twice. 7 phone calls and hour on phone. I’m ready to leave at&t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Billing Dispute

I was with AT&T for 7 years and never made a late payment and always on time with autopay. I bought several devices and always paid them off. My dispute started on March 14. My billing cycle I’m disputing is for March 23-April 22. My auto-payments were always paid on the 11th of each month halfway t

Questions

Closed

Looking to file a complaint with FCC and BBB

I am looking to file a complaint against AT&T to the FCC and/or BBB regarding deceptive billing practices in addition to extremely poor customer service. I have been promised credits that I have not received, hung up on multiple times and it seems that AT&T call center agents lack common sense, comp

Questions

Trade in iphone over a year ago, assured my account would be credited ,

Over a yesr ago i came from tmobile , new account,, traded in my iphone 8 plus in perfect condition . Was suppose to receive a $800 credit . A few months passed was on the phone several times , several diff Att reps. Telling me my phone was never sent to att. I had post office reciepts. And tracking

Questions

Closed

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Canada plan was droppped by AT&T..was not notified. Therefore inenvertantley billed for long distance charges. Spoke with numerous international credit techs that promised over the phone to help me. AT & T Promised to call back NO ONE FROM TECH SUPPORT RETURNED MY CALL. Spoke with over eight diff

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Worst customer service

ATT has the WORST curstomer service I have ever experienced. I help my elderly parents with their monthly payments and recently they cut their service without any reason! The bill was charged to my account, the balance was 0 and they cut my fathers cell phone service during a global pandemic. The on

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.