Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

E
Need to be able to accept collect calls

What do I need to do to be able to

Questions

$700 off iPhone scam

About five months ago, I traded in a Pixel 3 and switched to AT&T. The trade-in was to qualify for $700 off an iPhone 11. I never got the promotional credit, and so far CS is telling me I don't qualify and I need to go to a store (impossible due to the pandemic). So not only did I not get the $700 f

Questions

Can’t upgrade phones during black friday promotion at walmart due to fraud flag

Yesterday, i paid the remaining balances on my wife and i’s iphone 11’s, in order to upgrade to the the new 13 pro. Walmart is running a promotion that gives you a $500 e giftcard for upgrading through them for att. I work with an older gentleman for over an hour, trying to get the system to go thro

Questions

Pay for my devices

I would like to pay for my devices and keep my service

Questions

Trade in credits

So I traded in my iphone 11 for an iphone 13. I signed a paper at the store and it says ($190) does that mean that I only get $190 credit?

Questions

Retiree discount

I am VERY annoyed. I've been trying to change my retiree discount code. I currently have the union code and I need to change it to the retiree discount code (which I understand is 30% off service and 30% off accessories for a new iphone & watch. I've spent two days, 10 different telephone numbe

Questions

My 2nd bill.

I'm a fairly new user with AT&T. I just got my 2nd bill and it says: Switcher promo 2 of 25: $10.00 one time credit. So does that mean next month it will say 3 of 25? What happens after the 25?

Questions

Horrible Unacceptable Billing Practices

I went to the Oklahoma State Fair where they offered me a great deal on an iPhone 13 Pro and a fantastic monthly billing plan. They could not, however, port my number over because 1) They did not have any iPhones at the fair, 2) I did not have a secret code from Xfinity.  Later, I received my

Questions

Problem of Online order

I don’t have Att account. I tried to purchase some charger accessories at Att.com few days ago, but there was system error then it pop out a window telling me to try to make payment again in order to get the order through. I followed the instructions, then I received two orders confirmation email in

Questions

FirstNet - Promo Free iWatch

When I signed up for FirstNet the ATT representative explained the promo for free iWatch.  I signed up to get promo and was told after 3 billing cycles I would start seeing the monthly credit on my bill.  I'm on the 6th billing cycle with no credit.  Account is in good standing. 

Questions

$450 gift card following up

Hi Social Media Manager, Two months ago I posted the original post “$450 gift card” regarding the store sales rep promised gift cards but never received. The post has been set up as private and The social media manager (Chris) tried to help me and asked me to come back if I still do not see my cr

Questions

Virtual Assistant

How does a communications comoany have the worst virtual understanding when calling in to make a payment?!

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.