Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

awful service, lie to customers

I started service with AT&T and when I came home I found there is no coverage with at&t at all - zero coverage. I tried to use wifi calling, but for t

posted 

Today at 2:37 AM

• 

Last response by 

55 minutes ago

Infinite Loop When Trying To Dispute Charge

I called a bunch of Canadian phone numbers on my mobile phone thinking they were US numbers. I immediately called AT&T to admit my mistake knowing I

posted 

Today at 1:39 AM

100% increase in State, County and City Surcharges?

Has anyone else noticed a 100% increase in their wireless plans Surcharges? I’ve asked repeatedly for an explanation as to why the State, County and

posted 

Yesterday at 5:26 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:15 AM

paying off device malfunction

I just used the att app to try and pay off one of my devices. I clicked on the device I wanted to pay off. It showed the amount and the button to clic

posted 

Yesterday at 1:29 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:36 PM

Fraud Closed account do I have to pay?

Opened account after 1 week I filed a claim for stolen phone, after I received phone I wanted to open a second line and all of a sudden fraud depsrtm

posted 

Yesterday at 4:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Accepted Solution

Does anyone know of an application for financial hardship that allows an unpaid bill to be stretched out for installment payments beyond 2w

I have the ability to continuously pay the monthly plan subscription on time, but trouble is with a disputed amount that failed their credit dept's ap

posted 

Yesterday at 12:21 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:30 AM

Lied to by AT&T store representative, unwarranted bill from stolen phone, account closed - WARNING

In August of 2019 I went to my city's only AT&T store to add international calling to my plan. I specifically asked the representative if I can call

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:37 AM

I have lost faith in AT&T... I cannot trust anything that you say!

I am trying not to write a dissertation as to everything that happened but long story short... AT&T does not stand by their word. I went on vacation

posted 

Yesterday at 2:05 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:32 AM

Cellphone

Can i buy online a cellphone in Arizona and my boyfriend pick p in store in Mexico

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:11 AM

iphone trade-in credit issue

Recently, I upgraded my phone from a 6 to a 10.I agreed to trade-in my 6 for the $200 trade-in credit AT&T offers and assumed it would go smoothly.I g

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:13 AM