Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Worst customer service

Have requested to add world connect plan in Jan. Agent confirms that the feature added to my account. Started using it based on good faith . I was ove

posted 

24 minutes ago

Cannot get line agents to remove erroneous charge

Hello AT&T Customer Care,I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks (and hours of phone calls to line agents) to get AT&T to remove an erroneous charge

posted 

Today at 6:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

100% increase in State, County and City Surcharges?

Has anyone else noticed a 100% increase in their wireless plans Surcharges? I’ve asked repeatedly for an explanation as to why the State, County and

posted 

Yesterday at 5:26 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:57 PM

What is the Access for Smartphone 4G LTE w/ VVM charge?

Cell phone

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:36 PM

awful service, lie to customers

I started service with AT&T and when I came home I found there is no coverage with at&t at all - zero coverage. I tried to use wifi calling, but for t

posted 

Today at 2:37 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:23 PM

Infinite Loop When Trying To Dispute Charge

I called a bunch of Canadian phone numbers on my mobile phone thinking they were US numbers. I immediately called AT&T to admit my mistake knowing I

posted 

Today at 1:39 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:56 PM

paying off device malfunction

I just used the att app to try and pay off one of my devices. I clicked on the device I wanted to pay off. It showed the amount and the button to clic

posted 

Yesterday at 1:29 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:36 PM

Fraud Closed account do I have to pay?

Opened account after 1 week I filed a claim for stolen phone, after I received phone I wanted to open a second line and all of a sudden fraud depsrtm

posted 

Yesterday at 4:59 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Accepted Solution

Does anyone know of an application for financial hardship that allows an unpaid bill to be stretched out for installment payments beyond 2w

I have the ability to continuously pay the monthly plan subscription on time, but trouble is with a disputed amount that failed their credit dept's ap

posted 

Yesterday at 12:21 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:30 AM

Lied to by AT&T store representative, unwarranted bill from stolen phone, account closed - WARNING

In August of 2019 I went to my city's only AT&T store to add international calling to my plan. I specifically asked the representative if I can call

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:37 AM