Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

BOGO deal is false advertisement - fix my billing problem

I purchased a phone during your BOGO promotion back in July of 2019. A few months ago I notice that my phone bill was double what I normally pay. Up

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Cancel and balance

Hi I tried to open a line with postpaid plan and new iphone 11. but during the process at the store , i canceled it . so i have never used atnt

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Has AT&T increased insurance fee’s and plan without your authorization?

I recently checked one of my bills and noticed I was getting charged $8.99 for my protect advantage insurance for 1 premium which is normal as I signe

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Hotspot plans during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I’m concerned about data/hot spot slow down over next month... now that school is canceled, I will have 3 teenage boys at home and I will be teleworki

posted 

20 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Transfer of billing Errors: TBR0060: We're unable to process your info at this time Error

Requested a transfer of billing to my brother. First he never gets email then when he puts the data into his transfer of billing confirmation gets thi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Can’t login online to suspend payments

I have had to return back to Australia due to my college closing from COVID-19 so want to suspend my autopay but I can’t login from outside the US. I

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Why does AT&T show 107 as the amount to pay then charge 129 on the card.

Especially during this time when AT&T are supposed to be helping people.They said I was late but always pay before tbe 5th when the account is due.I d

Got charged $46 for $15 plan???

I switched to the new $15 plan but ATT already processed the charge of $46 due to my old plan. How do I get $30 refunded to me?

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Wireless phone

This phone iPhone was returned and cancelled at the office I bought at Bakersfield on time so there will be no charges I wonder why you are charging m

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Deceased husbands cell phone bills for 2018

My husband passed away suddenly September 2018. I took over as CEO of his company and need 5 months of his 2018 cell phone bills (complete bills - not

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…