Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

S
Avoid this company!!! Bait and switch tactics on consumers

I upgraded my phone to unlimited starters because it was literally the exact price I was paying for 9gb a month. They told me on the phone that I was

Questions

Overcharge

I've just spent 2 hours on hold waiting to talk to someone at AT&T and finally hung up. Ridiculous!!! We lost a phone in March of last year and I'

posted 

42 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

17 minutes ago

Questions

I have been a victim of Bait and Switch (fraud)

I have emails, tracking number, snap shots of "chats" with AT&T customer service agents / supervisors and still no resolution after 5 months and 4 bil

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michaeldoc69 

19 minutes ago

Questions

ATT BAIT N SWITCH ON 3 PHONES, OUT $2350??? CLASS ACTION TIME!!!!!

Signed the family up for 4 lines 3 month ago.. eager sales girl told us that we will get $950 in credits on a note 10+ and $700 ea on 2 iphone 11's.

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

michaeldoc69 

an hour ago

Questions

why is my new bill nothing like the one quoted to me?

I upgraded my phone and plan from data to the basic unlimited starter plan. I just got my first bill,  It is NO WHERE near the monthly plan tha

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Riz  

an hour ago

Questions

Installment Plan Payoff Expedition

I've requested to pay off the entirety of the remaining balance on a phone installment plan, but thought I'd be able to pay with a credit card immedia

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Rileybrains 

an hour ago

Questions

ADouble billing by ATT/ DIRECT TV

I am being billed by DIRECT TV and ATT for the same service. I have spent days on the phone trying to resolve to no avail.  They keep giving me

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Fraudulent charges on my card - ATT let thieves take our money without a problem

Yesterday I found out someone charged my Bluebird Card 4 times and attempted a fifth transaction but by that time my account was too low. $120, $50 on

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

xMachina 

an hour ago

Questions

Trying to make a payment but won't let me cuz it says something about a collection

I am trying to make a payment on the website and it won't let me cuz it says something about a collection and I don't understand what that's about and

Questions

Unknow credit card charge from ATT Uverse

I received an AMEX charge from ATT Uverse for an amount several times higher than my monthly wireless bill. My wireless is up to date. I cannot get th

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts