Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

WHY MY FIRST BILL SO (Edited per community guidelines) HIGH????!

I NEED HELP!!! Why is my first bill so (Edited per community guidelines) high? I BROUGHT MY OWN (Edited per community guidelines) PHONE AND YALL CHARG

posted 

Today at 5:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

33 minutes ago

Help with FRAUD

Someone has opened an account and purchased an iPhone 11 in my name and at my address. I have been on hold with fraud for over 4 hours. Can you help

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

54 minutes ago

HELP I'm being billed for a broken wireless warranty exchange, need cust serv contact info to escalate

Help, I am being billed for a damaged warranty exchange damaged phone. The phone was not damaged prior to mailing it back. The rep I spoke to even sai

posted 

Today at 5:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Enough with the Deceptive Pricing Practices

I have been with ATT for years (more than a decade) but I am biting the bullet and switching to T-Mobile at the end of this month. I have been duped

posted 

Today at 2:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Default gateway ping high - Please help!

I have a cable modem router C7000-100NAS. I can't seem to figure out why when I ping the default gateway(192.168.0.1) I get high pings ranging from 8

posted 

Today at 9:13 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:02 PM

Ongoing Billing Issue

Hello, Did the BOGO deal in June, 2018. It is now 2020 and we’ve had to call AT&T every month since July, 2018 to issue the credit for the BOGO deal

posted 

Yesterday at 2:11 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:56 PM

Discount for employees of Non-Profit

I am the Human Resources director for (Edited per community guidelines) Family Service of Metro Detroit. I would like to set up a discount program for

posted 

Today at 2:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:28 PM

Accepted Solution

eBay and AT&T bundle deal

I’ve been offered if I pay 3 months of phone in advance they will cut my phone bill in 1/2 got 24 months. I had to put the amount and an eBay card.  C

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:12 PM

Billing issue gone rogue

86 days and counting.... I've been asking for help in resolving a billing issue for 86 days now, and all AT&T has done so far is harass, abuse, threat

posted 

Today at 2:52 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:04 PM

20 years paying 500 dollars a month for my business my husband whose name its in died in may now At&t will not show breakdown and rude!!!

Okay first off without a word spoken or death certificate they moved the account into my daughter's name and said its because she was using her phone

posted 

Today at 5:05 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:54 PM