Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Warranty Phone Credit

I have been waiting since November of 2019 to receive a credit to my account for a phone that was under warranty and mailed back. Initially the phone

posted 

Yesterday at 8:40 PM

• 

Last response by 

2 minutes ago

Line addition disaster setup

Hello, who do I contact for an ongoing issue that cant seem to be rectified by anyone? Online, I added a line to my wife's plan and agreed upon a pho

posted 

Today at 11:29 AM

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

BOGO Offer Issue : Filing Written Complaint

Dear AT&T Team, Here I am creating new request as requested by @rameses to create new ticket to resolve issue with BOGO offer. Here is the original po

posted 

Yesterday at 11:27 PM

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

Wireless billing codes

I’m looking on my bills and my online usage and there’s some codes that keep popping up I looked in the short code directory I tried to text the numbe

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

21 minutes ago

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is I found it on our bank statement and I have no idea what it is I tried to look it u

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Free iPhone 11? When? $200 gift card? Only when I asked where it was.

December 2019 we got promised new iPhone 11s with a trade in of iPhone 6S or newer. We traded in three iPhone 6S, got three iPhone 11. First bill, c

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:01 PM

billing

I went into a store and asked for my bill to be lowered. I paid off a phone that I'm still being charged for! I've emailed, chatted and talked to many

posted 

Today at 4:25 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:11 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visual voicemail

I’m being charged between $10-$20 a month for visual voicemail but can’t set it up, because my voicemail was deactivated, because I forgot to setup my

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Overage charges and customer service lies

Today marks the second time I've dealt with customer service regarding some HUGE standalone wireless and mobile data charges that occurred within a 10

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Sales Tax

I purchased a new phone via the AT&T Next program and had it shipped directly to me(not store pickup) and I was charged a $60 sales tax. I live in a s

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:08 PM