Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

AT&T not honoring Samgung BOGO offer from 9/2019

AT&T, Please explain to me why I am still not getting my bill credits for my second Samsung Note 10+ purchased in September of 2019. I followed the

posted 

Yesterday at 7:01 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:00 PM

Monthly charge on returned iPhone

I contacted numerous times at&t customer service also went to the store because I’m being charged for an iPhone I returned.I sent the receipt of the d

posted 

Today at 3:15 AM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

AT&T - Please reply...Wireless Plans are Deceptive and Confusing by Design to AT&T Benefit and Customer Detriment.

I have spent countless hours and multiple attempts on the phone and support chats with AT&T Customer Representatives, and have tried to get a plan tha

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

ℍ𝕚𝕥𝕓𝕥𝕔 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 +𝟙 (𝟠𝟞𝟞) 𝟚𝟠𝟚-𝟞𝟚𝟠𝟚 ℕ𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

As we know that crypto currency is taking a huge rise in today's market and it is a great mode of making a huge profit in no time. Bitcoin and Ethereu

posted 

1 hour ago

returned phone lost in the mail.. very common problem!!!!

So, apparently after googling " att phones not being received back by mail", this is a very common problem!!! I upgraded my phone on Sept. 30th, 2015

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:08 AM

Fraudulent collection

I have a collection for a fraudulent account using my name.

posted 

Yesterday at 8:15 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:53 AM

Horrendous customer service, and lying customer reps

So I went to the UK for 2 weeks recently, and on December 26 I called AT&T to see if I can have a ONE DAY activation for international calling/text. T

posted 

Yesterday at 9:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:47 AM

Help! I was over-billed for 2+years of mobile insurance on two of my 6 devices with ATT. Not satisfied with resolutions received today.

I need to dispute and be reimbursed for 27-29 months of "Enhanced Mobile Insurance" that was supposed to be dropped from my account over two years ago

posted 

Yesterday at 7:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:58 PM

How do I get some help!?!?

I've been asking for help with a billing issue for 75 days now (since 29OCT19). I've called, i've chatted, and i've given up hope of ever finding a de

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:53 PM

How can I get past the customer service reps to someone who can fix an error caused by ATT?

I bought 2 LG phones last September during the BOGO - bringing ATT a new customer who switched form verizon to my plan - I was told we had to pay the

posted 

Yesterday at 4:12 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:50 PM