Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

H
Nurse and Physician Discount

I have uploaded documentation for my Nurse discount twice.  I have not received any notification that ATT has received or reviewed this document.  Doe

Questions

What does customer service mean (was: Why does support lie about plan costs?)

6/30 @ 11:25 I started a chat with support (Patricia) based on what I saw on the ATT site. It seems I could upgrade my plan for $10 per line, but then

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bit Coin & AT&T – A New Way to Pay

You can use cryptocurrency to pay your AT&T   That is right, with BitPay, you can use your cryptocurrency to pay your AT&T bill. It is as simple as us

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

I was billed an extra $100 on top of my usual bill.

Here is what the transaction looks like in my bank account:           The bottom is my usual monthly bill. I don't know what the top one is for or wh

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

AT&T SUCKS!

I have been an at&t customer for almost 9 years. I have 3 lines and pay them $258 a month! I recently lost my job and told them that but I still made

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

NEED TO CHANGE BILLING ADDRESS AND ATT IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THAT SIMPLE TASK

Hello, My mother who is 91 years old called AT&T and was on the phone for over an hour trying to get her billing address changed without success.  She

Questions

Bill not available for viewing on myAT&T.

When I log into myAT&T app and try to view my bill, it says my first bill isn’t available yet. I’ve had AT&T for many years so I don’t know why it’s s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

International Call charged for whatsapp calls

My dad uses whatsapp to call his friend back in India. But, in April they were charged as international calls and we got a bill for ~$650. Victor (#VP

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Suspended! No warning!

T Tweety3 New Member  •  1 Message Aug 7, 2020     Suspended service! Without warning! I would like to know why my servic

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Protect Fee for 1

I pay $8.99/mo for “Protect Advantage for 1” on my phone, and those charges are clearly laid out on the website. Additionally there is a charge for $6

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts