Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

S

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Partially paying off installment plans

When a customer wants to pay a large portion, but not all, of an installment plan off, does the monthly payment amount decrease? Or, does the number o

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

3 minutes ago

Questions

Switched service from Verizon with promise of 2 free phones from ATT and now am getting charged for these phones

We switched service from Verizon to ATT in July 2020 and were promised a lower monthly cost and 2 new free IPhone's. We were told that we would have

Questions

Already called, 50% off discount on new phones somehow dropped off

So I bought two new phones in April with the 50% off discount which was applied for a few months but has dropped off since July payment randomly, have

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

covid 19 relief

is there a discount for customers that have tested positive for c9vid 19 and because of covid lost their jobs?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Bill Pay-Wrong Number

Hello I sent my daughter into the store to pay on my number and she paid on her account. I had to pay again on mine because I tried calling 611 and co

Questions

Mis-Lead Information

I was in a local BJS store on November 6, 2020. I was approached by a representative from Smart Circle Retail. They asked me who was my current carrie

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

DavidRT 

9 hours ago

Questions

WORST COMPANY

I have called 3 times and sat on hold for over 30 minutes each time for the representatives to tell me they are fixing my problem but it’s never fixed

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

10 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Messed Up - Charging Us For Almost a YEAR

Help. Help. Someone seriously. Please help. Almost ONE YEAR AGO (last Feb) there was a deal at AT&T if you add a line to your plan you get an iPh

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

11 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

How to email AT&T customer service

As a new AT&T customer, I'm thoroughly regretting going to this company. I have spent over 2 hours on the phone with customer service and at no point

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

13 hours ago

Questions

autopay/auto pay discount

Please clarify…I have received opposite answers with different reps. Since we get the retired employee discount, are we eligible for the autopay disc

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

dpchamp 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts