Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Unable to use my cellphone on ATT 94524 maintenance has down

When do Supervisors return calls?When does tech support follow up after resetting my phone to network failed everyday but technical support failed to

posted 

18 minutes ago

13 txt total back and forth with a # detailed call log shows 27

I have 13 messages total between my # amd another. The detail call log shows it as 27 total messages. None of the messages from me are over 160 charac

posted 

30 minutes ago

ATnT poor customer service with returns

I have returned an iPhone 11 Pro Max (ATnT contract phone) right after getting a better deal from Verizon. I got the phone through Walmart and I have

posted 

Yesterday at 11:08 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Prepaid does not work at all

So about a week ago, I started a new wire in AT&T with 50$ prepaid on the offline shop. However, my account still says that I have to pay 50$ to start

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing Your BOGO Credits?

​One of the biggest problems we see on these forums goes something like this: "I bought two phones and they were supposed to be BOGO, but I'm being ch

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Returned Phone and AT&T Won't Give Me Credit

I returned a phone with the return label in the AT&T box. They say it hasn't been returned to their warehouse and will not credit my bill. I am so u

posted 

Yesterday at 7:53 PM

WHY MY FIRST BILL SO (Edited per community guidelines) HIGH????!

I NEED HELP!!! Why is my first bill so (Edited per community guidelines) high? I BROUGHT MY OWN (Edited per community guidelines) PHONE AND YALL CHARG

posted 

Yesterday at 5:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:17 PM

Help with FRAUD

Someone has opened an account and purchased an iPhone 11 in my name and at my address. I have been on hold with fraud for over 4 hours. Can you help

posted 

Yesterday at 6:42 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:56 PM

HELP I'm being billed for a broken wireless warranty exchange, need cust serv contact info to escalate

Help, I am being billed for a damaged warranty exchange damaged phone. The phone was not damaged prior to mailing it back. The rep I spoke to even sai

posted 

Yesterday at 5:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:27 PM

Accepted Solution

Enough with the Deceptive Pricing Practices

I have been with ATT for years (more than a decade) but I am biting the bullet and switching to T-Mobile at the end of this month. I have been duped

posted 

Yesterday at 2:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:01 PM