Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

J
Charged after being told I would be helped

On August 4, 2020 I called AT&T to ask for help in paying my bill. My bill’s total was $190.87 and I only had $160. I asked if it’s possible to pay th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Message 24 me02un

I'm trying to call my bf and keep getting this message. The person you are trying to reach isn't accepting calls at this time please try again later m

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Charge on returned iphone!

I recently ordered new iPhone SE, right after receiving it 24 hours latter and seeing how small it was I called customer service and asked to exchange

Questions

Getting charged for Errors of AT&T

I have two AT&T’s phones  one with unlimited international calling, other generally used for domestic purposes. I had a bad experience in past of maki

Questions

Nurse and Physician Discount

I have uploaded documentation for my Nurse discount twice.  I have not received any notification that ATT has received or reviewed this document.  Doe

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

What does customer service mean (was: Why does support lie about plan costs?)

6/30 @ 11:25 I started a chat with support (Patricia) based on what I saw on the ATT site. It seems I could upgrade my plan for $10 per line, but then

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bit Coin & AT&T – A New Way to Pay

You can use cryptocurrency to pay your AT&T   That is right, with BitPay, you can use your cryptocurrency to pay your AT&T bill. It is as simple as us

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

I was billed an extra $100 on top of my usual bill.

Here is what the transaction looks like in my bank account:           The bottom is my usual monthly bill. I don't know what the top one is for or wh

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

AT&T SUCKS!

I have been an at&t customer for almost 9 years. I have 3 lines and pay them $258 a month! I recently lost my job and told them that but I still made

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

NEED TO CHANGE BILLING ADDRESS AND ATT IS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THAT SIMPLE TASK

Hello, My mother who is 91 years old called AT&T and was on the phone for over an hour trying to get her billing address changed without success.  She

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts