Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Billing Escalation for my account.

Me and My wife switched from AT&T Pre-paid to post paid after we were sold an upgrade offer plan on December 12, 2019 from AT&T storeGeorgia Tech, Atl

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Do I have to apply 4 lines at the same time to get discount?

Take AT&T UNLIMITED ELITE for example, we can get discount if we apply more than 1 lines (2, 3 or 4 lines and above). I wonder if I should apply 4 lin

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Accepted Solution

I’m having a nightmare of an experience with my bill and I’m desperate to get out of it as soon as possible if it can’t get resolved

I am having a nightmare of a problem with my bill I need someone who can fix this call me. I was definitely lied to and ripped off. As I stated severa

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

ATT website has lost all payment information and won't accept new payment options.

ATT website has lost all payment information and won't accept new payment options. Of course... the chatbot is useless and I can't find a human to spe

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

paying off and unlocking an iphone

Alright, so here's the problem: My sister recently filed bankruptcy, and gifted an iphone 7 plus, that appears to have not been paid off(i assume beca

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Question about the balance and the expiration date

Since I am going to leave for my hometown, I changed my plan to a pay-per-use plan. I firstly refilled my balance with $50 and found that the expirati

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

How can I talk to a representative?????

I received a bill for an Ipad with service under my name and for my address, but it's not mine!!! Help!

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

RReturned my old phone and got $60 instead of the $200 they told me about

I upgraded my phone which was a 7 and got the 10 and I did it after I received a message id get you to $200. Then I got a $60 gift card and was told i

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

How can you talk to a person?

My account is being billed erroneously, and there is no option to talk to a human anywhere on the website, and there is no way to call in and talk to

Iphone mailed using padded envelope and label provided and signed for at warehouse.....

I also took part in the "trade in" and I upgraded to a new Iphone.  I received my new Iphone and in the box was a padded envelope and a label for me t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago