Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

B
Traded in iPhone 8 plus for promo credit. 7 months later, still no credit

So I've basically just accepted the fact that att straight up stole my ohone at this point. I traded in an iPhone 8 plus for a promotional 300 in bill

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Make payment arrangement

AT&T is closed now my bill is past due I do not want to get my phone turned off can I please go there tomorrow morning and pay the bill I need a payme

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

BJ'S ATT iPhone 11 on us -& 250 dollar gift card offer fraud

I met the ATT sales person in BJs store in Exton,PA on January 1st week. The offer was iPhone 11 on us with eligible iPhone trade. I took 4 lines , 3

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Wrongful Charges on Account

Hi,    I'm writing to dispute wrongful charges that appeared on my account. The charge of over $200 dollars just because there was an accident with cl

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

AT&T mistakenly cancelled my mobile number while I was traveling abroad.

I have an AT&T mobile share plan.  In my case, I have 2 phone numbers.  The first phone number (Which I have had for 12 years and use for my business)

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Att won't give me my refund

In May I started a new plan at att and ended up cancelling my order for the two phones I paid $800 and I still haven't gotten a refund for it

Questions

excessive phone bill

I don't know who to talk to about this this is the first sight I've seen that I could post a response so here it is I have been an AT&T customer for a

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

At&T is the worst

I also would tell everyone not to use At&T the worst I have ever seen cricket is 1000 times better without even trying they take your money and screw

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

returned phone lost in the mail.. very common problem!!!!

So, apparently after googling " att phones not being received back by mail", this is a very common problem!!! I upgraded my phone on Sept. 30th, 2015

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

refund on prepaid plan

I have signed up for a new plan.  I have cancelled my (automatic withdrawl) prepaid plan as of today.  My plan was effective as of yesterday and paid

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts