Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Honoring offers

I added a line and purchased a new phone in Sept. 2019. I was offered a BOGO, had a line already on the account that could use an upgrade, so I accept

posted 

Today at 1:15 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:22 AM

Elder abuse

At and t took $645.22 from my elderly mother's bank account when she cancelled her service. She was at the pharmacy trying to pay for her medications

posted 

Today at 12:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:17 AM

International Day Pass Surcharge

I purchased International Day Pass on Dec 29 when I travelled overseas. I did received a confirmation text, but this Day Pass somehow was not added i

posted 

Yesterday at 2:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:35 PM

Free iPhone 11? When? $200 gift card? Only when I asked where it was.

December 2019 we got promised new iPhone 11s with a trade in of iPhone 6S or newer. We traded in three iPhone 6S, got three iPhone 11. First bill, c

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:46 PM

Line addition disaster setup

Hello, who do I contact for an ongoing issue that cant seem to be rectified by anyone? Online, I added a line to my wife's plan and agreed upon a pho

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:23 PM

Warranty Phone Credit

I have been waiting since November of 2019 to receive a credit to my account for a phone that was under warranty and mailed back. Initially the phone

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

BOGO Offer Issue : Filing Written Complaint

Dear AT&T Team, Here I am creating new request as requested by @rameses to create new ticket to resolve issue with BOGO offer. Here is the original po

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Wireless billing codes

I’m looking on my bills and my online usage and there’s some codes that keep popping up I looked in the short code directory I tried to text the numbe

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is I found it on our bank statement and I have no idea what it is I tried to look it u

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

billing

I went into a store and asked for my bill to be lowered. I paid off a phone that I'm still being charged for! I've emailed, chatted and talked to many

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago