Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Refund Under Review

First, the sales rep misrepresented the free phone promotion. She said the phone we had could be traded in for a new iPhone 11 which we would get for

posted 

Today at 5:05 PM

Combined Bill Nighmare

I never asked for a combined bill for my residential phone line and wireless service. And multiple times, it's created a nightmare when dealing with

posted 

Today at 11:31 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:53 PM

Horrendous customer service, and lying customer reps

So I went to the UK for 2 weeks recently, and on December 26 I called AT&T to see if I can have a ONE DAY activation for international calling/text. T

posted 

Yesterday at 9:20 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:00 PM

AT&T not honoring Samgung BOGO offer from 9/2019

AT&T, Please explain to me why I am still not getting my bill credits for my second Samsung Note 10+ purchased in September of 2019. I followed the

posted 

Yesterday at 7:01 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:00 PM

Monthly charge on returned iPhone

I contacted numerous times at&t customer service also went to the store because I’m being charged for an iPhone I returned.I sent the receipt of the d

posted 

Today at 3:15 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:16 AM

AT&T - Please reply...Wireless Plans are Deceptive and Confusing by Design to AT&T Benefit and Customer Detriment.

I have spent countless hours and multiple attempts on the phone and support chats with AT&T Customer Representatives, and have tried to get a plan tha

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:13 AM

returned phone lost in the mail.. very common problem!!!!

So, apparently after googling " att phones not being received back by mail", this is a very common problem!!! I upgraded my phone on Sept. 30th, 2015

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:08 AM

Fraudulent collection

I have a collection for a fraudulent account using my name.

posted 

Yesterday at 8:15 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:53 AM

Help! I was over-billed for 2+years of mobile insurance on two of my 6 devices with ATT. Not satisfied with resolutions received today.

I need to dispute and be reimbursed for 27-29 months of "Enhanced Mobile Insurance" that was supposed to be dropped from my account over two years ago

posted 

Yesterday at 7:28 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:58 PM

How do I get some help!?!?

I've been asking for help with a billing issue for 75 days now (since 29OCT19). I've called, i've chatted, and i've given up hope of ever finding a de

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:53 PM