Announcements
Stay connected with your Valentine with great deals – Learn More!
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unauthorized in-flight wireless charges

Have others been surprised by unauthorized in-flight wireless charges from AT&T? I got charged $128 for in-flight wireless on a Lufthansa flight from

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

Charged for a non-returned phone after being told I did not have to return it :(

I upgraded a line...Paid a fee...I Live chatted with AT&T to make sure that I did not need to return the phone. The agent assured me it was paid off a

posted 

36 minutes ago

Sales Tax

I purchased a new phone via the AT&T Next program and had it shipped directly to me(not store pickup) and I was charged a $60 sales tax. I live in a s

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Accepted Solution

Why I am Getting Billed for "Free" Phones?

We got a deal, free iPhone 8s, with only tax. We paid the tax, but I am receiving bills with phone installment charges.  Phones are showing installmen

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Data Throttling Refund - Originally showed +$130.00 Credit On my Account! NOT ANYMORE!

With the data throttling refund, on 2/4 my account showed a refund of +$130.00. I was surprised by the amount and happy to see and assumed I didn't ne

posted 

Yesterday at 8:54 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is

Spring mobile through AT&T does anybody know it’s spring mobile is I found it on our bank statement and I have no idea what it is I tried to look it u

posted 

Yesterday at 6:03 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:16 PM

Accepted Solution

Double Charged

I changed my service the first day of the new cycle to the 150.00 3 line unlimited but when the bill came in I was charged for a full month at my old

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:09 PM

Check your bill! ATT SCAMMING CUSTOMERS

AT&T is trying to SCAM its customers!!! CHECK YOUR BILL!!!!! They are trying to get me to pay for wireless cell service that I cancelled in APRIL!!!wh

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:08 PM

What is shortcode 89361

89361 is appearing on my cell bill- what is it?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:03 PM

Billing Customer Service

My calls to customer service have gone nowhere and chat hasn't been great either. What are the best ways to get results when dealing with ATT?I've rec

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:38 PM