Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Fraudulent charges

My debit card has been charged two payments for something I know nothing about. $1149.00 and $125.99. This has wiped me out of all my money and no one

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Kmarti48 

23 minutes ago

Questions

Suspension for a charge that is nonexistent

I have been a long time customer with 3 lines and alwYs paid and I am now suspended during this pandemic in upstate ny whete its really bad again and

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Has anyone been able to get bill corrections caused by DECEPTIVE DISCOUNT OFFERS?

While shopping for new phones and new service I put 2 iPhones in my cart and it showed a base cost for 2 lines of Unlimited Starter for a base price o

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Taxes/Fees on Unlimited Extra

Hi, I am trying to figure out taxes that are charged on an Unlimited Extra plan. I currently have an Unlimited Value Plan and considering changing.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

mahkprz 

an hour ago

Questions

where did my early upgrade money 49$ go?

I just paid 49$ for early upgrade and now decided not to upgrade. where did my 49$ go? I want it back please! I didn't purchase any new device yet.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Line transfers

I attempted to transfer billing responsibilities for two lines from our family group plan. It went through the process even showed me what my new bill

Questions

Billing

I close my account and have some balance after that; when I try to make a payment, there are just two payment method, promotional/gift cards or bitpay

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Want to pay old contract bill on closed account

I have an account with wireless phone contract that was payed off and closed went to go phone with same #. Cannot find the old att balance nor how to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Pay off free phone on BOGO

I still have 2 months left on my bogo promotion. If I pay off the free phone, do I still recieve the remaining 2 months of credits?

Questions

IMO from unlimited plus to elite

https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1374191/ I see that customers can still carry over the tv loyalty credit and HBO Max offer, from unl

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts