Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

How can I chat live with a representative?

How can I chat live with a representative?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

False billing practices

I recently added a line to my wireless account. I was told it would be an extra $40/month. I received my first bill and it's an extra $140/month. Thi

Absolutely terrible customer service

On the phone for almost 3 HOURS trying to PAY OFF a phone (on additional line) with multiple promo cards and they absolutely refuse to help (4 differe

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

41 minutes ago

How to file a formal complaint against at&t?

I am wanting to file a formal complaint against at&t, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I read that you can not sure at&t. We are being charged alm

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Can someone answer me this ?

I have been a At&t customer for many years. This past year I noticed that my bill had been going up. After a near fatal car accident I was reviewing f

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Wireless Billing During Covid-19

Hello,Due to the Coronavirus I had to cancel a two week trip to Ireland. While trying unsuccessfully to recoup thousands spent on travel and lodging,

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

where can i report at&t for commiting fraud?

i have been a loyal at&t customer for YEARS! so i received a paid in full iphone8+ from a family member upon arriving at the at&t store to connect ser

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Trade In Credit for a New Phone Upgrade. 3 Months Later, Still no Credit! AT&T Customer Service Nightmare!

Here's the summary of my case:Bought a new iPhone11 in December at the store. Because I'm eligible for an upgrade, was told they can waive the remaini

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

TOBR Dept closed - TBR0048 Error

Trying to move my mother and mother-in-law individual accounts to ours and now I'm getting this error. TBR0048The only option is to call, I guess, but

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

I accidentally paid my bill twice last month and I'm about to get charged again. I cannot log into the online bill pay for over a month now.

How do I fix this. I paid too much for autopay but not enough for individual payments last month by accident. I was in a panic and could not get into

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…