Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Prepaid does not work at all

So about a week ago, I started a new wire in AT&T with 50$ prepaid on the offline shop. However, my account still says that I have to pay 50$ to start

posted 

Yesterday at 8:37 PM

• 

Last response by 

25 minutes ago

ATnT poor customer service with returns

I have returned an iPhone 11 Pro Max (ATnT contract phone) right after getting a better deal from Verizon. I got the phone through Walmart and I have

posted 

26 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing Your BOGO Credits?

​One of the biggest problems we see on these forums goes something like this: "I bought two phones and they were supposed to be BOGO, but I'm being ch

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Returned Phone and AT&T Won't Give Me Credit

I returned a phone with the return label in the AT&T box. They say it hasn't been returned to their warehouse and will not credit my bill. I am so u

posted 

Today at 7:53 PM

WHY MY FIRST BILL SO (Edited per community guidelines) HIGH????!

I NEED HELP!!! Why is my first bill so (Edited per community guidelines) high? I BROUGHT MY OWN (Edited per community guidelines) PHONE AND YALL CHARG

posted 

Today at 5:46 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:17 PM

Help with FRAUD

Someone has opened an account and purchased an iPhone 11 in my name and at my address. I have been on hold with fraud for over 4 hours. Can you help

posted 

Today at 6:42 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:56 PM

HELP I'm being billed for a broken wireless warranty exchange, need cust serv contact info to escalate

Help, I am being billed for a damaged warranty exchange damaged phone. The phone was not damaged prior to mailing it back. The rep I spoke to even sai

posted 

Today at 5:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:27 PM

Accepted Solution

Enough with the Deceptive Pricing Practices

I have been with ATT for years (more than a decade) but I am biting the bullet and switching to T-Mobile at the end of this month. I have been duped

posted 

Today at 2:34 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:01 PM

Default gateway ping high - Please help!

I have a cable modem router C7000-100NAS. I can't seem to figure out why when I ping the default gateway(192.168.0.1) I get high pings ranging from 8

posted 

Today at 9:13 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:02 PM

Ongoing Billing Issue

Hello, Did the BOGO deal in June, 2018. It is now 2020 and we’ve had to call AT&T every month since July, 2018 to issue the credit for the BOGO deal

posted 

Yesterday at 2:11 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:56 PM