Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

K
screwed up account

what do I do when all managers want to tell me to stick it where the sun don't shine when I am trying to get what a representative promised me over th

Questions

Phone Log Request from April 2018

Hello, Could I please request a copy of my phone log from April 2018? I've since changed carriers so I am unable to log into the system to make the

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Transfer of Billing

I have been transferred, given the wrong number, put on hold again, etc. 8 times in the last 2 days about trying to contact the Transfer of Billing De

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

bermurad 

2 hours ago

Questions

Fed up of getting billed for international calls when I have international call blocked on my family plan.

I keep getting charged for international calls when I have international calling facility blocked on my family plan. This is not the first time this h

Questions

Mislead when trading in phones

My wife and I wished to upgrade our old phones which were paid off. When going into the AT&T store we were told we can get new phones at "NO CHAR

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Trade-in shipping package not received

How long should it take to receive my prepaid shipping package for my trade in devices? I don’t want to send them late and be stuck paying full price

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

kagey4417 

5 hours ago

Questions

False lies about promotion deals on the iPhone SE for $5.00 a month

Uh I wanna talk about your phone installment plan on the iPhone SE 2020 that I had got about 5 months ago, why online does it says that it would be $5

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Bogo

I signed up with ATT on Jan 8..2018...I was a verizon customer...we took a bogo deal on 2 note 8s...I cancelled spectrum and signed up with direct tv

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do i unlock unpaid bills

I bought iphone 6s+ from amazon, i tried to unlock it but it is actually saying unpaid bills so how do i unlock it

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Bellewest 

2 years ago

Questions

When the first bill cycle starts?

I move my Cricket family plan to AT&T unlimited plan. For one of the lines, I will buy a new iPhone to use $700 trade-in promo. For the rest of th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts