Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

J
Mistaken Overcharges - Sent to collections

Hi AT&T community, After almost 2 decades I left AT&T this past fall. The reason is I was paying for a family plan that I no longer needed

Questions

AT&T $150 VISA card

Hey everyone ! I recently started a 4 line plan with AT&T. They told me that as soon as I got my first bill and it was payed , i could get the car

Questions

Returned phone charge

I returned a phone as a process of the trade-up program. I have shipping proof it was delivered as well as a chat with an AT&T representative tha

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Trade-In Issue

I am having kind of similar problem I did a trade and mail back my phone back in April 23rd til this day they have not received it and are charging me

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does recurring Atuopay accumulate if I cancel it from my bank

I couldn't log in to my At&t account due to being abroad, and the contact line doesn't patch me through to a customer service staff. I have contac

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Federal Employee Discount

So I've been trying to apply my Federal Employee Discount and have been unable to, as my last name has an apostrophe in it. Any help would be apprecia

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Auto pay and paperless billing discount

Hi, I currently have the grandfathered unlimited choice 2 plan and have had it for a couple years. I have as far back as I can remember been getting

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Misinformation from AT&T customer service rep about prorated refunds

I was thinking about switching to a different carrier, and called the AT&T loyalty department to see if they can find a cheaper plan that worked f

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

overcharged every month

Who can I speak to regarding my account. I always have to be calling ATT due to incorrect bill amount. They claim it will get corrected and its not.

Questions

Cancelled AT&T wireless but can't get pro-rated refund

On June 9, 2020, my AT&T wireless account for two lines was terminated and transferred to another provider. The pay period 5/29 thru 6/28 was paid for

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts