Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

K

Accepted Solution

My bill

Why is my service getting suspended. I was effected by COVID and I have been paying what I can. I just got caught up and NOW YOUR SUSPENDING MY SERVIC

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Update payment method??

Placed my order yesterday, everything went through. 3 items are in progress and 1 item is preparing to ship. This morning I woke up with an email to u

Questions

COST OF ADDITIONAL DEVICE

I am considering the purchase of an ipad as an additional line on my account.  i went through the motions of adding this device, and it told me that t

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Disappointed in Service and Lack of Communication

When we set up our acct with ATT, the manager that set us up, set up a fraudulent acct and also ordered an IPad for herself using our acct. She also u

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Worst customer service

ATT has the WORST curstomer service I have ever experienced. I help my elderly parents with their monthly payments and recently they cut their service

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

BJ'S ATT iPhone 11 on us -& 250 dollar gift card offer fraud

I met the ATT sales person in BJs store in Exton,PA on January 1st week. The offer was iPhone 11 on us with eligible iPhone trade. I took 4 lines , 3

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid Billing

I have a prepaid monthly plan, and I'm currently abroad for the next month. How do I avoid paying for the next month, since I won't be using any servi

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Two transactions after I talked with a rep twice!

I set up a split payment plan on the ATT app- I checked it out a day later and a day before ONE payment was going to come out. The rep resolved the is

Questions

Added line without authorization

Cust rep said I get free phone for being loyal customer and assured I won’t get any extra bill other than upfront taxes with no contract or added line

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Family plan into my own

I have been in a family plan with a few of my friends. She just recently shut my phone off (when i started the plan i got a new phone and was making p

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts