Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unauthorized in-flight wireless charges

Have others been surprised by unauthorized in-flight wireless charges from AT&T? I got charged $128 for in-flight wireless on a Lufthansa flight from

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:59 AM

taxes on att next

ok, maybe i missed it. But i keep hearing zero down. then the fine print or fast talk says taxes due upon getting this FREE PHONE. what taxes. sales t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:44 AM

Charged for Returned Next Plan Trade In

Like a lot of others on here, I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer my entire adult life. I upgrade to the new iPhone every single year using the Next Plan.

posted 

Today at 1:40 AM

upgrade question

I guess I don't fully understand the ATT upgrade procedure. In November, I paid $54.21 to ATT to allow me to upgrade before the 24-month period. I the

posted 

Yesterday at 9:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:28 AM

I am not getting $700 BOGO credit after being told I was eligible for it

When the new iPhone XS Max came out in September 2018 AT&T ran a Buy One Get One promo (not for XS Max, BOGO was for iPhone 8).  I called customer ser

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:17 AM

Deceived and lied to

On Jan 2nd my husband contacted customer loyalty to see if we could get any good deal to upgrade a couple of our phones. He spoke with Phil who said

posted 

Yesterday at 2:35 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:20 PM

Returned Phone and AT&T Won't Give Me Credit

I returned a phone with the return label in the AT&T box. They say it hasn't been returned to their warehouse and will not credit my bill. I am so u

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:07 AM

ATnT poor customer service with returns

I have returned an iPhone 11 Pro Max (ATnT contract phone) right after getting a better deal from Verizon. I got the phone through Walmart and I have

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:53 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing Your BOGO Credits?

​One of the biggest problems we see on these forums goes something like this: "I bought two phones and they were supposed to be BOGO, but I'm being ch

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:09 AM

Received error when updating wireless billing email address

I received the following error when attempting to add a billing email address to go paperless: We cannot find a match for the information you entered.

posted 

Yesterday at 2:13 AM