Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

billing

I want my bill sent to my address, how do i get that taken care of

posted 

Today at 3:57 PM

• 

Last response by 

39 minutes ago

Still getting charged for bogo

Went to upgrade one of my lines in July 2019, they talked me into getting 2 phones because they had the bogo promotion going on... I expected 2-3 mont

posted 

Yesterday at 5:58 AM

• 

Last response by 

54 minutes ago

Complaint on At&t

I been a customer for almost a year. I want to file a complaint and speak with someone in corporate office asap. I am tempted to go there to downtown

posted 

1 hour ago

Lied to by AT&T store representative, unwarranted bill from stolen phone, account closed - WARNING

In August of 2019 I went to my city's only AT&T store to add international calling to my plan. I specifically asked the representative if I can call

posted 

Yesterday at 9:17 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

IMO Discount Inactive

Hi, I work for Target and recently lost my IMO discount because of a work email address I no longer have access to. I am having issues finding contact

posted 

Yesterday at 9:53 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:54 PM

Cellphone

Can i buy online a cellphone in Arizona and my boyfriend pick p in store in Mexico

posted 

Today at 7:46 PM

Credit after cancelling cell service

My billing cycle is the 13th-12th of the month. After several frustrating calls to fix my account and they could not get it fixed after over 25 years

posted 

Today at 6:11 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:53 PM

AT&T refuses to merge my dead wife's account with mine, and my two remaining phone numbers are in limbo

My wife passed away in April of 2019. I have two wireless phone numbers, one for me and one for my mom. I tried to get my wife's account closed down a

posted 

Today at 5:45 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:40 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:52 PM

AT&T stole my phone and won't credit my account

I switched to ATT over a month ago because they were having a promotion where you would recieve $700 in account credits if you bought the new iPhone.

posted 

Today at 2:41 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:57 PM