Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

D
Billing Nightmare Please someone help me

Hello everyone, so my family has been with AT&T for over 30 years. Generally, we were happy we paid our bills, got working service so on. One day

Questions

Yahoo Mail Forgotten Password @1-866^903^0745

Your Yahoo password gives you access to every Yahoo service you use. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it to get back in to your Yahoo

Questions

False advertising

I regret getting FirstNet and ATT. The switch has been hard. I have my line on first net and my family on ATT. I was told I could keep my plan and sti

Questions

Why is there a charge to change your phone number?

I'm moving out of state next week and wanted to change both of my numbers to that state's area code.  I see there's a $36 charge which in my case will

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Billing cycle

Can someone explain to me billing cycles? If my issue date for my statement is June 18, 2020 and my "monthly charges" and on that same bill are June 1

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

E-mail received that was upgraded to Unlimited Elite at no additional cost. Next bill was $45 higher and CS would not resolve

On July 2 I received the below e-mail stating that I had been upgraded to Unlimited Elite at no additional cost.  On July 22 I received notification t

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

New Customer Payment Issues

I've started a new contract with AT&T for 5 lines on monday. I was supposed to receive 5 devices and paid the required amount at a AT&T person

Questions

Invoice Bill Copies

I am needing to get a printed copy of past bills for tax purposes - can I have old account statement copies printed / emailed? I cannot find an optio

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Billing issues. I need to be contacted immediately.

You are charging me way more than you are supposed to be. When I waited to att I was told my bill would be under $200. You are taking about $400 from

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Group one charges

Could someone please explain what and why I have group one charges on my ATT Cell Phone bill?  My bill also has the amounts for each of my cell phones

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts