Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

N
International Add On Not showing on account

I purchased the international add on for $35 to be added to my prepaid account. The money was withdrawn from my bank account however it is not showing

Questions

Late Payment Fee

Hello, Wondering if late payment fee is calculated based on the day I've made my payment, or day it is posted to my account? For example, if I pay at

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

6 hours ago

Questions

Promotion for XR Phone not honored.

I went to an ATT store in March and bought an IPhone 11, added a line and Signed up for the XR Promotion for 1.99 a month. The sales clerk said everyt

Questions

I've been lied to, hung up on, and told I'm out of luck. Now I am stuck with the bill. Posting this AFTER 10 months of dealing with this.

In November 2019 I opened four lines of service with AT&T at a physical store location. I got four "free" phones (you get charged monthly but cred

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

rcbarr2020 

8 hours ago

Questions

Can not get help with our promised discount

We recently switched to AT&T from Verizon in July 2020. I was promised the first 3 months free service if I opened a Business Account, which i did

Questions

Promotion not being applied to my bill

I added a line to my account that already had two lines. With the new line, I used the promotion to pay only $5/month on my iphone XR and to get my ac

Questions

Was outside the country but had autopay on for 10 months.

Hi,   I was outside the country but had autopay on through my debit card. Now, I see that I have paid $44.45/month for 10 months and have lost

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

10 hours ago

Questions

Why am I speaking to someone that is contracted out by AT&T when I call the AT&T number provided?

I spent 3 hours yesterday on the phone thinking I was speaking to an individual employed by AT&T when in fact, I had been bounced around between t

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

10 hours ago

Questions

Trade In Phones Not Being Credited on Bill

We traded in 3 phones in February of 2020 at our local AT&T store due to a promotion that was running. The promotion was a free iPhone 11 with th

Questions

Device unlock request is taking well over 48 hours

I have an unlock-eligible device that I submitted through the unlock request portal, but it's taking longer than 48 hours. Is there a way to escalate

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9mmkungfu 

11 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts