Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

high phone charges, misleading service

Hello ,I want to complain,My name: Rong (Edited to remove personal information),My wireless phone is: (Edited to remove personal information),Last mon

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

34 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

HOW CAN I CANCEL AT THIS TIME?

I am a foreigner who stayed in the US for just 3 months. I had left the U.S a few days ago due to the COVID-19 outbreak. I had to make a cancel for pa

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Does the "Keeping you connected" plan apply to prepaid customers as well?

Ive been an AT&T customer for about17 years, I'd like to know if the keeping you connected plan applies to prepaid customers like myself as well as c

Telesales CPE Chargebacks

Hello, I would like to know why was I charged a Telesales CPE Chargebacks on my billing statement? I have no idea what this is nor was I notified of t

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Payment extension

hey I need more time to pay my current bill.   [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

How to file a formal complaint against at&t?

I am wanting to file a formal complaint against at&t, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I read that you can not sure at&t. We are being charged alm

my bill

I want to know how it is that every time I talk to a person the story changes. Last month I was charged 49 dollars for my services being disrupted. My

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

False billing practices

I recently added a line to my wireless account. I was told it would be an extra $40/month. I received my first bill and it's an extra $140/month. Thi

I accidentally paid my bill twice last month and I'm about to get charged again. I cannot log into the online bill pay for over a month now.

How do I fix this. I paid too much for autopay but not enough for individual payments last month by accident. I was in a panic and could not get into

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Deceased account holder account sent bill for $3500 and we tried to figure out why and we explained our dad died they then sent a bill 7500

We have tried to get help with this issue for going on a year...my father had account for 2plus years with like 7 lines when he passed it kept rolling

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…