Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Help with FRAUD

Someone has opened an account and purchased an iPhone 11 in my name and at my address. I have been on hold with fraud for over 4 hours. Can you help

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

Wrong number Getting Billing Texts

I have chatted and phoned customer service countless times over the past 4 years with no changes or help. This is insanely frustrating and ridiculous

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

40 minutes ago

AT&T customer in distress

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T rep who deceived me and the lack of support from customer service when I called to complain. On 2/16/2019, I v

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

taxes on att next

ok, maybe i missed it. But i keep hearing zero down. then the fine print or fast talk says taxes due upon getting this FREE PHONE. what taxes. sales t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Where to write a review on AT&T

AT&T attempts to win customers with super low and affordable data plan, but no changes to its customer support. Over the course of three days, I spoke

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 4:50 PM

Error TBR0048 for TOBR

I am trying to transfer billing responsibility for a single line from my account to a new account: however, I am getting an error TBR0048 on the code

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:21 PM

Accepted Solution

Unpaid balance on used Iphone

I bought an broken Iphone 7 plus from a friend, and repaired it for $135. They had switched to T-mobile, but as I put my T-mobile sim card into it. Th

posted 

Today at 1:17 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:12 AM

13 txt total back and forth with a # detailed call log shows 27

I have 13 messages total between my # amd another. The detail call log shows it as 27 total messages. None of the messages from me are over 160 charac

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:37 AM

Charged for Returned Next Plan Trade In

Like a lot of others on here, I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer my entire adult life. I upgrade to the new iPhone every single year using the Next Plan.

posted 

Yesterday at 1:40 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:09 PM

HELP I'm being billed for a broken wireless warranty exchange, need cust serv contact info to escalate

Help, I am being billed for a damaged warranty exchange damaged phone. The phone was not damaged prior to mailing it back. The rep I spoke to even sai

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:49 PM