Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Charged for international calls I did not make!

I got an alert for a 13.00 charge on my bill for a 7 min international call I did not make. I called and was told I had to pay it because it came from

Questions

Charged full price for replacement device even tho att has gotten the device.

This has been the biggest nightmare for me. A very very loyal att customer. I did everything in my power and provided att information every day this p

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Danson420 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing my phone number

Will calls/texts from my previous number still appear on my bill if I change my phone number?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Aclara21 

6 hours ago

Questions

Cellphone upgrade with promotion with trade in

Hello, I was offered a promotion in which I traded in my old phones to get credit towards an upgrade with the samsung galaxy note ultra. Now I rec

Questions

billing errors on my account

My account was charged $30 for upgrade in Dec. also recurring charges of $ 8.99 and $ 6.01, for insurance that I never asked or signed for it. Please

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

6 hours ago

Questions

Wireless billing issue

I have two lines used by my wife and me. We have been charged for Long Distance International calls in the past month dialed by mistake. I had multipl

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Overcharging us

Spend hours every month explaining that we only use 4 lines, then I’m told at the end of every 1-2 hour wait on a phone that the three extra lines hav

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 hours ago

Questions

Prepaid to postpaid

I have been a prepaid customer for years I know would like to switch to a postpaid family plan and take advantage of their current phone deals. I was

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

10 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Lost my phone

I lost my phone. This phone isn't full paid yet and I don't have phone insurance its possible to get my old number ? Because I'm still paying for that

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Carl24 

12 hours ago

Questions

iPhone promotion

I recently (may 2020) decided to purchase new iPhones . The promotion was great it was 50% off ! Sounds pretty good but it really wasn’t. I was screwe

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts