Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cant afford the hidden fees

Why you are charging so much for a 4-phone service plan that was only supposed to be at the most 195.00. Now there are all these other fees that I can

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

35 minutes ago

Trouble trying to resolve an overcharge on my bill

To whom it may concern,   Back in December, I received my combined monthly AT&T bill that contained service for internet, DirectTv, two cell phones an

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Need help getting phone taken off my bill

I bought a phone directly from Samsung, but on the AT&T payment plan. I returned the phone because it was not working properly when received.Samsung h

posted 

Yesterday at 11:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:02 AM

Fraudulent wireless billing

In February and April 2018, after noticing that ATT was overcharging me on my family wireless plan, I invested several hours of my life talking to two

posted 

Today at 1:09 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:31 AM

ATT charging me for a trade in I sent back.

I traded in my iPhone XS in December. I got the deadline mixed up and went over my 14 days to mail in the old phone. I called ATT and the agent told m

posted 

Today at 12:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:21 AM

Mistake on credit report

I just check my credit report and in December 2019 placed for collection an account balance of $187 was placed on my report. By 11 ATT mobility. I don

posted 

Yesterday at 9:52 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:09 AM

Question about "up to $700 promo

I'm just posting this question so I can make sure I understand this. I read the promo to save up to $700 on select phones. I have an eligible trade in

posted 

Yesterday at 10:55 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Payment Refund Document for Wireless Home Phone

I was told to email a copy of my bank statement to [address removed]The message comes back undeliverable.

posted 

Yesterday at 4:14 PM

IMO request access site not working/granting me an ID

I have filed two applications to IMO Request access and both applications have been returned to me with separate rejections, now I've been trying to s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:21 PM

checking account option not available

I just recently changed banks and dont have a debit card. I had to close account because of fraud and thats why the dishonored check. I can only pay w

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:09 PM