Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

HELP I'm being billed for a broken wireless warranty exchange, need cust serv contact info to escalate

Help, I am being billed for a damaged warranty exchange damaged phone. The phone was not damaged prior to mailing it back. The rep I spoke to even sai

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 minutes ago

Charged for Returned Next Plan Trade In

Like a lot of others on here, I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer my entire adult life. I upgrade to the new iPhone every single year using the Next Plan.

posted 

Today at 1:40 AM

• 

Last response by 

13 minutes ago

Billing and customer service is the worst

Go somewhere else AT&T is a rip off

posted 

Today at 3:07 PM

• 

Last response by 

17 minutes ago

Received error when updating wireless billing email address

I received the following error when attempting to add a billing email address to go paperless: We cannot find a match for the information you entered.

posted 

Yesterday at 2:13 AM

• 

Last response by 

19 minutes ago

13 txt total back and forth with a # detailed call log shows 27

I have 13 messages total between my # amd another. The detail call log shows it as 27 total messages. None of the messages from me are over 160 charac

posted 

Yesterday at 1:42 AM

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unauthorized in-flight wireless charges

Have others been surprised by unauthorized in-flight wireless charges from AT&T? I got charged $128 for in-flight wireless on a Lufthansa flight from

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:23 PM

where can I write a review of ATT?

I'm writing this in hopes of dissuading anyone considering a switch from WHATEVER company they are using, to ATT.  We just received our first bill, wh

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:03 PM

Ongoing Billing Issue

Hello, Did the BOGO deal in June, 2018. It is now 2020 and we’ve had to call AT&T every month since July, 2018 to issue the credit for the BOGO deal

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:16 PM

taxes on att next

ok, maybe i missed it. But i keep hearing zero down. then the fine print or fast talk says taxes due upon getting this FREE PHONE. what taxes. sales t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:44 AM

upgrade question

I guess I don't fully understand the ATT upgrade procedure. In November, I paid $54.21 to ATT to allow me to upgrade before the 24-month period. I the

posted 

Yesterday at 9:31 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:28 AM