Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Overage charges and customer service lies

Today marks the second time I've dealt with customer service regarding some HUGE standalone wireless and mobile data charges that occurred within a 10

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Sidhanth123 

an hour ago

Questions

Time and date stamps

How accurate are the time and date stamps on the bill? In addition for group texts, will they show on bill as individual messages?

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 hours ago

Questions

Screwed up billing issue and now my account is nowhere to be found

I have spent over 9 hours on the phone with AT&T this week trying to rectify an incorrect billing/collections issue with very little help. I used

Questions

Renewing my Service

For a few days I have wondered why I haven't received a message that my payment went through and got my plan renewed for the month. I just learned tha

Questions

Payment due date, due by day before or day of?

My payment due date is the 19th of every month. Do I need to pay on the 18th or the day of the 19th?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Teacher discount

I applied for the teacher discount months ago and I have heard nothing about the program and my bill has actually increased. I heard that this might b

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Elizabethkoz 

6 hours ago

Questions

Returned phone billing issue

I returned a phone purchased/returned through third party retailer. It was received back 9/2, installment is still on my account. It was within the 14

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing Chat

I am trying to find out why my phone service is not reconnected after the representative said to give it about 2 hours. It has been 2 hours and servic

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

koch3296 

9 hours ago

Questions

AT&T took $627.01 from my account.

On 09/14/202 AT&T unlawfully went into my account to $627.01. I Called them and noticed them that they took money from my account. I contacted the

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

9 hours ago

Questions

Group one charges

Could someone please explain what and why I have group one charges on my ATT Cell Phone bill?  My bill also has the amounts for each of my cell phones

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

StandUpGuyNYC 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts