Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

F
Wireless billing

I would like to know why my daughter received an AT&T bill at her Boston address with my name on it.  I checked my account info and it is correct.  I

Questions

I was misinformed and wrongly billed.

I had AT&T line from my previous employer. In order to retain phone number and port it to T-Mobile I switched from corporate account to personal AT&T

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

ATT PROBATE DEPARTMENT

WHAT DOCUMENTATION DO WE NEED TO PROVIDE FOR ATT TO DISCONNECT HOME AND WIRELESS PHONE LINES  AS WELL AS DIRECT TV SERVICE FOR 2 DECEASED CUSTOMERS

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Restrict International Dialing

Hello @ATTHelp   How may I restrict phones on my plan from making international calls? There is a $6 charge on my grandson's phone and he swears he di

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

I need information on request CM20200406_145128787

Can't find a way to look this up online, and the text message I received had no context other than "it has been completed". What exactly was completed

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Switching to First Net

Switched from ATT to First Net five months ago. Did it with a customer service representative in the store, I asked multiple times if I would receive

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Cheating on offers

I took $1000 per line credit offer from your shop in Feb for moving from Tmobile to AT&T. I took 3 connections.  Sales person told me I will get $3000

Questions

split payment for autopay

Can i split up the auto pay with two different payment methods without it removing our auto pay discount

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Bill jumped $40

Hello,   I recently had to upgrade a old Iphone that was on its last legs, and no longer held a charge. My mother had an old SE phone, and upgraded to

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why is AT&T doing nothing about fraudulent text charges from 1BF882564782 and other numbers starting with 1 and then letters?

I noticed recently that I have been getting notifications of $0.20 charges when there were no phone calls or messages.  I looked at my account and it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts