Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

D
AT&T denies my BOGO plan exists, what do I do?

I did a buy one get one free wireless phone plan in April 26 2019 at a Best Buy. The condition was that I have an AT&T internet service which I do and

Questions

Store sold me a false BOGO

I was sold 2 phones that were advertised as bogo and was told my bill would be high for a few cycles but then would go down to reflect the bogo... it

Questions

Haven't received my $700/line rebate

Hi, I switched to AT&T last year in Nov/Dec. At that time, there's a $700 +$250 trade in rebate (not sure why there are 2 but that's what the promotio

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

can i use a prepaid card to pay my wireless bill

i have a prepaid card with $50 credit on it can i use it to pay my wifes wireless att bill

Questions

Billing mess up continues and no one is able to solve it .. what to do ????

This is not the first time ATT messed up the billing .    Last month bill 1138 i paid 1139$ still shows 126$ pending    I have called/chatted through

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

ATT owes me money and supervisors not resonding

Due to their Defects in billing , ATT owes me 396 + 176 + taxes . There is a case raised for 396$ and taking time for ever to resolve and another 176$

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Questions

Horrible Customer Support at AT&T, moving to Verizon

Back in the Fall of 2019, AT&T was running a Buy One, Get One Free promotion on the iPhone11.  I wanted to upgrade two phones on my existing plan.  Th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

AT&T sales rep lied and scammed me. I used my services for 20 days but they now want to charge me for the full month?!

The day that I was moving to my new place, an AT&T rep came to my house. He offered us a "special offer" for a prepaid plan with 2 lines for$75 / mont

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

wifi data plan cancel

Hello,  My iPad has been unusable for a while now. How can I cancel my automatic payments towards my iPad's WIFI data plan? Help if you can. Thanks.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Sudden jump in my monthly price

I am an AT&T prepaid member. I have 3 lines bundled together and have been paying $90 a month for nearly a year. Before that, I had 2 lines bundled to

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts