Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

F
Lied to by sales rep

Decided to get on the mobile plan that my mother got through att when it came time to pick my device the Samsung s20 5g caught my attention. I liked

Questions

AT&T Professional help only

I place a Oder that you canceled and I was told that it would take 3 to 5 days to get my money back well it’s almost been 6. Can some one that works a

Questions

FOUND OUT I HAVE A OUTSTANDING DEBT OF $300.00 TODAY I GO T A CREDIT DENIAL.

IWASTRING TO GET HUGHESNET INTERNET SERVICE SHE RAN MY CREDIT FOUND I ALREADY HAD DIRECT TV AND OOWE$300.00

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

6 hours ago

Questions

Final Bill/ Sent to Collections Even Though Final Bill Was Not Received

I canceled cell service with AT&T on July 5, 2020 and later received a bill from them for $75.51 for service from July 2, 2020-August 1, 2020. Sin

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

6 hours ago

Questions

Suspension for a charge that is nonexistent

I have been a long time customer with 3 lines and always paid and I am now suspended during this pandemic in upstate ny where its really bad again. I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Jillian3  

6 hours ago

Questions

Auto Pay Stopped

I have had AT&T for 6 years and have always had auto pay. I logged in today as I did not see the payment clear my bank account yet. I was shocked

Questions

Overdue bill

Sir;    I spoke with someone in your office several days ago, indicating that my return to employment was delayed 2 weeks. I asked if I c

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

7 hours ago

Questions

Has anyone been able to get bill corrections caused by DECEPTIVE DISCOUNT OFFERS?

While shopping for new phones and new service I put 2 iPhones in my cart and it showed a base cost for 2 lines of Unlimited Starter for a base price o

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Steve_M 

7 hours ago

Questions

Who to contact regarding credit fraud. In collections w/ Sequium due to ATT Mobility charge that is fraudulent

Hi, who at ATT Mobility can I talk with about a charge to my name that is fraudulent? I am in collections with Sequium Asset Solutions for a charge o

Questions

Bill

We just upgraded to iPhone 11 and the price listed was $15.00/ month but now it is saying $21.67 month on the confirmation email. Whats up?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts