Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

K
How can I get better service from AT&T? Who can I speak to? Has anyone had success in dealing with AT&T to resolve billing issues?

Few issues here... 1.  I was quoted a service plan in the store with the promise of buy one get one free phones.  I even have the hand written plan de

Questions

Paying wireless phone bill

I have the internet bill info but i want to pay for my phone bill which isn’t accessible on the app and the phone robot didn’t let me pay it and I’ve

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Disgusted

I have been a loyal customer for almost 10 years.This will probably be the end. I paid my July bill and now my August is being marked late, though its

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Autopay

For months autopay hasn't been working right. Finally found out wrong card somehow on file. Got confirmation set up. Once again autopay didn't work an

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I still pay my bill in person during covid

Can i still pay my bill in person or do i have to pay with a card..& would my payment be processed immediately

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Taxes and fees.

How does AT&T calculate taxes and fees for my prepaid one year plan?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Price for 5 lines

Does anyone know the price for 5 lines (AT&T UNLIMITED EXTRASM)

Questions

VML in Call log but no incoming call to go with it

What if you see VML on the call log, but there is not an incoming phone call on the log that corresponds to that voicemail. How can you see what numbe

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Promise to keep you connected

Being laid off and been making some kind of payment every month till this month att wants all past due bill pay or will disconnect service. Mind you I

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Service suspended - charged for full service

I was told that I would ONLY be charged $10/month if my service was suspended while abroad. I noticed that my account is suspended, but I am still bei

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts