Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

How much does it ACTUALLY cost to change my data plan?

Right now I’m paying $70/mo for 9gb of data and I’m looking to change it to the Unlimited Extra plan for $75/mo. When I go to “read the legal stuff” i

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 minutes ago

no way to request refund of credit balance

I was on the phone for 47 minutes (two reps from overseas) and then my cordless phone went dead so I wasn't able to talk to someone to assist. I canc

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

What happens to the account when the account holder dies.

My mother was the primary owner of the account she passed away what happens if a family member does not take over the account?

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Cannot change billing address

I have been unable to change my billing address on my account for the past three days. I keep getting the error message "We apologize for the inconve

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Disappointed Customer of 20 Years

Oh where do I start? I have been a customer of AT&T wireless for almost 20 years, longer if you count Houston Cellular before they were bought over b

I am not getting $700 BOGO credit after being told I was eligible for it

When the new iPhone XS Max came out in September 2018 AT&T ran a Buy One Get One promo (not for XS Max, BOGO was for iPhone 8).  I called customer ser

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

I absolutely hate AT&T!!! Biggest scamming lying company Ever!! What is wrong with you?

I wish I never would have signed up with your company and will let everyone I know know how horrible it is. I have been lied to so many times and it s

is there a customer service email

no one answers the phone and i leave messages and even walked into the store to talk to a manager and they just refer me to the customer service line

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

You should be ashamed of yourselves

Since may of last year you have charged me 30 dollars a month on both of my bogo phones. I have been lied to over and over and over again, and told th

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Still charging my money when i changed to other sim card

Why is it still charging me money while I already stopped using it and change to other SIM card from other company???

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…