Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Default gateway ping high - Please help!

I have a cable modem router C7000-100NAS. I can't seem to figure out why when I ping the default gateway(192.168.0.1) I get high pings ranging from 8

posted 

1 hour ago

20 years paying 500 dollars a month for my business my husband whose name its in died in may now At&t will not show breakdown and rude!!!

Okay first off without a word spoken or death certificate they moved the account into my daughter's name and said its because she was using her phone

posted 

Today at 5:05 AM

Horrible customer service

This is an temporary number that i got during thanks giving- this temporary number is ported to my permanent number of (Phone number hidden)). Because

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:52 AM

Bill shows text messages to and from my own number

My husbands latest bill is showing text messages to and from his own number on a particular day- what does that mean and is that even possible?

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Prepaid does not work at all

So about a week ago, I started a new wire in AT&T with 50$ prepaid on the offline shop. However, my account still says that I have to pay 50$ to start

posted 

Yesterday at 8:37 PM

Free phone from AT&T

Last December I went to a AT&T store to get a battery for a old apple phone which was going to cost me $50 to $60. I was told they were offering a co

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:02 PM

Ongoing Billing Issue

Hello, Did the BOGO deal in June, 2018. It is now 2020 and we’ve had to call AT&T every month since July, 2018 to issue the credit for the BOGO deal

posted 

Yesterday at 2:11 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:42 PM

Unblock / blacklist phone

I’ve purchased a used phone and it appears to be blacklisted for an unpaid balance. How do I petition for unblocking so I can use this with my att sim

posted 

Yesterday at 5:08 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:44 PM

AT&T will ruin your credit and not take responsibility

If you ever have to go through a similar situation, know that you will be treated like a criminal by AT&T for a problem that they caused.  And they wi

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Equipment Fee

I just recently bought a new iPhone 8. My first months bill, was $70. This months bill was $128, "$51 extra for "equipment"" I have never gotten one

posted 

Yesterday at 1:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:39 AM