Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

E
Billing

I close my account and have some balance after that; when I try to make a payment, there are just two payment method, promotional/gift cards or bitpay

Questions

Want to pay old contract bill on closed account

I have an account with wireless phone contract that was payed off and closed went to go phone with same #. Cannot find the old att balance nor how to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

PaishaMcNeary36 

2 hours ago

Questions

where did my early upgrade money 49$ go?

I just paid 49$ for early upgrade and now decided not to upgrade. where did my 49$ go? I want it back please! I didn't purchase any new device yet.

Questions

Pay off free phone on BOGO

I still have 2 months left on my bogo promotion. If I pay off the free phone, do I still recieve the remaining 2 months of credits?

Questions

Has anyone been able to get bill corrections caused by DECEPTIVE DISCOUNT OFFERS?

While shopping for new phones and new service I put 2 iPhones in my cart and it showed a base cost for 2 lines of Unlimited Starter for a base price o

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Steve_M 

4 hours ago

Questions

IMO from unlimited plus to elite

https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1374191/ I see that customers can still carry over the tv loyalty credit and HBO Max offer, from unl

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Collections

I tried to get a loan and said I owed at&t can i find out how much I owe

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

RIPOFF TRADING IN PROGRAM.

I did my 2 Iphone trade in program and I did check clearly ATT said that I would get S600 credits each for the 2 models Iphone under ATT trade in prog

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

help

I called to get a phone for my fiance I was told there was a better deal for a new, free phone. Turns out there is no free phone deal it is a trade-i

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a bogo phone with 15 installments left. If I pay the phone off can I cancell one line

I have a bogo phone with 15 installments left. If I pay the phone off can I cancel the line that got the new number without a penalty? Or do both line

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts