Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Need copies of call logs from old bills

We switched from Att to Verizon a Couple monthe ago after being long time customers. I need copies of my phone logs for a Six month period mid 2018 t

posted 

Today at 12:20 AM

• 

Last response by 

46 minutes ago

Horrible customer service

This is an temporary number that i got during thanks giving- this temporary number is ported to my permanent number of (Phone number hidden)). Because

posted 

1 hour ago

Proof of Payment

ATT billing insists that I have outstanding bills.  I have the cancelled checks of payments for those bills. Where can I send proof of payment (cancel

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:02 AM

Saying Phone wasn’t returned!

This seems to be a very common problem!! Way back in October I paid off the rest of my Next Agreement in order to get an upgrade - I paid $114.85 Go

posted 

Yesterday at 3:58 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:01 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I view and pay my final bill?

I paid off my installment plan on 01.08.20 and cancelled services on 01.09.20. My billing cycle has ended on the 18th of each month for the past 10 y

posted 

Yesterday at 4:54 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:53 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Missing Your BOGO Credits?

​One of the biggest problems we see on these forums goes something like this: "I bought two phones and they were supposed to be BOGO, but I'm being ch

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 month ago

refund due since Aug 7, 2019

numerous calls for past six months with different departments, including ATT office Of President. $25.20 was due, closing an account. It was to be re

posted 

Yesterday at 7:18 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:33 PM

Wireless bill after upgrade

We recently upgraded our phones (family) - we are on a $5/month upgrade plan that allows us to upgrade after 12 months with just a one-time upgrade fe

posted 

Yesterday at 6:24 PM

billing date

I want my billing date set back to 8th of the month, NOT the 2nd as you have changed to!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get my check until the 3rd of the mon

posted 

Yesterday at 1:51 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:11 PM

Trouble trying to resolve an overcharge on my bill

To whom it may concern,   Back in December, I received my combined monthly AT&T bill that contained service for internet, DirectTv, two cell phones an

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:46 PM