Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

International charge does not match length of call.

My MIL is on my cell phone plan. Not knowing any better, she made a call to a friend in Israel last month. She swears that she didn’t even talk to

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

AT&T wont honor promotion for note 10

I was with sprint and looking for a new phone when I seen on their website a promotion in November. The promotion was basically a free note 10 with tr

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Group 3 charges on my AT&T bill

I have 2 cell phones, two iPads,internet, a land line and direct tv with AT&T. I don’t understand what the group 3 charge for $110 on my bill is for w

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Unlock your device does not work

I bought unlocked phone from BestBuy and used it with AT&T for a month and then trying to port to Sprint. The phone doesn't recognize Sprint SIM even

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Charged for a call I didn’t make

I was charged 33.00 for a phone call made to the United Kingdom that I didn’t make.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Billing error

I purchased a Passport for international travel starting 3/2/20 and was charged $70.00. In addition I was billed $10/day for international day pass st

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Anyway to reach billing Dept?

My bill has nearly doubled. I bought a new phone and was told my bill would go down which it did the following month. This is the second month and now

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Military hold NO HELP

here goes..I’ve emailed over 4 times, called 4 times and am continuing to get charged for services when I have moved overseas on military orders. I’ve

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Disappointed with Customer Service

Hello! At this point I’m highly frustrated and disappointed with AT&T. I have been trying to get assistance with my old account for the past year and

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Changing plan

We have realized that we don't use as much data and have been trying to change our plan for three weeks now -- this change would lower our bill by abo

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…