Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

P
Billing Due date

When my wireless bill dates are from the 15th of Sept. to the 14th of October, please explain why a payment is considered late if paid before the next

Questions

Multi line prepaid account

I recently added a line for my daughter on my prepaid account for 2gb data plan and I upgraded my plan to unlimited plus. There was a promo on your we

Questions

Online account broken, ATT refuses to send paper bill

My online account has knowingly been broken over 5 yrs and ATT can't upright it. Now they refuse to mail bills for 4 months to show why my bill has in

Questions

Autopay did not work

I was enrolled in autopay. It did not work and my service was shut off. I went online and paid WITH THE SAME PAYMENT METHOD autopay had on file and ch

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

How much more for unlimited data?

How much more per month would my bill be to upgrade 3 lines from the 6GB plan to unlimited data? My current bill is $119/mo.

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

deltavee77 

3 hours ago

Questions

Enhanced Recovery SCAM ATT Mobility on credit report

I have a collection on my credit report that stemmed from ATT when I switched to Verizon. I had the account disputed and it transferred to a differen

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Taxes/Fees on Unlimited Extra

Hi, I am trying to figure out taxes that are charged on an Unlimited Extra plan. I currently have an Unlimited Value Plan and considering changing.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

mahkprz 

4 hours ago

Questions

where did my early upgrade money 49$ go?

I just paid 49$ for early upgrade and now decided not to upgrade. where did my 49$ go? I want it back please! I didn't purchase any new device yet.

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 hours ago

Questions

Pay off free phone on BOGO

I still have 2 months left on my bogo promotion. If I pay off the free phone, do I still recieve the remaining 2 months of credits?

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

7 hours ago

Questions

Suspension for a charge that is nonexistent

I have been a long time customer with 3 lines and alwYs paid and I am now suspended during this pandemic in upstate ny whete its really bad again and

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts