Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

B
Monthly charges increased in error after automated plan change promised at no additional cost

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, I received a text message from AT&T at 7535 stating: AT&T Free Msg: Great news! As a valued AT&T Signature cu

Questions

Phone

I have moved out of my mothers house and was wondering if I could open my own account and move my phone over and still pay the payments.

Questions

AT&T Service not canceled when I left country

Hello    I am seeking help because I am an receiving a bill for a phone line that was canceled when I moved to Japan. I am serving in the military and

Questions

Unauthorized payment

How do I stop the "auto pay" from taking money from my credit card for an old number I NO LONGER USE? This has been going on for the last 6 months.. H

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Auto pay and paperless billing discount

Hi, I currently have the grandfathered unlimited choice 2 plan and have had it for a couple years. I have as far back as I can remember been getting

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Fake AT&T Bill from Collection Agency

Today I received an ATT wireless bill in the mail. It was on letterhead stating that I must pay $162.55. The problem is I ported my service to anothe

Questions

How to see date, time, & number called on international charge

I have a random $3 international call charge on my bill. How can I see the number called, & the date & time the call was supposedly made? Its

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Bait and Switch

I had an in-home expert sign me up for ATT wireless while I was getting ATT Uverse & WiFi installed at my house. He told me that I could get a fr

Questions

AT&T SUCKS!

I have been an at&t customer for almost 9 years. I have 3 lines and pay them $258 a month! I recently lost my job and told them that but I still made

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

automated call i received that connect me to China

I received a call that started out saying this is at&t chinese “something” didn’t catch that then a chinese person answered the phone it was loud like

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts