Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

S
AT&T lost phones I sent through the mail for a trade in

1.      In January 2020, I switched my phone carrier from Sprint to AT&T and was told by a representative that if I trade in four iPhone XRs and one i

Questions

Where to write a review on AT&T

AT&T attempts to win customers with super low and affordable data plan, but no changes to its customer support. Over the course of three days, I spoke

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

How in the world does my average bill go from...

Ok..I have the Unlimited Starter plan.  My average bill monthly after paperless bill/autopay is $70.  I lost my phone and had to cash in my upgrade an

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

I am EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the lack of customer service, follow through, and follow up, I have received from AT&T.  My phone number is (Edited a

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Major billing issue + customer support complaint

This entire venture has stressed me out pretty bad so i i fifigud i'd reach out on the forums and see if there's any insite   I started this issue off

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Horrible Customer Support at AT&T, moving to Verizon

Back in the Fall of 2019, AT&T was running a Buy One, Get One Free promotion on the iPhone11.  I wanted to upgrade two phones on my existing plan.  Th

Questions

Billing

What happens if AT&T dont want to work with you Ive tried calling and explainging that i have been affected with this horrible pandemic Covid-19 i jus

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

late payments

a little heads up that late payments will not be a thing!! you charged me $5 and never sent out info that you were going to start charging for late pa

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Payment arrangements

I made A payment arrangement to pay 75 yesterday and balance late in July.  I paid 75 and they turned me off and I have corona virus.   How can I get

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Billing

I recently added a line to my plan. In Nov. the promotion was to trade in any phone and get an iPhone 11 FREE. Every month I’ve been charged an instal

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts