Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

L
My expirience

This company constantly increaing price from month to month vithaut notifications Lying and unable to solve any issue wait time ti get somebody on the

Questions

Wireless deals not honored as committed

Hoping I will get some sort of direction in here, I signed up 3 Lines Wireless by calling ATT and was advised about Nurses discount so I promptly port

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Charges

Why do they charge for a shared plan and then also charge for each individual thing that you have on account.

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Not getting my rewards cards

I signed up for att back in September. Was told for bringing my own device I would get rewards cards. Had some trouble with doing my order online and

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Being charged for an ‘unreturned device’

On Aug 24 2020, my husband and I upgraded our phones. We paid mine off due to it being damaged and we were told we had to mail back my husbands phone

Questions

Did att wireless change to billing in advanced?

My autopay has always paid for the previous months bill, now that I have changed to the new unlimited plan I am being charged for the previous month a

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

I have an AT&T return through Newgistics

I checked to see if it was finally out of "pickup by the returns agent". The address it is to deliver to is in my state and it says it's now in Georg

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 hours ago

Questions

Returned phone- picked up by shipping agent??

Returned a trade-in phone using the provided label (after being told that was the ONLY way to return) on 1/3 and a month later tracking only shows tha

Questions

Sent damaged phone through Asurion and now I am stuck with a $449.00 Bill

After having At & T since in was cingular, I am now really upset because the asurion insurance is a scam, and I am stuck with $449.00 Bill for a refur

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MR_SMiT 

4 years ago

Questions

Blatant Lie on monthly billing

On 11/6 I started a chat to inquire about upgrading my devices. The rep told me after my discounts and fees my plan would be $133.53 a month. I questi

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts