Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

D
Refund

Went in a store in March to switch my five years numb from Cricket to AT&T. Phillip took care of me. He made a big mistake, instead $75 monthly plan,

Questions

Switching to First Net

Switched from ATT to First Net five months ago. Did it with a customer service representative in the store, I asked multiple times if I would receive

Questions

ATT FAILED TO CHARGE FOR PHONE BILL

I am enrolled with AutoPay on my service plan. I had a phone bill payment due on 7/7/20 for $87 and I did not have sufficient funds in my account, tho

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

COST OF ADDITIONAL DEVICE

I am considering the purchase of an ipad as an additional line on my account.  i went through the motions of adding this device, and it told me that t

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

March 2020 Phone Bill

I need the phone bill for the month March 2020 listing all the phone numbers called and received during this month.

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Update payment method??

Placed my order yesterday, everything went through. 3 items are in progress and 1 item is preparing to ship. This morning I woke up with an email to u

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Phone bill March 2020

Can I get an answer to my request for the phone bill for March 202. My phone number is 732-407-3495. I am in a family plan with Maria Stout. Her numbe

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

My bill

Why is my service getting suspended. I was effected by COVID and I have been paying what I can. I just got caught up and NOW YOUR SUSPENDING MY SERVIC

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Disappointed in Service and Lack of Communication

When we set up our acct with ATT, the manager that set us up, set up a fraudulent acct and also ordered an IPad for herself using our acct. She also u

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Worst customer service

ATT has the WORST curstomer service I have ever experienced. I help my elderly parents with their monthly payments and recently they cut their service

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts