Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Where to write a review on AT&T

AT&T attempts to win customers with super low and affordable data plan, but no changes to its customer support. Over the course of three days, I spoke

Questions

Never recieved promotion credit

I upgraded 2 of my lines to the Iphone XS in Feb with the promise of a billing credit for trade in phones after 3 months of regular billing. I have ye

Questions

Bu 1 Get 1 Device Promo Installment Credits

In September 2018 I switched carriers to AT&T, lured by the BOGO offer for the new Samsung Note 9. In every definition of BOGO I have ever seen,

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Questions

Cancelled AT&T wireless but can't get pro-rated refund

On June 9, 2020, my AT&T wireless account for two lines was terminated and transferred to another provider. The pay period 5/29 thru 6/28 was paid for

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Deactivated account

Hello, I’m form the UK and when I went to the US for a year I got a prepaid monthly plan from AT&T where I would manually pay every month when my

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Unsure

Hi I've been getting emails since 3rd of August and now it's saying I've got a bill to pay for and I'm unsure what your company is

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Presidential Complaint on promised promotion never received.

I was promised a port in promotion since January of 2020 and I have yet to see my promotion on my bill. Instead I am being charged monthly $400, $300

Questions

Military discounts

My son is in the Army stationed in Ft. Wainwright, Alaska. he opened cell service with ATT and had to pay cash for the phone because of no credit hist

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

International calls

How do I prevent or block international calls? I have an international call on my bill that wasn’t made and am concerned it was fraud and want to prev

Questions

I have called sooo many times

I have called and spoke to so many att reps about a billing issue and merge my accounts. ATT now owes me $600 and they are not completing this. I am a

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts