Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

A
Billing after death

My brother died unexpectedly July 17th. My sister-in-law could not cancel his service (which she also has with AT&T & billed together) until s

Questions

Bj'S AT&T Fort myers be aware is a big time scam don't buy there or any other place using the mail service you will get scam.

Hey guys this scam is for a long time already I have been trying for three months I got the offer for the iPhone xr I didn't take, after i was offer t

posted 

32 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

nene459 

2 minutes ago

Questions

AT&T has been overbilling me since February 2020 and everyone I have talked to so far says they will help, and never help. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

While I completely expect no response from AT&T here, as that has been my experience so far in seeking assistance in fixing major overbilling erro

Questions

Collections

I tried to get a loan and said I owed at&t can i find out how much I owe

Questions

RIPOFF TRADING IN PROGRAM.

I did my 2 Iphone trade in program and I did check clearly ATT said that I would get S600 credits each for the 2 models Iphone under ATT trade in prog

Questions

Is AT&T Undercharging Me?

I just got a new iPhone, and learned that my plan doesn't permit 5G. So I'm diving into plans and discovered a pleasant surprise. I have Mobile Sha

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Jimbotron3 

an hour ago

Questions

help

I called to get a phone for my fiance I was told there was a better deal for a new, free phone. Turns out there is no free phone deal it is a trade-i

Questions

BILLING

HOW DO YOU ALL CLAIM TO BE THERE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS BUT YOUR DISCONNECTING PHONES IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC AND PEOPLE CAN BARELY PAY THEIR RENT I H

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find out which account is linked to my credit card?

How can I find out which account is linked to my credit card? Our company noticed a recurring charge on the business American Express but cannot locat

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

AT&T refused to give me promotional credits through trade-in because they do not have a record on my old devices.

Hello. Hope this post finds someone who can solve my claim. I posted the same question here 4 months ago, but it is not resolved yet. On Nov. 1

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts