Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Bill shows text messages to and from my own number

My husbands latest bill is showing text messages to and from his own number on a particular day- what does that mean and is that even possible?

posted 

11 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Prepaid does not work at all

So about a week ago, I started a new wire in AT&T with 50$ prepaid on the offline shop. However, my account still says that I have to pay 50$ to start

posted 

Today at 8:37 PM

Free phone from AT&T

Last December I went to a AT&T store to get a battery for a old apple phone which was going to cost me $50 to $60. I was told they were offering a co

posted 

Yesterday at 6:06 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 8:02 PM

Ongoing Billing Issue

Hello, Did the BOGO deal in June, 2018. It is now 2020 and we’ve had to call AT&T every month since July, 2018 to issue the credit for the BOGO deal

posted 

Today at 2:11 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 7:42 PM

Unblock / blacklist phone

I’ve purchased a used phone and it appears to be blacklisted for an unpaid balance. How do I petition for unblocking so I can use this with my att sim

posted 

Today at 5:08 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:44 PM

AT&T will ruin your credit and not take responsibility

If you ever have to go through a similar situation, know that you will be treated like a criminal by AT&T for a problem that they caused.  And they wi

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 11:09 AM

Equipment Fee

I just recently bought a new iPhone 8. My first months bill, was $70. This months bill was $128, "$51 extra for "equipment"" I have never gotten one

posted 

Today at 1:47 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 3:39 AM

Horrible customer service

This is an temporary number that i got during thanks giving- this temporary number is ported to my permanent number of (Phone number hidden)). Because

posted 

Yesterday at 1:52 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:00 AM

where can I write a review of ATT?

I'm writing this in hopes of dissuading anyone considering a switch from WHATEVER company they are using, to ATT.  We just received our first bill, wh

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:37 PM

Need copies of call logs from old bills

We switched from Att to Verizon a Couple monthe ago after being long time customers. I need copies of my phone logs for a Six month period mid 2018 t

posted 

Yesterday at 12:20 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:21 PM