Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Covid-19 help please

My due date for my wifi was due today i can't pay it due to being laid off & i waited all day for CS but nobody called back...am I going to have my wi

Buy One Get One Free LIES. AT&T Scam

My family has been a loyal customers for years, but I have been swindled by AT&T for the last 6 months. I have been paying for 2 phones even though I

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Autopay during covid19 finanacial difficult

Should i turn off my autopay due to covid finacial difficulty? And would i loss my discount if i turn of my autopay?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

International data plan never worked on my vacations and I'am billed for...

On March 12, 2020 I called customer service to add the international plan. The lady on customer service added the plan and told me when I arrived to m

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

International charge does not match length of call.

My MIL is on my cell phone plan. Not knowing any better, she made a call to a friend in Israel last month. She swears that she didn’t even talk to

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Official Solution

How to file a complaint

I have tried several times to file a complaint and I always get the run around. I am very unsatisified with my service.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Payment - Prepaid

Hi , I am an international student who traveled back home a few days ago. I was going to change my plan from pre-paid to 25 cents per minute, just to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Received a bill when I don't have Att service

I have received a bill for service. I don't have Att wireless service. I did sign up for service but on the same day, maybe five hours later I had can

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

My Last Resort of Reaching Out-Hopefully Someone Can Resolve My Issue

Hello,Back in November 2019, I ordered a new phone and exchanged my old iphone 7+ for a $300 credit to my account all done via phone and mail. I have

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Collection Account

I had an old account that went to an outside collection agency(ERC) from several years ago. I was able to successfully log in to my ATT account and pa

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…