Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Unknown Charge

I am a UK resident. I visited Orlando from February 22nd to 29th, but I didn’t use any AT & T service,and I didn’t use any mobile communication servic

posted 

6 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

a minute ago

My plan, billing and account

I paid my installment plan off and my bill never changed it was 230 a month and now that I pad my installment plan off it should only be my service pl

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Billing Issues Still Unresolved

I have called, emailed, live chat, and gone into stores. How can I be charged for 11 different insurances on a total of 4 devices. I was told I wou

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

36 minutes ago

$15.00 special covid-19

Read article that AT&T and Cricket are offering $15.00 deal (unlimited talk text and data) for existing prepaid customersHow to sign up for that?

Release line to new user

Is it possible to take an phone line and “Apple Watch”- another phone line and have them taken off my account. The person that uses and owns the lines

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Disgusted

I'VE been with At&t for close to 20 years by way of LA Cellular.. Recently I got their internet and Direct TV... I figured combining  all three bill w

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

verify phone discount

I bought galaxy s20 ultra when I traded in my old phone and became a AT&T customer. Was told that with the unlimited plan I would be credited every mo

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

CANNOT GET RESET MESSAGES ON MY PHONE BY VOICE OR TEXT

My SIM card is back in the States and I am overseas.I forgot my pin # to login to my account.How to I access my account if:I CANNOT GET RESET MESSAGES

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

ATT is -NOT eliminating data caps for wireless customers

On another post I made not of ATT's refusal to remove the wireless data caps like responsible companies like T-Mobile ... this has had the ATT fanboys

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Billing incorrect

Paid bill online but it was withdrawn from the wrong bank account that had insufficient fund so I resent the payment that had the funds available and

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…