Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help with my suspended account

Hi, Offered to pay all I could right now (about 1/2 of what is owed unbenounced to me as none of the warnings came to me) but ATT will not restore ser

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

54 minutes ago

Are my services billed in advance?

Does AT&T bill in advance or in arrears?

posted 

Yesterday at 11:58 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Bad customer service- rude agent, refused to help

I am writing about an agent named John who was very rude and went mute on asking questions about my bill. the agent refused to answer questions by sta

posted 

Yesterday at 5:40 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Changed number and was billed twice!

I had my sister get me a phone and add me to her family plan. The phone was activated on 12/16/19. It was mailed to me and I ported my number to it on

posted 

Yesterday at 7:05 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:13 PM

Free phone promotion NOT ENTIRELY TRUE

1/9/2018 I bought my Note S8 and the promotion is to get S8 free phone, until March 2019, I transferred my 2 lines to my name from my other family mem

posted 

Yesterday at 7:55 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:07 PM

I changed my number and got charged for 2 lines

I changed my number the first of december and got charged for each number 35 dollars each making my bill 168 out of the normal 68 dollars plus the pho

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:39 PM

Refund Under Review

First, the sales rep misrepresented the free phone promotion. She said the phone we had could be traded in for a new iPhone 11 which we would get for

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:23 PM

where can I write a review of ATT?

I'm writing this in hopes of dissuading anyone considering a switch from WHATEVER company they are using, to ATT.  We just received our first bill, wh

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:37 PM

IMO request access site not working/granting me an ID

I have filed two applications to IMO Request access and both applications have been returned to me with separate rejections, now I've been trying to s

posted 

Yesterday at 4:07 PM

Billing

HiI canceled my service last tuesday and they told me immediately every service would be canceled and no more charges. Right after I couldnt use my se

posted 

Yesterday at 7:36 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:18 PM