Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Billing issues and payment

I started my service and cancelled the plan within a day but the bill and installment amounts did not make sense. I called your service department and

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

AT&T does not care about its customers

Prior to this incident I have never been rude to a customer service rep, cried to many customer service reps, raised my voice to a customer service re

posted 

1 hour ago

Switch from Verizon to AT&T

We have switch from Verizon to AT&T I was told if we switch they would give us new phones for free Been bill for both phone for four or five month

posted 

Yesterday at 11:58 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:19 AM

Help with FRAUD

Someone has opened an account and purchased an iPhone 11 in my name and at my address. I have been on hold with fraud for over 4 hours. Can you help

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:44 PM

Wrong number Getting Billing Texts

I have chatted and phoned customer service countless times over the past 4 years with no changes or help. This is insanely frustrating and ridiculous

posted 

Yesterday at 7:48 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 8:29 PM

AT&T customer in distress

How do I file a complaint about an AT&T rep who deceived me and the lack of support from customer service when I called to complain. On 2/16/2019, I v

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:40 PM

taxes on att next

ok, maybe i missed it. But i keep hearing zero down. then the fine print or fast talk says taxes due upon getting this FREE PHONE. what taxes. sales t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:21 PM

Where to write a review on AT&T

AT&T attempts to win customers with super low and affordable data plan, but no changes to its customer support. Over the course of three days, I spoke

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:50 PM

Error TBR0048 for TOBR

I am trying to transfer billing responsibility for a single line from my account to a new account: however, I am getting an error TBR0048 on the code

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:21 PM

Accepted Solution

Unpaid balance on used Iphone

I bought an broken Iphone 7 plus from a friend, and repaired it for $135. They had switched to T-mobile, but as I put my T-mobile sim card into it. Th

posted 

Yesterday at 1:17 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:12 AM