Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Debt

I’m in debt and I would like to come to an agreement on how to pay my bill, please I need help!

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Collection Payment

Hello, I need to dispute the charges that are showing up on my credit report from the credit collection agency. What is the contact information? Thank

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

I want to know about an old account

I have an account that have a past due balance since round April of 2019 I’m seeing is there any way you all can pull up the account I don’t know the

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

collection dispute

I have been sent to collections and this is not right. I do not owe this amount. I have no balance due. Please delete from my credit report as this

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Prepaid payment

Please do not charge my account for phone number (edited per community guidelines)...i no longer have that phone and have switched to a free governmen

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Promised a due credit multiple times but credit NEVER is processed

I have been dealing with customer service, mobility care, and the local AT&T store since November. I have had no resolution after being promised the

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

20 hours ago

How do I "Now, save up to $10 per phone line, per month on the AT&T Unlimited EliteSM plan".

I chatted with a rep and they stated the only discount is the autopay discount. This discount is already included in the $75 per line (2 lines). At th

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Charged but no service

My bank was charged when I tried to activate my phone but I don't have any service

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Billing questions

I made a partial payment on top of a payment arrangement will this effect my services???

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

My ATT Phone Promotion (One plus One phone purchases in 2018 Sept not being honored)

Hello Sir/Madam,This is requesting for AT&T to honor the Buy One Get One Free Promotion that I purchased in the AT&T store in Menlopark, New Jersey in

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago