Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

C
When wil i be charged?

I just received my internet equipment and have not activated . my account does not show when i will be billed for my service will it be upon activatio

Questions

Late fee

Att says they care about their customers impacted by Covid. I asked for one crummy extra week to pay my bill (never late before) and they charge me a

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Juniper 

an hour ago

Questions

Pay off iPhone early?

I just traded in an iPhone XR for the iPhone 12 to receive the $800 trade in credit over 30 months. If I turn around and pay off the phone, and keep i

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

an hour ago

Questions

Charged $272 for international call

I always make an international call through KakaoTalk(free call). However, for some reason, an international call charged $272 from ATT. I couldn't pa

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been ON THE PHONE FOR 4HRS. TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MY MESSED UP ACCOUNT.  THEY DEACTIVATED MY NUMBER AND ALL IN

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Croccultist 

5 hours ago

Questions

Being Charged for something I already own

ive been trying to resolve for three weeks now. I went to upgrade my Ipad mini 3 to a new device. You guys canceled my order and now the ipad mini 3 i

Questions

Why didn't I get a notice about my past due bill?

I simply forgot to pay it last month but I didn't know anything was wrong until I logged in to pay this month's bill. Why didn't you tell me?! No text

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

11 hours ago

Questions

Has anyone been able to get bill corrections caused by DECEPTIVE DISCOUNT OFFERS?

While shopping for new phones and new service I put 2 iPhones in my cart and it showed a base cost for 2 lines of Unlimited Starter for a base price o

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Steve_M 

12 hours ago

Questions

IMO request

I submitted a request for an IMO discount back in August of 2019 and still haven't heard back. I tried to call and the guy just shrugged and said I h

Questions

Billing Issue

I switched to AT&T recently and was quoted $40 per line on Unlimited Extra with two phone lines and two watch lines. After checking my account, I

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts