Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

S
Payments that are past due because of COVID-19

There should be some type of payment arrangements for customers to help with past due amounts because of COVID-19 to help them get current on the amou

Questions

Incorrect billing for 2018 bogo promotion

On May 26, 2018, we were told by the ATT store manger that the buy one iPhone get one free would apply if we purchased a Directv contract. We purchase

Questions

Accepted Solution

VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

I am EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the lack of customer service, follow through, and follow up, I have received from AT&T.  My phone number is (Edited a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

AT&T lost phones I sent through the mail for a trade in

1.      In January 2020, I switched my phone carrier from Sprint to AT&T and was told by a representative that if I trade in four iPhone XRs and one i

Questions

Major billing issue + customer support complaint

This entire venture has stressed me out pretty bad so i i fifigud i'd reach out on the forums and see if there's any insite   I started this issue off

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Horrible Customer Support at AT&T, moving to Verizon

Back in the Fall of 2019, AT&T was running a Buy One, Get One Free promotion on the iPhone11.  I wanted to upgrade two phones on my existing plan.  Th

Questions

Never Got Promised $200 Bill Credit

I went into a ATT store and got pricing for a new phone and trade it of my iPhone 6. They offered me $60!  I sent next door to Verizon, and they offer

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Billing

What happens if AT&T dont want to work with you Ive tried calling and explainging that i have been affected with this horrible pandemic Covid-19 i jus

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

TBR0060: We're unable to process your info at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again later. (TBR0060)

I got this error two days ago when trying to transfer the billing from my dad's account to my own, so I called customer support and was on the line fo

Questions

late payments

a little heads up that late payments will not be a thing!! you charged me $5 and never sent out info that you were going to start charging for late pa

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts