Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

D
THE FALSE OF DEGRADING A TRADE-IN 7PLUS BY AT&T STORE OR THE TRADE-IN DEPARTMENT?

First of all, I have say that I am the authorizer of everyone in my line. And I was in every scenario that I am going to write down here. AND AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing Issue

I switched to AT&T recently and was quoted $40 per line on Unlimited Extra with two phone lines and two watch lines. After checking my account, I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

dudwoman63 

2 hours ago

Questions

Changing data plan, then changing back.

I have a need to change my data plan for a single month, then drop back to my original plan.The reason is that I anticipate the need for more data usa

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Davestv 

3 hours ago

Questions

Bad Business

I have DirectTv and had an issue with my dish, while the tech was at my home fixing the problem a Att sales rep came to my door inquiring about my ser

Questions

Verifying my identity

my online or was canceled because it couldn’t verify my identity. How do I resolve this without having to pay again and getting my credit ran twice? M

Questions

False advertisement and now store is shut down

I bought new device on 7/3/2020 samsung s20. I informed if i add new line i would get credit $550. so i get a new device even though i wanted

Questions

Upgrade Credit Need Packing Materials

I received my IPhone 12 from AT&T Sunday night with delivery from Enjoy. I didn't request setup because it was late at night.  Anyway, I'm s

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reduced Rate Suspension

Hi, I requested for reduced rate suspension in August this year and I was told that I would be billed a monthly recurring charge of $10.00. However, m

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

10 hours ago

Questions

Upgrade promised free phone

Took advantage of promotion for free Samsung S20 Note with trade in and upgrade third bill still being charged and tossed from department when I call

Questions

Promotion Credit for Trade in Phones still not issued

I have an issue about my promotional credit not being issued and was escalated to the Manager by sending an email from the AT&T Loyalty Department

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts