Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

What to do about a billing problem

I have been an AT&T wireless customer for over 15 yrs. I later added AT&T UVERSE internet and TV. I was constantly losing signal. So in December 2018,

posted 

15 minutes ago

billing

I want my bill sent to my address, how do i get that taken care of

posted 

28 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

i want to keep a paper bill coming to my address where can i confirm for an iphone and a flip phonr

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

33 minutes ago

AT&T stole my phone and won't credit my account

I switched to ATT over a month ago because they were having a promotion where you would recieve $700 in account credits if you bought the new iPhone.

posted 

1 hour ago

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Billing (dis)Service

Yesterday I received a text from ATT saying that I needed to pay a past due balance or they were going to shut off our service. I have had ATT for mo

posted 

Yesterday at 11:56 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:01 PM

ATT Fixed Wireless - Cant Remote Desktop

I have ATT Fixed Wireless and overall the service is good, a big improvement over DSL. With DSL, I could Remote Desktop back to my home PC remotely. W

posted 

2 weeks ago

BOGO Offer Issue : Filing Written Complaint

Dear AT&T Team, Here I am creating new request as requested by @rameses to create new ticket to resolve issue with BOGO offer. Here is the original po

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 5:20 AM

Billing Problem

Recently I bought a iphobe xr $1 a month deal and new I getting charged $96 dollars a month can some please help.

posted 

Today at 2:42 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:53 AM

Honoring offers

I added a line and purchased a new phone in Sept. 2019. I was offered a BOGO, had a line already on the account that could use an upgrade, so I accept

posted 

Yesterday at 1:15 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:01 AM

Elder abuse

At and t took $645.22 from my elderly mother's bank account when she cancelled her service. She was at the pharmacy trying to pay for her medications

posted 

Yesterday at 12:32 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 10:26 PM