Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

C
Reduced Rate Suspension

Hi, I requested for reduced rate suspension in August this year and I was told that I would be billed a monthly recurring charge of $10.00. However, m

Questions

Disputing Charges for International Phone Call

Good Evening, I received a charge on my account for an international phone call that I did not make. I would like to dispute this charge. 

Questions

Teacher discount for the authorized user

Hi I was told by one of the customer service representative that teacher discount could be applied even if the authorized user is a teacher (doesn't

posted 

24 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 minutes ago

Questions

Bill

We just upgraded to iPhone 11 and the price listed was $15.00/ month but now it is saying $21.67 month on the confirmation email. Whats up?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

mcandman 

25 minutes ago

Questions

A customer service lies to me.

I called at&t port center and asked about a number transfer on Oct 13th. Because another ISP gives a cheaper offer than at&t. The customer ser

Questions

WHAT IS VESTA AT&T AND WHY IS IT TAKING MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT????

So far, I've spoken to 3 different departments: Phone, then I was forwarded to pre-paid, then I was forwarded to post paid. I need someone to contact

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

monzelle77 

an hour ago

Questions

Suspension for a charge that is nonexistent

I have been a long time customer with 3 lines and always paid and I am now suspended during this pandemic in upstate ny where its really bad again. I

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Gratitude to the healthcare workers !!!!

Does AT&T provide any appreciation to the front-line healthcare workers who spend 24/7 to fight COVID19?

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Respheros 

an hour ago

Questions

Healthcare discount

I am honestly quite disappointed with you AT&T. I am a respiratory therapist on the front lines of this COVID-19 pandemic managing and caring f

Questions

Multi line prepaid account

I recently added a line for my daughter on my prepaid account for 2gb data plan and I upgraded my plan to unlimited plus. There was a promo on your we

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts