Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Cancelled Account Balance

My new bill cycle started on the 18th. I cancelled my service on the 23rd. I know that I paid a month in advance for my phone and data plan which I ha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

20 minutes ago

AT&T Billing and Customer Service

I have never worked with a more incompetent or unhelpful agency in my life. I spent over 90 minutes on the phone speaking to an agent regarding an ab

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

Separate unified billing

Dear all, we are trying to consolidate our family accounts (we have two, 3 lines on each account). When we tried to do the transfer of billing respons

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Keeping my phone number

hello,​I will not be using my US AT&T prepaid phone for several months and I want to make sure that I don’t lose my phone number. I have a $50 plan an

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

To whom it may concern,I hope everyone is doing well.After trying to reaching out to Customer Services for past few days, I am posting this in hopes o

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Double charged on fees for prepaid account. Customer service line closed?

I have had my prepaid account at AT&T for months with no issues. I have a monthly autopay set up. Well, my Febuary phone bill was paid with my fiance'

IPhone 8 trade in issue

I upgraded my phone. There was no deal. I got my new phone on Saturday Nov 6, 2019 from Sam’s. I was told by AT&T Representative that I had the Next p

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Error OR-DVASA2-01 when trying to buy something in an app

When I try to use AT&T billing as a payment option within an app, I get this error message each time. It doesn't matter what app it is, I can't buy an

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Missing promo credits

Bought 3 phones in December and traded in 3 phones but only two of the promos are showing in my bill. That’s 4 bills! The other two showed up 3 bills

BILLING EMAIL VERIFICATION CODE

I'm trying to change my billing email address but it keeps saying a code has to be sent via text message but I do not having texting on my phone...it'

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…