Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

K
Are AT&T stores really not “AT&T”?

At this point I can only say we were lied to and apparently no one cares.  I even have the deal we agreed to in writing from the store employee. I was

Questions

How Do I get AT&T to respond to my billing issues

I have had billing issues with AT&T dating back to December 2015.   I have written letters, I have called, I have conducted live chats - and nothing.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Unlock iPhone

I am trying to unlock an older iPhone which I haven't use in a while. The unlock site says I owe for the phone, but ATT has no record of a balance on

Questions

No Billing Info Online or in App

I cannot access my wireless bill in the app or online anymore.  Stopped a few months ago. I can see all my devices fine, just can't see bill or manage

Questions

Outstanding bill

Apparently I have an outstanding bill. I would like to get this taking care of. How do I go about finding out how much it is?

Questions

How can I get better service from AT&T? Who can I speak to? Has anyone had success in dealing with AT&T to resolve billing issues?

Few issues here... 1.  I was quoted a service plan in the store with the promise of buy one get one free phones.  I even have the hand written plan de

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Why does support lie about plan costs?

6/30 @ 11:25 I started a chat with support (Patricia) based on what I saw on the ATT site. It seems I could upgrade my plan for $10 per line, but then

Questions

Not accepting my payment

Hi I have had autopay for years, now it will not let me pay because there is a block on my account. The block is unfounded. I called several times and

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Covid job loss

What are my options since I’ve lost work due to COVID 19?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Service Shutting Off

I think it's utterly ridiculous that AT&T is shutting people's phones off and charging late fees during this time. We all are struggling and I'm tryin

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts