Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Are my services billed in advance?

Does AT&T bill in advance or in arrears?

posted 

2 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help with my suspended account

Hi, Offered to pay all I could right now (about 1/2 of what is owed unbenounced to me as none of the warnings came to me) but ATT will not restore ser

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 minutes ago

Changed number and was billed twice!

I had my sister get me a phone and add me to her family plan. The phone was activated on 12/16/19. It was mailed to me and I ported my number to it on

posted 

Yesterday at 7:05 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:13 PM

Free phone promotion NOT ENTIRELY TRUE

1/9/2018 I bought my Note S8 and the promotion is to get S8 free phone, until March 2019, I transferred my 2 lines to my name from my other family mem

posted 

Yesterday at 7:55 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 9:07 PM

I changed my number and got charged for 2 lines

I changed my number the first of december and got charged for each number 35 dollars each making my bill 168 out of the normal 68 dollars plus the pho

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 6:39 PM

Bad customer service- rude agent, refused to help

I am writing about an agent named John who was very rude and went mute on asking questions about my bill. the agent refused to answer questions by sta

posted 

Yesterday at 5:40 PM

Refund Under Review

First, the sales rep misrepresented the free phone promotion. She said the phone we had could be traded in for a new iPhone 11 which we would get for

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:23 PM

where can I write a review of ATT?

I'm writing this in hopes of dissuading anyone considering a switch from WHATEVER company they are using, to ATT.  We just received our first bill, wh

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:37 PM

IMO request access site not working/granting me an ID

I have filed two applications to IMO Request access and both applications have been returned to me with separate rejections, now I've been trying to s

posted 

Yesterday at 4:07 PM

Billing

HiI canceled my service last tuesday and they told me immediately every service would be canceled and no more charges. Right after I couldnt use my se

posted 

Yesterday at 7:36 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 12:18 PM