Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

E
Billing breakdown

Why does AT&T charge me an extra $35 each month? Calling it an access fee for accessing the cloud? I have an iPhone X

Questions

Collection notice sent to me

An email was sent to me stating that my account was in cancel status, and I had been sent bill. If I did not pay bill it would be turned over to a col

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

17 minutes ago

Questions

Store trade in and still being charged

I traded a phone in at the store and just realized they are still charging me. What can I do about this?

Questions

Free Galaxy S10e Promotion

Did anybody sign up for free Galaxy S10e promotion during July, 2020? Every AT&T representative cannot find this advertisement and expect customer

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

40 minutes ago

Questions

NEED CORPORATE EMAIL ADDRESS TO REGISTER COMPLAINT

Would like to post strong complaint to corporate office. need postal address and email address. thanks

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

an hour ago

Questions

Ripped Off!

I have tried for the past 9 months to resolved my issue: I purchased a new iPhone in December 2019, I had to return it by mail, was told over and ove

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Att is a scam

I returned a Note 10 plus and the samsung active 2 watch at the same time funny how they got the watch but not the phone now im still being charged fo

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Problems with Address Change

I am trying to change my address on my AT&T account to my new home address.  It is a new house on a new street.  when I try to enter the address it te

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Loganzane 

12 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trade in 6s & 6s plus

Wondering about our trade in iPhones. First bill was billed a payment for new phones. Will I be credited? How long does this process take. Only reason

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

13 hours ago

Questions

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE (ISSUES & CONCERNED WERE RESOLVED TO SATISFACTION)

9/23/2020 Online Forum Here are my timeline: 8/2/2020: I called 611 ATT tech support because my iPhone X was having problem. For some odd reason

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts