Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Paying for part of the phone plan

We where about to upgrade my sons phone, but wanted to pay for part of the total value so we can lower monthly payments. Is this possible?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

41 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Covid -19

Is your company offering any forgiveness for pre paid customers?

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Autopay during covid19 finanacial difficult

Should i turn off my autopay due to covid finacial difficulty? And would i loss my discount if i turn of my autopay?

Retiree Discount

I retired from Cincinnati Bell March 13 of 2020,since March 16 I have been calling & Emailing everyone & anyone to receive my retiree discount which

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

International data plan never worked on my vacations and I'am billed for...

On March 12, 2020 I called customer service to add the international plan. The lady on customer service added the plan and told me when I arrived to m

$700 in bill credits yet to be applied

Upgraded phones and switched from Verizon back in November with the promise of 700 in bill credits with my trade in. It’s April and I still haven’t re

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Student discount &

I processed my student discount and changed my autopay method at the att store couple weeks ago.But then, the discount hasn't applied to the new bill

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Bill is neverrrrrr consistent

I don’t understand how so many reps can tell me next month your bill will be this much less only for all these charges to appear and I’m left stressed

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Transfer Billing error code TBR0048

Hello, I'm trying to transfer billing responsibility for two lines, I've competed one but I keep getting the error message TBR0049 for the other. I've

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Why does AT&T show 107 as the amount to pay then charge 129 on the card.

Especially during this time when AT&T are supposed to be helping people.They said I was late but always pay before tbe 5th when the account is due.I d

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…