Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

D
Taxes up front costs

Can I use another family member's debit card to help with up front costs of devices

Questions

Accepted Solution

Suspend service temporarily

I want to suspend my child's phone service temporarily for punishment. Is it possible to do and if so please advise details Thanks Trulysouthern01

Questions

worst customer service becoming toooo normal

Could not get a Customer Service Agent - a Breathing body on the phone unless a new plan or phone was needed purchased had to drop a few of the lin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Worst customer service

ATT has the WORST curstomer service I have ever experienced. I help my elderly parents with their monthly payments and recently they cut their service

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

theebassclan 

12 hours ago

Questions

Restore BOGO credits

I mistakenly paid off a line I was getting BOGO credits on. How do I get my $249.99 back and the -$31.25 in credits for 17 months to resume?

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

15 hours ago

Questions

unpaid balance linked to your device

I recieved an email with the following meesage... unpaid balance linked to your device how can I find how much is owed to pay it?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

15 hours ago

Questions

Enhanced Recovery SCAM ATT Mobility on credit report

I have a collection on my credit report that stemmed from ATT when I switched to Verizon. I had the account disputed and it transferred to a differen

Questions

Not getting my credit for s20 upgrade

I have been trying for 7 months to get a $10 per month credit for getting a s20 upgrade. No one seems to be able to help me! I have 2 cell phone lines

Questions

How can I view the numbers that have been called to or from?

I'm looking for a detailed report of the calls that were made from my phone and calls received. This used to be available but I can't find it now.&nb

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

17 hours ago

Questions

Erroneous billing for returned phone

I have tried at least 8 times to get erroneous installment charges for a returned iPhone removed from my account! I’ve dealt with hour-long hold times

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

18 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts