Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

B
Getting two separate bills for two linked accounts

Hi there, I have my and my wife's number under a single account. I do not necessary want to split the account, but is there any way that I can have t

Questions

WIRELESS

Reactivation time on cell phone after making payment.

Questions

Monthly charges increased in error after automated plan change promised at no additional cost

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, I received a text message from AT&T at 7535 stating: AT&T Free Msg: Great news! As a valued AT&T Signature cu

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Need Bill for closed account

I am looking for last bill on two lines that were part of my accuunt which I closed in July 2020. I have tried calling customer care and payment suppo

Questions

Replace refund check

I found a check from two years ago that was never cashed and I was looking to see how I can get it replaced since it is expired.

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Phone

I have moved out of my mothers house and was wondering if I could open my own account and move my phone over and still pay the payments.

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Service not canceled when I left country

Hello    I am seeking help because I am an receiving a bill for a phone line that was canceled when I moved to Japan. I am serving in the military and

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

AT&T and NEWGISTICS 3rd PARTY SHIPPER-POSSIBLE FRAUD

On July 2, 2020 I became a new wireless customer of AT&T because I was sold promotions (that included an Apple watch and iPad). I soon came to find ou

Questions

Overcharged bill for 6 straight months

What else can I do if I am being overcharged?!! I am extremely frustrated with AT&T. I was offered a promotion in December for a “free phone” as I

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Bait and Switch

I had an in-home expert sign me up for ATT wireless while I was getting ATT Uverse & WiFi installed at my house. He told me that I could get a fr

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts