Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Overcharge on bill

I bought an iPhone 8 for my brother (who is partly disabled) on my family plan. He was unable to use it and I returned it to an AT&T store in downtown

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

NEED HELP to ESCALATE my painful experience with AT&T

Hi, Can someone provide me where I can escalate on my issues which is never resolved by any AT&T rep. I am issues with the trade-in I did and my next

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Invoice

I have a $25 monthly prepaid plan and I made a $300 up front payment. I need an invoice of such payment. Thanks

posted 

a month ago

Cannot get line agents to remove erroneous charge

Hello AT&T Customer Care,I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks (and hours of phone calls to line agents) to get AT&T to remove an erroneous charge

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Official Solution

How to file a complaint

I have tried several times to file a complaint and I always get the run around. I am very unsatisified with my service.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Worst customer service

Have requested to add world connect plan in Jan. Agent confirms that the feature added to my account. Started using it based on good faith . I was ove

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

awful service, lie to customers

I started service with AT&T and when I came home I found there is no coverage with at&t at all - zero coverage. I tried to use wifi calling, but for t

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

100% increase in State, County and City Surcharges?

Has anyone else noticed a 100% increase in their wireless plans Surcharges? I’ve asked repeatedly for an explanation as to why the State, County and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

What is the Access for Smartphone 4G LTE w/ VVM charge?

Cell phone

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Infinite Loop When Trying To Dispute Charge

I called a bunch of Canadian phone numbers on my mobile phone thinking they were US numbers. I immediately called AT&T to admit my mistake knowing I

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago