Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Major billing issue involving AT&T Unified Billing with DirecTV involving previously paid NeXT installment plans

Trying to find a way to forward my issue for proper resolution. I was on a call yesterday for 2 hours and 54 minutes.  Please help!

Questions

Scam with returned phones

We bought the buy one get one free deal with the Samsung S10 in 2018, in Denver CO. we loved the phones but we could not get service in any of the are

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Smammucari 

an hour ago

Questions

Expired Check Received

Hello. A check from AT&T was sent to the wrong address. We just received it and it has expired. We have no information what the check is for

Questions

Bj'S AT&T Fort myers be aware is a big time scam don't buy there or any other place using the mail service you will get scam.

Hey guys this scam is for a long time already I have been trying for three months I got the offer for the iPhone xr I didn't take, after i was offer t

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Billing after death

My brother died unexpectedly July 17th. My sister-in-law could not cancel his service (which she also has with AT&T & billed together) until s

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Excel & CSV downloads on my AT&T account

Help access excel & CSV information downloads on my att wireless data

Questions

Nicole McCarthy

I was promised that my billing for auto pay wouldn't try until the end of this month I was told this and called 2 times because of it showing non paym

Questions

Class action Lawsuit

Overcharged as a violation of agreement after seeking help multiple times through the customer service line and on location. Looking to see who else h

Questions

Horrible company

I have been with AT&T for a decade or more now and have been treated like crap. We returned a phone to AT&T in June that we were advised to re

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Ipbrice11 

12 hours ago

Questions

Why charge for a service Never used.

Why does AT&T CHARGE an account that was never activated.Just because they send you out sim cards they charge you for service, even though the cards w

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MasterLink 

13 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts