Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

A
Never got the promotion promised during black friday 28 Nov -2019 for free iphone 11 !! Most Horrible customer service ever !!

Hello   I transferred over my number to  AT&T attracted by the promotion that the online chat agent promised me ; I have the chat records with me; the

Questions

Getting charged even after I stoped the plan

I stoped my auto paying plans when I was leaving the country. But when I got to korea, I was keep getting charged. I forgot my password for my account

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

TRYING TO ASK FOR HELP FROM AT&T FOR MY PURCHASE.

My name is Eduardo Borces, used to be loyal to AT&t customer since 2002 until my last purchase was a mess.  The purchase happened last Oct. 22, 2019 w

Questions

Prorated credits in California.

Hi I’m having trouble getting the AT&T reps to understand that prorated credits are still issued in California, New York, and Illinois as stated in th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account locked & payment due

So my account is locked and I need to make a payment ASAP

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

Calls and texts not showing up on bill

Both my husband and I have a iPhone Xr’s, neither one of us have access to Wi-Fi calling or Wi-Fi in general. What I’m wondering is why one phone show

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Questions

First bill higher than expected, activation fees not waived

We were told our first bill would be high and not to get upset because it wouldn’t be correct. For one thing, it has a $30 activation fee on all 3 lin

Questions

Installment plan

I payed off installment plan but went to pay bill and it says installment 26 of 30...did i only pay 27 to 30 or is it a glitch in the system?

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Skype Call Mobile Charges

Hi,    I am using the Skype mobile app for iPhone to call someone international, who also uses the Skype iPhone app. Does AT&T intercept these calls a

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Refund

Went in a store in March to switch my five years numb from Cricket to AT&T. Phillip took care of me. He made a big mistake, instead $75 monthly plan,

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts