Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

M
Autopay Discount

I upgraded my phone in the summer (July/August billing cycle) and was told that I would receive $20/month discount for utilizing autopay. Here we are

Questions

CAN'T VIEW AT&T WIRELESS BILL

Why am I not able to access my AT&T wireless bill at all?? Each time I click billing to view my statement, I get redirected to the AT&T TV lan

Questions

Paperless Billing

I've been enrolled in paperless billing for years now. But I recently moved and started receiving paper bills in the mail every month. My account says

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

an hour ago

Questions

Service Restore

My service have got disconnected and I do have the full balance..anyway I can lay partial to restore service ?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 hours ago

Questions

Changing the payment option for my new iPhone purchase

I recently ordered a new iPhone and would like to change the payment option rather than have it billed every month. I would like to have a different

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Have been trying to get this issue resolved from past 11 months but not being to get it resolved

I have shifted to AT&T in Nov'19. Incorrect number got activated on my account. I was asked to send the device using the shipping label sent with

posted 

2 hours ago

Questions

Reduced Suspension

Because of a long business trip (about two years), I wanted to suspend my wireless plan. (I wanted to keep my phone number) Thus, I contacted ATT befo

Questions

Code on my phone bill for unknown text messages

I have been billed for several "incoming text messages" with the code 1C0-DE8-9361. This is not a phone number and I have not actually received messag

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 hours ago

Questions

Need update on Case Number

Hello, I have been a customer of at&t for almost 10 years now. I'm looking for any update on the case number CM20200925_14696298 which was crea

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 hours ago

Questions

Data usage curosity

Why am I being charged for data usage almost every day at the rate of $.01? I did add $5.00 charge to cover 50mb of data to my account, yet that is no

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts