Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

How can I pay off debt with AT&T collections department?

On my credit report transunion this came up in collection I want to pay this off

Questions

Payment Arrangement Extension

I guess at some point I missed a scheduled payment arrangement and now I can't schedule my payments for future dates. I don't remember missing a payme

Questions

Cancelled service, and returned equipment within the 14 "trial" period...charged $ 1900 for equipment I no longer have.

I got ATT service on August 19th, and canceled on August 29th.   I went into an authorized store, they said to port my number before return

Questions

Taxes/Fees on Unlimited Extra

Hi, I am trying to figure out taxes that are charged on an Unlimited Extra plan. I currently have an Unlimited Value Plan and considering changing.

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

mahkprz 

an hour ago

Questions

Payment

Good Morning, This is Cristina and I am contacting you all about my wireless bill. I was told that I had until the 7th of November to pay. I will be m

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Credit card autopay charge not showing

So today I was auto charged for a wireless account. I got a confirmation email from att that the bill has been paid but when I look at my credit card

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 hours ago

Questions

Autopay Discount

I upgraded my phone in the summer (July/August billing cycle) and was told that I would receive $20/month discount for utilizing autopay. Here we are

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

CAN'T VIEW AT&T WIRELESS BILL

Why am I not able to access my AT&T wireless bill at all?? Each time I click billing to view my statement, I get redirected to the AT&T TV lan

Questions

Paperless Billing

I've been enrolled in paperless billing for years now. But I recently moved and started receiving paper bills in the mail every month. My account says

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Service Restore

My service have got disconnected and I do have the full balance..anyway I can lay partial to restore service ?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

5 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts