Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

B
Trade in for note 20 promotion

When does the 1000.00 credit for upgrading to the Samsung note 20 start after the deal is done

Questions

Need help with a promotion gone wrong

Hello everyone,About two months ago I upgraded two lines to the iPhone XS during a trade-in promotion where you got the XS for $300 with the trade-in

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lumineuxclair 

40 minutes ago

Questions

I need to file a complaint

I’ve talked to 5 different reps with no help at all. Most just tell me how the person before me did not do their job correctly. I finally have a case

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

hazroger_1 

3 hours ago

Questions

Trade in not credited

I sent my trade in to ATT back in April using the label provided and have not received a credit or the phone back yet. Please advise. This is a signif

Questions

Why are we being charged an extra $20 a month to ACCESS the $85/month unlimited plan we pay for?

We are paying for an unlimited plan of $85 monthly (which includes unlimited data, text, and talk BTW, see screenshot attached) and in order for us to

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

3 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Early phone pay off online

are you able to pay off your phone early online or in your account on your phone?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

mnuttall21 

3 hours ago

Questions

Why was my order canceled?

I bought a nano sim card with an $85 prepaid plan on October 19th, and on the 20th they canceled it. Why? I don't have a working phone, I need this si

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

USPS Lost Phone

I returned an iphone using the label that was provided to me vis an insurance claim ATT now stated the phone was never returned and are attempting to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

dwgordon3 

4 hours ago

Questions

Employee Fan Discount

My employer offers a FAN discount. I signed up via for the discount via the website on June 23, 2020 via AT&T's website. However, the discount has

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

Payment made but not showing

I paid my bill Oct 10th be it still shows unpaid. I have payment confirmation email to prove it

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts