Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

How can I get your attention?

Through Asurion I have made two claims. The first was immediately canceled and five days later the second claim went through. I received my replacemen

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Hotspot plans during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic

I’m concerned about data/hot spot slow down over next month... now that school is canceled, I will have 3 teenage boys at home and I will be teleworki

posted 

18 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

Changing plan

We have realized that we don't use as much data and have been trying to change our plan for three weeks now -- this change would lower our bill by abo

AT&T wont honor promotion for note 10

I was with sprint and looking for a new phone when I seen on their website a promotion in November. The promotion was basically a free note 10 with tr

I NEED HELP

Ive had THE WORST EXPIERENCE WITH BOTH THE ASSISTENT MANAGER & THE MANAGER of the at&t store on rosevelt in Chicago. Yamil assistant manager and Sale

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T KEEPS CHARGING ME $100s FOR WHATSAPP CALLS

This is the fourth time that I have received a notification that my AT&T account is being billed over 100 dollars for making international calls. This

Run while you can before you get stuck

I long for one month where I don’t have to pour over my AT&T bill looking for hidden fees, unauthorized fees, or downright misleading sales practices

innaccurate credit reporting

I had an at&t collection from 2014, when I purchased my home 3 years ago this collection came up. I then paid off the balance due and had a receipt fr

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Phone service

My daughter has an account with ATandT and I have never seen worse customer service in my life! I worked in the service industry for 40 years, and if

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Paid my bill and still shut off

I’ve paid my bill thru the app, and I’m shut off. I entered and saved my new method to the app. I have the confirmation number and they took the money

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…