Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

L
Refund for a cancelled service

I decided to purchase an IPhone 11 under AT&T Next installment plan, couldn't get the phone or the AT&T service because of looting of the store that o

Questions

Discounts offered but not honored

I was offered certain discounts before I locked into a 30 month plan and gave a detailed breakdown of my bill going forward. I signed the contract and

Questions

Arrangements

Arrangements

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

My brother is getting charged for 2 numbers and he has never used other number

My brother had an iPhone 8 with temporary number “free of charge” later upgrades to Android then ports his number back to iPhone 8 and upgrades to iPh

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Questions

Getting charged for Errors of AT&T

I have two AT&T’s phones  one with unlimited international calling, other generally used for domestic purposes. I had a bad experience in past of maki

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Questions

How do I find my call log?

How can I find my call log for the past 6 months?

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Why does AT&T and Assurion refunds take more than 4 months

I returned replacement phone on the same day in April 2020 that I received without even activating or using it since it was refurbished phone (I was t

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Questions

Use Apple Pay as a payment method for AutoPay

I see where Apple Pay is now an option in the myAT&T app.   Is is possible to change my Autopay method to Apple Pay?  If so, what are the steps to rem

Questions

For unified account the customer care service is horrible.

I paid a security deposit 3 yrs before and i did not get that back after 1 year. still am talking to customer care, everytime i explain the issue for

Questions

Credits not applied to my Bill

The ATT rep who set me up with my phone and my plan told me I was getting a promo on the iPhone. There should be a credit applied to my account by the

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts