Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Invoice

I have a $25 monthly prepaid plan and I made a $300 up front payment. I need an invoice of such payment. Thanks

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Cannot get line agents to remove erroneous charge

Hello AT&T Customer Care,I've been trying unsuccessfully for weeks (and hours of phone calls to line agents) to get AT&T to remove an erroneous charge

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Official Solution

How to file a complaint

I have tried several times to file a complaint and I always get the run around. I am very unsatisified with my service.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Worst customer service

Have requested to add world connect plan in Jan. Agent confirms that the feature added to my account. Started using it based on good faith . I was ove

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Overcharge on bill

I bought an iPhone 8 for my brother (who is partly disabled) on my family plan. He was unable to use it and I returned it to an AT&T store in downtown

posted 

11 hours ago

NEED HELP to ESCALATE my painful experience with AT&T

Hi, Can someone provide me where I can escalate on my issues which is never resolved by any AT&T rep. I am issues with the trade-in I did and my next

posted 

11 hours ago

awful service, lie to customers

I started service with AT&T and when I came home I found there is no coverage with at&t at all - zero coverage. I tried to use wifi calling, but for t

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

100% increase in State, County and City Surcharges?

Has anyone else noticed a 100% increase in their wireless plans Surcharges? I’ve asked repeatedly for an explanation as to why the State, County and

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

What is the Access for Smartphone 4G LTE w/ VVM charge?

Cell phone

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Infinite Loop When Trying To Dispute Charge

I called a bunch of Canadian phone numbers on my mobile phone thinking they were US numbers. I immediately called AT&T to admit my mistake knowing I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago