Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

How am I using WhatsApp if AT&T “took my number “??

Yesterday my phone started saying “no service”so I then restated my iPhone no change . later then I was on iMessage sending a message and it kicked me

ATT website has lost all payment information and won't accept new payment options.

ATT website has lost all payment information and won't accept new payment options. Of course... the chatbot is useless and I can't find a human to spe

posted 

an hour ago

College International Student

Hi, I’m an international student in college and went home on mid April. I won’t be back ‘til the last week of July. That’s more than 3 months. I was w

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

My account credit has been removed turning my phone off

I have traded in two iPhones for my iPhone 11 Pro Max’s on the account. We were given a $700 credit PER PHONE totaling in a $1400 credit. The collecti

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Att friends and family account

can i seperate my bill pay on a family plan with my installments

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T shut down my MiFi and tried to gouge me for costly plan change

A few years ago my family was a test area for the AT&T MiFi and we got a 500 GB for $100 a month plan. We were told we could have this plan forever as

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Do I have to apply 4 lines at the same time to get discount?

Take AT&T UNLIMITED ELITE for example, we can get discount if we apply more than 1 lines (2, 3 or 4 lines and above). I wonder if I should apply 4 lin

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

How can you talk to a person?

My account is being billed erroneously, and there is no option to talk to a human anywhere on the website, and there is no way to call in and talk to

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

service

i have talked to att in hutchinson ks and they said they dont see me owing 531.00 at all bianca told me you dont owe us anything and that we are prep

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

RReturned my old phone and got $60 instead of the $200 they told me about

I upgraded my phone which was a 7 and got the 10 and I did it after I received a message id get you to $200. Then I got a $60 gift card and was told i