Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

T
Representative outright lied about charges

When I activated my account for a hotspot device only the agent told me the plan I was signing up for was unlimited and that speeds would slow down af

Questions

Misinformation from AT&T customer service rep about prorated refunds

I was thinking about switching to a different carrier, and called the AT&T loyalty department to see if they can find a cheaper plan that worked f

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

28 minutes ago

Questions

Unauthorized payment

How do I stop the "auto pay" from taking money from my credit card for an old number I NO LONGER USE? This has been going on for the last 6 months.. H

Questions

Cancelled AT&T wireless but can't get pro-rated refund

On June 9, 2020, my AT&T wireless account for two lines was terminated and transferred to another provider. The pay period 5/29 thru 6/28 was paid for

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Questions

Trade-In Issue

I am having kind of similar problem I did a trade and mail back my phone back in April 23rd til this day they have not received it and are charging me

Questions

Free phone scam

Scam! Why are you charging me for a phone that was free with the purchase of another! Constant problems with at&t!!!!I want this fixed!

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Automatic Draft

When I set up my account at AT&T store I set up automatic draft. I don’t want to pay my bill twice. Can you check on that?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Call log

We have been on the account for this time. If you looked at mine and the other user our data calls and text have been logged for everything

Questions

International calls

How do I prevent or block international calls? I have an international call on my bill that wasn’t made and am concerned it was fraud and want to prev

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Waiving Data Overages

AT&T announced they are waiving data overages through June 2020. I applied for this waiver through the AT&T website. It’s been three billing

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts