Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

A
Changing plan - no smartphone access discount?

Hello, I currently have Mobile Share Plus - Business 3GB with 4 lines and currently pay a little shy under $150 (tax + fee + discount). All smartphone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Better plan available - At&t keeps me paying more?

Currently I have a $60 prepaid plan with 8GB and roll-over data, also with calls and data roaming in Mexico and Canada. When I went to my account toda

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 hours ago

Questions

Charged for lost phone

I mailed back a phone via a warranty replacement with the box and pre paid label AT&T sent me. They're claiming its not been received, have charge

Questions

International charges

I am being charged for an international call for 54min that I did not place. $216 + $57 taxes. I never place international calls. There is no way som

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

8 hours ago

Questions

Military Discount?

What documentation do I need?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

9 hours ago

Questions

Billed for unwanted Add-ons.

One week ago I move my service from Verizon back to AT&T. I took advantage of the Samsung Not 20 5G phone offer and traded in my two S8 phones. I

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

10 hours ago

Questions

We cant verify your Credit.....

Yesterday I got together a pretty good looking figure for my finances through ATT with two lines (I need minimal communication, yet every other retail

Questions

Complaint

Totally shocked when I shouldn't be. I moved service from Verizon in July when I bundled my Direct TV and cell phone. I was told I would receive a $15

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

13 hours ago

Questions

AT&T

Don’t go through them. They are a joke. No one knows what they are doing. They usually can’t help but give you $5 off here & there to “help you ou

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

14 hours ago

Questions

Usps or at&t lost phone, now I have to pay?

I've spend approximately 12 hrs on the phone that has spanned a few months. I have provided At&t with the tracking number that they gave me to shi

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

15 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts