Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Need help getting phone taken off my bill

I bought a phone directly from Samsung, but on the AT&T payment plan. I returned the phone because it was not working properly when received.Samsung h

posted 

Yesterday at 11:33 PM

• 

Last response by 

1 hour ago

Fraudulent wireless billing

In February and April 2018, after noticing that ATT was overcharging me on my family wireless plan, I invested several hours of my life talking to two

posted 

Today at 1:09 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:31 AM

ATT charging me for a trade in I sent back.

I traded in my iPhone XS in December. I got the deadline mixed up and went over my 14 days to mail in the old phone. I called ATT and the agent told m

posted 

Today at 12:02 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:21 AM

Mistake on credit report

I just check my credit report and in December 2019 placed for collection an account balance of $187 was placed on my report. By 11 ATT mobility. I don

posted 

Yesterday at 9:52 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:09 AM

Question about "up to $700 promo

I'm just posting this question so I can make sure I understand this. I read the promo to save up to $700 on select phones. I have an eligible trade in

posted 

Yesterday at 10:55 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 11:27 PM

Payment Refund Document for Wireless Home Phone

I was told to email a copy of my bank statement to [address removed]The message comes back undeliverable.

posted 

Yesterday at 4:14 PM

IMO request access site not working/granting me an ID

I have filed two applications to IMO Request access and both applications have been returned to me with separate rejections, now I've been trying to s

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 7:21 PM

checking account option not available

I just recently changed banks and dont have a debit card. I had to close account because of fraud and thats why the dishonored check. I can only pay w

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 5:09 PM

I am not seeing the multiline discount

I have two prepaid phones on my account. I am seeing the $10 autopay discount for each line but I am not seeing the multiline discount. ??

posted 

Yesterday at 5:03 PM

Old bill

I need to pay an old bill

posted 

Yesterday at 3:13 PM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 3:19 PM