Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

V
Scam Alert?

Received this text message earlier called the number said my debit card was froze press 1 reactivate ,my payment wasn’t even scheduled looked up the i

Questions

COVID-19

I am on a family unlimited plan with 15gb of Mobile hotspot. I am also not in a area where internet is available. I do have an ATT wifi voice plan als

Questions

Cancelation

Hi, I thought I've used a prepaid sim and I stopped auto pay to cancel the plan last month. Apparently, it was not the prepaid since I've got the b

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Account bill

I want to make a payment for my postpaid account, and the payment option shows that I can use gift cards to pay the bill. Is the gift card any prepaid

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Autopay discount?

Does AT&T still offer a discount for signing up for Autopay with a Debit Card? I have 2 lines on the 9GB Rollover plan with unlimited talk and tex

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel a line

My daughter and son are now old enough to get their own  accounts. My son is leaving for boot camp next month and my daughter is moving out. How do I

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

New Customer Payment Issues

I've started a new contract with AT&T for 5 lines on monday. I was supposed to receive 5 devices and paid the required amount at a AT&T person

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Complaint Email

Is there an email address for a complaint department with AT&T?

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

AT & T will not give me credit for paying for two plans for the same service!

In Nov. 2019, I purchased a new phone and a new plan from an AT &T store. When I received my bill in Dec. 2019, it was twice the amount. I called

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

WIRELESS

Reactivation time on cell phone after making payment.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts