Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

F
Wireless deals not honored as committed

Hoping I will get some sort of direction in here, I signed up 3 Lines Wireless by calling ATT and was advised about Nurses discount so I promptly port

Questions

Teacher discount never applied

This is the 3rd billing cycle and still no discount. We are paying over $40 more than promised a month because of this. We switched to att hoping to s

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

41 minutes ago

Questions

Chat service is a joke

I’ve tried getting a human to response in chat over 15 different occasions with no luck. Every time it says the wait is over 15 minutes and the connec

Questions

refund

my order was cancelledon 11/03/2020,why haven't i been refunded

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

jimcooke 

an hour ago

Questions

My bill isn't exactly what it's supposed to be it's way too high

When I went to the store to switch my prepaid to a plan and add a line and get some internet hotspot hi-rez only going to spend $140 at the most for a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Walton4 

5 hours ago

Questions

1 charged for 2 wireless

I just noticed that there are 2 lines and you have been charging for 2 i-watch access since my daughter went to ATT store to get access for her watch

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

8 hours ago

Questions

AT&T Next Trade In Promo

I shipped back 2 iPhone XS Max after I received my 2 iPhone12 Pro Max via USPS using the return label provided. I tracked it recently and it says it i

Questions

Calls not appearing on my bill

Last week one of the phones on my account received several calls form the same number, a person that I know. Unfortunately, the user of that phone del

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Teampossible  

11 hours ago

Questions

My expirience

This company constantly increaing price from month to month vithaut notifications Lying and unable to solve any issue wait time ti get somebody on the

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

11 hours ago

Questions

Charges

Why do they charge for a shared plan and then also charge for each individual thing that you have on account.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts