Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

10 GB Promotion

No deduction from ATT’s FREE additional 10 GB promotion, which is expiring in 2 days on 5/28. The GB’s are deducted from my own account, leaving only

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

installment payments

i have 14 of 30 installment payments made on a phone my son dropped in the pool so i've ordered a replacement with a deduct of $168. will i have to f

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

BOGO Free iPhone 11 deal

I got my phones on the BOGO Free deal, on the 30 month installment plan. If I pay my main phone off, will the second/free phone be paid off automatica

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Overbilling

I was promised on the on-line chat that I would get free iphones for switching over to AT&T. I have called customer service and they continue to dire

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Credit back the amount for prepaid if I port the number

Will AT&T credit back any amount if I port my number to a different carrier ? My billing date was (auto payment ) 25th Of May. Just want to know if I

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Assessed restocking fee for even exchange

I was assessed a restocking fee for a device I had exchanged within the 14-day window.

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Payment Failure

I haven't add anyone to our plan. There are five people in our plan totally. We haven't add anyone to our plan. However, it didn't renew on time. Afte

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Service

I canceled my service before the 14days and that was on July 21 2019 and it’s May 26 2020 and they are charging me over a $1,000 for the phone . The p

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Not honoring quoted price

I received a quote emailed to me by a representative that came to my house. He offered the sun and moon free phones and a 166.27 bill for 3 lines. For

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Data Plan Options

Hi,I have a wireless service via ATT (iPhone).I could not find anything cheaper than $47 monthly payment. Given that we are all at home, using WiFi,

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago