Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data plan during COVID-19 pandemic

The last time I asked this question it was merged with another without my permission. I do not use HOTSPOT so my question should not be merged with a

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 minutes ago

Can I switch from prepaid to monthly?

I would like to know how easy it is and if the plans are any better if I go to monthly plan instead of prepaid?

payment wrong

I changed my payment option last month, but today I realized that the old card was still charged. What should I do? Can I cancel this payment?

I NEED HELP

Ive had THE WORST EXPIERENCE WITH BOTH THE ASSISTENT MANAGER & THE MANAGER of the at&t store on rosevelt in Chicago. Yamil assistant manager and Sale

False billing practices

I recently added a line to my wireless account. I was told it would be an extra $40/month. I received my first bill and it's an extra $140/month. Thi

posted 

21 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Reduced Rate Suspension

Hello, I'm an international student going to college in the US. I will be outside the US for around 5 months so I wanted to request a reduced rate sus

Installment plan

I traded in my phone for an iPhone 11 Max Pro and was eligible for $300 off my new phone for my trade in. I understand the discount won’t be applied u

WiFi Calling International

I have a daily 9.95 charge for International service that allows access to my account at no extra charge for data and no additional charge for Interna

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Has AT&T increased insurance fee’s and plan without your authorization?

I recently checked one of my bills and noticed I was getting charged $8.99 for my protect advantage insurance for 1 premium which is normal as I signe

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

False assurance by Customer Care Agent and subsequent indifferent behavior

I saw a big rise on my Feb 2020 bill and found one of the 7 lines on my family plan had an international charge. One of the lines was suspended for ab

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…