Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Pre-paid account

I have a pre-paid service with AT&T but I am in the United Kingdom and want to pause my account but not lose the phone number, until I can go back to

$15/month phone adds more than $100/month to bill!

I ordered a new phone for my daughter online yesterday because her's is broken. Everything seemed fine - $15/month for the phone, sales tax due on th

transfer billing by tomorrow

I was laid off from my company which currently pays for my phone plan. I'd like to open an ATT account and transfer the billing to me. How can I get a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Apple phone

Will my bill increase if I buy an Apple Watch?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Double payments

There are two payments taken out of my account 1 3/26 and one 3/27 Please explain

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Canceling a payment when you can‘t sign into your AT&T account

Hello,I‘ve been having problems trying to cancel my AT&T Prepaid. Recently I had to leave the US very abruptly because of Covid-19 and now in Germany

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

$15.00 special covid-19

Read article that AT&T and Cricket are offering $15.00 deal (unlimited talk text and data) for existing prepaid customersHow to sign up for that?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Unknown Charge

I am a UK resident. I visited Orlando from February 22nd to 29th, but I didn’t use any AT & T service,and I didn’t use any mobile communication servic

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

My plan, billing and account

I paid my installment plan off and my bill never changed it was 230 a month and now that I pad my installment plan off it should only be my service pl

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Billing Issues Still Unresolved

I have called, emailed, live chat, and gone into stores. How can I be charged for 11 different insurances on a total of 4 devices. I was told I wou

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…