Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

S
Sent back broken phone via Asurion claim, ATT say they never received!!!

Hi, I dropped and smashed the screen on my Note 10 plus, I filed a claim and received a replacement via FedEx. I wiped the broken phone and packed

Questions

How can I check my bill before my billing cycle ends?

I just got two new iPhones along with cases wireless chargers and protection plans don’t want to wait until the end of my billing cycle to know my to

Questions

Returned Equipment Lost

I see some people had this same issue but I didn't see how some people resolved the issue. I ordered a new Samsung cell phone online and returned the

Questions

Upgraded line and lost half of auto pay discount

I opted to upgrade one line to Unlimited Elite (from Unlimited Extra). When doing so the summary of charges indicated that my monthly bill would incre

Questions

phone bill

my phone bill is way too high and i would like to know why my bill is so high when i personally have not made any changes.

Questions

Feel your frustration

Happens too often to us consumers

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

6 hours ago

Questions

Why is the 55 Unlimited Plan only available to customers who live in Florida?

Shame on you AT&T. You are discriminating against me because I live in Pennsylvania.  I guess it's time to look for a new wireless carrier.&

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

6 hours ago

Questions

Billing statement for reimbursement

I have something called a combined account (family plan for wireless which includes my number plus 2 others from my family. For claiming a reimburseme

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

karthikd_ae 

7 hours ago

Questions

Promo deal not honored

I have been a At&t customer for 20 years, last April I received a promotional deal for the iPhone XR for 5$ a phone. I bought multiple phones for

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Sand2water 

7 hours ago

Questions

ATT Trade-In Program Promotional Card CANNOT be activated

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue - I traded in my iPhone and in return, I received an "AT&T Trade-In Program Promotional Card" (which

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

chandu1994 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts