Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

M
Bill

We just upgraded to iPhone 11 and the price listed was $15.00/ month but now it is saying $21.67 month on the confirmation email. Whats up?

Questions

Has anyone been able to get bill corrections caused by DECEPTIVE DISCOUNT OFFERS?

While shopping for new phones and new service I put 2 iPhones in my cart and it showed a base cost for 2 lines of Unlimited Starter for a base price o

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change Payment due date

Can I change my payment due date for my post-paid wireless account?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Varalakshmi 

6 hours ago

Questions

My WiFi get pay almost 90 dollars and what happen

before my WiFi pay 50 dollars per monthly’s and a few weeks ago my WiFi and my computer get hacked it and why this month have to pay almost 90 dollars

Questions

Avoid this company!!! Bait and switch tactics on consumers

I upgraded my phone to unlimited starters because it was literally the exact price I was paying for 9gb a month. They told me on the phone that I was

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 hours ago

Questions

In Home Experts Fraud

An in home expert came to my house a year ago with Direct TV. Promised two free phones and a year later I'm still dealing with the issues. I'm charged

Questions

Frustration with AT&T

I am an ATT Customer of Phone & Internet service and moved from Verizon in Jul'20. Its quite sad that the promises by Sales executive are not kept

Questions

Order Status

I submitted my order everything was fine got my order number and everything about 10 minutes later it says it's cancelled why

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

11 hours ago

Questions

Autopay did not work

I was enrolled in autopay. It did not work and my service was shut off. I went online and paid WITH THE SAME PAYMENT METHOD autopay had on file and ch

Questions

Combined Billing Prevents Exercise Of Upgrade Option

I am a completely frustrated ATT customer. I have combined billing for 3 wireless devices, home internet and phone. I pay for Next Up and was offered

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts