Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Att port in and trade in deal

Who do I contact?? I had sign up for att on Nov 12 2019 the had a 950 off trade in promo for note 10 so I traded a galaxy phone and ported my number

Settlement Credit

I got a notice that I'd be receiving a credit for their data plan settlement by March 3. No credit showed up by then so I thought it would be on the n

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Billed for service i never had

I owe some kind of a bill that was put in my name a few years ago but this incident wasn't me. I've called and reported this as soon as I heard about

Ripped off by at&t

I'm getting robbed by at&t. My friend has cricket for less than a year and is paying 45 a month for unlimited and he is recieving a free unlimited h

Cancel my autopay

I have an auto payment plan and I want to cancel my plan right now since I'm in South Korea. But I don't know my AT&T ID and password. So, I talked to

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

AT&T BOGO credit billing issue

I used BOGO offer in Costco - upgraded one phone, and brought in a new line in Jan. 2019. The phone I wanted was not available in the store, so ATT cr

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Offer on 2 out of 4 trade-in is still pending after multiple calls to customer service center

I switched from Verizon to AT&T around thanksgiving last year and my misery started since then. I had switiched under the offer of getting USD 700 per

No credit for my BOGO

Hi,I ordered 2 iPhone Pro Max on 10/15/2019, the last day of the BOGO promo. At the time, there were no more ads about the promotion on the AT&T websi

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

At&t B0G0 FRAUD!!!!!

I was told I was getting a bogo promotion and after much aggravation of being sent the wrong phones twice and the second phone being canceled, by them

Fraudulent Hard Inquiry

Today I received a notification from Equifax that I had a change on my credit report. I checked into it and a hard inquiry from AT&T appeared today. I

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…