Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

H
How do I get ATT to correct my bill

I have been trying for 3 months for ATT to correct my BOGO discount.  I have spent over 10 hrs on the phone trying to get help, constantly get transfe

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Worst customer service ever

Wish there were more choices for cell phone providers, because AT&T really doesn’t care about it’s customers. I tried going into the store, going on l

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

38 minutes ago

Questions

upper management contact

Does anyone know how to contact upper management? I have been trying for over a month...

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Change Billing Due Date

My monthly paycheck won’t be available to me at the beginning of each month during this Covid 19 issue. How can I get my billing due date moved to la

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Billing Payments

Dear AT&T,    I would like to discuss about my monthly payments. Currently I am not in the US and won't be able to use the AT&T carrier in my home cou

Questions

Nothing is correct with your service

Ya I have about 30 questions actually. Why do you y’all still a device listed under my number that says it needs to be paid off before I can upgrade m

Questions

Viewing a phone bill

When you are looking at your bill online, does it show texts and calls between you and someone else who is also on your plan?  Or will the bill just s

Questions

ATT FAILED TO CHARGE FOR PHONE BILL

I am enrolled with AutoPay on my service plan. I had a phone bill payment due on 7/7/20 for $87 and I did not have sufficient funds in my account, tho

Questions

Huge Billing for an Accidental/unknowingly made international calls - 3000$

I clicked some link in email and it ended up as an International Call and I received a Huge Billing of around 3000$ . I was not aware that Internation

Questions

Bill jumped $40

Hello,   I recently had to upgrade a old Iphone that was on its last legs, and no longer held a charge. My mother had an old SE phone, and upgraded to

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts