Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Billing

I normally have unlimited, what I want to know is since ATT is not charging overage fees ect, for those with smaller packages, am I going to receive a

posted 

15 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

9 minutes ago

Autopay

Can I pay before autopay kicks in or does it have to autopay in order to get the discount? TIA!

posted 

21 minutes ago

• 

Last response by 

18 minutes ago

Collect

I have a bill that went into collections that i would like to pay off, after that bill is paid off i would like to go back to att is that possible my

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Reverse payment please help

Good evening my name is Martha (Edited to remove personal information) and I had made a payment arrangement to pay 4/8/2020 in April 8th. Then I recei

Already charged my account $55 but changed to $15 plan before due date

I made changes to my plan since my lay off and went from the $55 plan to the $15 plan but it looks like I’m getting charged for both and the $55 was c

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Can I still pay my bill in person during covid

Can i still pay my bill in person or do i have to pay with a card..& would my payment be processed immediately

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

"Free phone per line" Holiday Offer was NOT free!

In January, 2020 I was offered a "Holiday Special" of get a line/get a phone. I was told this was an extension of an offer made in December, Buy one g

Discount

I was told that I qualified for a discount on my bill when I enrolled for AutoPay. My first AutoPay payment has been drafted from my account and credi

Autopay discount

I was told that I qualified for a discount on my bill when I enrolled for AutoPay. My first AutoPay payment has been drafted from my account and credi

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Very poor to no signal, even worse customer service

For a month now, we've had extremely poor signal/service from our home. There's been no change on our end to provoke it. I've called twice regarding t

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…