Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Why did my bill go up over $33 with no service changes to my account?

My bill went up from $288 last month to $313 this month with no changes to my account or explanation why. Looking for that explanation. Also curious

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

employee account- who do i call for a credit?

I was going to add a line to my plan 2 months ago, but the order did not go through and I cancelled it. I called the regular AT&T line and they told m

Unlimited Extra plan comparison is deceptive

The Unlimited Extra is listed as a base plan price of $175 for 5 lines. There is a separate $10/mo/line discount for Autopay. The Autopay discount is

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

In app purchases

I have been trying to purchase some stuff for some games in an game app. But it keeps declining. Any help would be great.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Your customer service is a joke...

all I want to do is pay my MF bill...your website has been "unable to process my request" for a week now, and when it finally gets around to it, my ba

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Account credits

Has anyone else had a substantial amount of credits added to their account recently? Ever since this covid business started my account is credited eve

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Billing

This is Jenny, I currently left US and want to stop my prepaid services for about three months. However, what I only have now is my phone number and I

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Why does ATT lie about fees and rob from your account?

Your loyalty department lied and doubled my bill when I called to reduce it because of covid. I had to cancel my account over it so I wasn’t locked in

How to file a formal complaint against at&t?

I am wanting to file a formal complaint against at&t, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I read that you can not sure at&t. We are being charged alm

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Final Bill

I called to cancel my phone lines in October/November of 2019. I made sure it was my last bill! Now I find out that AT&T never canceled my applewatche