Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Worst customer service

ATT has the WORST curstomer service I have ever experienced. I help my elderly parents with their monthly payments and recently they cut their service

Missing promo credits

Bought 3 phones in December and traded in 3 phones but only two of the promos are showing in my bill. That’s 4 bills! The other two showed up 3 bills

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

42 minutes ago

MyAtt app

I have been a customer for several years but when I go on the app it tells me my first bill isn’t ready. I used to be able to go on the app and make l

BILLING EMAIL VERIFICATION CODE

I'm trying to change my billing email address but it keeps saying a code has to be sent via text message but I do not having texting on my phone...it'

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Group one charges

Could someone please explain what and why I have group one charges on my ATT Cell Phone bill?  My bill also has the amounts for each of my cell phones

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Accepted Solution

data limits

I have wireless home phone/internet. Is ATT waiving data limits for this device. I am getting conflicting info. I have received two emails warning

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Residential Wireless Account

What exactly is meant by a residential wireless account? I am anticipating a data overage on my account and see where it says that data overage fees

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Trade in Credit

Traded in an iPhone XS from Sprint to sign up for AT&T, I was told I would get a credit every month but it has yet to occur. Have contacted you guys e

posted 

3 hours ago

Paying for part of the phone plan

We where about to upgrade my sons phone, but wanted to pay for part of the total value so we can lower monthly payments. Is this possible?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Autopay during covid19 finanacial difficult

Should i turn off my autopay due to covid finacial difficulty? And would i loss my discount if i turn of my autopay?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…