Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

D
Chat agent on ATT.com persuaded me to change my wireless plan quoting one price. Now the plan is much higher.

So after all is said and done, the agent yesterday told me my new plan would be $110 per month for four lines, with varying internet packages for each

Questions

Past Due Balance

I have receive notification that I owe on a closed account. I've spent close to 2 hours on the phone with various departments at AT&T in order to

Questions

ATT WIRELESS INTERNET

This is the absolute worse company I have ever dealt with in my life. I sign up for your wireless internet and good faith that you swore to me that y

Questions

Returned phone not received

I returned my IPhone 11 Pro Max within the 10 days it told me to when I upgraded to the IPhone 12 Pro Max. This was sent back about 2 weeks ago. I jus

Questions

Sent old phone using inaccurate label

Received my upgraded phone the end of October and sent back my trade-in-phone using the label provided. A week later I received a separate trade in la

Questions

Out right liars

I have had horrible internet service for the past yr it’s been totally frustrating. You call CS. and it goes in one ear and comes out the other. I fi

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

how to pay my cell phone bill

My cell phone bill is in automatic payment but my bank card number was changed last week. I do not have the information to the account to pay this mon

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 hours ago

Questions

Re-new accessories contract without my approval

I do have accessories could me pay off on last Oct and another line will be completed pay on this Nov. But there my bill showed up renew contract with

Questions

Accepted Solution

Mis-Lead Information

I was in a local BJS store on November 6, 2020. I was approached by a representative from Smart Circle Retail. They asked me who was my current carrie

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

DavidRT 

11 hours ago

Questions

Trade in

So I trade in my iPhone X that cost me 1,150$,so I could get the 700$ off for my 12 pro max,and the gentleman that sent me the shipping materials told

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts