Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Charges on my bill for additional insurance I didn’t approve

Starting on oct 2019 att decided to add a 6.01 additional insurance for 2 of my 5 lines that I have. When I seen this charge I asked how it was able

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Tracking Number

Hello I got a question about a tracking number

Data plan changes without consent

To start off I’m beyond frustrated at this point. I’ve been speaking to AT&T customer service the majority of the day and feel as though nothing reall

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

10 GB Promotion

No deduction from ATT’s FREE additional 10 GB promotion, which is expiring in 2 days on 5/28. The GB’s are deducted from my own account, leaving only

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Anyone remember “Save upto $1000” on iPhones back in November last year?

Last November 2019, I saw a promotion where AT&T was offering “Save up to $1000” billing credit for iPhone 11 models near Thanksgiving holidays. It

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Over charges of usage

my bill is to high. there was some charges for going over the usage, would like to be credited back.

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Where to write a review on AT&T

AT&T attempts to win customers with super low and affordable data plan, but no changes to its customer support. Over the course of three days, I spoke

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

installment payments

i have 14 of 30 installment payments made on a phone my son dropped in the pool so i've ordered a replacement with a deduct of $168. will i have to f

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

BOGO Free iPhone 11 deal

I got my phones on the BOGO Free deal, on the 30 month installment plan. If I pay my main phone off, will the second/free phone be paid off automatica

posted 

11 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Overbilling

I was promised on the on-line chat that I would get free iphones for switching over to AT&T. I have called customer service and they continue to dire

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago