Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Double charged for one phone

I had two phones on the same account. On my bill, each installment charge shows the phone number of each persons phone. My ex husband let the account

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

39 minutes ago

Late payment and credit

I was a few days late on my payment. Will this show up on my credit as a late payment?

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Why I'm Not able to place WhatsApp calls

Call couldn't connect Couldn't place called because your phone's cellular network prevents WhatsApp calls

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

A temporary system problem prevents us from processing your request right now, but we are working hard to fix the issue as soon... (UBCI01)

I'm trying to set a billing email address and confirm paperless billing to ensure I get the autopay discount. I keep getting this error. I've contac

Fraudulent activity by AT&T

AT&T is trying to charge me for a service I never received. I tried to add a second line to my iPhone. For contract reasons it could not be added. The

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Data Plan Options

Hi,I have a wireless service via ATT (iPhone).I could not find anything cheaper than $47 monthly payment. Given that we are all at home, using WiFi,

Data Plan Charges for an Apple Watch not owned

In Jul/Aug of 2019 we upgraded a series 3 Apple Watch to a Series 5 with AT&T. My wife spent 3+ hours on the phone w/AT&T to get the watch working in

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Astronomical bill sent to collections and ruined my credit

I had been an Att customer since 1998 and I had no complaint. They gave me great customer service, their products were top notch and I hd reception i

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

mms message

My bill shows I received an MMS message on a certain day and time when I did not. Normally texts from the number that it came from always show up as

Is there a delay in autopay?

I received a confirmation from AT&T that my autopay payment was processed. But the funds are not yet removed from my bank account. My bank sees no pay

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago