Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Hotspot speeds still very slow

I used up the rest of my hotspot some time last week but was surprised once I learned that AT&T would be adding more data to unlimited plans with hots

False assurance by Customer Care Agent and subsequent indifferent behavior

I saw a big rise on my Feb 2020 bill and found one of the 7 lines on my family plan had an international charge. One of the lines was suspended for ab

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Bill info

My bill went up not much but like 5 or 6 bucks I looked at my bill and figured out what parts went up but I have seen nothing as to why they went up a

innaccurate credit reporting

I had an at&t collection from 2014, when I purchased my home 3 years ago this collection came up. I then paid off the balance due and had a receipt fr

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

BILLING

I MADE A PAYMENT TWICE, CAN I DELETE ONE OF THE PAYMENTS IF IT HAS NOT POSTED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT?

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Trader Joe's Employee Discount

Hello there! My husband has been a Trader Joe's employee since December of 2019. We have heard that we could get discounts on our at&t bills each mon

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data plan during COVID-19 pandemic

The last time I asked this question it was merged with another without my permission. I do not use HOTSPOT so my question should not be merged with a

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Linked accounts

I signed up for the wireless phone service and AT&T Internet on the same day I got my service with the Internet on one day and I got my cell cell phon

False billing practices

I recently added a line to my wireless account. I was told it would be an extra $40/month. I received my first bill and it's an extra $140/month. Thi

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Deceptive practice

Told if one thing and actually received another

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…