Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

B
Data plan

Ok it says if I pay it's supposed to be good for 30 days but infact says I will have to renew by the 12th which is only 18 day I feel u have already g

Questions

Service

why would you suspend an account that’s 12 years old for 12 days late? I will be looking for new service else where! No thanks att!!

Questions

Change of address to unrecognized location

I have recently moved to a new building and my profile will not allow the proper address.

Questions

Unable to view past call and text history

for 3 weeks i have been trying to get help and i keep getting left on hold or hung up on. i can only view my current call history. anything other than

Questions

Store trade in and still being charged

I traded a phone in at the store and just realized they are still charging me. What can I do about this?

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

LisaD 

2 hours ago

Questions

Post to: where can I write a review of AT&T?

My husband and I have been AT&T customers for more than 20 years.  I cannot believe that this once-great company has lost its way so badly.  Their cus

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

billy212121 

3 hours ago

Questions

Billing breakdown

Why does AT&T charge me an extra $35 each month? Calling it an access fee for accessing the cloud? I have an iPhone X

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

4 hours ago

Questions

Collection notice sent to me

An email was sent to me stating that my account was in cancel status, and I had been sent bill. If I did not pay bill it would be turned over to a col

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

Free Galaxy S10e Promotion

Did anybody sign up for free Galaxy S10e promotion during July, 2020? Every AT&T representative cannot find this advertisement and expect customer

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 hours ago

Questions

NEED CORPORATE EMAIL ADDRESS TO REGISTER COMPLAINT

Would like to post strong complaint to corporate office. need postal address and email address. thanks

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts