Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Data Charges on iPhone 11 Pro Secondary Line

Before calling either Apple or AT&T tech support, I’m going to check here in the online world to see if I’m missing something obvious. Sorry if this

Data Plan Options

Hi,I have a wireless service via ATT (iPhone).I could not find anything cheaper than $47 monthly payment. Given that we are all at home, using WiFi,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Phone and text messages and content

How long does at&t keep phone and text records? Can the account owner request this information? Do they keep content of the text?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

I am getting someone else's bills by email

I am getting someone else's bills by email. I spent hours a month ago with AT&T (on hold and talking to various people) and was told they couldn't tel

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Charged for traded-in phone and cannot get money back for 6 months!

I traded in my old iphone in the beginning of January for my current phone. AT&T claims it never received the old phone. I used the shipping label AT&

False information provided by AT&T to make a sale

I purchased an AT&T wireless phone plan and phones based on the advertisement and salesman for AT&T. Three months later AT&T is denying that the prom

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Using facebook messenger to text

By usng facebook messenger to text show up on my phone bill using WiFi or 4g?How private is using this app?

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

paying off and unlocking an iphone

Alright, so here's the problem: My sister recently filed bankruptcy, and gifted an iphone 7 plus, that appears to have not been paid off(i assume beca

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

I wonder if I can stop the plan for sometimes

I plan to leave America for China for about 3 months and I don't know when I will be back. So I wonder if I can stop my plan without losing my wireles

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Adding a Line

I’m on the unlimited starter plan. If I add 3 lines, will they have unlimited data too? Also, how much will it be to add per line?