Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Data Charges on iPhone 11 Pro Secondary Line

Before calling either Apple or AT&T tech support, I’m going to check here in the online world to see if I’m missing something obvious. Sorry if this

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

22 minutes ago

upgrade credit

we upgraded 2 lines in January, with the promotion of a trade in and the monthly charge being $10 after 3 months. I received confirmation when my old

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

AT&T promo not applied

A few months ago, I added two lines and the deal was to get a free iPhone, however the promotion got applied to only one line, not the second one and

Bogo rewards

Hello I am an att employee, lineman out of San Diego. I have been trying to get ahold of someone using 611 for over 3 months. I was supposed to receiv

Billing issue - Unable to get monthly trade-in credit applied to bill.

I have been attempting to get the monthly trade-in credit applied to my bill for a phone purchased in January. I have called the 800 number three time

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Autopay

Why does my app say that autopay is not ready? It shows it’s turned on and all of my banking information is in the system.

help with billing

I'M LIVID! I'm on auto-pay and charges are deducted from my banking account on the 3rd of each month. I started receiving emails that my account is

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

my current bill is not showing online, only the one from 4/20 not 5/20

need my detail be for 4/21-5/20 and it's not showing up online, only the 4/20 on is showing in current and it doesn't match amount due. Need 5/20 bil

paying off and unlocking an iphone

Alright, so here's the problem: My sister recently filed bankruptcy, and gifted an iphone 7 plus, that appears to have not been paid off(i assume beca

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Accepted Solution

enhanced recovery

I had this company calling my family when clearly my contact information is on my credit report. My family has all right to press harassment charges a

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago