Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Billing Escalation for my account.

Me and My wife switched from AT&T Pre-paid to post paid after we were sold an upgrade offer plan on December 12, 2019 from AT&T storeGeorgia Tech, Atl

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

BEWARE - AT&T does not honor advertised promotions on their website

On Jan 28, 2020, I saw a promotion on AT&T's website that you could get the iPhone XS for only $10 per month for a total of $600 in bill credits by ju

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Upgrade plan

I am trying to change my plan and I keep getting the message "we didn't expect this to happen please try back later"

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Charges for a phone I don’t have.

For the last two months we’ve been charge for a phone that we do not have. Called loyalty/retention services and was put on hold for over an hour twic

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

I canceled my FirstNet Service

Hello,I amHoping for some assistance with billing. In February I purchased the new iPhone 11. In store I was told to sign up for FirstNet because I am

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Incorrect billing

I added a line in Dec 2019 with promotion free Iphone 8.From Jan 2020 iphone 8 has been charged. I have been calling for the past 5 months, each time

At&t help

How can i contact at&t customer service??

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

overcharge, bills I don't own

how can i send at&t a note since they can't work with me or solve my problem on the phone. I get tossed around to about 5 or 6 reps and in the end put

Accepted Solution

Switching Wireless Plan to Unlimited Elite

Hey, I was looking to switch the Unlimited Elite plan and saw that discounts will apply after 2 billing periods for autopay & paperless discounts, but

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Why does ATT lie about fees and rob from your account?

Your loyalty department lied and doubled my bill when I called to reduce it because of covid. I had to cancel my account over it so I wasn’t locked in