Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

high phone charges, misleading service

Hello ,I want to complain,My name: Rong (Edited to remove personal information),My wireless phone is: (Edited to remove personal information),Last mon

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 minutes ago

APPLE 65GB - Installment 10 of 30 $33.34

Can someone tell me what this is on my bill?

Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/VVM $35.00

can someone tell me what these two items are on my bill?

Plan pricing for GB

Plan pricing is to costly T mobile has unlimited data for far less. I gonna have to leave AT&T

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

22 minutes ago

Trade In Credit for a New Phone Upgrade. 3 Months Later, Still no Credit! AT&T Customer Service Nightmare!

Here's the summary of my case:Bought a new iPhone11 in December at the store. Because I'm eligible for an upgrade, was told they can waive the remaini

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

AT&T Passport

I'm stuck in Saudi Arabia thanks to my job and I'm trying to extend my international plan. I'm on a family plan and can't change anything online so I'

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

31 minutes ago

Cancelled Account Balance

My new bill cycle started on the 18th. I cancelled my service on the 23rd. I know that I paid a month in advance for my phone and data plan which I ha

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

ATT STOLE MY $500

I placed an order on 2/17/17 and was charged a security deposit of $500. I canceled the order because I was not informed that I was being charged $500

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Phone bill

You keep charging us for two numbers we don't have. My husband has spent hours on the phone with you trying to solve this issue and yet every month we

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

They steal deposits

They took 199$ for a deposit then said I needed manager to approve services which they didnt so same day while on phone I told them never mind and the

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…