Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Erroneous Charges on Wireless Bill

I've been a loyal customer for somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 years. (AT&T labeled me a "gold" member...whatever that means) Today I discovered

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

38 minutes ago

Wireless

I had been in contact with customer service a few times and made a few partial payments because I couldnt pay the bill. Last week my service was shut

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Why is my bill higher after education discount?

My bill is higher after I added the education discount

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

My first AT&T wireless bill is $177, why??

I just switched over to the Premium & More plan and also got a phone on an installment plan. When I went to the store to switch over I already paid $5

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

4 hours ago

Number Porting Issues

I've been attempting, for three days, to port two lines from Verizon to a new ATT account. I'm wanting to do it "online" because I can receive 2x$250

Dats might not have renewed

I got the message saying my plan renewed on June 1st. However within three days I already had only 750mb of high speed data left. I haven’t been using

Att Drop Calls On My Device

I am Having Drop Calls On My Device Since 10-21-19. And Yet The Phone Att Agents Is Not Interested In Solving My ProblemOr Reimbursing Me On My Line F

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

Generic device

I have 3 phones on my acct why does one of them say generic phone ? Could that be if used number sync

Service was interrupted even though it showed payment and then the system allowed a downgrade to a lesser plan than payed for?

I've been an AT&T customer for, I'm guessing a couple of years. Recently my service has downgraded in quality, which makes no sense to me since I'm l

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

Charged for a phone we returned

Hello, My husband upgraded phones and dropped off the old phone at our local store to be returned. After following up we realized the phone was never

posted 

a day ago