Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Terminate the phone plan and get the refund

Hi. I have a phone plan that started on March 12. However, I had to go back to my home country on March 14 without having chance to terminate the phon

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

7 minutes ago

What is the Protech for 4 fee?

What is this ProTech for 4 Fee$14.03? It is not insurance as that is a separate cost. I cannot find anything on it anywhere.

Billing Dispute

I started a new account in February with 3 lines. We had numerous problems with the service, so after 3 days we canceled everything, returned the one

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

24 minutes ago

Charged online but can't check credit

I was trying to set up new service and it's asking me to go ahead and make the first payment and all the setup fees but it said it was unable to do a

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

33 minutes ago

Service plan

I just just paid my bill and tried to switch my service and they cancelled my service and now I have to pay again. Why ?

Charges

Att lied to me stating that I was going to pay 135.00 per 2 lines. They end up charging 169, I put autopay and paper less and know I’m been charge 182

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Payment made but not showing on app

I made a payment 14 hours ago, just got an email saying I'm past due. Logged onto app and payment isnt showing there either, although my card shows ot

Data plan question

Why is my iPad and Apple Watch on one data plan and my iPhone on another data plan. Now I’m getting billed for 2 unlimited data plans

Billing

Pricing off

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

You should be ashamed of yourselves

Since may of last year you have charged me 30 dollars a month on both of my bogo phones. I have been lied to over and over and over again, and told th

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…