Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Need resolution for billing and I can't get it over the phone

I tried to email to an email address given by ATT chat agent....but email didn't exist, bounced back. Following is the email:(Removed personal inform

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

AT&T shut down my MiFi and tried to gouge me for costly plan change

A few years ago my family was a test area for the AT&T MiFi and we got a 500 GB for $100 a month plan. We were told we could have this plan forever as

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Issues with Returning a Device and being charged for 8 months. Next steps?

I purchased a phone online with AT&T at the end of September and immediately returned it because it was too large (11 pro max). I tried to return it

Att Drop Calls On My Device

I am Having Drop Calls On My Device Since 10-21-19. And Yet The Phone Att Agents Is Not Interested In Solving My ProblemOr Reimbursing Me On My Line F

Fraud

I too opened my credit karma and it says i have a collection with at&t for 757 yet i have never had an account with at&t. It also says it was opened i

BEWARE - AT&T does not honor advertised promotions on their website

On Jan 28, 2020, I saw a promotion on AT&T's website that you could get the iPhone XS for only $10 per month for a total of $600 in bill credits by ju

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Wireless

I had been in contact with customer service a few times and made a few partial payments because I couldnt pay the bill. Last week my service was shut

Installment payment

Hello,We recently upgraded one of our phone lines and it shows on our current bill that we are now making installment payments on 3 phones instead of

Random Upgrade Charge of $30

Charged a $30 upgrade fee when nothing was upgraded on the account. Called and after 30 minutes they took the charge off (I was told) and I was auto

Unexplained $30 "Upgrade Fee" on May Bill

What is the $30 "Upgrade Fee, One-time charge" on 4/30/20?

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago