Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Wireless Billing

Hi I am a new AT&T subscriber switched from verizon. Had worked with my NY store to ensure my monthly bill is always around $ 90. I am getting a bill

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 minutes ago

Trade / Credit reference needed

I need a phone # and email address to provide to my account manager so he can verify At&t as my credit / trade reference. Please advise

Is there a way to delete numbers from your cell phone bill

I need to delete a number from my cell phone bill

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

BOGO SCAM

BOGO?!?! the very definition of the term means you buy one and get one free! and AT&T just bait and switched me:Bait/Switch1. i added a 3rd and 4th li

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

paying off and unlocking an iphone

Alright, so here's the problem: My sister recently filed bankruptcy, and gifted an iphone 7 plus, that appears to have not been paid off(i assume beca

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Interrupted services

Why was my services suspended during covid-19 pandemic

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

Billing Account Number

I’m trying to sign up for paperless billing, and the first thing I needed to do was make an AT&T account. To make an account, I needed to enter my pho

Billing issue - Unable to get monthly trade-in credit applied to bill.

I have been attempting to get the monthly trade-in credit applied to my bill for a phone purchased in January. I have called the 800 number three time

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Data Charges on iPhone 11 Pro Secondary Line

Before calling either Apple or AT&T tech support, I’m going to check here in the online world to see if I’m missing something obvious. Sorry if this

Data Plan Options

Hi,I have a wireless service via ATT (iPhone).I could not find anything cheaper than $47 monthly payment. Given that we are all at home, using WiFi,

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago