Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

M
Trade In issue

I am having issue of not getting credit for Trade-in of three phones I ported from T-mobile in Feb 2021. After reading all the frauds related to trade

Questions

Auto Pay missed a payment

I just got a bill for twice what it should be.  It said that it will be paid by my auto pay account.  When I logged in to see what was going on it tol

Questions

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been ON THE PHONE FOR 4HRS. TRYING TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME WITH MY MESSED UP ACCOUNT.  THEY DEACTIVATED MY NUMBER AND ALL IN

Questions

Gratitude to the healthcare workers !!!!

Does AT&T provide any appreciation to the front-line healthcare workers who spend 24/7 to fight COVID19?

Questions

AT&T deceptive billing

Back in Nov 2020, I took AT&T up on their offer, trade in my iPhone XS with a credit of up to $700 on a new iPhone 12. 3 things I failed to notice

Questions

Why is my bill so high?

I just recently got started with AT&T, I selected the $65 a month plan, and got a phone that is $30 a month, with my old phone traded in, that dro

Questions

What is this short code on my phone bill for?

Why does this code keep showing up on my bill 1C0DE18334172274

Questions

Mother with Alzheimer's Unable to Cancel ATT Phone Plan

My mother has Alzheimer's Disease. She can no longer unlock her phone and she has forgotten her ATT password.  She does not remember her PIN.&nb

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay phone bill

I wanted to pay my AT&T wireless phone bill today. Every time I log in to My AT&T it only shows the bill for AT&T TV. How do I find my wireless bill?T

Questions

$300 Visa Reward card

making sure my wireless order in progress will have the $300 Visa Reward Card-new customers w/ 3 lines of unlimited (not premier)-monthly is over $145

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.