Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

Closed

Pinned

AT&T Arizona Wildfire Relief

Our thoughts are with everyone impacted by the recent fires in Arizona and our customers who have friends and family there. AT&T is working around the clock to help people prepare for and recover from these fires. For the very latest information, please refer to AT&T Providing Relief

Questions

(23251)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scam? Unwrap a Year of Wireless Sweepstakes

I received a call last night from "Ellen" with The Story House saying I had won a year of free wireless service as an entrant in one of your recent sweepstakes. She followed up with an email with several documents that I need to sign and return within 3 business days.  I recall registering for

Questions

Instant messaging

How can I view number history for my instant messaging on my bill?

Questions

Plan changed without my consent

Has this happened to you? I was on chat with representative about my cellular router not being able to connect. Going thru the troubleshooting steps and everything. I get an email that my bill went from $230 to $291! I'm still on chat and asked did my plan change from unlimited to something else? Th

Questions

re: Defective Pre Paid Phone Returned

I ordered a pre paid device Dec 8 2022 and it was defective, I took it to USPS and have my reciept. It shows on my acct phone shipped and fir me to activate. Att recieved the phone Dec 16 2022. I dont know whats going on. I called 5 tomes regarding this matter still not resolved. Makes no sense. If

Questions

Still not showing up

After dealing with rep for my problem it still not resolved and my tablet not showing up on account so guess will put with another carrier then when can see billing for tablet 

Questions

why is my bill different each month?

some months the charges are the same and other months the charges are higher but i dont understand the difference because there is no extra data being used

Questions

Plan change without my consent

My daughter went into an authorized retail store to upgrade her phone because the corporate store didn’t have any in stock. I received the receipt via email and notice that the rep change my plan. There was no discussion of a plan change. Yes, she was getting a promotion; however, we were already on

Questions

Installment question

So if I pay off my phone early , I lose the $24 credit I get every month for my phone on the installment plan 

Questions

International Day Pass - Mexico

Currently have the Unlimited Starter Plan which includes text, talk & data in Mexico. I wanted to make sure that if I added the International Day Pass to my account (because I am going to other countries before) if I would be charged as if I was using the International Day Pass while I am in Mex

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Is anyone else having issues paying a wireless account through their phone?

I've been paying with *729 for many years without issues, but I've been trying to pay this evening and it makes the "chattering" noise for a while and says due to technical difficulties they cannot process my payment. I'm then given the options of logging-in online, which couldn't happen since there

Questions

Be the first to reply

(137)
Using an eSim from local carrier in India on an iPhone 14 Pro Max that is under contract

Hello, Are we able to add a local eSim in India (from Airtel etc.) on a locked iPhone 14 (any model)? When i say locked = bought under installment plan. Any inputs would be very helpful. Thanks!

Questions

• Wireless

International calling with ATT prepaid

Making calls from Canada to the United States

Questions

• Wireless

Cancelling Newsmax and OAN

AT&T/Direct TV proving they are (Edited per community guidelines) arm of radical left. Behaving just like Twitter in embracing censorship and spitting on freedom. Why should any true American be funding their agenda? My accounts will be dropping shortly. If enough are consistent, they won’t have

Questions

• Clubhouse

Error when resetting password

Hmm… we can’t reset your password We don’t have the account details needed to complete your request. what does this mean?!

Questions

• Email

LG V60 Update

Hi , i live in europe and i bought an LG V60 from US unlocked but from AT&T , came with android 10 and since then i cant update because to do so i need to be on the AT&T network... Is there anyway to update the phone outside US? With my IMEI info and AT&T sending de update maybe?

Questions

• Wireless

Can't sign in on my TV

I'm trying to log into HBO Max on my TV, I go to hbomax.com/tvsignin and it tells me to enter the code from my TV, I enter the code, click sign in with a provider, select AT&T and I get the login screen. I enter my credentials, and I'm prompted to enter the code again. I enter the code and it t

Questions

• TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(201)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage

Is there a current internet outage affecting Wildwood Lane, Clinton, LA? And if so, what is estimated time of restoration?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution