Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25245)
Att and Costco kiosk scam

AT&T is scam. I signed up for AT&T at Costco kiosk and it was the worst decision of my life. I was paying $180 with T-Mobile for seven lines including two tablet lines unlimited everything. I was told at the Costco kiosk for AT&T that my bill will be $206 and I will have everything unlim

Questions

Scheduling payment on due date

You have updated your phone app again and this time making it again impossible to find how to schedule payment for the due date versus your insistent pay now option.   Where have you hidden that option this time, please? 

Questions

Why is AT&T so bad with customer service?

Nothing but problems since I switched over AT&T but if you need help you can't get it. I was offered a promotional gift in store but I guess it wasn't a real thing so now they are trying to get me to pay 400 dollars for the "free" gift. Which by the way was an old model smart watch they had just

Questions

Closed

ATT terrible customer service, so frustrating

I'm looking for a advice on solving my issue with ATT support. I'm getting the proverbial run around for a credit for service I didn't ask for a period greater than 90 days. I have been getting charged for an additional line since Jan 2022, This new line is tied to mistake made by ATT while upgr

Questions

I never received credit for my trade in. It's been nearly a year. What can I do?

I'm still paying monthly installments for a phone, but I traded in a phone for supposedly $800 in credits. But it still only says "started". I did a chat session with somone at att and they confirmed the trade in was received and that they finished the evaluation. But I have yet to receive any credi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Compensation for AT&T Support Screwing Up

6 days ago, AT&T phone support screwed up a number port-in from T-Mobile. Instead of replacing the temp number on my new phone, they replaced my Apple Watch number and ported the number onto said watch. The rep said they submitted a ticket and I would hear back in a day. I called back the next

Questions

Unauthorized Asurion Insurance and Nextup Added when upgraded in store - Watch out!

I upgraded my iphone at a corporate store near my house. Was asked by employee if I was interested in insurance and I said no - already have on all our phones (not AT&T).  Was asked by Next UP and I also said no - we don't upgrade early - never have.  They went ahead and added Next Up

Questions

Trade-In Credit Not Honored

I traded in a 256GB Iphone 11 Pro in perfect condition Dec 2023 for a trade-in + move from Verizon Wireless for a credit of $850.  The promotion was all over TV, came up when I used the online promotion trade-in tool, and also told I qualified (based on condition) by the agent.  I called AT&T today

Questions

Trying to make me pay for a phone they have

Well the nightmare started in October 2023. I ran into the sales rep and switched services. Never got my phones from that sale. I had to call and get a refund and Start the process all over . I then Receive my five phones. They sent me the wrong phone. Everyone eles received the correct phone.They t

Questions

Closed

I’VE BEEN CHARGED OVER A YEAR FOR A PHONE THAT WAS SHUT OFF!

I HAVE BEEN GETTING CHARGED OVER A YEAR FOR A PHONE THAT HASN’T BEEN ACTIVE IN OVER A YEAR. AT&T can clearly see this number has not been used in over a year and there is no phone connected, so why are we being charged since May of 2019 when this phone was shut off? We came in to get a new phone

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Do you split your wireless payments? If so, what do you think of the new interface?

AT&T updated the interface for splitting wireless payments across multiple payment methods. It's terrible.  It's hard to get to, the interface is cumbersome, they identify cards by name when entering the payments and by the last for digits when reviewing the payments, and if you make a par

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Phone bill assistance

Hello, I was wondering if there were anyway to help with a shut off/overdue notice on my phone bill. Unfortunately my fiance lost his job and I’m a stay at home mom. We have no income at this time until my fiance starts his new job. My children have important doctors appointments, which we will nee

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.