Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

(22617)
A
AT&T IRU discount verification

I keep getting an email that says this from AT&T IRU Discount Verification: ” FIRST NOTICE Please submit valid proof of employment within 3 days to verify your employment status or your wireless service discount will not apply.”    not sure how I should respond? There’s no place to email back or

Questions

Closed

How do I file a formal complaint against AT&T

AT&T is charging me for a phone I returned and have the receipt for.  I have spent over 2 months trying to resolve this issue.  I have been promised that my bill would be credited during this period of time. It hasnt and now my bill has gone to collection.  I am currently on hold with customer servi

Questions

Closed

How do I connect with a representative when my service has been turned off?

I've been with att since 1996. Can you believe that 1996. My service has been cut off because there was a delay in the return of a defective phone, that was replaced under warranty. The defective phone went in the mail on Friday -- Last week I spoke to a representative, who said a note was

Questions

How can you call if your phone is disconnected

I need to speak with a customer service rep but my phone is off . How can I do this if my phone is off

Questions

How do I escalate a continuous billing error?

I am completely frustrated with ATT due to their inability to rectify a simple (but expensive) billing error for my wireless plan. I've been on the phone for hours every month since July due to billing inaccuracies. In August I worked with a supervisor who absolutely assured me the problem was solve

Questions

Didn’t opt in for Next Up

Yeah hi, I didn’t sign up for Next Up when I got my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I figured I’d keep it or sell it to a friend or family member. My bill is normally around the same amount unless a late bill was incurred. This month I noticed the amount was a little higher and a new charge was labeled “Next Up

Questions

Newgistics"Lost"my return!!!!!

I dropped the phone off at my local USPS Post Office with the Parcel Select Return Service label provided to me by AT&T on 10/09/19. Today is 1/8/2020 and Newgistics has no additional tracking information regarding this return. I live in New Jersey and I've not received any type of update or confi

Questions

new phone charges to coincide with new cycle

Every time we upgrade phones, our bill is very challenging because it reflects the old charges and new charges. To help minimize the challenge, I would like to upgrade with the new cycle so (hopefully) only the new charges appear. My question is, when do the new charges begin? 1) the day we

Questions

ATT not honoring 25% off on wireless bill for internet customer

ATT has not honored 25% off on my wireless bill as an internet customer since I switched my wireless service from Verizon to ATT in June 2021. It was the promotion that I switched my service. ATT had agreed that my case has met all the requirements. At beginning, the ATT representatives just as

Questions

How do I ask my exwife to transfer phone number

I want my old number but it’s on my ex wife’s account. How do I get ATT to help send an email for transfers

Questions

This is a bogus forum

This is a bogus forum. Lead by probably people that work for AT&T they degrade the people posting on the forum when they are saying something against AT&T and then when you call them out, they delete your post and stop the thread, but they leave up there degrading comments on the customer th

Questions

iPhone Pre-Order

Has anyone else ever had the following issue and how did it turn out? I placed a preorder for an iPhone 14 Pro and an iPhone 14 Pro Max on September 9th. I was charged 140 dollars for the taxes on the two devices with an estimated delivery date of September 16th. Great! Everything is good. Wak

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.