Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(206004)
Active armor not compatible with device and Call Protect not opening up past upgrade notifications to unregister number

I have a device used for basic phone phone functions (calls for work but it's not work issued, text, and emails). Now that Call Protect is defunked and forces a upgrade to Active armor, I cannot install it due it it not being compatible on my device. Now I miss all calls that aren't in contact list,

Questions

• Features & Services

iPhone 14 no sim slot

Omg! My new iPhone 14 doesn’t have a sim port so how can I swap phones around?  I have a iPhone 12 that I use at a factory and I want to be able to switch between them??  Anybody have any ideas?  I have Att prepaid if that makes any difference. thanks

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlock the device

I tried to request an unlock on your site, but it says "We can't unlock this device because AT&T did not sell or activate it". So the process cannot go any further. I need the service request number.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Add Smartwatch to my ATT prepaid plan

Looking for TOTAL monthly cost including any taxes and fees, and if there is a setup fee.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Acp bennifits

Add acp on my account please I was approved already

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Signal indicator phone’s.

I do know it’s an AT&T site based on my phone’s signal indicator .Any idea what equipment and bands are on here?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

UNLOCKED S23 Ultra on AT&T

If I purchase the UNLOCKED version of the S23 Ultra direct from Samsung, will AT&T WiFi Calling, VoLTE and all other carrier features work?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

What do I do if the code provided by ATT does not work?

Buddy gifted me his old phone. Code provided on approval generates an error when trying to unlock. Not sure of the 'eight digit' portion of the instructions is generic, but he sent me a 16 digit code. We've reviewed the email together and it does not work. Given the threat of the phone being locked

Questions

• Phones & Devices

unlock flipflop

how can I unlock my sim permanently locked at&t alcatel flipflop which has not been active for six months of paid service.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

iPhone 14 pro poor cellular reception

Got an Apple iPhone 14 pro. Unfortunately AT&T cellular service is pretty poor on it and I’m not the only one with this complaint. My iPhone 12 Pro had better cellular service as does my husband’s current iPhone 12 Pro. Maybe it’s the esim but AT&T needs to up its game

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(60)
Active armor not compatible with device and Call Protect not opening up past upgrade notifications to unregister number

I have a device used for basic phone phone functions (calls for work but it's not work issued, text, and emails). Now that Call Protect is defunked and forces a upgrade to Active armor, I cannot install it due it it not being compatible on my device. Now I miss all calls that aren't in contact list,

Questions

• Features & Services

Trade in

I sent my trade in via shipping label provided just 2 days after receiving my new phone about 2 weeks ago, it’s confirmation (Edited as per community guidelines), and it still doesn’t even show accepted. I don’t understand how. I have pictures I took of the label before sending also!

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Apps on Samsung Galaxy

Why does it say I have 523 apps on my Samsung galaxy phone? There's NO WAY!!!

Questions

• Features & Services