AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203237)
Help beyond the third world call center.

I have been without phone service since Monday November 21st. I called in that day to have my phone moved from my Firstnet account to my Consumer account. The girl on the phone allegedly switched me over and informed me to give it about 10 minutes and everything would be complete. Ten minutes later

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Unlock request

I submitted for an unlock request on November 30th and still have not heard anything back. I checked the status and it still says in progress. Does it usually take this long?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Charged 315 for non returned phone

I’ve seen many people have the same issue with being charged a non return fee even though they returned the phone and i feel as if this is not fair! ATT needs to have a better process with returns so stuff like this doesn’t happen. Has anybody gone through this and got the fee removed?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need help understanding billing credits

I'm interested in upgrading my phone. I currently have an iPhone SE (old, old generation...), paid off several years ago, and saw through my account that I am eligible for an upgrade.  Clicked on the link to check out options, and I see an iPhone 13 listed for $5.00 per month for 36 months...a

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

I want remove the AT&T Protect Advantage service from all of our phones immediately. Can you help please

Hello. I want remove the AT&T Protect Advantage service from all of our phones immediately. Can you help please

Questions

notifications on Iphone 13 pro max

I received 2 call this morning that never rang but popped up in notifications that said "Silenced call". My ringer is on but most times it doesn't ring but have missed calls. I also have a problem with notifications not making a noise. I have looked at all the settings that I can think of but nothin

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Can not make or receive calls or texts on Fusion Z (V340U) phone

I have a AT&T Fusion Z (V340U) and I cannot sent out any calls or texts from the phone. The phone indicated there's no service & when I try to call out it says both the Cellular network & the Mobile network are unavailable. I am able to use the wifi feature on the phone though to access

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Have to call every month to get the trade-in credit!

Traded in my iPhone for a new one last year and received an 800.00 trade in. In June of this year AT&T emailed me my plan was no longer supported and to call them.  I did...they did whatever they did and in July my monthly 25.00 credit for the trade-in disappeared.  I call every month

Questions

Unlock Device

I paid off my installment plan and placed an unlock request. ATT has repeatedly denied my request due to "Device is a prepaid device, use Prepaid unlock device app on phone". I don't have a prepaid device or phone. I'm attempting to change carriers and ATT is holding up the process.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T payment processed message

Why does the e-mail I receive from ATT, confirming my payment has been processed, show Payment Method as Visa if I am paying electronically from bank account??

Questions

Be the first to reply

(89)
Unlock Device

I paid off my installment plan and placed an unlock request. ATT has repeatedly denied my request due to "Device is a prepaid device, use Prepaid unlock device app on phone". I don't have a prepaid device or phone. I'm attempting to change carriers and ATT is holding up the process.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Samsung Galaxy S8 Active wont forward emails to outlook

For about a week now my phone (Gmail) will not forward emails to my work email (Outlook). I'm not getting an error message on either end. It's just not showing up on the Outlook side.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

New service

How do I upload my Identification

Questions

ATT has no provisioning website....

Trying to get online. I can't connect. I go into settings, network, mobile plan and it tells me that ATT has no provisioning network or website. What does that mean?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Upgrade without Wife and Daughter being notified?

I want to upgrade my wife's and daughters Iphone's for Xmas, but I don't want them to get notified (Text, etc.). Can I do this online without them being notified?  Should I go into a store and do it?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Link to Upload ID When Upgrading Phone

I received an email but where can I find the link to upload my ID to verify my identity? There is only an Order # link in the email which only takes me to a page telling me my order is on hold until you receive my ID but no link to upload the ID. Can you please provide the link. I am unable to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(270)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Samsung Note 20 ultra 5g software update

So with all the talk of the new upgrade I check my phone and I am still running Android 10, why haven't I had any updates in years?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can i transfer my line to another account

can i transfer my phone and phone number from my dad’s accounts to my boyfriend’s without paying it off?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.