Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

EMO vs IMO discount

What is the different between these two discounts?

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

ATT Integrated Solutions contact phone number

We switched to ATT through an in home Integrated Solutions consultant.  We purchased internet, 2 cell phones, home phone.  We were promised buy one ge

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Why I am Getting Billed for "Free" Phones?

We got a deal, free iPhone 8s, with only tax. We paid the tax, but I am receiving bills with phone installment charges.  Phones are showing installmen

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

000-000-000 Phone number

There are outgoing and incoming phone calls for one of the numbers on my account with a number 000-000-000. I know the number is hidden, private or fr

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

VEST AT&T PREPAID

HOW CAN I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT? MY NUMBER IS (edited per guidelines)

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does anyone know of an application for financial hardship that allows an unpaid bill to be stretched out for installment payments beyond 2w

I have the ability to continuously pay the monthly plan subscription on time, but trouble is with a disputed amount that failed their credit dept's ap

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Overcharge/no refund

I implore people not to switch to AT&T!! Use any other mobile provider but AT&T!!I recently switched mobile phone carriers from AT&T to Xfinity. AT&

posted 

14 hours ago

$700 trade-in credit never received

I switched to AT&T on November 26th, 2019. At this time they had a promotion for $700 on an eligible trade-in, and $300 if you opted for unlimited tow

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

NEED HELP to ESCALATE my painful experience with AT&T

Hi, Can someone provide me where I can escalate on my issues which is never resolved by any AT&T rep. I am issues with the trade-in I did and my next

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Overcharge on bill

I bought an iPhone 8 for my brother (who is partly disabled) on my family plan. He was unable to use it and I returned it to an AT&T store in downtown

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago