Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Billing me for an upgrade I never received

I tried to upgrade my phone but it never went through, as ATT contacted me in my ATT inbox saying it must be canceled. So I canceled. Never received

Questions

Can any att employee solve a problem

I took my phone to the post office in supplied box with supplied shipping label etc. shipping method was not my choice. The smart label tracking numbe

Questions

False information by AT&T Representative over and over

I am sooo fed up AT&T Representatives giving false or wrong information to try and trick u into staying as a customer. Last week I called twice to try

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

DeRie 

3 hours ago

Questions

Installment plan: payoff amount is not accurate

My wife and I had BOGO deal for iphone XR last year. We now want to payoff the phones and leave ATT. But the current payoff amount ($299) does not

Questions

Wifi-calling from a foreign country to U.S. domestic number

This is a question about wifi-calling from a foreign country. I was traveling to Korea over this summer and made several Wifi-callings to my friend

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

eoskim0722 

4 hours ago

Questions

Gift card scam??

My husband just signed up for AT&T yesterday, we switched our 4 lines from T-Mobile. We were promised 4 free IPHONE 12 and $200 for each phone. A

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

jdabrante  

4 hours ago

Questions

Family plan

I joined my friend's family plan, she and I both suspended our lines since we're not gonna be in the US for a while. However her line has been charged

posted 

5 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 hours ago

Questions

FirstNet/Apple Watch

I just began a plan with FirstNet. I added my Apple Watch in the store, and I was assured it would only be $10/month. My bill is showing a $70 fee for

Questions

Been waiting two months for a case number to be solved.

Been waiting to find out why they started charging me for my new free phone. Nobody answers me. I hope we don't need to go to arbitration.

Questions

Billing charges that aren't supposed to occur

I recently returned my note 20 but I am still getting charged on ATT , can someone help with the refund and stopping the charging

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts