Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

J
Family account inquiries

Is there any way I could know my own billing information from my phone number if I am in a family account? I get a different bill every month. I never

Questions

Out of work due to covid

Yes can you help me I am out of work at the moment and don't have money to pay my bill wanted to see if y can help me out so I can keep my service con

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Questions

Won't let me view my att bill

I log in but I get the same message that there are issues with the site and won't let me in.

posted 

12 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Questions

Want my REFUND!!!

You guys have the returned phone. You stated several times It will be credited to my account. Now you are adding late charges too.Get this fixed. I'm

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Texting Canada from the US

While staying in the US, will I be charged for outgoing and incoming texts to a Canadian number?

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Questions

Where do I file a complaint?

My a Account is a mess I've spent three weeks asking for help only to be told in a corporate store on the phone with a department that loyalty has ref

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

New sign up verification problems

I have placed 3 separate orders in an attempt to transfer my service from Verizon and secure the $250 BYOD promotion. Each time my order is canceled a

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

lead time between receiving a bill and due date

I received my att bill via usps on the 20th and it is due on the 27th. if I was paying by usps there is no way to get toh payment to att on time. I am

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

Lied to

On June 13 I went looking to start a prepaid ax with AT&T only to be persuaded to join a contract and receive a free iPhone se 2020 with a one time do

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Collections

My phone plan got put on collections, my authorized user on the plan added several phones without my knowledge and I am working just currently in scho

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts