The Samsung Galaxy S24

The new Samsung Galaxy S24 is available now, on the nation's largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Samsung devices, including the new Samsung Galaxy S24, Samsung Galaxy S24+, and Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, or all the Samsung deals we have for everyone - you're in the right place!

Get the latest Samsung devices!

Expand all

Are you looking for other Samsung devices?

Expand all

Now, let's get that device up and running!

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Samsung solutions...

(4)

Accepted Solution

Can't unlock ATT LG V60

I want to unlock my LG V60. The phone was bought off ebay so it was not purchased from ATT but have been using it for a year now. I went through the Device unlock process. I check status and says: Denied. We can’t unlock this device because it’s not an AT&T device. Any suggestions on next ste

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

bluetooth error "an app is needed to connect this device"

I can connect Galaxy S10e to the car with bluetooth, but not to my earbuds. I had wiped my phone and reinstalled everything. After which, I can only connect my bluetooth to my car, not my ear buds. Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

esim while traveling in Europe

I would like use an esim I purchased ( not through ATT) for while I am in Europe. When I scan the qr code I get an error message stating my phone is locked. Is there a way to unlock the phone or bypass so that I may use the esim.

Questions

Join the latest Samsung conversations...

(25)
network unlock code blocked

My samsung note 9 is network locked. I have got my network unlock code from at&t. but someone put incorrect code many times then blocked and askes "enter mck network unlock code blocked. too many incorrect attempts."

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't unlock ATT LG V60

I want to unlock my LG V60. The phone was bought off ebay so it was not purchased from ATT but have been using it for a year now. I went through the Device unlock process. I check status and says: Denied. We can’t unlock this device because it’s not an AT&T device. Any suggestions on next ste

Questions

Cannot enter my address on Wi-Fi calling (Error code: ERR0093-WS)

Error code: ERR0093-WS I don't have AT&T signal in my new home, that's why I'm dependent on Wi-Fi calling. My new home was built last year but my new address is still not showing as a valid address in AT&T emergency address. I copied my address from USPS website and also tried all

Questions

Sonim XP10

Will purchasing an unlocked Sonim XP10 work on AT&T? Thank You!

Questions

transfer pin

how to get transfer pin

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.