Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo.

The power of AT&T. The freedom of PREPAIDSM.

No annual contract • No credit checks • No activation fee online

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID on America's Best Network1.

Stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. AT&T Prepaid offers pay as you go plans at a price you'll love – all with unlimited talk & text plus text to over 100 countries.

1 GWS awarded AT&T Best Network OneScore 2020. GWS conducts drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its OneScore analysis.

The latest AT&T PREPAID support...

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T PREPAID solutions...

(2)

Accepted Solution

Prepaid phone on sale and not activating.

What if I buy a prepaid device on a promotional sale, and att is assuming I will activate on a monthly prepaid plan? I only want to phone connected to wifi for my son. The problem is I can't afford to pay more. I don't plan on activating it, but I am wondering if I will be charged any fees? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data

Where can I find data (pics,videos,text) from a ph that cannot be turned on

Questions

Join the latest AT&T PREPAID discussions...

(21)
Prepaid service return

I just received a prepaid card that I ordered online and i have not used it or set up and want to return and get a refund. I already have att prepaid service and don’t need this one. How can I get this esim cancelled and get a refund?

Questions

Number change

How do I change my phone number and will it cost

Questions

Top-up unsuccessful

I topped up my phone (Mexican sim) yesterday. The 200 pesos are paid but I have no minutes and no data. I'm currently in the US but that was never a problem before.

Questions

Esim deleted before transfer and forgotten pin code for att account

My son and I both have iphones. We decided to trade. Prior to the trade the phone was reset and the eSim deleted. :/ Now neither one of our phones is working and because of this I can't sign into my icloud, I haven't used my att pin in so long i have forgotten it and I can't even receive help from c

Questions

Autopay not working on Prepaid

I set up autopay in order to refill my account $25 when the balance had dropped to zero. I am on the $3 daily plan.  My balance dropped to zero yet there was no replenishment.  I called in to tech support and was informed that for my plan, the refill only occurs on the expiration date, no

Questions

The latest AT&T PREPAID plans & devices...

Expand all

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.