Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

(22617)

Accepted Solution

Credit balance

Can I use my credit balance to pay the activation fee on a new phone via upgrade?

Questions

FirstNet - Promo Free iWatch

When I signed up for FirstNet the ATT representative explained the promo for free iWatch.  I signed up to get promo and was told after 3 billing cycles I would start seeing the monthly credit on my bill.  I'm on the 6th billing cycle with no credit.  Account is in good standing. 

Questions

Service

Anyone have another way to get in contact with customer support? Every time I try to call the number I can't understand anything the recording is saying because it cuts in and out so bad.

Questions

Faulty AIrPods

I was with a friend who bought me a pair of AirPod Pros at your Lynden Washington store as a thank you for helping her coordinate her move to Kentucky from Washington. She also spent $400. on other items as well.  I have a copy of the receipt.  I charged my AirPods and the left one will n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Rate change from 10 cents to 35 cents per minute

I am being told that my 10-cents per minute cell phone will become 35-cents per minute starting Oct. 13. My question is simply, Why? That is a 250% increase in the rate being charged. Even in a time of record high inflation, that kind of increase is totally irrational. Can anyone explain this kind o

Questions

Closed

How do you file a complaint & return unwanted/ unsolicited merchandise?

An at&t rep provided me with a host of incorrect/ non factual information to get an unsolicited sale. The calls are recorded which means they can pull it and listen to all the information. Of course she suckered me good too by stating I’ll notice a higher amount on the first bill but not to be alarm

Questions

Not Crediting Documented Payment

Tried for several days via phone and email (ucpaymentclaims@att.com and attpaymentclaims@att.com) to get a documented payment credited to my account that is showing overdue. Have a case number and provided bank documentation that proves  ATT Services received my check and converted it to elect

Questions

MONEY MONEY MONEY

Aside from illegally charging my account, and promising a $300 credit card, which I have yet to receive, I have the following questions; Why does ATT have such poor customer service? Why does it take so long to get a person on the phone? Why do you not train/educate your employees? When will yo

Questions

My phone bill is $100 more than I was told

So a couple weeks ago I was sitting on my porch on my phone and an ATT loyalty employee walked by. He had just finished up with the neighbor. He started making conversation about my phone, what service I was using (T-Mobile) and then told me if I switched over to ATT he could get me the new iPhone,

Questions

Charged for a Line/Phone we don't have. Tripled charged for insurance. For 27 months

I have an ATT account for my phone and my two kids. So, 3 phones, 3 lines. In June 2020, we bought our son a new iPhone SE. He kept the phone number from his old iPhone 7. Still, 3 phones. 3 lines. What I didn't realize until a few days ago: 1. ATT has been charging me for 4 phones and 4 lines

Questions

5G so slow

The town I live in does not have 5G. But anywhere that I travel to when my phone is in 5G it is so slow. And I mean anytime it's in 5G. I have traveled from North Minnesota to North Dakota and down to Kentucky. And again does not matter the area I am in. If it says 5G it is slow. We pay $320 monthly

Questions

Accepted Solution

Escalate?

Does anyone know how to reach out to escalate a problem with our billing? There is no email that I can give info to and the representatives I keep getting thru phone are worthless.  Would LOVE an email trail where I can actually upload a picture of my billing to get something resolved.  &

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.