Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(53398)
Returned my cell phone and did not get credit for it

I upgraded my cell phone using NextUP program and returned the old phone 3 months ago, still waiting for Customer support to help me after the phone was received by AT&T. I have called several times and apparently get lip service as nothing gets done and I am still being charged for the old phon

Questions

• Wireless Billing

No update on trade in phone I sent in on Feb 22

I sent my trade in phone and it shows it was picked up from the third party agency Pitney bowes on Feb 26. I took it to the usps on feb 22 and I have receipt. I chatted with a rep on Feb 24 and they informed me AT&T would get the trade in phone in 10 business days and it has been more than 10 da

Questions

• Wireless Account

Experian Boost does not recognize "Connect Tech" as a cell phone carrier, when you pay your bill with a credit card it no longer says AT&T

When you pay your AT&T bill now with a credit card instead of saying that the payment is for AT&T it says it is for "Connect Tech", that's ridiculous did you know that Experian boost does not recognize "Connect Tech" as a cell phone carrier? When you pay your AT&T bill with a credit card it should s

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Phone Number Given Away

I noticed around May 14th that my prepaid phone was no longer working.  On May 18th I went into an AT&T store, assuming that I'd have to upgrade my phone.  The guy in the AT&T store told me that my number had been given to someone else!  This was a number that I had use

Questions

• Wireless Account

DONT BELIEVE LIES OF THE SALES REPRESENTATIVES

They will tell you anything to trick you into having to pay more.  You can ask them over and over again if they are positive you are only going to have to pay so much and then we get the bill and it doubled! And it was so convenient that when I tried to get a supervisor they were unavailable. I will

Questions

• Wireless Billing

reserved line, says bill will be $559 dollars.

right now i am on unlimited elite 4 lines which is around 250 a month, but i filled out for a free s22 with galaxy note5 trade in, canceled it, and it still says my upcoming bills will be 600 dollars.

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Customer Service is not helpful/Need solution

i called three separate times looking for solution on my trade in status, each time was over an hour, totaling almost 5hrs on the phone with no solution. I sent in my iPhone X that was worth over $1000 and provided them tracking, yet no one can address where it is and kept me waiting for months. Me

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

No Customer Loyalty

This past year has been rough on my family; and we remained loyal customers through job loss and everything else we always worked out a way to pay our bill. Recently our bill was a day going on two days late. AT&T disconnected our services and would not restore or set up a payment arrangement fo

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

I want to change the account name if I can

My husband RON and I are separated and I would like to put our account in my name.

Questions

• Wireless Account

What do I do when my number has been transferred away from AT&T, but my iphone is still locked to AT&T ?

My number has been ported out form AT&T to a new carrier yesterday, but when the new SIM inserted in my iphone usually says "Sim Not Supported" ? I tried the process of "Unlock your device at att.com/deviceunlock " many times, it shows my IMEI doesn't match their records all the time. What do I

Questions

• Wireless Account

Turn on Text Notification of Payment

AT&T used to text and email me when my payment posted. They don't do that anymore. I called last month, and asked the call center agent to set that up again. She said she did, but the payment posted on the 19th and I didn't get notification. I use the notifications as part of my expense report t

Questions

• Wireless Billing

No help from AT&T with activate fraud case.

I have a activate fraud case on my plan.. my EX daughter in law stole our passcode, etc. went to att in lufkin Texas, upgraded MY line (936 240 3998) but DID NOT activate it.She left the store with phone still in a sealed package, told them it was a gift for someone & she would be back to activa

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Final Billing Scam

I canceled my AT&T cell phone service 3 days into the new billing cycle. Since AT&T charges the account 1 month in advance I should have only owed for those three days. I was told by customer service to wait until the final bill came in and then pay it as that would reflect the corrected bal

Questions

• Wireless Billing

ATt and eBay bundle Scam

Received a call offered to cut my bill fin half but need to pay six months in advance but need to pay with eBay go to store buy worth of 1095 dollars and then call to different number supposed to be ATt billing number they gave me a code  no I did not pay  I called ATT they told me they

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Closed

I need a mailing address for AT&T customer service

I need a mailing address for AT&T customer service to go over my payment which is not showing up

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.