Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(55126)
At&t (Edited per community guidelines)

I called the sept 21st to set up a payment arrangement for the sept 30th to pay 110.00$ I paid that 110$ on the 30th like said at 7:30am that am at 2:30pm my phone was suspended cause my account still had a balance of 110$ which was my bill for this month which was due on the 22nd today just the 30t

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Crossed border Switzerland to France

As soon as my wife crosses border from Switzerland to France, she tells me no signal. Can’t make calls or data. She cycled out her phone a few times now. What to do? I made sure she had the international daily plan, I even called ATT and they told me that she is enrolled.

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Can not remember pin

I do not have my 4 digit pin, and lost my phone. The verification not goes to my phone which I do not have. any help would be great! went to the store and online and they tell me there is no other way to access my account.

Questions

• Online Account Access

ATT website (Edited per community guidelines)

It's my month nightmare to pay ATT wireless bill. Each times I have to spend half an hour to log into the ATT website, and it always gives "the site cannot be reached" error. The web browser always got interrupted at the address oidc.idp.clogin.att.com. I tried to ping it with different server, a

Questions

• Wireless Account

support email

What is the email address of AT&T support ? The chat with support is not working

Questions

• Wireless Account

Can't get current email

Can't revamp Google. It caught in a loop. It has my old phone number in it so when it send the link I never get it. When I send it to my email it doesn't allow me to get updated emails. Also how can I get tech support without jumping over hurdles

Questions

• Online Account Access

$250 rewards per line

Hello I was wondering if anyone was told they could trade in their device and also get $250 in gift cards per line (we ported over 5) and also get the bill credits per line also right away also with activation fee’s waved.  They are promising us $1250 in gift cards and also we were charged

Questions

• Wireless Account

Canceling phone line of deceased spouse

My husband, an ATT retiree died in July. He set up our phone account and I have no idea about account information.    ATT knows he’s dead and is now charging the full consumer rate via an automatic deduction from my checking account.    I have tried to cancel his line via on li

Questions

• Wireless Account

I can't log in to see my bill I only have a cellular iPad it try to sen a verification code to my iPad but it doesn't receive sms

I can't log in to see my bill I only have a cellular iPad it try to sen a verification code to my iPad but it doesn't receive sms I just added a Apple Watch and I can't hook it up because it can't send a code to my iPad 

Questions

• Online Account Access

My phone number not listed as verification option - I am the account owner

I am trying to log on to my account online and the website wants to send me a text verification code (see below). However, it only offers to send a code to my wife's phone or my 13-year old son's phone. Not my phone. 1. How do I get my phone number listed? 2. How do I take my son's phone off that

Questions

• Online Account Access

10 cent per minute plan

After being on this plan since 2011 I got the same message as BBerg. Tech support offered no support even though I was grandfathered under the plan when discontinued for new customers. I asked since I still have a $62.00 balance on the account if I would be allowed to use it up under the 10 cent pla

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

Port out numbers

I have been trying to get in touch with somebody for a week now about the mistake that AT&T‘a loyalty/advance billing department made when they turned off my phones. I’ve been trying to get the numbers ported out but now they’re telling me that due to their mistake I’m gonna have to pay out a lo

Questions

• Wireless Account

$24,000 bill!!!

ATT didn't add the international plan to my account despite my request, then proceeded to charge me for all data on our trip, $11,000. After many HOURS of phone calls and transfers they finally fixed the problem. Now my bill is $24,000+ because they are charging international fees while I am home. M

Questions

• Wireless Billing

received a text from 11112022

received a text from 11112022 stating my phone is now paid off and do I want to learn about offer for iPhone 14. I paid cash for my phone so not sure if this is phishing or if from AT&T why am I receiving this when I didn't finance a phone?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Hold time

I’ve been waiting over an hour to speak with a representative and all I hear is white noise, while I wait. Is that normal?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.