Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(56854)
Question about business accounts and paperless bills

Hello there, we are a global company with a US branch, currently utilizing T-Mobile for our 5 US employee phone lines. However, T-Mobile has been unable to provide bills as PDFs via mail, what is needed for our finance department. We are seeking a new provider, and have considered ATT as an option.

Questions

• Wireless Account

Why won't AT&T unlock my phone?

About 18 months ago, AT&T sent us new refurbished phones because they were upgrading their network and our old phones would no longer work. While I appreciated not being forced to buy new phones, now I find out the phones they sent cannot be unlocked. Is this really true? We meet all the terms f

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Trade-in Details Screen: "Trade-in promo" value

Hi! I am wondering if anyone can confirm what the "trade-in promo" field for a Samsung Galaxy A32 5G should be on the "Trade-in details" screen for an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I believe it should read $350 if an order was placed as of today. I have attached a screen shot with my information blocked ou

Questions

• Wireless Account

Customer chat stopped responding to my messages

I've only been with this service for a month, and they changed my monthly fees to the highest one right out the gate. I've put in one question to this forum already and an ATT person reached out to me through direct message. They said that we should schedule a time to call or I can call a business s

Questions

• Wireless Account

Part 2 AT&T CHEATING ME OUT OF IPHONE TRADE IN

RE: AT&T suspended and canceled my trade in credit The last week of September/First of October I went into my local AT&T store to purchase a new phone with the special they were offering on iPhone 14.  I had a iPhone 8 to trade in and was told that I would receive $300 credit that

Questions

• Wireless Billing

IPad cellular connection with T mobile along with two phone lines but AT&T has charged me more than 10 months of iPad cellular fee.

Sometimes in January 2022 I switched over to T-Mobile-two cell phone lines along with cellular iPad. However, AT&T has been charging my auto pay credit card for the last 10 months of $75 plus taxes. It is my mistake that I did not notice it because I thought it is AT&T fiber Internet monthly

Questions

• Wireless Account

HBO Max with Unlimited Plus

I have AT&T Unlimited Plus and had HBO Max last week but now I'm told it's no longer available to me. Why isn't HBO Max available?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Additional charges after placing new online order

So, I recently placed a new online order for wireless services and paid the money on my receipt sent to my e-mail. To my surprise, I wake up today and there are two (2) additional charges. One for $96.25 and another for $27.19 in addition to the already paid $219.69 which was the total for the order

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Requested cancellation is not processed properly

Hello, i did request ATT to cancel my entire account with two phone line on it, on Jan 25th and Support person said he will do one by one and confirmed he marked both the lines will be cancelled on 28th Jan 2023. Since ATT do not send confirmation email or provide confirmation number for the call w

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

AT&T STOCKS

I FOUND SOME AT&T STOCKS IN MY DECEASED HUSBANDS FILES. I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE WORTH ANYTHING. I AM ENCLOSING PHOTOS . MY EMAIL IS [email scrubbed]. HE WORKED FOR THE TOWN OF OYSTER BAY, NY.

Questions

• Wireless Account

Be the first to reply

(11)
Trade-in Details Screen: "Trade-in promo" value

Hi! I am wondering if anyone can confirm what the "trade-in promo" field for a Samsung Galaxy A32 5G should be on the "Trade-in details" screen for an iPhone 14 Pro Max. I believe it should read $350 if an order was placed as of today. I have attached a screen shot with my information blocked ou

Questions

• Wireless Account

Customer chat stopped responding to my messages

I've only been with this service for a month, and they changed my monthly fees to the highest one right out the gate. I've put in one question to this forum already and an ATT person reached out to me through direct message. They said that we should schedule a time to call or I can call a business s

Questions

• Wireless Account

Returned Device not Received by ATT

I returned a iphone13 pro within a week of receiving the new phone and 3 months later I am billed for not returning it. I been on several calls with reps for long periods of time and no help. I've been an wireless customer for almost 30 years and I've not returned an item or failed to pay a bill. US

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Fraud Canceled my Account

How can the Fraud department just cancel peoples account without any notice. I can see suspending the line post notification to the customer if a response is not met after a certain amount of time, but to just cancel it and take my lines we ported over is ridiculous! We need help here!

Questions

• Wireless Account

How do you leave positive feedback for a customer service representative?

I want to leave a positive feedback for a customer service representative I called today on the phone. How do I go about doing so?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Phone not register to me any longer

How come my phone is not register in my name? I went to login to the IRS website and it said my phone number was removed become it changed ownership and I didn't understand until someone said they almost didn't answer the call my number was in someone else's name. I call att and 3 days and 4 hours l

Questions

• Wireless Account

Trending Accepted Solutions

(22)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer Small Business Account to Personal

My current AT&T phone number is under a small business plan. I want to get my own personal plan and take the number with me. How do I get my small business phone number transferred to a personal plan? I have had a lot of trouble getting help with this in the past. No one ever answers the small b

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to payoff installment plan with a trade in allowance credit

I need to pay off my phone but I have a trade in allowance. The system only gives me the installment balance which does not include the trade in allowance.

Questions

• Wireless Billing

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

• Wireless Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Find an Old Account?

I am trying to find out what year I had an account with ATT. It has been at least over 10 years ago that I had one. Is there anyway to find this information out or does it get removed from the system after so many years?

Questions

• Wireless Account

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app