Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

R

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Accessing bill history for each month of year 2008 and 2009

Im an ex customer and was wondering if there's a way I can get copies of old bills for each month of 2008 and 2009. Thank you.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

How to find my bill

Trying to be brief. Had Att and Direct TV accounts.  They combined without my consent, then i called and had them separated again.  Now, i

Questions

Error updating billing address

A temporary system problem prevents us from processing your request right now, but we are working hard to fix the issue as soon as we can. (UBCI01)

Questions

Cannot get a resolution

I write this email as a last resort. I am getting nowhere with the customer service. I am recently engaged and wanted to bring my new family onto my

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Lockdowncraziness 

2 days ago

Questions

Billing

I am trying to solve an issue with AT&T billing. I returned 2 cell phone back in July of 2018. I am now notified that with no contact, AT&T ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Partially paying off installment plans

When a customer wants to pay a large portion, but not all, of an installment plan off, does the monthly payment amount decrease? Or, does the number o

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Kraftqueen65  

2 days ago

Questions

I think an agent lied to me

So me and my family (4 members) are switching over from boost we got the military discount plan for 4 lines so we got an Iphone 12 an Iphone SE (2020)

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

USPS Lost my returned phone

I dropped off my upgrade return phone at USPS post office using the ATT supplied return label. I forgot to note the tracking number. Att claims they d

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Scottjohnson6714 

2 days ago

Questions

Call code SDDV

What does SDDV mean? I understand it’s a call code but what is it for? I know it’s a all code for your plan but I’d like a more detailed explanation

Questions

Sending in verification

Tried to pay bill online but there is some conflict with my payment method so I did as they said and sent email to the resolution desk with subject At

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts