For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25315)
Online plan comparison lists different price than bill - false advertising!

I used my online account to compare plans and switched 7 lines to the new plan that showed 30.99 as the price per line ( going off of a no longer offered plan) and then once I actually switched and agreed to the terms and ATT sent the bill summary they all show at 35.99 per line. I wouldn't have sw

Questions

Terrible customer service

Spoke to customer service who said I needed to call loyalty. I called the# provided and spoke with someone for 55 minutes only not to be resolved only to find out it was still customer service. I'm so tired of getting the run around and feeling as though at&t is trying to scam me. Does any know

Questions

Subject: Unexplained Charges and International Day Pass Coverage Issues During Overseas Deployment

Hello, I am reaching out to share a troubling experience with AT&T’s billing and customer service, and to seek advice on how to resolve this issue. I have been a loyal AT&T customer for over 12 years and have consistently used their services during my military deployments. I won't disclose s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Issues and Questions

Hi, I checked my bill this month, and it was double from what it was last month. It seems I was: -Charged an Upgrade Fee. I've already made that payment when I purchased the phone in-store. -What is AT&T Next Up(SM) - phone upgrade feature? Thank You,

Questions

Why is ATT raising prices without notification?

ATT is at it again, had another 5 dollar increase on top of the 10 dollars after I cancelled my bank account due to their lack of security.

Questions

Pitney Bowes Stole My iPhone Return..need the AT&T Account number to investigate

Pitney Bowes Stole My iPhone Return.. Tracking number show it sat at USPS for a long time. Tracking shows it was picked up weeks later by Pitney Bowes Agent. Several more weeks later we received a Return Received email which AT&T has no record of.  AT&T claims phone was never received

Questions

AT&T changed my plan without consent

Back in October 2023 an agent changed my plan which I was grandfathered into without my consent and now I can’t get it back. It’s costing me 25% more each month and no one at AT&T can help not even their managers. Any ideas how to contact sr leadership?

Questions

Trade in credit after transfer of billing responsibility

Took over billing responsibility. I was told by store employee and customer care that phone promo credits we were receiving would transfer but they have not.

Questions

Moving phone number from Business account to a Personal account

Why is this so hard for ATT? Called ATT yesterday to move billing of my phone from a business account to personal account due to upcoming job change. As a physician, I was cautious doing this- because having the process not go smoothly might make me unreachable by patients/other physicians. I was

Questions

Leaving a Review (Warning) to Others

AT&T sold us a cell phone plan with phones after trading in our other phones and were told that we had service in our area. We had very spotty service, dropped calls, garbled talk, they would not work in my truck. Spent $180.00 at the dealership for them to upgrade my bluetooth with no results.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Fraudulent Long Distance Charge

Anyone aware of long distance charges appearing on their wireless bill without their knowledge? I was charged an extra $200 for some call I apparently made to Italy for 43 minutes. I pleaded with customer service that I did not make that call and despite my plea asking for the benefit of the doubt,

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

Closed

complaint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to file a complaint with corporate. An employee needs to go work for mcdonalds. I want my (Edited per community guidelines)ing money back from a bill i paid and then cancelled 4 days later. They said I would get a refund. Now they say.....oh sorry for you, no refund. Auto payment, been with a

Questions

Accepted Solution

I want my money back for my iPhone pro max 13 that I traded in!

AT&T U highway robbers! I traded in my iPhone Pro Max 13 with the value of $850. I only had your services for less than 6 months because of the poor connectivity issues and the outages that you had. By the way, I never received a credit for either. Looking back to my paperwork if I leave your se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

I use over 800gb of data on an unlimited plan at at&t and got charged a 100 or more dollars???

When the plan said the usage of data is unlimited is unlimited right? And you don't pay extra if you don't over the limit right? So why did I get charged a 100 dollar or more on my card??

Questions

Accepted Solution

Billing Increase

I am sending this email because I have not been able to reach any customer service representative all day. The hold time is just simply ridiculous. I would have never changed from T-mobile if I knew this was gonna happen to me. My bill increased by $43 this month. I can’t get a live person on the ph

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade-In Credit Problem

I traded in a device and got the iPhone 14 in September 2022 while on someone else's account. After that, last year, we transferred billing responsibility and I got an account of my own. I got the value plus plan and then I noticed that my trade-in credits (which were equal to the cost of the device

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.