Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Scammed by employee who gave no information on a deal

My mom got scammed by a at&t worker.He told my mom about a real deal but he did not tell her about that she needed to cancel the old phone that was br

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Identity fraud ATT

We’ve had ATT email, phone and Direct TV through ATT for years. We are always current on our accounts. When trying to add a new device to our accoun

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T will not refund after 90 days

ATT extracted $1751 from my personal account on December 9th. They acknowledge the amount as provided proof to payments documents and records. I have

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 months ago

Issues with Returning a Device and being charged for 8 months. Next steps?

I purchased a phone online with AT&T at the end of September and immediately returned it because it was too large (11 pro max). I tried to return it

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

BEWARE - AT&T does not honor advertised promotions on their website

On Jan 28, 2020, I saw a promotion on AT&T's website that you could get the iPhone XS for only $10 per month for a total of $600 in bill credits by ju

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Need resolution for billing and I can't get it over the phone

I tried to email to an email address given by ATT chat agent....but email didn't exist, bounced back. Following is the email:(Removed personal inform

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Installment payment

Hello,We recently upgraded one of our phone lines and it shows on our current bill that we are now making installment payments on 3 phones instead of

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Unexplained $30 "Upgrade Fee" on May Bill

What is the $30 "Upgrade Fee, One-time charge" on 4/30/20?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

inaccurate call/text records

on my text log it shows that i received a text message from a friends number at 12:30 am, i checked my phone and there was no message, i asked him wha

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Cooperate Discount

Hi I started cell service ATT yesterday. There is supposed to be a cooperate discount but I do not see it in viewing my account. I showed the ID badge

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago