Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does it matter when I change my plan?

I am in America and I have auto-renewal for a $45 plan with AT&T but it ends up being $40 because of autopay. I was looking at the types of plans avai

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

BOGO deal from March 2019

Has anyone else had issues receiving the BOG credits as promised? This has been a nightmare since March. Still being charged for "FREE" phone! Horribl

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Avoid this company!!! Bait and switch tactics on consumers

I upgraded my phone to unlimited starters because it was literally the exact price I was paying for 9gb a month. They told me on the phone that I was

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

New AT&T order

Hi. Please help. I just upgraded mine and my daughter’s phone plans from prepaid to contract, because AT&T was offering a free XS with qualifying cred

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

eBay and AT&T bundle deal

I’ve been offered if I pay 3 months of phone in advance they will cut my phone bill in 1/2 got 24 months. I had to put the amount and an eBay card.  C

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

How do I file a complaint with Corporate?

I have been an ATT Customer for over 20 years. I had a great grandfathered account. In October I visited a local AT&T store and was talked into swit

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Automatic Billing

I've been experiencing billing problems the past few cycles and want to prevent further problems. I want to change my method and have had no assistanc

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

SDDV

When you see SDDV on the call detail of your bill does that mean that the person that you’re talking to and you share the same calling plan or I don’

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

AT&T SUCKS!

I have been an at&t customer for almost 9 years. I have 3 lines and pay them $258 a month! I recently lost my job and told them that but I still made

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Access Fees ????

Why are customers charged a access fee? We pay for our Cellular Service Plan & Data Plan. It can't be said that the fee is for accessing the cellular

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago