Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

H
cancel service for death

Gail [EDITED] Acct #[EDITED]passed away October 24, 2020. Please cancel her service. Ms. Gail was afflicted with MS and lost the ability to send and r

Questions

Tablet Financing

Does AT&T do a hard check on a credit inquiry and if I buy a tablet on credit, Is it reported as an installment loan or just financed like a phone

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

12 hours ago

Questions

$250 Rebate Card

Still waiting for email instructions to get $250 rebate for porting a line over back in July. Called in last few months and was told many employees

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

DBusalacchi 

13 hours ago

Questions

Billing statement for reimbursement

I have something called a combined account (family plan for wireless which includes my number plus 2 others from my family. For claiming a reimburseme

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

13 hours ago

Questions

Why is my Bill over $80

Can you tell me why cell number [EDITED] is over $80? [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

10 days ago

Questions

Bill Payment

I’m a new AT&T wireless customer and I’m waiting for my first bill. I got a packet in the mail telling me what my first bill would be and that it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Billing Chat

I am trying to find out why my phone service is not reconnected after the representative said to give it about 2 hours. It has been 2 hours and servic

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

14 hours ago

Questions

Forced into paying International plan. (Edited per community guidelines) waiting to happen

I live between 2 countries and I was forced to get an international plan even though I don’t need it. I have two cell phones, one for each country so

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

15 hours ago

Questions

30 dollar upgrade fee.

I've had same phone for close to 4 years. I finally got new phone. Not by choice But, you know after about 2 years Smart phones get Dumb, they miss sc

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

16 hours ago

Questions

Returned broken phone to AT&T ... never received and now being charged

I recently had to return a broken phone to AT&T ... and then purchased a new iPhone7.   Apparently the old/broken phone was never received and they ar

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

SOverCustomer 

16 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts