Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

(22617)
Does ATT see dead people in order to vote with their names

My brother died 6 months ago.   I presented his death certificate to an ATT store, and was assured that I would receive no more bills. I called ATT after receiving another bill and was assured that I would receive no more bills. I just received a bill from ATT on my Brothers account stating

Questions

Why am I being charged for data usage from a previous billing cycle on my current billing cycle?

In my bill for the period of July 21 - August 20, 2022, I was charged for 56.07 GB of data, when in fact I only used 35.2 GB. I exported the detailed data usage for each line on my account for the billing period from AT&T's website to add the numbers manually to obtain this number, which was a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Overpayment refund

How do I get a refund for an accidental overpayment? Customer service phone rep said I would have to cancel my service and close out the account. The website says I can request a refund but doesn't tell how.

Questions

Charged for returned device

Anyone else have issues with AT/First Net not being able to find your traded in device? I mailed my device in back in April or May via the box and label THEY sent me. I thought everything was fine until 3 months later when they charged me for “not returning my device.” I was on the phone with custom

Questions

Accepted Solution

Change my bank routing number

How do I change my bank routing number with using auto pay for my wireless?My bank was bought out by a different bank franchise.  Everything stayed the same, my account number that my bill comes out of didn't change, howeverthe routing number changed.  I need to fix this for future payments being ta

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dealer discount

Good afternoon! I am trying to get my dealer discount applied back to my ATT account. I have my UID number. Can someone help me getting my discount restored?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att add ons

I don't have insurance on two of my lines. Every month they add it to those two lines both the 899 and the 601. Every month I have to call and have them remove it. I called about another issue where the bill is too high and ask them why and what the difference was and they took something off and exp

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unauthorized Charges

I have called 6x already kept getting told its fixed. X7 Then today check bill still not fixed I called back only to be told its still pending. I will not pay for unauthorized 3rd party charges. And each Agent telling me something different getting really irritated. The agents should all be saying s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Overdue billing issue

I switched services to Verizon a couple or so years ago from AT&T, however Verizon’s contract was supposed to pay off my AT&T account and also the remaining balance of installment payments too so now I just realized I owe $1200 bucks and it was supposed to be Verizon’s bill not mines. What d

Questions

Trade in value not on bill

Hello, I traded in our samsungs for trade in value of new samsung phones but am still getting charged full 36 monthly installment costs on both phones. Can I have this removed? It was traded in person at an at&t store.

Questions

Lost warranty return phones

This is a very very long story. I traded in an old galaxy for the S22 in April 2022. I didn't activate the phone until may and in June I started having a lot of problems with it. I call ATT and they did a warranty exchange for me. I received the new phone in a box with a paper inside that had the t

Questions

AT&T customer service - - How do I get in touch with someone that can explain my bill?

I tried calling (twice), and haven't gotten a person that can speak English well enough to understand my problem. With no changes in the past four months, my bill (with internet) has been as high as $302.55 and as low as $201.23. What accounts for the difference? Why do they show me paying Texas st

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.