Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

S
Military discount

I have tried to get a military discount on my account, husband is 100% disabled vet. I have been to the store 4-5 times but after trying to apply they

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting the Military Discount

My son is active military. He was home @ Christmas.  We went to ATT to get discount w military ID & pay stub in hand.  They said have t

Questions

Executive Escalation

How do I actually get the advertised Veterans discount for Unlimited Elite at $37.50 per line per month? Wireless customer since 1998. Used Corporat

Questions

11 U Verse AT&T collection

I was recently looking at my credit report (Transunion) and I have a debt of $309.00 with the description "11 U Verse AT&T collection." I how can I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Veterans discount and promotions

Is it possible to use the veterans discount and a promotion, like the trade your phone in for up to $700 in bill credits one?

Questions

Military Discount

I am female veteran with 7 yrs of Service. My year of separation was 27 years ago in 1994. Since that time I had a name change because I married and

Questions

Veterans discounts

I am a disabled veteran what discounts do i qualify for

Questions

AT&T Doesnt accept military ID?

I went to the AT&T Store in Spanish Fork, Utah on Wednesday to do a return of a defective pair of ear buds that came with my new phone. I was sen

Questions

Military Discount

Why do military discounts expire. I got a notice that mine will expire in 26 days. How do I continue to receive my discount?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Service - Military Discount

I recently started service and the sales manager told me I need to go to att.com/appreciation and upload my DD-214 for eligibility to be verified and

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.