Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
The Military Discount

The Military Discount

Thanking members of the Military Community with exclusive AT&T savings & discounts.

Signature Program

I need to mail in the Signature Program form and there is no mailing address on form. Where may I send this form?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

11 U Verse AT&T collection

I was recently looking at my credit report (Transunion) and I have a debt of $309.00 with the description "11 U Verse AT&T collection." I how can I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Direct-TV/AT&T Screwed Me

When I got orders to move, I cancelled my DirectTV/AT&T with the military cancellation form, since DirectTV wasn't available at my new location. Under

posted 

a day ago

10 months overcharged and counting..

Im a usmc veteran . I have uploaded my docs at least six times , been on chats five times called in 3 times and my wife has done the same yet here we

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to verify veteran status?

I ordered new cell service online last week. I went into an AT&T store last Thursday and they failed to verify my veteran status because I'm still rec

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Service discount

Hi, I recently got into the military and heard there was a 25 percent discount on phone service plans and that I could use it for my family. How do I

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 days ago

Military discount

When I signed up for direct tv they said there was a military discount and I have received it. Do you know what I need and where I send it to?

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

military discount

where can i apply for a military discount for directv?

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

9 days ago

VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and Sales Tax exemption

I am a Veteran with VA 100% Service Connected Disabled and State Sales Tax exemption. I recently noticed various sales taxes listed on my monthly bill

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

13 days ago

Sales agent lied to me about veteran's discount

I'm sure this is a beaten dead dog by now. But, how exactly, do you qualify for a veteran's discount? The sales representative told me that as long as

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…