For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tmodjeska's profile

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 24th, 2024 8:07 AM

promotional credit never received

In September of 2021 I switched to the unlimited plan so that I could get the iPhone 13 mini for free after billing credits.  I never received any bill credit since then even though the newly redesigned installment page says I am receiving a credit of 19.45 a month.  

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

10 days ago

Um ... Say again so it makes sense?  

If you receiving bill credits of $19.45 every month it sounds like you are indeed getting the promotional credits.   

Example :  Your installments should say something like "installment number 30 of 36" And your bill credits should say the same thing. 

The total amount of your installment remaining should be equal to this remaining number of bill credits.  In my example 6  installments should be the remaining balance of your phone.  

Do you know how to click on the plus signs to expand certain sections of your bill so you can read all of the fine details?  

2 Messages

9 days ago

this new site design says I have been receiving bill credits for this device, but none of the actual bills show a credit of any kind. yes it's confusing. and its probably my fault for signing up for autopay and not checking my bill earlier

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

9 days ago

Autopay is not an excuse for not looking at your bills. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.