For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jessilaurenharris's profile

1 Message

Thursday, April 25th, 2024 5:12 PM

Account Charge

On March 6th, I was served a one time charge for a Non-returned device - Next (Mar 06) for $533.19.

I will not be paying this fee due to a failed responsibility on the end of ATT.  

I did send the device back but no tracking number was ever issued to me.  I asked for AT&T to deliver me the tracking number since they were the company that sent the return box but your company failed to do so.  

I have been using AT&T with the Elite business package for years.  I pay an extreme amount of money in bills every month. I am a loyal customer and pay on time. 

I am asking for this Fine to be removed off of my account due to AT&T’s partnership with the postal service and the failure to provide me with tracking. 

You can read the details of the exchange recorded with customer service. 

There was a stolen claim issued for me but your company failed to let me know what happened with the claim.  

You are unresponsive and have not given me due service as a loyal customer. 

If you do not take off the $533.19 fee, I will close my account and take my business elsewhere.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

10 days ago

The tracking number was on the shipping label. And you should have saved it...

If you don't pay it, and the phone doesn't show up and AT&T doesn't credit that charge, they'll be perfectly happy to suspend or cancel your service, you'll lose your number, and they'll send it to collections and ruin your credit for a decade. 

Maybe odds be ever in your favor 

This is a customer populated forum. The only response you will get from AT&T CS here is to contact them directly. You will find the contact us link at the bottom of this webpage. 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 days ago

If you can evidence that you brought the package to the post office and it was checked in, then you'd have a really great argument. Since it sounds like you didn't know to look at the label for tracking, that can be hard to prove. 

Your only option right now (other than pay the bill) is to file a BBB complaint. You'll likely be contacted by the Office of the President who has more power and authority. 

ACE - Master

• 

10.5K Messages

10 days ago

First of all, you aren’t talking to AT&T here.  Threatening to not pay means nothing on this forum.  They aren’t going to come after us or hit our credit if you don’t pay.  File a BBB complaint to get your case reviewed by upper management 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.