Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

(4336)
Can not remember pin

I do not have my 4 digit pin, and lost my phone. The verification not goes to my phone which I do not have. any help would be great! went to the store and online and they tell me there is no other way to access my account.

Questions

Issues logging in

So my husband and I just started a new account and I've gotten the verification email with just states the last 4 digits of my account number. However I can't find the full account number and my email I used for my order isn't registered with at&t and obviously we don't have our phones we ordere

Questions

AT&T Login Verification Code Going to Wrong Number

When you try to login to AT&T, it sends a verification code to you. In my case, they're sending it to the wrong number so I can't get into my account. I was told they have an algorithm that determines which number to send the code to. In my case it's going to a watch! How do I get this to go to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Numbers blocked from device

Is there a way to find what numbers are blocked on each device from your online account?

Questions

Can't receive verification code from att after using eSIM

So I use a familiy plan with my friends, and I'm not the main account holder. Today I got my iPhone 14 with eSIM and when I signed in to my att account, I was asked to enter a verification code sent by text. Normally I can choose from several numbers, including my number and my friends' numbers who

Questions

How to verify AT&T Wireless passcode?

I believe that I know my passcode. I don't want to change it.  I will be needing it soon to activate a new phone, and I want to test my passcode to make sure that I remember it correctly.  Is there a way to do that?  Is there any service that I can log into that requires the passcode

Questions

[Help] New FirsNet user trouble activating wifi calling on other iOS devices

Hi everyone just got onto FirstNet and noticed my wifi calling on other devices are not enabled anymore (Numbersync). I tried calling CS and they appear clueless. I also tried turning on off wifi calling, restarted my phone but still nothing. I have the black sim and if anyone can kindly help guide

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account / login/ acp

I’m having problems logging in ! I verified my email through the email and then tried to login !!!! im trying to see what I need to do to get iPhone 14 pro max ! Or what can I do with the acp reference number - how can I get a device

Questions

My Internet

How can I update my email address

Questions

Your website keeps saying "Please give us a moment, we're almost there!"

I have tried for two days and countless hours waiting and refreshing to get on to your website to pay my bill. I am not calling because that takes way to long. You have an internet website for convenience so please get it up and running so that I can pay my bill.

Questions

Finding account number - new wireless customer

I am trying to access an order I placed. I am a new wireless customer. I can look it up by the order number and billing zip but cannot make changes. It is asking me to sign in. I have not received an account number yet as far as I can tell. Is there a specific place to find this?

Questions

Usage Details Update Error (talk only)

I have multiple numbers and on one number only, the talk log details has not updated since 9/8. And when I pull up the page, it shows calls from 8/24 (this is under what should be the current cycle) then jumps to 9/8, where it stops. Data and text details update just fine and all the other numbers u

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need your talk or text logs?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.