Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

(4211)
How to suspend a plan abroad

I have to suspend my automatic prepaid plan because I am abroad for three months. However, the access to my at&t account here in Korea is denied. The different server do not provide me permission to access it. Also, I tried to log in on the at&t mobile app, but it asks to verify my US mobile

Questions

Cannot Login in to account

Issues logging into my Business account, no matter what browser cookies are deleted still an issue accessing account. I was told account migrated from primer to myatt but still having issues login in please help!

Questions

Text/message log not working

When viewing my data usage my text log is not working. Is it down for maintenance?

Questions

FAN pin sent to wrong email

The email that was supposed to be sent 24 hours after I signed the contract was sent to the wrong email address. I called the store and asked them what email was on file and it was misspelled so I had the email changed to the correct one. However, I haven't received the email containing the FAN pin

Questions

Unknown imei

Hi, I bought a phone new from AT&T but the IMEI is Unknown how can I fix this?

Questions

Closed

My husband decides to create a family plan but only he has online access to all 4 phone lines..

We were both on other plans with other family members, we got our lines released and created a plan for us and we got our two boys their first phones.. Well he registered the online billing and has chosen to keep the info from me.. We've had trust issues he's cheated on me and yet I'm still there bu

Questions

Customer service feedback

This is more a feedback because I could not find a place to put it, but regarding customer service- I had a hard time contacting AT&T with every phone number which was very frustrating, and I was moved between agents until only one was able to help me. He did a WONDERFUL job, JuanDR Social Medi

Questions

Can't log into my account

I no longer have access to the number on my account so I can't log unto it can someone please help me get back into my account please

Questions

I Must be in the Dang Twilight Zone.....🤬🙄🤨

So just like Everyone else I also got the Same (Edited per community guidelines) Order Cancellation after Dealing with them Via Telephone Call, Email, Virtual Chat,  What I assumed was a Live Person Chat 🤔🤬 and then After Ordering the Phone and them Telling me to go Pick it Up they Cancel my Order

Questions

My bill

I need to pay my bill

Questions

Closed

Phone

Trying to change my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Want my At&T Service Back...Help!

Here's the deal..I stopped my prepaid service with At&t to try this "free," service called Q-Link. It didn't work out, so I want to start back with At&t. I can't sign in because it saids I have no account anymore. I was told on the phone to get a new SIM card and I could sign back up. I inse

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Need your talk or text logs?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.