Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is the ATT Website so horrible?!

It glitches constantly, signs me out when changing pages, and gives me errors when trying to checkout my cart. This happens in ALL browsers ALL the time for the last 5 years.It is the WORST website I have ever used. Whoever made it has added too many moving parts. A proper functional website should

Questions

Make att account

Using cricket wireless as provider I was wondering if it is possible to create at&t account still

Questions

What other form of ID can I use

I dont have ID or passport

Questions

Re filing my claim on iPhone Xr

It’s been filed 3 days ago as having a fractured screen. That was wrong. It’s cracked on the back. Visited facility today, here in Vista, Ca at 2020 Hacienda Dr. I was told to ask you to re-file the claim asap

Questions

Relink an account

Im an authorized secondary on my fathers account. I unlinked his from mine. But my phone is on his plan, and my internet and fiance phone is on mine. How do I relink account or have it to where the accounts are separate but still be able to access both?

Questions

Closed

Relink an account

Im an authorized secondary on my fathers account. I unlinked his from mine. But my phone is on his plan, and my internet and fiance phone is on mine. How do I relink account or have it to where the accounts are separate but still be able to access both?

Questions

I need help paying my old phone bill

Where can I start to my old phone bill?.

Questions

what is the URL to sign into my ATT mobile, internet account?

Questions

AT&T won't send security code to allow me to log in

I have had this problem for 5 months!  I have always been able to log in to my account.  But starting a few months ago, I get a security page that says "Let's double-check that its really you".  So it asks where to send my code.  I check my phone number.  And a code never comes. I have called AT&T a

Questions

I need to login to my husbands AT&T account to see his call logs

We are separating due to severe physical abuse amd infidelity. I was able to get into and see the call and text history but he has three separate login id’s and forgot how 

Questions

Ebb

I have been attempting to use the chat and cannot get through to add the Ebb benefits to my account and need help! I have been recently affected by the storm Ida and are in need of help with this issue. I am on ssi and have tried numerous times to contact AT&T by chatting to no avail and never h

Questions

Decreased Passcode Security???

I went to change my passcode today having used my old one that I had for quite some time at the store, and I used to have an eight digit code, but now I could only create a four digit one. That is a decrease in security in an era when we need it increased!  Why have a limit at all - if you're

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.