Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

A
I need help changing just 1 of 6 plans to allow hotspots, but keeping all other plans the same

I have a family plan for 6 devices and all have "unlimited choice enhanced" plan, but that plan doesn't have a hotspot enabled. I want to change just

Questions

Getting an error LGN0817

Hello All, Getting an error with the following message when I login into ATT.   A temporary system error prevents us from locating your accou

posted 

8 m ago

• 

Last response by 

shamarknox2 

18 h ago

Questions

AT&T Login Verification Code Going to Wrong Number

When you try to login to AT&T, it sends a verification code to you. In my case, they're sending it to the wrong number so I can't get into my account

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

AVV1109 

1 d ago

Questions

Yes I have a tablet WiFi hotspot

I have paid the bill but att says I haven’t and has sent it to collections I have never been able to find the account on att website how do I get the

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

1 d ago

Questions

Can't see text messages on usage logs

Since my new billing cycle started March 21st, phone numbers do not show up on the text usage log for any of the 5 lines on our family plan. I've rea

posted 

1 d ago

Questions

Online Account Management

Since Mar 30, 2021, I had access to my online account to manage my bills or see offers. I wanted to take advantage of an offer for being a fiber cust

posted 

2 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Mveracruz 

1 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I changed the primary on my account and now I can't access it

I changed the primary on my account from myself to my husband but they never took my SSN off. I didn't mind until my line was suspended and a message

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Jose_Schupp 

2 d ago

Questions

Husbands Debit Card Stolen

My husband's debit card was stolen in Jan 2021 and was used on AT&T online. We have 2 UNAUTHORIZED transactions on our bank account. CFSB bank sai

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Obstructive 

2 d ago

Questions

Why does AT&T need an extra verification when I login?

Every time I login to my online AT&T account, they send me a text code to d identify my identity. For 5 days in a row they do the same thing, and

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

renewagemakers 

2 d ago

Questions

MANY emails asking me to confirm my email address, different account numbers on each email, Emails lead to At&t legitimately.

I have received a number of emails asking me to confirm my email address. I confirmed initially because these came on the heels of me having changed s

posted 

3 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Sr  

3 d ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts