Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

iPhone 8

What is visual voicemail exactly and why isn’t the cost to run it included in our monthly GB plans rather than charged separately and why are we charg

posted 

Today at 5:12 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 1:25 PM

Rewards card

So like others who appear to be saying the same thing, the rewards cards for AT&T appear to be a scam. Redeemed online, the online portal said the car

posted 

Today at 6:53 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:56 AM

ATT driver

Hello,Today I was driving from South Lyon, Michigan towards Northville, Michigan along 8 mile road. I was behind one of your driver's in a white Subar

posted 

Yesterday at 8:13 PM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 6:49 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT live chat

Im trying to access the live chat, but without any luck. I sign up in my account, than go to "contact us" at the bottom of the page, which opens a new

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 4:23 PM

Accepted Solution

Can you see past text log content and conversation

I found my way to the past messages but is there a way to see what was actually said and pictures or videos sent? It's great the numbers and times but

posted 

Yesterday at 5:06 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 1:06 PM

So, why is it still impossible to login through Chrome?

It is impossible to login into AT&T account through Chrome under Windows 10. It always ends with that "Oops" error and a suggestion to clear the cooki

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T Login Verification Code Going to Wrong Number

When you try to login to AT&T, it sends a verification code to you. In my case, they're sending it to the wrong number so I can't get into my account

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Resetting prepaid account password when the phone is broken?

My existing wireless phone is broken; it cannot receive calls or texts because it is damaged. I have a compatible phone that I want to switch to, but

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cancelled ATT Service

My Att account was cancelled upon my request and i need my account back asap all debts have been paid.Please help me. this is Tina from Florida my acc

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Credence debt collector

I've received a phone call and a letter from a debt collection company called Credence who claim I owe AT&T $52.26 yet AT&T say my account balance is

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago