Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

A
Creating online account

“Sorry we could not validate your information “

Questions

SERVICE Cancel

Extremely frustrated and disappointed with the customer support. I've attempted to call customer service to cancel my services because I am moving, an

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

Questions

False information

false information from a representative.   I was messaged and talked into switching from direct tv to at&t and he told me I would receive a $200 visa

Questions

Get out from underneath a family plan

because of issues,  just wanna be on my own plan and I didn't buy a phone from At&t have my own I bought,  can I get out from underneath her family pl

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Under my sister inlaws plan, with my own phone which is not through AT&T

Is there a way I can get out from underneath her and have my very own plan. Family issues now and isn't working out

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Old cell phone records, 7 years old

I no longer have an att phone but did in 2013 and would like those records. Is it possible to get them? I tried calling but was told I'd need a court

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

2-factor authentication not set up

help, i never set up 2-factor authentication so i can log in to my account but get stuck on a page that says "lets double check its really you" and sa

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Call logs

I want to transfer from a single line account to a family plan. I was wondering if the new owner (family plan owner) can see my call logs from my prev

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Data usage for old bills

I would like to look at the data usage for previous bills. I just got the app this week and can see the current usage, but when I click on the previou

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

System Error We seem to be experiencing system issues. Please try again later.

Hello, I have tried logging into my att account with chrome & safari and recieve this message:  "System Error We seem to be experiencing system issues

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts