Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Unauthorized number change

My phone number was changed along with accoubt info. Can I get my phone number back ?

posted 

Today at 7:34 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 12:16 PM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hotspot

Hi my name is Brittany and my question is I  recently I switched my plan from a $45 plan to a $65 that took my hotspot away and I was wondering how ca

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Today at 9:15 AM

Help with a payment

I was trying to make a payment earlier today it said I had a past due of 150 now it’s required me to pay 309 trying to see if I can make 159 payment

posted 

Today at 2:15 AM

• 

Last response by 

Today at 2:31 AM

Make payments on the wrong account

I accaccidentally makmake a paypayment on the old accaccounts but I dont have the hole account. The accaunt is under Celia Orozco accaunt end on 4095.

posted 

Yesterday at 12:22 AM

• 

Last response by 

Yesterday at 2:58 AM

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error code lgn0817

Unable to access my my att app to view account need help for customer care have tried over the phone also submitted ticket over 2 weeks with no answer

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Cancel Prepaid without password

Hi, I had a prepaid sim when I was travelling through the US and now am back in Australia and am having trouble cancelling the autopay. My pin is not

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Unable to run credit

tried to place order online, new customer. When entering credit info it said unable to check credit, go ahead and place your order if we hit a snag we

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

ATT SUPPORT CHAT

IS CHAT SUPPORT GONE OR DOWN? I have been trying to connect since last Thursday, it is Monday and I still cannot get the chat bubble when I log in and

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Transcript of my text messages

I need to identify the exact date I first began communicating with someone (for the purpose of putting together a nice anniversary surprise), which wa

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Not able to download or receive down loads on messaging

Cant receive or send pictures etc through Messenger

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago