Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iMessages

How can I view iMessage usage detail since they do not show up with regular texts on your account statement?

posted 

6 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Installation

I’m having problems setting up my account it says offline.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Balance

I need to know how much I have left to pay on my phone but don’t know where to look in the app

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Hard inquiry on my credit score

There was a hard inquiry on my credit score from this company and I definitely did not apply for anything. This needs to be taken care of immediately.

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Ex controls my account

My ex boyfriend used to have his phone under my account. Since we’ve seperated, he’s hacked my account multiple times. I’ve tried everything, calling

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Account

I cannot access to my account.I want to reset my password.The forgot my passwork service does not work for my account.They just keep saying call 611.B

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 hours ago

Access code to email?

My mother’s phone was killed in the washing machine. I want to log in to her account - we have the username and password - it it won’t let us log in

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

16 hours ago

New phone

Online system sends me to operator,on hold for over three hours.just need to get new phone activated.its been 4 days trying to activatewho can i call?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Error when trying to change wireless plan online

Every time I try to change my wireless plan online, I get this error:We are unable to change your rate plan online at this time.For assistance with yo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

cell phone

I can't get in to pay cell bill, I've requested user name, password, mine don't match. I have this same problem every month and I'm so tried of it, Be

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…