Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Cannot change email

I am attempting to change my email address but I get a validation error on my username (even though it is readonly 😉) that hypens are not allowed.

Locked out of AT&T

My ATT Online account is locked because some hacker has tried to change the password. I cant reach AT&T thru 611 or the 1800-331-0500 number. it keeps

Never received final bill!

I called AT&T on May 15 requesting a paper copy of my bill to be mailed to me. It never arrived 5 to 10 business days. My account continues to accrue

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

I can't access to my account - Error LU100

I've been dealing with this issue of accessing to my account since last Friday (five days ago). The temporary passwords don't work. The error message

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

19 hours ago

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

Hi, I've been trying to log in to my account for over a week now. I keep getting this error message: "There have been too many failed sign in attempts

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Unlock my account

I was online trying to unlock a device and it has locked my account due to too many attempts entering a passCODE. I called in a got a new passcode bu

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Can’t get into my AT&T account

I can’t get into my AT&T account because I’m not getting the verification code which is sent to my at&t phone number, because I haven’t had service th

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Assistance with login error LU003

Hello,​I continue to receive error LU003 advising that my account is locked. The message states I can unlock the account by resetting my password. I f

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

GET SUPPORT WHEN PHONE IS NOT WORKING

I can't login because they can't send me a Security Code because my phone is not working? How can I get support without my phone? I can't call. I have

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accessing deceased fathers account

Hello. How do I go about acquiring my father's account information? He passed on the 6th of April and I am the executor of his estate.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago