Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pricing

How much does the $15 month 2 gigabyte deal after autopay and promotion.

posted 

an hour ago

• 

Last response by 

an hour ago

Can never login to att.com or myatt

I can never log in, it always loops me back to sign in page. Every single time. I guess I can't my bill

Switching to my own account

I am currently on my parents account and want to switch to my own and I don’t know how to do that.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Problems signing into myAT&T

My dad has been trying to access his AT&T bill online to get some information he wants to have while contacting customer service, but he’s not able to

posted 

9 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

8 hours ago

Not able to log in. Have been on hold for over one hour This is the second day l have tried

Not able to speak with an agent for past two days also attempts to log in has failed Can an agent call me. (Edited as per community guidelines). I S

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

I need the Sim Network pin unblocked. enter SIM network PUK. What id is? (edited per community guidelines)

I need the Sim Network pin unblocked. enter SIM network PUK. What id is? (edited per community guidelines)Samsung -SM-G891AGalaxy 7 edgeI may be lo

Unlocking my device

At&t locked up my account when trying to get it to where I can access it.

Phone “motherboard fried” trying to access my att info but cant without text code to dead phone!

phone died tried to repair no go. Cant go to Apple store so trying to do online-but new iphone, and transfer and keep existing Att wireless plan. Ap

posted 

a day ago

Text Messages

My parents keep threatening to read all my text messages through your records. Is this possible or do they only see that one was sent and not what it

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Number Change

I accidentally changed the wrong number on my account. Is there any way to change it back?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…