Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

G
I need Better Customer Support

My customer support with AT&T has been the worst I have experience with any company in my life, Starting at 11:00 AM eastern to 3:19 PM eastern I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I changed the primary on my account and now I can't access it

I changed the primary on my account from myself to my husband but they never took my SSN off. I didn't mind until my line was suspended and a message

Questions

Accepted Solution

Apple has locked my 2 phones & AT&T requires sending texts to verify

I've been unable to access my wireless account because AT&T requires verification via text. I haven't had the use of my Iphones 11 & 6 since

Questions

Trying to create User ID

I’m trying to create a user ID to get online to pay my bill. But when I get to the screen to finish, it says it’s sending a code to an ema

Questions

AT&T Prepaid Account Password - Security Issue

I have AT&T Prepaid account. To access the account, the only way is to login to paygoonline website.And guess what, password is 4 DIGIT NUMBER.. !!!! 

Questions

Antonio superba

Laptop its after cleaning C/ diska locked the password with email I'm not in use. [email scrubbed] it's email I'm don't have password.

Questions

Account doesn’t exist?

I’ve tried to long into my att account multiple times in the past week and every time I try it tells me the account doesn’t exist or the account is lo

Questions

Important

Can't get in to my account

Questions

So, why is it still impossible to login through Chrome?

It is impossible to login into AT&T account through Chrome under Windows 10. It always ends with that "Oops" error and a suggestion to clear the cooki

Questions

Two factor login not showing my number

I have 4 lines on my wireless account. When logging in I need to complete 2 factor authentication however, only the other 3 numbers on the account sho

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.