Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(4438)
Registering

I'm trying to set up my login info

Questions

Got my own line from family plan

My mom and I were on the same plan. I went solo. She never used the app as I paid the bill and managed the account I would like to create a new account so I may view bill and other app stuff. Unsure how. Because it keeps associating my number to my moms solo account (my cell is still posted as remov

Questions

Cell phone text messages

I am getting text messages from another AT&T user, but their number is not showing up on my bill online.

Questions

Accessing My AT&T account

New to AT&T and cannot receive texts from short code numbers (verification texts)

Questions

I need my account information

I’m trying to get my account information

Questions

Att.com redirects me to directv.com

Every time I try to login to att.com I am redirected to my account on directv.com. I have tried multiple  browsers and multiple devices but everyone of them sends me to my DirecTV account when I try to login to my att account.

Questions

Email verification for an account that isn’t mine

Hello. I keep getting an email asking to verify my email address for an account that isn’t mine. My account ends in 9986 and the messages I keeps getting is for 2636. See below message: Please confirm your email address following your recent account activity Hi there, You're receiving this notice f

Questions

I can no longer access my email to reset my password

I can no longer access the email you have on file and I've forget my password.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding a secondary login on one account

I want to have another login for my wireless account using the secondary line. I know how to go about adding it, but I want to know if the primary user will get an email knowing that I added another login to the account. Can anyone confrim that if I add the additional login with the seconadry number

Questions

Closed

Identity verification means your order will be rejected

I have now placed an order for the Samsung S-22 for the second time. The first time my order was canceled after claiming they could not verify my identity after I uploaded my driver's license twice and called them 3 times. The first time I called the wrong number because it was an online order. Sec

Questions

Be the first to reply

(111)
Broadband light is solid red

My internet works but the broadband light on my gateway is solid red. Everything I read says that means it can’t find a line. I just installed a brand new gateway and it still is solid red. Does that mean it’s unstable? Why isn’t green if I can use my internet?

Questions

• Internet

censoring newsmax is like censoring me

THE ONLY REASON WHY I STILL HAVE AT&T is because my roomate pays the bill. so, it's not by choice that i use your wifi and intetnet. if it were me paying for it, id cancel in a heartbeat. u people ought to be ashamed o fb yourselves. there was no need to cancel oan and newsmax!!

Questions

• Clubhouse

How do you leave positive feedback for a customer service representative?

I want to leave a positive feedback for a customer service representative I called today on the phone. How do I go about doing so?

Questions

• Wireless

No service for WEEKS

Am I wasting my time, yours. ?? So very sorry. My landline of OVER 45 years ha not been working for weeks.PLEASE don’t ask me to check my interface: that’s the very first thing I do when I have no service. I am now in emergency status, missing medical appointments and no communication being left on

Questions

• Home Phone

Message editing

Why are the words "(Edited per community guidelines)" and "(Edited per community guidelines)" being edited out of my comments?

Questions

• Clubhouse

Newsmax being cancelled by AT&T/Direct TV

There are people out here telling us that Newsmax has been cancelled because of money issues (not true) and is being replaced by a more "right leaning news agency" anyway - which isn't the point. It's about cancelling (Edited per community guidelines) viewpoints. We are becoming a dictatorial state

Questions

• Clubhouse

Trending Accepted Solutions

(144)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.