Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(9338)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock

I bought this phone off a buddies ex-girl, and was not told it was lock how do I unlock the network please

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T unlock issues

Hello, I bought a phone and found out it?s locked by AT&T I don?t have any account and I?m asked to payoff a bill before my phone gets unlocked. I have IMEI number please how can I payoff to unlock my phone

Questions

Update CNAM for Company when we call an AT&T Customer

Our company has a voip carrier that has updated out CNAM for one of our many phone lines in their database.  When we call an AT&T wireless customer it comes up with the phone# and says Orient, NY.  This is causing issues as we are a medical facility and the patient's think this is a s

Questions

Clicking a notification

Hi. I got a notification about a malicious site, id5-sync[.]com. Now I already removed permission for Javascript on that site along with several other sites connected to it. While I was looking at it to remove permissions for third party cookies, I clicked the notification. Did I do anything wrong?

Questions

Armor wont let me add info

When I try to add emails or phone numbers it does nothing and wont let me add anything

Questions

Accepted Solution

activation delay

what is activation delay once old cell service is cancelled?

Questions

AT&T Ethics

The young gentleman (using that term loosely) that met with us in our home to set us up with AT&T, talked us into trading in the phones we had for new ones and how much money we would save. My iPhone at that time was an iPhone 14 pro and Lois's was an iPhone 8 plus. I had just purchased my iPhon

Questions

Accepted Solution

does international day pass apply on a cruise ship?

We'll be cruising the Mediterranean on Norwegian stopping at several Greek Isles and two ports in Turkey. Greece and Turkey are included in International Day pass, but what about when the ship is out of port?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Reverse Number Lookup

I have the $3.99/month Active Armour Advanced app on my phone. But I do not know how to find the Reverse Number Lookup feature on my phone app. I would like to use this feature please.

Questions

Active Armor Reports Malicious Traffic While Using The Active Armor App

When I use the Active Armor app and return to the first page, a popup alerts me that "Malicious Traffic was blocked" from within the app. This message appears every time I go back to the first page. What does this mean?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)

Closed

Can't get access to Max

I have Max with my plan and now I can't log in anymore with AT&T as my provider. Says my account can't be verified. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks!

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T unlock issues

Hello, I bought a phone and found out it?s locked by AT&T I don?t have any account and I?m asked to payoff a bill before my phone gets unlocked. I have IMEI number please how can I payoff to unlock my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock

I bought this phone off a buddies ex-girl, and was not told it was lock how do I unlock the network please

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.