Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Cannot activate wifi calling as my address cannot be verified

Cell service in our area is horrible (1 bar at home). Went to AT&T store to purchase a cell booster and was told they no longer sell them and recommen

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Car wi-fi hotspot no longer works

I had to replace the radio/display in my 2020 Camry while the wi-fi hotspot was still in the 3 month trial period. Now I can't get the wi-fi to work w

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Ticket twos days does not work

When I try to book 2 tickets through the Att thanks app, I am getting a ‘sorry this code is no longer valid’ error. I have signed out of the app and s

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

How to find AT&T photo on computer

my Iphone will not back up on my computer and Icloud. How do i find AT&T photos on the internet of my computer so i can save my pics to my computer an

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

I can't access my account

Good evening, If I want to chat with the employee and ask for help or if I want to send a message request for help, I need to login which once again I

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

NEED HELP - AT&T will not unlock my phone to switch to Sprint. Also need AT&T email address to submut formal NOTICE OF DISPUTE

Day 1 – Thursday, 2/21/2020: I contacted with Sprint Customer Service to cancel my AT&T cell phone service to Sprint due to bad reception. Sprint comp

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Powerbeats Pro Black

I purchased black wireless beats pro's from an att store about a wk ago. I would liek to exchange then for blue yet no store seems to have them. I hav

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

International toll free dropped

Currently living in Mexico with an ATT cell coverage Unlimited & More Premium Plan with Mexico International package plan. I have been trying to call

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Just like the at&t app way to much to go through to post a question

Just wondering why I got a notification from at&t to reset my password.I never once asked how to do that

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

AT&T Signature Program

What is going on with the AT&T Signature Program saying in the details of the offer that they limit your video streaming to SD? It says that if you qu

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago