Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

T
Voice mail

I need a carrier that allows my cell phone to continuously ring when I don't answer. I DO NOT want any kind of voice mail to pick up 

Questions

Affecting my Credit

I was over charged almost $1,000.00 I have called every other day to correct. 2 months later still everything is the same. It’s now affecting my cred

posted 

3 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

3 hours ago

Questions

Ending my monthly plan

If I remove my card from my payment options does that cancel my plan? There is no information on how to cancel plans only to change or upgrade them, I

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

a day ago

Questions

Hi, so AT&T SIGNATURE PROGRAM Check Savings Eligibility is for some reason not accepting my school email adress and I want to know why

Hi, so we are using my school email address for this program but for some reason, the website is considering the email address it not valid. Why is it

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

2 days ago

Questions

Current Tablet plans?

Does anyone have any information or a link for the current tablet plans? I looked at switching the the new unlimited your way for my phones and one iP

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

2 days ago

Questions

Unable to check out with iphone 12 Pro preorder

Hello - I am due for an upgrade, and I have been periodically trying to preorder an Iphone 12 Pro since the preorders became available. When I select

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tricerapops3 

2 days ago

Questions

Fixed Wireless Internet Issues

Fixed Wireless is pretty much unusable during the day. Latency gets up to 200ms and packetloss seems to be a problem as well. Internet works fine afte

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Markus_r 

2 days ago

Questions

Call Protect

I recently changed my number and upgraded my iPhone. I installed call protect and when I open it I only have basic. When I press upgrade to plus it te

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

crnow 

2 days ago

Questions

5g help

I have the unlimited choice 2 plan amd iPhone 12 pro should I b getting 5g or do I now need to upgrade my plan so I can use 5g?I asked at my local att

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

At&t secure family app location

How accurate is the location of a family member? Like when it says 43 yards away from home...does that mean they could be at home or they are actually

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts