Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NumberSync on Android - Is there an App?

I thinking about changing to AT&T. I use an app on another carrier on my Android device that seems similar to NumberSync. Is there an app to insta

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 days ago

Questions

The companion app keeps unpairing

The companion app on my daughter's phone keeps unpairing and then I have to restart the app then it tells me to restart the phone and then it says con

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 days ago

Questions

Enjoy

When I saw the email saying that they were sending someone to my home I immediately called and spent 45 minutes making sure that they mailed me my pho

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Littlecat2100 

6 days ago

Questions

Next up program question

I’m confused about the next up program and curious if anyone would help explain it to me. I want to upgrade my phone from iPhone 8 to the new Samsung

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

7 days ago

Questions

Voicemail setup

I have an iPhone 7 that I’ve had since about may 25th or so. I need to setup my voicemail but I am unable to do so for some reason. Every time I try t

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Fl_retire 

7 days ago

Questions

Store complaint

Is there a way to go over the head of a manager at the Christiana delaware store? I have a situation where I was literally robbed by a store employee

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Furios 

7 days ago

Questions

Accidentally changed phone number

I accidentally changed the wrong phone number and lost the phone number i’ve had for like 10 years. Please help.

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

7 days ago

Questions

No service

Hey guys, After coming back from another country to US, I started being not able to use my cell. I was using my foreign simcard with my new phone,

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 days ago

Questions

How to check Wireless plan's current Hotspot Usage? Oh, never mind, this is AT&T. You can't do that here.

I've been on the phone for hours, twice, with AT&T support folks, and, have tried using the Logs tool in My AT&T app. THERE IS NO WAY TO C

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

us3rn4me 

8 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts