Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

ATT Secure Family App blocking WIFI

My kids all received new IPhone XR’s for Christmas. I moved to the new Secure Family app after the old one was discontinued. I am highly aggravated th

Questions

VPN for AT&T secure family app interrupting internet on my son's iPhone 7

My son has an iPhone 7 and we use the AT&T security app to restrict certain actions on his phone. It runs off a VPN. When vpn pops up on the top of hi

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Mono 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlocked Phone & Digital Service Plan

If I have an unlocked phone can I discontinue my digital service plan coverage at anytime and is there any fee or penalty in doing so. Thanks.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

whkling 

3 days ago

Questions

Secure Family Location History

I downloaded and activated the secure family app about 7 nights ago and it showed my childs location on the map, but now it's not in the lines map loc

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

3 days ago

Questions

When will my 5G plan upgrade take effect?

I just received my iPhone 12. Noticed the cellular setting still only has LTE and 4G. I just upgraded my plan to 5G included unlimited elite. Can some

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

alanbr 

4 days ago

Questions

Mobile service on hold

I have a mobile service account and would like to pause/put on hold my service because I will be out of the US for a few months. How can I do that and

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

HBO MAX Benefit isn't real

I received an email saying that HBO Max would be an added benefit to my account, but when I chatted with the customer service rep, they stated that it

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

gbenson76 

4 days ago

Questions

Let’s double check that it’s really you.

Can no longer sign into the myat&t app. Ive looked it up and this issue dates back over the past three years. This is absolutely ridiculous. I hav

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

tschaphoff 

5 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pole removal

Everyone I call is passing the buck and I have a pole that is dangerously broken and leaning over my yard. All utilities (ComEd, at&t and Comcast)

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Wicki 

5 days ago

Questions

See text messages online

Hello, Recently I changed my phone and by doing so I lost my WhatsApp. Being in Europe I don’t have coverage for my plan. I don’t have roaming and I

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

5 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts