Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ticket Twosdays code invalid??

Every time I have tried to purchase tickets with Ticket Twosdays, once I select the number of tickets, I get the error message "Sorry, this code is no

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Who can I speak to about an easement on property I am buying?

The public record shows AT&T has an easement on the property.  Who can I speak with about this easement?

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Some calls and VMs not coming thru

Twice in the last month I've had two different people claim they left me a VM, but I don't show a missed call or message from them. I've confirmed the

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Att fraud dept is too quick to cancel a account

So frustrated with Att at the moment, my account was canceled with no warning, I had one device, a iPad and paid my bill has soon as it was posted, so

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Add line to iPhone

I would like to add a new line to my iPhone for just a month with a physical SIM. I want to share my iPhone with family traveling to Europe, but I ne

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How to re setup voicemail while abroad on an unlocked Galaxy S7? Help please!

Hi,I've been abroad for about two years, and until last weekend I have had no trouble accessing my AT&T voicemail by popping my AT&T SIM card into my

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

at&t secure family

Can AT&T smart family's admin view my web searches? Or websites visited, and apps visited???

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Voicemail has been hacked and att tech support could not fix it

My voicemail has been hacked or bugged or something. There is a extremely graphic greeting. I cannot fix it. Went to the att store they tried all they

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

"Free" HBO with unlimited data plans

I'm curious. Has anyone actually got the free HBO with their unlimited data plans. After 3 months of going back and forth with AT&T and DirecTv, none

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

2 STEP AUTHENTICATION ISSUE

Hi,I have 2 step authentication on MyATT account, it sends a text with a number that must be entered to gain access to the acct. Problem is this, both

posted 

1 week ago