Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8433)
Cloud

I'm not sure where to find this it says my plan comes with one

Questions

Change plan

If I change my plan would my number also be change?

Questions

AT&T Active Armor Unable to Authenticate

I've tried every troubleshooting recommendation I've found online and in forums... and yes, the app is up-to-date. Anyone actually have success authenticating Active Armor to be able to use it? If so, please share the secret(s) of your success. I've been trying for months - I eventually had to give

Questions

Insurance

Does anyone have insurance that's not asurion

Questions

service agreement

Got a postcard about the updating of terms. Whats the short version. Not willing to read 48 pages

Questions

SPAM Risk and Telemarketing Calls inbound

What do people do to ward off SPAM Risk and telemarketing calls that are non-stop?? Yes, have downloaded and installed AT&T ActiveArmor app on my iPhone. Active and using.  Calls still come and upon login to the AT&T site, it does not show any service, link, or referral how to ma

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T call protect not blocking any calls, using 80% of battery power

Call protect is not working, it lists calls as blocked, but that's only if I hang up on the caller. Additionally, it is responsible for 80% of my battery consumption. Sounds like there is a serious security issue.

Questions

Why doesn’t my iPhone Active Armor Advanced carry over to my non cellular iPad?

I have the Unlimited Elite plan for my iPhone, which comes with Active Armor Advanced. Why doesn’t that carryover to my non cellular iPad? I tried it, and it’s going to make me pay to upgrade for advanced.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

ATT.Com Redesign!

Hello AT&T Customers!   As many of you have noticed, att.com has undergone some changes to improve the customer experience!   We’re excited for the changes, and hope you are too; keep reading for a behind the scenes look into our enhanced site!

Questions

WiFi Calling only while abroad

I have a Galaxy S21 that supports both eSIM and regular SIM, and I have already enable WiFi calling. I'm traveling abroad, and will use one of the SIM slots for a local number, but I'd like to be contactable on my U.S. number at the same time, and will leave my AT&T SIM in the phone; however, I

Questions

Be the first to reply

(79)
Customer Service

When shopping for internet I wanted I wanted to make my home internet package was deleivered to the correct location. I spoke in the chat with an agent and specified many times I wanted my package shipped to a specific address and lord beholds she somehow ships it to the address I specified not to.

Questions

• Internet

Upgrade Reversal

Hello! I purchased an iPad Pro via the website on 11/21 using my upgrade. Within 30 mins of ordering, I cancelled it due and now as of today, it still has not been reversed. I am trying to actually do the purchase now and it is only allowing me to pay full price. I have spoke with various people

Questions

• Wireless

Restricted calls (phone numbers)

Calls from a county jail goes directly to voicemail. Does not ring on my end. How do I stop this?

Questions

• Wireless

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• Email

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Window 10

Since a month approximately window 10 has become incompatible with my account at.net. What are the solutions without downloading window 11?

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(246)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.