AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8446)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Day Pass - Am I charged for incoming unanswered calls?

Just preparing for an upcoming international trip. I know inbound text messages are free, and I can turn off data roaming to avoid day pass charges, but I'm unclear how it works for incoming calls. If I get a call and I don't answer it (a robocall for instance) does that activate the day pass for t

Questions

Website available for help or not to add a 2nd phone # to a current phone?

What is the best/easiest way of adding a 2nd phone # to my current line on my iPhone 14 Pro Max (yes, this is possible)? I have the hardest time with AT&T customer service and every single time I have to deal with them and would rather avoid them if it’s something I can do on the website.  

Questions

suspended phone line

I suspended my childs phone line can i turn of data use and wifi calling and connections to available networks

Questions

secure family app

ifthey turn of there location can you still track them on the secure family app

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is HBO Max included with the new unlimited premium plan (or any current plans)?

is HBO max included with the new unlimited premium plan (or any current plans)?

Questions

AT&T Wireless Users Displaying incorrect CNAM for our calls

AT&T Wireless Users Displaying incorrect CNAM for our calls, no issues are found when calling the other carriers and the issue pertains exclusively to AT&T Inbound Caller ID. Numbers are registered, Hiya is deferring to AT&T and I'm not sure what is the process for non AT&T customers

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hacked Phone – What You Can Do To Protect Your Device by AT&T

Check Out The Tips, Download The App! In today’s day an age, you must keep not only your identity safe, but your devices as well! With AT&T Mobile Security, you can protect your phone from unsafe apps!   AT&T Mobile Security – Download for Android Download for Apple In

Questions

Att personal cloud

I need to cancle my free trail of the personal cloud before it starts charging my account and I cannot figure out how for the life of me. The texts tell me to go to manage features but there is no manage features on my app.

Questions

Can I use AT&T prepaid phone with a sim that is purchased in another country

I have a AT&T prepaid phone (sku # 6148B) with a sim that is purchased in another country. Please let me know.

Questions

Unable to Authenticate Active Armor - Leaving AT&T - hopefully someone will read this

The background - I've been an AT&T customer since 2007, and its predecessor Cingular, "old" AT&T, SWBell, and GTE Mobilenet since 1997. Since the advent of the smartphone, I had been an Android user, but I switched to iPhone a couple of years ago. Towards the end of being an Android user,

Questions

Be the first to reply

(234)
Can’t connect to hotspot

I am not sure if my plan covers hotspot. How do I find out?

Questions

• Wireless

Returned iPhone 12 stolen in transit

I wanted to get a new phone so I went to my local AT&T store for my eligible Next Trade-In. I purchased the iPhone 14 max pro. There were no phones in stock so I had to wait for the new one to get shipped to my home. I was informed to hold onto my current phone until the new one came in. Onc

Questions

• Wireless

Cel-fi go x cellular booster for internet only

Hello, I live in a very rural area and I was wanting to use 4g/5g for internet/data only. I installed a Cel-Fi GO X | Cell Phone Signal Booster | 1 Panel Antenna/Long Ranger Bundle Kit - All Accessories Included | Multi-Carrier Support with Carrier Switching | Up to 100 dB with a  NETGEAR Nig

Questions

• Wireless

Didn’t not get my trade in credit for 7 months and still waiting for my $800 credit

In April 2022 I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro from @ATT online. I was ordering a new phone because there was an offer that said that I would receive $800 back in monthly statement credits in exchange for me sending AT&T my previous Android OnePlus 9 and moving from T- Mobile to AT&T. This state

Questions

• Wireless

Phone number changed

Help! I just joined prepaid, wanted to keep my number but it's changed! help me get my old number back asap please.

Questions

• Clubhouse

changing gateway

I got another gateway a BG210, and I want to use it instead of my old gateway. It doesn't want to just switch out. What do I got to do?

Questions

• Internet

Trending Accepted Solutions

(405)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.