Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(35378)
AT&T Active Armor Unable to Authenticate

I've tried every troubleshooting recommendation I've found online and in forums... and yes, the app is up-to-date. Anyone actually have success authenticating Active Armor to be able to use it? If so, please share the secret(s) of your success. I've been trying for months - I eventually had to give

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Prepay Sim $50 (Hotspot explanation) use unlimited

what does this mean ( 5g mobile Hotspot) I wish to purchase on arrival at Boston International the $50 dollar sim ---for a unlimited data sim for about 2weeks use 5GB mobile hotspot Online only, limited time. Req’s new line. Hotspot data applied withi

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

ActiveArmor - Bug reporting

How do I report a bug in ActiveArmor ? The help page tells me it's easy, but I can't find any mechanism to report or get assistance... The problem: Problem callers seem to be able to overload ActiveArmor by calling multiple times... In the example I noted today, The first 4 times the number was

Questions

• Account Features

Communication problems between iPhone and Android, both with ATT

Sending texts with images, from my iPhone to his Android is usually impossible. We both have ATT. Sometimes when he phones me, the call goes directly to VM without ringing and without leaving any indication in my iPhone that he has called. How do we fix these problems?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Discontinuing Original Grandfathered iPad Plans?

I just received an email stating that AT&T is discontinuing my original grandfathered iPad plan and replacing it with an inferior plan (max 50gb a month) This is a bit of a shock given the promised that the plan was a lifetime plan - is this a mistake or are others getting the same messaging

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

CallProtect changing to Active Armor?

My call protect app has a new pop up saying to download active armor. Is this a new or additional subscription?  What is happening to Call Protect?  Is it dead?

Questions

• Account Features

Long post dial delay on wifi calling for some numbers

I've got a very specific problem but I'm not sure who to contact. I have one phone number that, when dialed from an AT&T phone while using wifi calling, there is a delay of 10-15 seconds before the far side starts ringing.  If the user turns off wifi and uses the normal cell network, the c

Questions

• Network Coverage

Why are my voicemails delayed?

I am not getting notifications of voicemail or missed calls for hours after the call or voice mail was placed. This has been going on for years an AT&T fails to resolve the issue.

Questions

Detailed bills

How do I obtain usage detail since 2019 for one on the phone numbers on my business account?

Questions

• Account Features

Forgot admin password on attwifimanager

I need help on how to figure out the password on attwifimanager because none of the default passwords work and nontging works ive tried everything please please help im just trying to be able to play my game

Questions

• Device Features

Be the first to reply

(11)
One whole year of terrible RCS messaging support. Don't know what to do.

AT&T Z Flip4 user here, really disappointed that AT&T still has not solved the issue of RCS messages not delivering to just about anyone not using a brand new AT&T Samsung phone (so nearly everybody). It's left me with undelivered messages all the time, spotty connections where it will a

Questions

Active Armor

This app requires way too many steps to report/block a number. You can't delete from the recents list (which I could do with call protect).  You have to go into the active armor app and select the number, then select report or block.  If you select report, you still have to tell it to blo

Questions

• Account Features

ATT tower #11542 located at 8971 View Park Road, Port Orchard, WA

The tower near our home has (2) very bright flashing lights on this tower. It was always red flashing at night for the past 25 years. It is very annoying and makes it difficult to sleep at night. This has been going on for over 10 days now. Please check into this as all my neighbors feel the same wa

Questions

• Network Coverage

Active armor won’t authenticate my account

Active armor won’t authenticate my account I recently switched from Samsung galaxy s 21 to a IPhone 14 pro max. My phone and app are both up to date

Questions

• Account Features

ATT ACTIVEARMOR

What screens must be viewed to remove the numbered badges on the app icon? Signed, Asking for my OCD Friend

Questions

• Account Features

Unable to download vpn on child’s phone secure fam

I’m trying to pair my son’s phone. I pair, download the vpn, but as soon as it “downloads” it says “unknown.monileconfig” Ove tried everything I’ve read to trouble shoot with no luck.

Questions

• Account Features

Trending Accepted Solutions

(20)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Day Pass

Does the International Day pass cover calls made within the international country you are visiting.? What about calls from one International Day Pass country to another?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connections

Why did this ultra wide band (UWB) appear in my connection settings today on My Att galaxy 22 ultra

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Voicemail System Asks for Password Only When Phone is in Wi-Fi Calling Mode

I have Consumer Cellular phones, with service provided through the ATT network, so this is kind of an ATT issue. When I set up my voicemail several years ago, I used the "password not required" option, so I wouldn't have to enter the password to retrieve voice messages.  That option still wo

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does our international plan cover Cuba?

Does our international plan cover Cuba?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Calling and texting with my child while they are in Japan

My child will be doing Study Abroad this summer in Japan (I’ll still be in the US). Do we need to do anything different from how we typically call or text one another? Do either of us need to change any settings on our iPhones? Is there a charge for calling or texting? We are on the same family plan

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app