Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(33171)
visual voicemail

where are the data files for visual voicemail stored

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Coverage in Inlet NY

I stay in Eagle Bay/Inlet NY area all summer and there is no coverage for ATT in this area. This is a busy area in the summer (4th Lake and Adirondacks) and winter (snowmobilers). Verizon coverage is good. Can you add an antenna and 5G in this area?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Cancelled active armor

This product does not work as advertised. Seems like false advertising. Those of us that want a vpn will have to get a real one from a recognized vendor. Instead of substantiating that your Ipad is protected on public wifi, it tells you that you are in danger and should disconnect. Give me a break.

Questions

• Device Features

Call protect not working

I have used call protect for several years; however, it stopped working for some reason last week. I deleted the app and added it back and it still doesn’t work. I keep getting the error “we hit a snag the system is unavailable please try again later.” I have also reset my network settings and my ph

Questions

• Device Features

ActiveArmor Setup Problem

I downloaded the ActiveArmor app on two 6S iphones. One phone setup with no problems.  The other had a problem as soon as I hit 'Continue' to start setting up the app.  I tried deleting the app and downloading again, but got the same error:   'We hit a snag'   'Subscriber

Questions

• Device Features

AT&T Samsung S7 Active Wifi Calling Button Blanked Out.

Hi , Purchased Samsung S7 Active.The phone has been unlocked and currently connected with a Telstra Sim in Australia.Cannot use wifi calling as the button is blanked out.Have spoken to various mobile phone techs but it seems that this phone software is in ownership of AT & T.`i` reside in an are

Questions

• Device Features

why does my phone download deleted messages after restart

every time i restart my phone, it re downloads texts i have already received and/or deleted. i have the Samsung galaxy z fold 3. is there anywhere i can disable this from happening?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Visual voicemail not working

Hello, For some reason my visual voicemail stopped working. It asked me to reset password so I did and received a message in the pic below. I have tried to do this several times over several days. Any thoughts?

Questions

SMS/MMS issues - at my wits end and ready to switch carriers

I am on an AT&T family plan with 4 members. Starting the evening of May 3rd, Tuesday, I did not receive a MMS/SMS from my daughter. Since then I have been unable to receive any MMS from anyone (within my family plan or outside). I can receive SMS from individuals on AT&T, but on a hit

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Block text messages from email address (spammers latest technique)

This should take care of this annoying issue. I just spent 35 minutes on the phone with a WONDERFUL AT&T Customer Care Rep named Gina. She & her supervisor researched and located "Article *446389". It gave her instructions how to block all emails being sent as text messages on my Samsung Gal

Questions

• Account Features

BYOD service drop

I spent 1.5 hours on the phone (the first time trying) and 2 hours on the phone (the second time trying) not including going into the actual store twice to find out why 3/4 phones on my account could no longer make or receive calls and the issue STILL isn't resolved because the phones still cannot m

Questions

• Network Coverage

WiFi Calling while on Cruise Ship

I would like to connect to the ship's wifi and use wifi calling. My phone will be in airplane mode. Would I be charged any fees? Is there a better way to call and text while I am on board.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Unable to receive text messages from Verizon - Started about 2 weeks ago

I have been an AT&T customer for approximately 2 years. About 2 weeks ago (Friday April 29) I stopped receiving tests from family & friends that have Verizon wireless numbers.  They are able to receive my tests.  When this was discovered I called AT&T for technical support and

Questions

Not receiving verification codes

Not receiving verification codes on my ATT phone

Questions

AT&T Wireless phones get fast busy signal when trying to call a doctor's pager

Our emergency doctor's pager is through American Messaging. When we try to call this pager from an AT&T wireless phone, we immediately get a fast busy signal. When calling the same pager from any other wireless provider it works fine. Need help asap please?

Questions

• Network Coverage

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.