Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(38131)

Closed

How do I get ATT to install a cell phone tower near me?

I have no internet in my place of work and they do not provide wifi for our phones just for our computers, I have had enough

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have no internet in my place of work and they do not provide wifi for our phones just for our computers, I have had enough

Questions

Issues with WIFI calling not working when it should

So the AT&T service in the area I live in is horrible. Service constantly shows 4-5 bars of service of 4G LTE or even 5G but the upstream on this service is horrible at best. When on voice calls people constantly can't hear my side of the call and data upstream is virtually non-existent. This is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Battery

I am unable to change my battery myself. Does AT&T have the capability to install a new battery in my device. If so was is the turnaround time and associated cost in doing so?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock

I bought this phone off a buddies ex-girl, and was not told it was lock how do I unlock the network please

Questions

Is there an outage again?

Multimedia messages are not sending again

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T callers unable to reach Ring Central phone numbers

At of 3/11 @ 8:00pm we have detected that people using AT&T are unable to reach our Ring Central business phone numbers. They get a has busy when calling.  Ring Central believes it is a routing problem from AT&T

Questions

deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

Is it possible to disable Carrier Services short code numbers?

Is there a way to disable the short codes you can call from a line on an AT&T Wireless account? (The ones that provide account information, such as *225# to check the account balance.) It’s not a big deal or anything but I was just curious if it’s possible to do.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T unlock issues

Hello, I bought a phone and found out it?s locked by AT&T I don?t have any account and I?m asked to payoff a bill before my phone gets unlocked. I have IMEI number please how can I payoff to unlock my phone

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
deleting multiple messages

I get 10-30 messages a day and want to delete all of them at once. So far, have been unable to do this.  Flip phone U102AAModel: 

Questions

We hit a snag active armor for samsung flip5

I upgraded my phone and ever since I upgraded my phone I cannot activate my active armor on my new phone it keeps telling me we get a snack error code 13-01-05

Questions

Closed

Can't get access to Max

I have Max with my plan and now I can't log in anymore with AT&T as my provider. Says my account can't be verified. Please let me know how to fix this. Thanks!

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T callers unable to reach Ring Central phone numbers

At of 3/11 @ 8:00pm we have detected that people using AT&T are unable to reach our Ring Central business phone numbers. They get a has busy when calling.  Ring Central believes it is a routing problem from AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network unlock

I bought this phone off a buddies ex-girl, and was not told it was lock how do I unlock the network please

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T unlock issues

Hello, I bought a phone and found out it?s locked by AT&T I don?t have any account and I?m asked to payoff a bill before my phone gets unlocked. I have IMEI number please how can I payoff to unlock my phone

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Battery

I am unable to change my battery myself. Does AT&T have the capability to install a new battery in my device. If so was is the turnaround time and associated cost in doing so?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.