Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Account Features

Account Features

Learn about all the account features available to you!

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8433)
Wireless service

I had a past due bill that I paid in full using my bank account however my service has not been restored even after following all their prompts like waiting 5 minutes then turning the phone off and on but still nothing can anyone help?

Questions

AT&T Passpoint: Connects only with IPv6

I recently had my phone (iPhone X iOS 16.0.2) discover and connect to an AT&T Passpoint Wi-Fi, which did not work well. I ultimately concluded that it got only an IPv6 address and not an IPv4 address. I could only connect to IPv6 capable sites. I wanted to report this to someone and see if

Questions

Unable to activate my new device from att.

I'm unable to activate my new device from att. The port transfer department is not able to resolve the issue from past 5 hrs. They are not even explaining what the issue is and they are getting disconnected from the call without notification. Now i'm clueless how to get this issue fixed. They are ke

Questions

ATT Thanks not working

I have been unable to access ATT Thanks ever since I switched over to ATT last month and calling in to customer support has been no help. I always get sent to the support page when clicking the link on the website or in the mobile app. Is it permanently broken?

Questions

Skype showing up in my recent internet activity on Secure Family app?

For some reason skype messaging keeps coming up on my recent activity section on the secure family companion app but I have not even been on Skype. Why is this happening?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

kids on secure family-do they get notified?

I noticed that my son has somehow disabled his connection to the Secure Family app. Is there a way to put him back on, without him being notified?

Questions

Report number directly to phone number provider

This is a two-part question: - how to lookup phone number to phone service providers? - is there a standard way to report abuse? Assuming AT&T correctly handles STIR/SHAKEN, we are receiving somewhat good phone numbers. Via googling "lookup phone number provider" I can see: Twilio, FREE Car

Questions

Getting message 6 LA01MO when we forward our desk lines to cell

Trying to forward my desk phone to a cell phone that is not in the same area code.  When I call the desk phone, which should be forwarding, I get Message 6 - LA01MO.   Please help. This is happening for multiple people around our office.   We could forward to these phones w

Questions

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T and I had several months of issues with my service and account accessibility and when I finally get those things worked out and receive my rewards, THEY ARE EXPIRED! Not to mention that it was right before all this COVID-19 quarantin

Questions

Email to text from Comcast is blocked

I am trying to send an email to text from a comcast account to my ATT wireless text using email address [email scrubbed]. It was working fine until recently. Lately I am getting a failed delivery message. I can send texts to this address from 2 other email accounts without any problem. This is t

Questions

Be the first to reply

(84)
SIM card

How do I get just a SIM card the closest store to me is at least a hour away

Questions

• Wireless

New service

Trying to switch my acp benefit and need to get a SIM card

Questions

• Wireless

Email read confirmation

Is the email read/delivered confirmation still available? I can't seem to find information about it anywhere.

Questions

• Email

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Window 10

Since a month approximately window 10 has become incompatible with my account at.net. What are the solutions without downloading window 11?

Questions

• Email

Didn't order digital phone service, haven't ever used it, but I'm charged ever month for over 4 years

When we switched to DirectTV (10/18) an AT&T rep stopped by and asked if we wanted to bundle Internet and wireless to our TV service and we agreed. The Internet was supposed to be only $25 because my husband is a disabled Veteran.  The rep brought us our new cell phones the next day and we

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(246)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.