Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(82745)
Car Wifi not connecting to the internet

My 2021 Jeep Gladiator has the unlimited Wifi plan. It has worked fine the last two months but today I cannot access the internet.  I can connect to the system and I have full bars, but I receive a message that the service cannot access the internet on my phone.  Any suggestions?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Sonic Gigabit Internet =:AT&T fiber optic line

My Sonic Gigabit Internet is down for more than 3 days now. I live in 94121. I found out it was AT&T's fault because its their infrastructure. I am doomed because had I known this in advanced- I would never want to rely on AT&T technology. I am thinking about moving my service to Verizon hom

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Run cable in existing home

Do AT&T run cable in existing home. I have two outlets and need at least three more.? I currently have Direct TV. Not sure what's at new house but they have two dishes.

Questions

Fiber rewards promised but didn't show

Hello, As a new customer I purchased the fiber plan which was offering a $200 reward and an additional $50 reward. However after completing the payment and waiting 6 weeks as advertised, I have not received my reward nor have I received the offer letter. When I go to claim online it says noth

Questions

Access to my 2.5 quest password

I purchased a Roomba and it requires a 2.5 to connect but I don’t know my password to the quest account. Can you tell me how to get it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wireless light off on Pace 4111N - cannot get WiFi

Cannot attach wirelessly to internet. Laptop cannot see network. Have restarted and three other lights (power, broadband, and service) are on and green as expected. Wireless light is off. Any suggestions to get this back before purchasing a 100+ foot Ethernet cable? Thank you in advance.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

AT&T Gateway Blocking Access to Regions Bank

I have been mystified by my problem for about 6 months now. A previously functioning app I use for my person finances, moneydance, will no longer connect to my bank, Regions.  At first it was intermittent but in the last month or so it has become permanent.  I find that when the app won't

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Rewards Not Working and Can't Get Ahold of Any Support

The link in my email to see the information about my virtual reward card no longer works (it did work at some point). When I go to the portal for the email to be resent, I get an error message. When I call the support line, I'm endlessly left on hold. When I try to use the live chat, it says it isn'

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Reward card

I checked my reward status online and it said it was processed on September 9th and mailed on September 15th….3 weeks later I still haven’t received it. I’ve tried calling numerous times only to be on hold for well over an hour and then having to hung up because I don’t have time to sit and wait fo

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Degraded Signal

Recently a cable was cut and there were numerous people who lost their fiber internet service. Ever since the cable was repaired, the Alarm light on the ONT fluctuates between Orange and Red. Currently, it is Red, but u-verse tv, internet, and voip services are all working. Any suggestions?

Questions

Was promised $300 card in advertisements but only got $200 card in mail

Hi all, I am a current AT&T Wireless customer with Unlimited Elite service, and I recently signed up for AT&T Fiber (switching from Cable) and I was promised a $300 gift card to switch over with eligible wireless service (which I qualify for with Unlimited Elite). I got the email, filled

Questions

Phone Email Hacked

Tried to change password. Never got the code. Then noticed the email address WAS NOT MINE. It started out the first 5 or so letters, then had a eu and then after the @ a totally different fakey server.I want to change the PHONE email, with the PHONE. How?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Existing Fiberoptic line relocation

I represent a community in Houston Texas that is trying to replace its exterior fence. There is fiberoptic lines on both sides of the fence and both of the lines are within 10" of either side. How do I request that those be moved?

Questions

EERO 6+ and BGW210

How do I set up the EERO 6+ with my BGW210?

Questions

AT&T laying cable in my neighborhood. Who will benefit?

AT&T laying fiber- optic cable in my neighborhood. Who benefits?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.