For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91735)
Broken ground cover

There has been a broken ground cover on my property for at least a year with no one responding to my requests to come and replace it. I had a conversation with my HOA and they advised me to contact you again to have this issue resolved. I am attempting once again to have this cover replaced. I have

Questions

Dissatisfied with resolution

It's not really his fault. The system is poorly setup. I was told the I had to return my equipment or I would be charged. Well, the AT&T installer told me he was using the old equipment so that I didn't have to turn it in. I never received new equipment, so I figured the matter was resolved. How

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Breach

What is AT&T doing about the recent data breach, besides claiming it did not come from their network?

Questions

AT&T cut power line now my AC compressor won’t cool. Can I get reimbursed if the AC guy says it was power related

The AT&T fiber guys cut the FPL line and 84 people were without power for 6 hours. Now my AC won’t cool the house below 84 and the outside compressor sounds different than it usually does. Calling my AC guy to come look at this but for sure it is related to the power loss. Any way I can get rei

Questions

Disconnect from building

We’re getting ready to demo a building in Chicago, IL and the demo contractor has requested that AT&T come out and disconnect the line attach to the building or provide us with information that it’s okay to remove, how do I go about this?

Questions

Fiber box in front yard but address not listed

Recently purchased a newly built home and have the att fiber box in my front yard but my address is not showing up on the website when I search it. Luckily a technician was in the area working on someone else's house so I stopped him to ask and he said that internet can definitely be installed to my

Questions

Att fiber DNS server?

Please bear with me as im only the business owner. We've just switched from cox internet to att today however we have a sonicwall tz300 which has the cox dns servers. Would I just simply input the att fiber dns server any will be up and running? Also do I need to enable ip pass-through and select th

Questions

Racist Customer Support

I called AT&T air today to sign up for internet. As the man proceeds to gather my information, he asks how I spell my last name “Ng”. I repeat it and he asks how I pronounce it usually. He asked if it’s Chinese and I said yes…then he proceeded to say, “You don’t sound Chinese.” Ummmmm…….??? He

Questions

BGW-210 700 vs 5268AC, which is better?

When I initially booked my Uverse, ATT mailed me a BGW-210 700 for setup. During the actual fiber wire installation / connection, ATT tech. in Houston switched  BGW-210 700 to 5268AC (from their truck) (and later on, still replaced with 5268AC routers ), they all claimed 5268AC is better.

Questions

Routing issue to game server - World of Tanks

I am having major issues routing to the game server for World of Tanks in Chicago - wotna3.login.wargaming.net (IP 92.223.56.20) The game is rubber banding like mad and is unplayable. others are not having an issue. Traces are below.  Tracing route to wotna3.login.wargaming.net [92.223.56.20

Questions

Be the first to reply

(10)
Dissatisfied with resolution

It's not really his fault. The system is poorly setup. I was told the I had to return my equipment or I would be charged. Well, the AT&T installer told me he was using the old equipment so that I didn't have to turn it in. I never received new equipment, so I figured the matter was resolved. How

Questions

AT&T cut power line now my AC compressor won’t cool. Can I get reimbursed if the AC guy says it was power related

The AT&T fiber guys cut the FPL line and 84 people were without power for 6 hours. Now my AC won’t cool the house below 84 and the outside compressor sounds different than it usually does. Calling my AC guy to come look at this but for sure it is related to the power loss. Any way I can get rei

Questions

Disconnect from building

We’re getting ready to demo a building in Chicago, IL and the demo contractor has requested that AT&T come out and disconnect the line attach to the building or provide us with information that it’s okay to remove, how do I go about this?

Questions

Failover Doesn't work with Unifi Equipment

My primary Internet connection is with the BGW320-505 setup in Pass-through mode connected to my Unifi Dream Machine Pro. (UDMP) My secondary Internet connection is with Xfinity cable modem.  This is a great secondary option for me as it only costs me $20 a month.  The issue is, I've ha

Questions

What stand-alone hardware firewall is compatible upstream of my AT&T Pace 5268AC?

Repeated DDOS barrage attacks keep overwhelming and crashing my AT&T Pace 5268AC. AT&T techs recommend putting a stand-alone hardware firewall between the internet and the AT&T Pace 5268AC (upstream of the 5268AC) to protect it. I don’t want to disable or diminish the firewall/safety f

Questions

Linked Accounts

Trying to unlink accounts. When prompts followed "Remove this account"  does not appear.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Accepted Solution

Extremely Disappointed with AT&T Air - Unfair Charges and Poor CS

My name is Marina Ramirez, I’ve been a loyal AT&T customer for years, always singing its praises—until now. A few weeks ago, my opinion took a nosedive when I was hit with unexpected charges. First, a $9.99 late fee appeared on my bill, closely followed by a staggering $35.00 reactivation fee. A

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I split my 2.x and 5.x network

Various manufacturers tell me my issues have to do with the combined networks. At some point my networks got merged and now I want to have them separate. Thanks in advance

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Network Interface Device (NID)damaged ?

No longer have ATT internet service but just noticed the NID box on the exterior of house had black substance ( appearing like black like spray paint or smoke ? wish I could attach photos) around box and on areas of house siding. I opened the box and every bit of it and any wires are black, nothing

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

When will you take your dang DirectTV satellite back?

Im going to start charging you for rent of my roof space. We all know you guys charge for every nickel and dime you can get.

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to have multiple SSID with ATT fiber model+router

I want to have three separate SSIDs for my home - 1. Work network 2. OTT network  3. kids network Is It possible to use the modem+router unit provided by ATT to have three separate SSIDs? 

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.