Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(80188)
AT&T fiber installation service is terrible and broken.

I ordered the AT&T fiber service 2 weeks ago. When the install technician came to my house he said he can not finish the installation because the Fiber box (ONT box) is not installed, so I called the customer service to request someone to install the ONT box, and the next day the same install te

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

AT&T Access

If I qualify for the 30 dollar AT&T Access internet plan, does the 100MB option include fiber and would it be installed free of charge?

Questions

The DELE command did not succeed.

I have this error using TBird: The DELE command did not succeed. Error marking a message as deleted. Mail server inbound.att.net responded: Too many requests. Is there a setting I need to change with ATT-Yahoo? Thanks! ~Kirch

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Help burying a line

I have had the worst experience just trying to get new service line buried. I’m about to go back to spectrum if this doesn’t get resolved ASAP. We had the line laid about six weeks ago. About 10 days ago I realize it still had of been buried and called. The technician never put in the order. They th

Questions

new service problems

I signed up for AT&T internet and Direct TV streaming. On Thursday an AT&T tech showed up and installed a box on the outside of my home, which connects fiber to the telephone pole across the street. On Friday AT&T sent an independent contractor to install the modem within my home and tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Do you have seniors programs

Im looking for a cheap internet home service

Questions

• AT&T Internet

upgraded to fiber internet now Ethernet on smart TV will not activate and aquire ip address

I recently upgraded my old copper ATT internet line to AT&T Fiber and am using AT&T’s standard default router/gateway and can no longer connect my Smart TV via ethernet to the Internet. I had no issues with the old copper, so I'm posting this under the AT&T Fiber Equipment forum. At

Questions

ATT Fiber With Asus AC-66U Router

Just had AT&T fiber hooked up today with a BGW320-500 gateway. This install replaced my old 75 Mbps DSL account which was configured with an Asus AC66U router in the DMZ zone. This router provided all routing functions for both wired and wireless clients (on a different subnet to that for the ga

Questions

Compatible Router / Modem?

Signing up for AT&T, the plan just says it uses their gateway modem/router combo for 10$ a month. Is there an approved list for ones that I can buy that would be cheaper in the long run (2+ yrs)?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

"Undefined" error message when trying to order new service

I have been trying to place an order for new Fiber internet service. The service is available at the address but I keep getting to "bill preferences" and once I type in CC info and select "autopay" an "Undefined" error message appears under "bill preferences" and I can't continue. Chat couldn't help

Questions

download for ATT ufix

I am trying to get the AT&T troubleshoot app on my mac. After I login using att.com/ufix it just keeps on "hunting'. I have tried several times with no resolution. Thanks, Lance (customer since 1964). [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transient problem with accessing some sites

Hello, Recently I faced with the  problem with access to some sites. Through the mobile operator  (or from other network) they work without problems.  But at AT&T network some of the sites are not stable. They may stop working without any reason while others work as normal. As a

Questions

• AT&T Internet

ports not opening when ethernet is plugged in but works when wifi is in

subject says it all.. im using NAT default gaming server, etc but when i plug in my ethernet the ports close, wifi open and the ports stay open etc. router is a

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Bury internet line

Who do I need to contact to come and bury an internet line? When the line was installed, the tech said they would be out within a week to bury it. It has been over a month now and the line runs through three yards and across the street.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not an active HSIA user

Hello, I get this error whenever I try to access the copyright tutorial. I have only 1 AT&T account, which I have tried logging in with the email associated with it. I have also tried logging in with my primary member ID that begins with sbciptv_ and password that is associated with th

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.