We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(83603)
File a complaint

Anyone have an email to file a complaint? Worse customer experience of my life.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

error message

receive access denied error code 1020

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Available 5G channels on bgw210-700 residential gateway

When I go in to manually set my 5g channel all of the channels available to set are 20mhz channels. Is there a way to get to 40 mhz channels or 80 mhz channels or is there some reason that those channels are not available?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

ATT POLE IN FRONT YEAR - DAMAGED

We have an ATT pole in our front yard the pole is damaged. We were out of town and when we returned the pole appears to be half on.  How can we have it removed from our yard?  Most of these types of line are buried in the yard now.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Fiber Installation

It appears that fiber is being put into my subdivision. I do not have ATT.  Who authorizes ATT or its subcontractors to damage my yard but digging and trenching to place the fiber? 

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Retrenching private driveway (with utility having easement rights) - Who pays?

If a customer lives on a 300ft private driveway (3 residences are located along this driveway) of which the utility companies have easement rights, would att cover the cost of re-trenching the driveway to install fiber-optic, or would the property owners have to pay for the installation? Property

Questions

WI-FI GATEWAY is not connected

I installed the BGW320 that was sent to me and installed the APP as described. The cable is securely connected, but the light turns from blinking green to blinking red and no connection is made.

Questions

My ARRIS BGW210-700 modem is discarding Remote Desktop Connection packets

My ARRISS BGW210-700 modem is discarding Remote Desktop Connection packets. The Modem's firewall NAT/Gaming is setup to allow this application. Windows 11 Advanced Firewall is also allowing Remote Desktop Connection through. Connection attempts fail. The only hint to a problem is in the log of the M

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Closed

Deactivate voluntary suspension

I called twice for support on removing the suspension on my account for WiFi and Uverse TV but it still says my account is suspended. How do I fix this problem?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Fiber 500 vs 1000 for Online Gaming

Is there a big latency difference with online gaming between the 500 and 1Gig fiber plan? I play on Pc and want to know if it is worth doing the 1gig plan. I am going to be living alone.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(11)

Accepted Solution

change to my service

I recently switched my Internet and tv to Sonic. Which one of my AT&T bills do I cancel, the Mobility or the U-verse? I am keeping AT&T for my telephones. Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.