We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(83603)
DSL services

I'm having major issues getting my dsl internet cancelled since August 2022, it is now the last week of November

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Smart Plugs

How can I connect my smart plugs to my AT&T network? All other devices connected but those will not. Device support was not able to help either. They worked fine on old network

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

In Home Expert

Why are in home experts allowed to come to your home without customers consent? Why do in home experts enter your home under false pretense? There's no soliciting in our neighborhood so sending out a in home expert who states they are here to supervise/manage an installation THEN try to sale you a

Questions

Please help with intermittent packet loss

Hello, I have been experiencing what I believe is packet loss and am trying to get to the bottom of it. I ran "ping 104.160.131.102 -t" (the IP of the League of Legends NA server) in a terminal to monitor my ping while I was in game. As soon as I experienced the lag, I looked over at my command pro

Questions

• AT&T Internet

email hacked someone trying to close my account and changed my password

Email hacked via spam lookalike att request to update info

Questions

Cut AT&T Internet Wire in my yard

My neighbor's internet wire was run by AT&T thru our yard which is fine but we didn't know it. We planted trees and accidently cut her wire and now we are receiving a bill for the internet wire being cut and the price for rewiring her internet to her house. Can they do this when it was in our ya

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will AT&T fix the Mcafee Security Suite download

I have been trying to download the security suite for months. I have chatted with agents who do not seem to have a clue about the problem. The last one told me to call Mcafee???????????

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I connect my fiber directly to my own firewall w SFP/transceiver?

Hi Guys, It's probably been asked about before. I have an SMB firewall in home (a Zywall USG Flex 200) and would strongly prefer not to have to use the ATT router/wireless if at all possible. My firewall has an SFP+ and I can get whatever transceiver I need for the provider's connection. I'm plenty

Questions

Frequent Packet Loss for THE PAST THREE MONTHS!!

I have been through the ringer. About 3 months ago now I started experiencing occasional lag spikes, occurring about once every 15 minutes. My PC is hardwired through an ethernet cable. The cable is 75 ft, though the PC is only about 35 ft from the router. I have never had this sort of issue before,

Questions

switching from residential to small business issue

I just talked to someone on the phone at att business and was told i can not keep the same phone number i've had for 23 years when switching from residential to small business. i can keep my same mobile number when switch companies how is it possible i can't keep the same number when just switching

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Be the first to reply

(17)
Fiber 500 vs 1000 for Online Gaming

Is there a big latency difference with online gaming between the 500 and 1Gig fiber plan? I play on Pc and want to know if it is worth doing the 1gig plan. I am going to be living alone.

Questions

unable to download mcafee

I am trying to download AT&T security powered by MacAfee and coming across the below error. I see in forums that this issue is resolved and reached out to customer care several times. I was told necessary ID was activated and transferred me to Mcafee support, due to the same error they could hel

Questions

• AT&T Internet

howto: IP passthrough to edgerouter: enable IPv6

I recently subscribed to AT&T gigabit and discovered that the Ubiquiti wizard defaults failed to provide ipv6 connectivity. I spent a fair amount of time searching online, and I finally came across a link that worked for me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/m1jkuc/anyone_doing_vlans

Questions

Reward Caed

I misplaced the rewards card after receiving it. I just found it and see that it has expired.  Can anything be done to replace it?

Questions

UVerse service

Have had constant issues for over 6 months ATT solution send a new modem every time. Had a repair tech out two days ago who you guessed it replaced the modem again and now have no service once again only to be told I have to wait another two days without service for their tech to come try and fix th

Questions

• AT&T Internet

AT&T agent promised reward card at time of signing up, now they won't provide it saying that they "can't pull up promo code"

I have a chat transcript proof at the time of signing up for AT&T fiber showing that they promised a rewards card. It was sent out partially only after I made a call, and now rewards center and customer service are both telling me they cannot pull up the promo code for the rest of the reward tha

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(37)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change the name & password on an ATT Wi-Fi router

I received a new BSW210-700 router to replace my previous one. How do I change the name and password of the new router to the ones we used on the original router?   In the directions it says if I make any changes I have to "ensure that identical changes are made to both radios; otherwise

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Smart home app

My tv was stolen but it was connect to my app manger, it still shows online am I able to trace its location to see where it's located, or a way the single can be found d qhere it's being used at. If I pause device will that mess up who ever stole it's single since its a smart television. That would

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct TV stream and internet

I currently have Direct TV Satellite service paired with Internet 100, and since they are bundled I get unlimited data. I am looking with switch to the Direct TV Streaming and keeping the same internet. Will I still have the unlimited data if I do this or will there be a charge?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Best way to extend Wi-Fi range in my house & yard

I just got fiber at my house, but don’t get a good signal on the other side of the house.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why does AT&T refuse to run your fiber line the way you want them too in your house and refuse to put the 320 fiber modem in the garage?

As a customer, I feel like I am paying for a service and as the owner of my house, I shall be able to choose how to run the fiber to my house and where I choose to land that fiber within my property. I was told that if the fiber had to be buried even though the box that they run from is 30 inches fr

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.