Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13685)
AT&T fiber installation service is terrible and broken.

I ordered the AT&T fiber service 2 weeks ago. When the install technician came to my house he said he can not finish the installation because the Fiber box (ONT box) is not installed, so I called the customer service to request someone to install the ONT box, and the next day the same install te

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Access

If I qualify for the 30 dollar AT&T Access internet plan, does the 100MB option include fiber and would it be installed free of charge?

Questions

Help burying a line

I have had the worst experience just trying to get new service line buried. I’m about to go back to spectrum if this doesn’t get resolved ASAP. We had the line laid about six weeks ago. About 10 days ago I realize it still had of been buried and called. The technician never put in the order. They th

Questions

new service problems

I signed up for AT&T internet and Direct TV streaming. On Thursday an AT&T tech showed up and installed a box on the outside of my home, which connects fiber to the telephone pole across the street. On Friday AT&T sent an independent contractor to install the modem within my home and tha

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

upgraded to fiber internet now Ethernet on smart TV will not activate and aquire ip address

I recently upgraded my old copper ATT internet line to AT&T Fiber and am using AT&T’s standard default router/gateway and can no longer connect my Smart TV via ethernet to the Internet. I had no issues with the old copper, so I'm posting this under the AT&T Fiber Equipment forum. At

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

ATT Fiber With Asus AC-66U Router

Just had AT&T fiber hooked up today with a BGW320-500 gateway. This install replaced my old 75 Mbps DSL account which was configured with an Asus AC66U router in the DMZ zone. This router provided all routing functions for both wired and wireless clients (on a different subnet to that for the ga

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

"Undefined" error message when trying to order new service

I have been trying to place an order for new Fiber internet service. The service is available at the address but I keep getting to "bill preferences" and once I type in CC info and select "autopay" an "Undefined" error message appears under "bill preferences" and I can't continue. Chat couldn't help

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Inconsistent AT&T Fiber Speeds

When I 1st got AT&T Fiber 300 everything worked fine. Then I noticed inconsistencies in speed so I raised it to 1000. Speeds were great then over the past 2 years, speeds barely get over 150 MB’s when doing a speedtest. Of course I would call customer care and I tell them what’s going on they sa

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

planning department

Does anyone know who to contact about getting our Louisville KY patio home community included in the fiber expansion plans. ATT is currently running fiber down the main street in front of us heading to a larger subdivision behind us.

Questions

Smart bulb won't connect

I just had fiber installed and I received BGW320 gateway. It has 5ghz and 2.4ghz lines and the feit electric smart bulb only works with 2.4ghz. Since this router doesn't let you separate the frequency by SSID, I disabled the 5Ghz, restarted gateway, restarted phone and connected again, on 2.4 wifi.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Equipment Return

Good Morning, My name is Hans Park. I recently set up a service on May 7th. During that process I failed to receive my equipment initially. After calling customer support they sent me a replacement unit. Now I am receiving emails to "return" my old equipment. Having never received the initial equi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber - Frustrating Issues with Even More Frustrating Customer Service

Fiber installed 3 weeks ago. Maybe 3-4 occasions where connectivity dropped. Assumed it was due to new installs for neighbors. As of yesterday when I returned home from a weekend away it is completely out. New fiber routes are fun through my yard for neighbors, and now mine will not work. AT&

Questions

Service outage

Has anyone else here had a service outage (fiber cable issue) that lasted over 48 hrs and not gotten any help from customer service? I can see where the crew started digging and was working but they have been missing for the last 24 hrs. I was told yesterday by an AT&T rep that they contacted a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Account Age = 2 Months | Unresolved Service Calls = Four Times

Hello, I recently had Fiber installed at my home here in Palm Coast, FL. Literally the day after the connection went down. Luckily, I still had my old Spectrum equipment, so I called them and reactivated service. The reason for doing that was because it was going to take 6 days before the "Same C

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Installing Fiber to Townhomes

ATT installed fiber in our neighborhood and in the driveway of our small 10 unit townhome complex a few years ago. When they activated the neighborhood, they did not activate our place because there was no feasible path for an installer to wire fiber from the corning optitaps in the driveway to eac

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.