Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16097)
Cannot reach particular website when connected to AT&T Wi-Fi

Neither Laptop, phone, nor tablet can reach a specific website when they are connected to my AT&T Fiber network at home. This just started Thursday 2023-02-02.Observations:1. All three devices reach the site perfectly when taken to work, coffee shop, etc.2. Laptop and tablet reach site just fine

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Gateway not getting IP address

As of last night, about 4:00 am, the gateway developed a problem where it is dropping the ethernet connection. I called AT&T support and was told there are no issues regarding connectivity.  However, the gateway keeps dropping the connection to the internet.  I tried rebooting, discon

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

WiFi 6e

I currently have the BGW320-505 for Wifi 6. Does AT&T plan to have a device for WiFi 6e and, if so, what is the timeline for this?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

FiberFast Offnet-43 option?

I received information stating that Fiber is available to me, just needed extended to an “Offnet-43” option through “FiberFast” through ATT’s facilities check. How do I even go about asking to get setup for Fiber then in my area? Comcast is HORRIBLE over here and way more expensive than ATT’s pa

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Fiber not in my area

There used to be signs up down the road from my house for att fiber yet the only internet option for my area is comcast which i hate but i want the 5gig fiber internet for my house and i cant because att never ran the lines and they need to i live in west monroe,la

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

BGW320 public static IP block

I'm an AT&T Fiber customer with 1gig service. I want to test out hosting some of my own infrastructure and asked AT&T for a public subnet to do it on.  I've paid for a public static IP block (X.X.X.56/29) and configured it in my BGW320 as follows: I'

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Att contractors who came to burry the cables for my neighbors impacted my internet service

Today, around 10:35 am, ATT contractors came to burry the cables for my neighbors who just switched from optimum to ATT. But, these contractors impacted my internet connect which stopped working at around 10:37 am while I was away from my home. I got to know about the issue when I reached home.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Availability of New Service After Lines Installed in My Neighborhood

Lines were installed over 18 months ago in our neighborhood as well as surrounding neighborhoods. We have families in the other neighborhoods and they got service right after but ours still indicates service is not available.  How do we find out what's going on?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

restarting at&t wifi extenders

My wifi went down and when they brought it back up none of my extenders will connect

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

att fiber upgrade question

Hi everyone not sure if this is the right sub for this but I have had fiber since June of 2021 and it has been great, I pay around 80 dollars for the 500 package but recently I was browsing the internet plans and it shows the 1g plan at the same price as my current plan. My question is if I were to

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Be the first to reply

(11)
Fiber not in my area

There used to be signs up down the road from my house for att fiber yet the only internet option for my area is comcast which i hate but i want the 5gig fiber internet for my house and i cant because att never ran the lines and they need to i live in west monroe,la

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering