Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15026)
Gateway and Ethernet won't work

I have an Intel I225-V ethernet port built into my MSI Z690 carbon wi-fi motherboard and it will not connect to my AT&T Pace 5268AC gateway. I have seen other people posting about the same issue with the Intel I225-V. If i put a switch between the gateway and the Intel I225-V it works but my up

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

What do I have to do to get fiber?

The area I live in that has AT&T fiber all around. The street behind me and in front have fiber. My road was skipped. I believe it’s because it’s a private road. I just moved in and I now own the road. There are 18 houses on my road and they all want fiber. The previous owners didn’t want a ditc

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Was promised $300 card in advertisements but only got $200 card in mail

Hi all, I am a current AT&T Wireless customer with Unlimited Elite service, and I recently signed up for AT&T Fiber (switching from Cable) and I was promised a $300 gift card to switch over with eligible wireless service (which I qualify for with Unlimited Elite). I got the email, filled

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Fiber rewards promised but didn't show

Hello, As a new customer I purchased the fiber plan which was offering a $200 reward and an additional $50 reward. However after completing the payment and waiting 6 weeks as advertised, I have not received my reward nor have I received the offer letter. When I go to claim online it says noth

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How to connect the broadband connection and activate my account

Just got my equipment and followed the prompts but it won’t take me to activate the account when i find the activation. Site via googles help , my account number is only 9 digits and it needs 10 and won’t recognize my phone number

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Sales people being sent to house with technician

We had to have a technician come to our house to help set up our internet. But two AT&T salesmen came along with the technician, and it made for a very uncomfortable visit. We have a complex internet set-up, and while I was trying to show the technician where everything was in the house (and

Questions

Ethernet from gateway to my Mac

We have AT&T fiber for our TV and internet. From the gateway the connection to all our devices is WiFi. My internet via WiFi from the gateway is about 1/4 of the speed coming into our house to the gateway according to online speed tests. I want to change my Mac's connection to ethernet for a fas

Questions

slow internet speed

Using the ATT internet speed test I get 980 Mbps but when I use ANY (and I've tried several) other program to test the speed I get 280 Mbps. Doesn't matter if I test using ethernet or wifi.  What's the deal?  Seems Like ATT is giving me a bad deal.  BTW:  my HBO Max has to do a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

$70 gigabit guaranteed for life rate not being honored by ATT

I signed up for the inaugural $70 per month for life plan when I moved in 5.5 years ago. Now ATT is saying that plan was not guaranteed and they are increasing the monthly charge to $74.99. Has anyone else had this problem of them lying and increasing the price on a guaranteed rate? I have spoke

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Can Technicians fish Fiber behind drywall?

I want the fiber hidden behind the walls inside during my install. Can ATT techs do this or are they only allowed to run it along the walls so it is visible?  Please suggest other options if not allowed to fish into walls.  Thanks

Questions

Arris BGW-320 will not accept valid DHCP/subnet range

I recently got a new Arris BGW-320 gateway and needed to change the DHCP/subnet range so that I could properly connect with my VPN to work. Originally had issues getting it changed. But, finally did. However, a day later I discovered that they've started issuing public IP's in the 172.x.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T promised $350 reward card but gave $50 only.

I was told I will get a total of $350 reward card ($200+$100+50) when ordering AT&T Fiber Internet online. (I still keep the screenshot of the ordering page.) After a week of service activation, I did receive an email from AT&T Reward Center on 6/1, telling me to claim my reward. But it was

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

anyone know how to register a complaint against Customer Service?

ATT customer service is horrible. I just had a terrible rep on Chat.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Help with turning off Bridge Mode - is impacting all my Nest WiFi devices

I have a fiber setup, and it works great on my wife's PC, which is connected to the AT&T modem with ethernet. She gets the gigabit speeds, no problem.  BUT, I have been having serious issues with my Nest WiFi units, and when troubleshooting with Google support, they looked in some logs I s

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Arris surfboard SBG 6580 as a wireless repeater

Trouble getting my Arris 6580 running as a wireless repeater off of my primary AT&T modem/router. I have a new Epson ET-4850 WI-FI Earthnet printer that I want to connect it to. I have no problem with my laptop which I have in the same room connecting but I cannot get the printer to wirelessly p

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.