AT&T Internet Air

AT&T Internet Air

Learn about fast internet with AT&T Internet Air.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(381)
Air Internet Poor Quality and terrible Connectivity

I just recently hooked up my new account All Fi box with extender let me tell you its definitely not worth the $70 a month I cannot watch a live sporting event with out blurred and constant buffering going on a week or so in this billing cycle and have not been able to make it through a 30 minute tv

Questions

Unable to connect TV to internet

I have ATT Air, I tried connecting Samsung Smart TV to internet using wi-fi, It says connected to local network but not to the internet, tried using wired connection using ethernet, same thing. other devices such as phones and laptops can connect without any issues. Please help. Thanks

Questions

AT&T Limiting download speed - Slowing us way down.

Hello, We have had internet air for a month now. At first, we were consistently over 200 Mbps down load. It was great. Now out internet has slowed considerably. It's to the point where we can't watch tv shows, loading a web page is extremely slow, and I was not able to verify that I was a real pers

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Internet Air

I’m currently shopping around for new internet options for my apartment and I have AT&T as a side wireless account. I went into the My AT&T app and went to the section for internet. My apartment does not get fiber, only Internet 100 but I also saw another option called AT&T Internet Air.

Questions

Compatible wi-fi extenders for CGW450 hub

I have just installed my ATT Internet air and need extenders. Can I purchase compatible extenders or must I "rent" them from ATT?

Questions

2000-3000ms ping constantly

i have reset the air router multiple times even during low traffic times such as 2-3 am and still am getting over 1000ms ping with spike up to 2x or 3x that amount. the geo location or server i am connecting to is consistently in an entire other state. i have issues even loading a simple web page.&

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't connect Apple products to new ATT All-Fi Hub

So I asked ya'll a question a week or so ago and was so happy to have gotten a resolve so I'm trying it once again. I received and just set up the new ATT All-Fi Hub.  Accessed the Gateway on my Windows laptop.  Changed  2.4 ghz and 5 ghz SSID name & PW.  Laptop and LG tv co

Questions

Fixed wireless. Support added a TV connection, TV connection does not go over wifi extender

Fixed wireless was great for 4 years. 2 months ago it went almost completely out. Some sites worked on my PC but Roku did not work. 2 hours with support to finally have them send out a repair person. 2 days later the Repair person replaced the router and the outside antenna and pointed the antenna t

Questions

VPN Throttled over ATT Air

I work from home and am required to use a VPN. When I connect to VPN, my connection drops to a speed that is virtually unusable.  This also happens when I connect to a personal VPN from my non-work device.   I have added a screen shot of the speed test over VPN back to our office.&nb

Questions

My Internet Air is 5GHz which works, but I also need 2.4GHz for my Blink & Echo, can I have both?

How do I get both 5GHz & 2.4GHz with my AT&T Internet Air?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
remove an account

I need an account removed from my cell phone page. The interent air was cancelled on this and my email is associated with that account enabling me to register the internet air account that is registered under the email. I've been trying to resolve this since October 2023. The last call I made was on

Questions

Can wirelessly send to printer, but cannot scan back to computer

Since I changed from ATT DSL to ATT Air, I can no longer scan from my multi-function printer to the computer. It cannot find a computer. However I have no issues wirelessly printing from the computer to the printer.  No issues scanning before I upgraded. I've tried looking at firewall setting

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Can't connect Apple products to new ATT All-Fi Hub

So I asked ya'll a question a week or so ago and was so happy to have gotten a resolve so I'm trying it once again. I received and just set up the new ATT All-Fi Hub.  Accessed the Gateway on my Windows laptop.  Changed  2.4 ghz and 5 ghz SSID name & PW.  Laptop and LG tv co

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.