Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(67616)
Will student loans be forgiven for teachers?

If you fulfill the requirements given by the online exam help of the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program and work as a full-time teacher for five consecutive academic years in a low-income school or educational service organization, you may be able to receive up to $17,500 in forgiveness on your Direct

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Wifi

Wifi been off here in pine bluff, Arkansas for about six days now I want too know are we going too get wifi data back from this outage or what etc.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not receiving emails from Instagram to reset password, or my own ATT email

Hello, I have been locked out of my Instagram account which is linked to my ATT email because I forgot my password. When Instagram sends me the reset link, I receive no email (yes my email was spelled correctly because I have been able to reset in the past this way). There is nothing in spam/junk/o

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Netgear MR60 mesh wireless router stopped working with PlayStation 5.

About a week ago my PlayStation 5 stopped connecting to the internet. I am getting errors on DNS and failing at NAT type.  I am sometimes able to get it working by changing DNS from Google 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and back again to automatic DNS service.  I know the issue is either AT&T or Ne

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Airtie 4921 keeps going red

We’ve had multiple techs come out, even dug and ran new lines throughout back yard to our box. We have 2 air 4921 and they worked perfect for a while, about 6 months, like before, and now once again, they keep going red and we have to reset the whole system multiple times a day. 

Questions

Unknown device & I can’t block it

Hello, I have smart manager. I took the pain-staking task of naming EVERY device in my home. (Including my smart devices). I have a router and an AT&T smart extender. I also have AT&T Active armor. There is one unknown device that is the 3rd highest user in my home and I can’t even block it.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Smart home manager

I'm trying to edit the device type for devices listed in my smart home manager. I select the device in question, go to the edit device link and then choose "Smart home device" from the drop-down menu. I then click "Save" and get a message that the device has been updated, but it doesn't actually upd

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fixed Wireless DNS

I keep losing my internet connection because of DNS loss.  A call to support always gets the same response, reboot your antenna and modem.   This will sometimes fix it or not.  If it does, its only temporary, lasts an hour or two.  Each time they have to send a tech and the

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Outages

Do anyone know when the outages is over. They said at 1 am. I can't get in touch with no one at Att uverse. It says I'll have to wait until Monday at 8 when they open.. it's been out for a complete day...

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Pace Gateway Fixed Wireless internet software diagnostics link-tree information question

My question is does this look right? Is the ip6net0 and the rest of the disabled or unconfigured supposed to be this way? Thanks!

Questions

Closed

Netgear MR60 mesh wireless router stopped working with PlayStation 5

About a week ago my PlayStation 5 stopped connecting to the internet. I am getting errors on DNS and failing at NAT type.  I am sometimes able to get it working by changing DNS from Google 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 and back again to automatic DNS service. I know the issue is either AT&T or Netgea

Questions

Internet speed

There is only one plan option available in my area. It states streaming on multiple devices and light gaming. Would it be an issue if 2 people were playing video games at the same time?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Fixed Wireless speeds and VPN

I am considering moving to Fixed Wireless because of limited ADSL speed of 6Mbits.  I've heard that if one is close enough to a Fixed Wireless Tower your download speeds can exceed 10Mbits speeds. Is that true?  Also, is it possible to connect to my Company VPN with Fixed Wireless?  I have no proble

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Customer Service Confusion?

I am an 14yr. U-verse, Internet and Phone customer. My Internet Basic 6 is very slow. I have made multiple calls to Customer Service and even visited a local ATT Store to get help. I wanted to upgrade to Fiber Internet 300 On Line multiple times only to end with my "Service" shown as a Place address

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Accepted Solution

AT&T changed my account address without my consent

My AT&T internet stopped working on 8/19/22 and I called and they scheduled a service appointment for 3 days later.  I used AT&T Smart Home Manager to see the appointment and it was for the wrong address! I called AT&T and told them that my address was wrong and they said that AT&a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.