AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(66764)
Outside facility issue?

Call to get internet and install date is set for Friday the 24th. I get called CONFIRMING THE APPOINTMENT the 23rd not HALF AN HOUR later I get called cancelling the appointment due to an "outside issue" which could not be more vague.  There is a port for dsl in my wall specifically branded at

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

New to AT&T - Need SMTP relay server address

I just switched to AT&T Fiber after 20+ years with Spectrum. I need to know the server hostname for the SMTP relay server on AT&T and I also assume that it's requires TLS on port 587

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

McAfee Virus Protection

I have had AT&T's McAfee Internet Virus Security for free for years. All of a sudden, now, I am being bombarded on line with warning ads to renew for money, never ending emails and texts warning me to renew and asking for money.  Is AT&T no longer offering free McAfee Internet Virus Se

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Internet Service

How can I get internet service of 300 mbps ($55) in a neighborhood of Eastlake (Chula Vista) where AT&T tells me only 100 mbps is available?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Minecraft not appearing in firewall applications list

I'm attempting to port forward for a minecraft server, however when i select my computer and scroll down to the applications list, minecraft simply does not show up.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]

I have been receiving the following message for several days on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 lap used a different browser; and have waited 24 hours with no success accessing my email. Help - how do I access my ATT/Yahoo email on my laptop?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

How to delete sbcglobal.net email account

I am trying to delete an old sbcglobal.net email account using the instructions on this webpage: https://www.att.com/support/article/u-verse-high-speed-internet/KM1010448/ However, when I go to my profile, I CANNOT find a "Contact Info" tab, link, etc. on my profile page (instruction 2). Any suggest

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Fake account in my name effecting credit

Recently I was notified that some one at an old address has opened an account in my name, and it is past due balance. I have not lived at this address in over four years. I’ve reported this fraudulent account via claim and phone, to no avail. I’m continuing to be notified that the account is past du

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

How do I get back into an sbcglobal account that has been locked

My girlfriend's Sbcglobal.net email account was locked due to too many failed logins. There seems to be precious little available here that solves the problem It keeps saying to change the password but she can't log in to do it. Or it cannot find her UserID as it never recognizes her email. There se

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I got an error code and can’t login to the myAT&T app

It’s been a while

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Larry: sbcglobal.net log me out every 30 minutes

Since last week, every time I log-in to my sbcglobal.net account on Currently.com (formerly Yahoo.com), it requires me to re-log-in about an hour later. How can I fix this? Thank you

Questions

• AT&T Internet Security

Resetting @att.net Password

Every time I log on to my @att.net account, it tells me I've tried unsuccessfully to use that password too many times and I have to reset the password. This is EVERY SINGLE TIME I log on.  Anyone else have this problem?  Better yet, anyone know how I can fix it?  Update:  It'

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Fixed wireless antenna power supply

I would like to buy a spare fixed wireless antenna power supply (Part code POE-03,Model POER0-35, SKU ATT.221000013). Will AT&T sell one to me?  If so, how can I order one?

Questions

why do my TV and computer keep saying your not connected

The TV or computer will stop and I have a message that says you are not connected or lost connection Then it will come back on in a minute or a few.. Everyday. Some days it just goes off and on for an hour or 2.

Questions

iPhone won't connect to ATT WiFi anymore

Switched to ATT internet awhile back and at first had no issues connecting my iPhone 6s to WiFi, but now I am not able to. It typically tries to connect and I don't get any sort of error message, but it just disconnects and I am not actually able to get on the wifi. I did get an error screen once, b

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.