AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

D
Email mitigation notice. Scam?

I have had a bellsouth.net email for many years. I received a notice that looks very official regarding mitigation of Yahoo and ATT. when I inspect the "Yahoo" email address it is being sent from, it comes up as [email scrubbed]. This does not seem right to me. I did not click on "accept Terms & Con

Questions

• AT&T Internet Email & Security

cell booster internet flashing orange

trying to install a new AT&T cell booster as the old one no longer works (3G). The power light is blinking white and sometimes the internet light blinks orange.  The WAN light on both the booster and the internet modem are green.  The GPS light sometimes blinks white, and sometimes go

Questions

• AT&T Internet Equipment

Need internet in new residential Winnridge community

Hi. I need internet service at my home in Aubrey, TX in the Winnridge community. System says no service available when i enter my address on Glover Dr. However, if i enter an address that is a street next to Glover Dr., service is available.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Installation

Can I get a call back,conserving WiFi installation

Make a WiFi installment

Questions

Accepted Solution

Remote access to ATT Pace 5268 Cable Modem?

Novice question about remote access to the ATT Pace 5268 modem. I provide IT support for my father-in-law who lives cross-town. His old ATT Arris NVG599 cable modem allowed me to see make config changes via port 30677. ATT upgraded his cable modem to a Pace 5268. Research suggests that remote ac

Questions

Not able to stream Ballys

Cannot stream Ballys on iPhone or Roku

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

How to set-up a secondary account user with the same authority for our internet service

Me and my husband need to set up a secondary account to manage our internet services as well as the primary account holder please and also we want to set up some parental controls on our firewall setting so Any help would be greatly appreciated... thanks 😊 use email to respond 👍🏻

Questions

• AT&T Internet Features

Not receiving Facebook nor instagram recent emails

I’m trying to reset my passwords they are sending multiple emails but none are coming through. Please help I’m getting all other emails just not these.

Questions

Father passed away - unable to get help from AT&T over the phone

My father passed away and I am trying to cancel his DSL service. I have called every number on his monthly AT&T statement and no one seems to be able to help me. Have been on hold for over 2 hours and transferred to 5 different departments. Don't know what to do as AT&T telling me the accou

Questions

• AT&T Internet Account

Asus Router

Hello, I am asking if I could connect the ASUS TUF Gaming WiFi 6 Router (TUF-AX5400) to my AT&T U-Verse Pace 5268AC FXN Gateway or do I plug it in directly into my laptop. I am new to this tech and really need your help.

Questions

Sent to collections

Very frustrated…. My family was finally hit by Covid in September of last year, which is no excuse. Also I previously had signed up for the emergency benefits of internet through my kids school, I was approved and per the letter if you have service already it would no be covered at 100% until fundin

Questions

No password entered

I’m trying to add an ATT email sub account. The email address is available but when I try to add it into Apple Mail I’m getting either one of these error messages. Is there some where other than setting mail accounts I should be adding a password?

Questions

Can't sign in to email account

I have email account [email scrubbed] since 2005, before Bellsouth was acquired by ATT. Since 2016 I live in Germany but use this account as my main email address. Recently I started to experience difficulties because signing system forces my to enter phone number on top of password and login. But I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change DNS in ATT?

I recently shifted to AT&T but i am not techy and i am unable to change the DNS in my PC. Please guide me.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

My .xyz domain is getting blocked by ATT

I’ve received multiple reports from customers that my blog domain (www.Wysr.xyz) is blocked by ATTs security features. How do I get it unblocked?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.