Need to connect your router?

Ready to get all of your home devices connected?

We have help for everything you may need to connect your devices to your home Wi-Fi, setup your gateways & AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extenders, learn what the lights on your equipment mean and how they can help you identify any issues that you might encounter.

Info and settings for Wi-Fi gateways & equipment...

Expand all

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(8)

Accepted Solution

Installation of BGW 320

ATT sent me a new portal, the BGW 320 to replace my previous portal, a BGW 210. I have viewed the video for installation, and it doesn't seem to apply to my setup.  The ATT service box is not located within my home, it is in my garage and is 2 floors below where my portal sits.  My ATT se

Questions

Accepted Solution

fiber wired connection can't connect intermittently

TVs and gaming systems that are connect by a wire sometime gets a message that it can't connect. Wifi works.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T have a modem/Router with Fiber output instead of ethernet cables?

We have fiber internet and the default router that AT&T provides only has an ethernet cable for output connections. I just recently configured a pfsense micro PC with an 2x SFP+ connections. I want to do a passthrough connection from the AT&T modem to my pfSense micro PC using fiber. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Outdoor cell towers

I am trying to find out who I should speak with about a temporary outdoor cell tower for an event August 23 - August 25 in CT. Our flagship event is Dream Ride and you can find info at:  https://dreamride.org/  We get about 10,000 visitors and the event benefits Special Olympics from 41

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Lowering Manhole Cover

Hello - I am an engineer who is redesigning a site entrance to meet state DOT standards. The redesign will necessitate lowering the AT&T manhole cover several inches.  Please let me know who I should talk with at AT&T about this.

Questions

Do you have questions about your Wi-Fi gateway & equipment?

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.