We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(83603)
Customer Service

When shopping for internet I wanted I wanted to make my home internet package was deleivered to the correct location. I spoke in the chat with an agent and specified many times I wanted my package shipped to a specific address and lord beholds she somehow ships it to the address I specified not to.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Changed Ethernet Port Configuration to Allow 1000mbs Throughput, and Mostly Worked, but Error Seems to Exist Somewhere Between Port and PC

Hello everyone, there is a bit of set up here for my question so please bear with me, it's an interesting conundrum but I did my best to narrow it down.The issue:I noticed that I was getting 700+mbs speeds on my devices over wireless internet but over ethernet it was substantially slower, around rou

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Arris NVG599 Passthrough Setup for Eero Pro 6E

I have the Internet working on the Eero Pro 6E and I have passthrough setup. Do I need to change anything?  Speedtests show 90mbps but downloads are slow for files and only reaching about 26mbps.  I can't tell for sure if the Eero is giving out the IP addresses or it the Arris is:  &

Questions

• AT&T Internet

internet disconnects and spikes

Every time I launch a game on my computer my internet spikes to 200 and every 30 mins or so my computer disconnects from the internet and I don't know why we have the best plan we can have and I have tried restarting the router 

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Wifi dropping devices

Wifi is dropping individual devices like directv and computer. All within green signal areas.  Tech rep insist nothing is wrong.  Tv just dropped during the Alabama Auburn game.  How embarrassing. 

Questions

• AT&T Internet

From NID to RJ11 jack

Am I able to run directly from the NID box into the house and put an RJ11 connector on that and plug into modem. I have no phone service. If I am able to do this which slots in the connector do I put the 2 wires for internet?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

howto: IP passthrough to edgerouter: enable IPv6

I recently subscribed to AT&T gigabit and discovered that the Ubiquiti wizard defaults failed to provide ipv6 connectivity. I spent a fair amount of time searching online, and I finally came across a link that worked for me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Ubiquiti/comments/m1jkuc/anyone_doing_vlans

Questions

Wifi extender off line

Just got a new smart wifi extender 4971-41 from AT&T. Went thru several app guided setups but always says it can't connect to gateway. I've placed the extender in its new location and has solid white light but app is showing off line with no connected devices. I have restarted network and power

Questions

• AT&T Internet

New uverse router

Received new router today which uses ethernet and wiring in house is coax. What do I need to do?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Setup Dynamic DNS (DDNS) on Arris BGW210-700 router

I have AT&T internet service in my house via an Arris BGW210-700 wifi gateway router.I need to setup Dynamic DNS (DDNS) on the router to provide a "URL domain name" to externally / remotely access a computer in my home network through my router (like "server.myhomenetwork.com").I have successfully s

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Be the first to reply

(17)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(37)

Accepted Solution

Public IPV4 change for my router.

So I'm blacklisted on multiple online servers on a game and have been DDOSed attacked before, and I've noticed over the years my IP address has stayed the same even though it's supposed to be dynamic. I tried messing around in my router settings online and did the reset broadband IP option, but it d

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to change my ethernet MBPS back to 1GB

I have fiber and I reset my broadband connection and it made my ethernet speed capped to 100 Mbps. How would I change that back to 1gb?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is Fiber offered in my area?

My DSL AT&T Internet is TERRIBLE!!!! It want stay connected.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Can't Get to my Internet Account

I have AT&T Internet and DirecTV Stream. When I wanted to go to my billing I went to AT&T and signed in with one of the two sign ons and passwords, one for Stream and the other for Internet, depending on which I wanted to go and view. Since the changes to the AT&T web site, no matter whi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change my gateway password

Is on the at&t password that's on the back of the modem. How can I personalize it

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.