We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(83603)
Streaming stops when microwave is in use

Hello all! I have At&t select wi-fi. Whenever I use my microwave, streaming stops or goes in and out. Anyone know what I can do to stop this, besides not using my microwave? LOL

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Internet Problems on Devices

Haven't been able to access the internet on other devices for two weeks. Have tried every reset instruction. We are on a DSL modem. Amazon said that it is our modem, but we recently purchased a new one.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

slow internet

Once again internet so slow wont even connect to ATT page

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Reward Caed

I misplaced the rewards card after receiving it. I just found it and see that it has expired.  Can anything be done to replace it?

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

November Payment Amount

I signed up for a $50/month plan on Nov 5.However, my credit card was debited $56.Please tell me the reason for this $6 difference.Also, if the $56 is correct, please reissue the receipt.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Sign in

I'm not able to sign into any of my accounts online or the app... I changed the past word an all an it's still not letting me

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Requesting fiber

Hi,I recently purchased a new construction home in Riverside, Ca. Our neighborhood has 10 new homes. For some reason the developer had att install copper rather than fiber. This has caused all of us to have very slow internet connections. There are no other internet options currently in the neighbor

Questions

App stuck can't be closed

Once I clicked iTune app then close it suddenly on middle screen window appear on top it reads like this " update numbers Download now , download over wifi when available " I chose download now again over wifi then cancel no matter what I click no response  Stuck there ,still un solved 

Questions

• AT&T Internet

How to return dsl modem

Recently canceled my dsl internet. I was told to take it to an UPS store and they would ship it. The problem is, the closest store is 1.5 hours (90 miles) in another town. Is it possible to get a return label and I will package it up and get it to drop site?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Connecting Shark Ion Robot Vacuum with BGW320 Router

I recently purchased a Shark robot vacuum and am trying to connect it to my wifi. I have tried switching the names of the 2.4G wifi and 5G wifi so I could choose the 2.4G during set up. I also went to my work which has spectrum wifi and the robot connected right away to the 2.4G. Is there a certain

Questions

Be the first to reply

(17)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(37)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.