Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Good Customer Service Is Key

To be successful, customer service has to be first!

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Closed

Escalation department or top tier customer service management info request, please!

I have a huge issue!  I returned a device we ordered and for some unknown reason, not only was my returned device cancelled, my husband's active line

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Closed

discriminating att corporate store

I want to share with everyone about an att corporate store that the store manager discriminate customers that don't speak english.My mom went to att C

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Lied to by an AT&T employee ?

At&t SUCKS!!!! I was quoted a certain price by an employee by the name of Esther!! To make a long story short...had my cell number ported to them

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

View phone records

View phone records

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

where do I get real answers

I have been calling customer support for over 1 year asking about why last Feb. 2013 I lost cellular service at my house and it has not been restored.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Att corporate store won't help cancel service

I want to make a complaint about att store my mom went to yesterday, 6/19/2014. My mom went to an att corporate store in flushing, queens, new york, a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Was sent the wrong iPhone 5 case, asked if I wanted to be transferred to the Cancellation Department

I tried purchasing 3 otterbox armor cases 2 days ago and was sent the wrong cases (Otterbox Defender).  When I tried to resolve the issue (was on the

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Online Order Cancelled? It seems like AT&T is playing with customers thru their prices..

I have had NOTHING but issues with AT&T wireless since responding to a promotional mailer.  I have had countless CSR contacts (actually, I have a deta

Live in Greece and I want the Amazon Smartphone with an AT&T plan

Hello!I currently live in Athens,Greece, but I shop a lot from Amazon. So I was very impressed with their first smartphone! I would also like to make

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…