Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
vivianvasu's profile

1 Message

Saturday, May 4th, 2024 7:07 PM

Sim card isn't supported

I try to contact for unlock can't email.. it's says have some technical issue.. it's been A month already.. please help me to unlock my phone.. im from Asia not america

ACE - Master

• 

10.6K Messages

14 days ago

If the unlocking portal doesn’t work, there isn’t much that can be done.  You can try calling them, but if you’re not an AT&T customer and bought a phone from a third party, they probably won’t be very helpful.  Just tell you to keep trying the portal.  You can try filing a BBB or FCC complaint, but those may not work It you’re not in the U.S.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

14 days ago

You can try using a US VPN to access the unlock portal.   As a non USA resident, and non AT&T customer, you don't have any other option other than the portal.  

Make sure you fill it in carefully, filling in the "no" bubble..   If the unlock is denied, you are stuck

Where did you get the phone? If the seller was an AT&T customer ask them to unlock it for you.

AT&T is extremely unlikely to help you, you can't prove the phone is eligible to be unlocked as a non customer 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.