Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

BOGO SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I added a new phone line on August 5, 2018, along with buying the new phone and was told that I could get a new phone for free, since they were runnin

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Do you want a new customer?

AT&T is making it exceedingly difficult to sign up for service. I placed an online order to get $300 BYOD promotion, which is not available in stores,

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Lied to by ATT about unlock and no one is doing anything to resolve.

I'm really at my witts end..Back in September I purchased two new galaxy fold from a local att store for full price. I stated I did not want a plan I

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Sales rep not following through on promotion

A rep named Zachary (edited per guidelines) was at my home this past summer (7/22/19) and you me get my family switched over from verizon and upgraded

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Call history

View call history from another phone

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

LTE on, internet and iMessage texts not working

The reps on phone couldn't reset account. now im told to wait until feb 15th when a local tower is "fixed". Stupid. So try not being able to access

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

POOR ATT Customer Service

I submitted multiple unlock device request and contacted ATT Customer service so many times and escalated to supervisor, they just simply mute my call

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

How can I get my mobile phone number when I just have my sim card?

I have an ATT sim card from 2018 with SKU, UPC and ICCID numbers. I need to know the mobile phone number. How can I get it?

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

BOGO Phone

Hello I was wondering if anyone else is having an issue with getting credit for a BOGO Phone promotion. I bought two Apple iPhones a year ago and I

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

Email address for AT&T Customer Service/Satisfaction

I have been a customer with AT&T for almost 20yrs now and would SIMPLY like an email contact address for Customer Service/Satisfaction where I am

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago