Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Issue with Reversal of AT&T upgrade through Walmart

Sharing a very frustrating experience with everyone hoping that someone else will benefit from this and AT&T will read this to see how they can improv

Questions

My phone is shut off

I have auto pay but my phone is shut off. Please help!

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Is the $250 gift card promo available for business accounts?

There is a $250 /line port in pro on the consumer side and I wonder if att is doing the same on the business lines? I want to transfers few lines to a

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

what to do if a person doesnt accept responsiblity for transfer bill responsiblity

me and my friend were on the same plan but we are not friends anymore I suspended her line and she opened up another account how can I transfer her pa

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Reward for porting numbers

So back at the end of April, we switched back to AT&T from Sprint.  In-between, I was with T-Mobile.   There was a promotion that said I would get $15

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Give new iPhone under contract to a friend already with ATT?

Here is a question I haven't been able to find an answer for and was hoping someone can shed light on.   I have a decent iPhone 7 plus that is still g

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Help with unified account

Does anyone know someone to help with a unified account. I've been one the phone for 3 hours. Someone in Mexico hung up on me when I asked to be trans

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

I was supposed to receive a $250 gift card when i orderd my new phones and never recieved the card!

I ordered two new phones with a phone line and was supposed to recieve a $250 gift. I have not recieved anything.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Switching to another provider can I keep my phone

I am paying a monthly fee for my phone and my son's phone (did not buy phones outright). My husband works for another mobile provider and wants us to

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Suspended service

So I was unfortunately unable to pay my bill in time this month due to being out of work because of COVID and the extended payment plan where it takes

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts