Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

F
Error code RBV107

I have had an autopay account with a functioning phone number for about 3 years. However, after leaving the US in may, the account got deactivated. I

Questions

PremiumTradein Credit $700 as Agreed

Hello and to whom it may concern, . Can someone please Help me.. My name is Shari Daniels.. I am an Essential Worker. I care for Seniors, Disabled, L

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Love_Me37 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T refuses to honour promotion

A sales associate at my local retail location set up my business account in July 2020. I was only interested in changing plans, but he talked us into

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T customers that have Puerto Rico area code but reside in the states

What will happen with AT&T customers that reside in any of the 50 states, their billing address is in the states, but maintain a number with a Pue

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Flviapr 

2 days ago

Questions

Paying the bill

I am unable to sign in my account, despite the fact that I just signed in at the beginning of the month.

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

iPad activation

So today I bought an AT&T sim card and I had put it into an iPad that was previously used and activated on AT&T, I noticed that it had the sam

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Account Accessed Without Permission by Representative and I Need Answers to Why

On January 21 at 12:22pm, I received an email from At&t stating that my account ID was locked and directing me to reset my password. Since the ema

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ShelbyDog2011 

2 days ago

Questions

Order never received

Hello, I ordered a prepaid SIM card - the order status says it was delivered, but I have not received it.

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Authorized User

I need to add my wife as an authorized user as the phone I bought her today was a gift to her and I went to add her and it stated I needed to wait 30

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

2 days ago

Questions

Bill credits not received

We turned into iPhones (an XS and an X-RAY) to receive monthly bill credits for 2 iPhone 11 Pro Maxes back at end of August/early September. As of Jan

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts