Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

(27907)

Accepted Solution

how to get account info after being removed from a family plan

My line have been removed from a family plan before I successfully transfer my number to another carrier. Now my number is out of service. How could I get my own account number, PIN and Bill info for porting my number?

Questions

How to contact a Regional Manager

I have been having nothing but issues with my billing since I changed from Verizon to atnt! I have spent 34 hours all together between the phone and in office in reference to the account! I have reached out to the store managers boss via email and have not received a response. I am looking for someo

Questions

I can’t get my account de-unified

So several years ago I stopped using direct tv and AT&T said it was removed from my account. So flash forward to 2022 when to my surprise my account still isn’t de-unified. I went to an AT&T store this week and the sales rep couldn’t even get somebody to give him a straight answer on it eith

Questions

Remove my wireless account from Unified account

1. Apparently i have a wireless account which never shows up in my profile but i was given that number by C/S representative during one of the phone calls. 2. What i see in my profile is a unified account ID. I use to have Uverse TV service which i disconnected about 3-4 years ago. 3. Everytime i

Questions

Unable to de-unify account

I have 2 accounts. A primary account and a secondary account. I want to merge both of them into the primary account. As far as I understand, this can be done through transfer of billing responsibility - I request tobr from second account into the primary one. However, looks like the secondary accoun

Questions

How to actually de-unify an account?

Hi all,I've searched and searched and keep coming up empty. In a nut shell, I am in a position where I need to de-unify my DirecTV and AT&T wireless account for reasons that should not be complicated, but, here we are.I call, and reps seem to have no idea what I am trying to do, I've been told

Questions

SSTNC-001: Make sure you've entered a valid 10-digit mobile number and 5-digit ZIP Code and try again.

Have been at this for 3 days now 7 calls 5 hours of phone time and still can not get anyone to help me get this error code taken care of. Been disconnected 4 times, transferred 6 times so I come to the community in hopes someone has a recommendation on trying to get this solved?  I was t

Questions

AT&T is holding my phone hostage!

When I purchased my phone in 2019, the employee put the original installment plan under the wrong number. When I finally got that fixed, 3 years later my device unlock request was denied because a) I have 2 IMEI numbers associated with my installment plan and b) the IMEI number is associated with th

Questions

Escalation to office of the president!

I have an issue I have been battling and constantly being lied to about since November of 2016. This is an on going problem that hasn't been solved! I would like contact with office of the president as these matters aren't being taken care of by customer service! These matters are getting ridiculous

Questions

Accepted Solution

Traveling to Italy w/International Day Pass

1. While I am in Italy, can my kids in US call my US number without receiving a charge on their line? I know if I answer I pay International day pass rate of $10. 2. If I call them, is there an additional fee beyond $10 I pay for International Day Pass? 3. Is there an additional fee if we FaceT

Questions

Accepted Solution

Call log usage from June 2021 to present

I need my call logs from June 2021 until present and the website only let's me see it from April 2022 until now

Questions

How to Transfer AT&T Business Lines to Another Carrier

I have dialed *PORT and I get the message your account type does not support the use of this service. I do not have the option to request a pin on my AT&T profile page either. Any insights?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Help for account, billing & more
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.