Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

M
I requested to be placed on the suspension plan, this was never done by ATT and now I have built-up charges

Back in December I called ATT and asked to have my account put on the suspension rate of $10 per month, because I was leaving the country. I have been

Questions

How to email AT&T?

Last week I was promised a courtesy credit on my bill by Haley from the Loyalty department. When I went online to pay my bill, the credit didn't show.

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

New AT&T Customer. The deal I was promised for my family as new business for AT&T , ended up with unauthorized charges and TWO accounts!

Hello. I was with T mobile for 7 years. I have really good credit. I left them because I just switched from a Samsung  to an IPhone in May( I bought 2

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

How to restore cancelled phone number

Last week I cancelled my phone number which was in a family plan because the plan was to be broken. But that was a mistake, now I want to continue use

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Correct account number

I received a email saying I gave the incorrect account number. I am enclosing the correct account number (Edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Correct account number

Please assist me in completing my order for new service. My correct account number is (Edited as per community guidelines)

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

ATT In Home Switch issue with Smart Circle D2D rep

So as I had my Directv installed an in home expert from ATT showed up at my house and offered a deal to switch my wireless to ATT from T-Mobile. They

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Website failures

For a company that does everything to discourage you from contacting them directly, it would be nice if there website at least worked.  Total failure

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

I Just set up a account

Ok so I just requested service and phones it gave me the last four of my account number threw my email but nothing else and I can’t sign in so what do

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

change email address

How do I give a new email address for future reference?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts