Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

AT&T customers that have Puerto Rico area code but reside in the states

What will happen with AT&T customers that reside in any of the 50 states, their billing address is in the states, but maintain a number with a Pue

Questions

Turn off data on Unlimited Plan

Hello. I recently switched to an Unlimited data plan but I still think it should be possible to turn off my daughters data if I need/want to. It seems

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

5 hours ago

Questions

Bad business

: Ive filed a complaint to better business bureau about cinstant fluctuations of bills and tgat my price to leace att now rises since i voiced that i

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

aldens49 

6 hours ago

Questions

Expired ATT Wireless Gift Card

I have a couple of ATT Wireless Gift Cards that appear to have expired. How do I go about getting them reactivated? The customer service from the numb

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

field210 

6 hours ago

Questions

Online reorder support

I’m trying to order iPhone 12’s for each of the 6 lines on my account. I’ve spent over 2 hours online, on the phone, and on chat trying to get them or

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

BYOD gift card promo

Have not received any email or postal email for redemption, please help with the process to claim the gift cards. Please contact me for further detail

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 hours ago

Questions

Changing careers

Will not unlock from AT&T says I owe on my phone but I do not owe on the phone I have had this phone for 12 years?? Why can’t I change/unlock my a

posted 

14 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 hours ago

Questions

Free phone

I’m curious as of why I do I have installment payments on phones that I got for free? And if my account opened July 2018 how in the (Edited per commun

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

7 hours ago

Questions

250port # visa

how do i request my $250 for porting my number

Questions

New Phone "Shipped" but was never received by Fedex. Now shown as in contract, don't have phone, and can't cancel or upgrade.

Ordered Iphone 12 through upgrade offer on October 16. Received email from AT&T that it shipped on Oct 22.  Tracking number for Fedex shows

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ydeezy 

12 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts