Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

J
Charged for a returned phone.

I purchased 2 phones and started service in December of last year. When I received them they did not get service at my home so I returned them. 

Questions

Getting old bill details

Hi, I purchased a device in 2014 with AT&T and used for couple of years. Currently I moved to India permanently and I no longer use AT&T ac

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Sankar 

23 minutes ago

Questions

I'm leaving at&t

Today is the final straw I placed a pre order after updating my address with customer service for I iphone 12 pro. I got the order confirmation I was

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

an hour ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When Does Upgrade Eligibility Reset?

I ordered the new iPhone 12 via the Apple store website but cancelled the order after the misleading information on my account about my upgrade. I was

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

rufusricks 

an hour ago

Questions

Trouble moving a line from prepaid to postpaid

Going from 3 lines on multi-line prepaid acct to postpaid. I’m the acct owner, wife and kid were member lines. The port is taking place in a corpor

posted 

2 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

TitansFan1972 

2 hours ago

Questions

Customer Service Feedback

I had a terrible expereince with a customer service rep. I have called and used online chat with several different companies, never had a rep yell at

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

opensprit 

2 hours ago

Questions

Trade in program is a SCAM!!! I verified with reps over the phone that I would get the $300 credit when we traded in aND only got $15!

When I got the $15 card in the mail and called AT&T, no one could even tell me what it was for. I've still not cashed it. But called today and was

Questions

ATT Trade in SCAM for Samsung note s20 $1000 credit

I trade in my Samsung s8 in very good working condition and no crack or scratch. ATT did not even sent me any email regarding my old phone trade in wh

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Izza000 

2 hours ago

Questions

How to get number 000-000-0000

I have an outgoing call from a phone on my plan to 000-000-0000 can I find out the actual number?

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 hours ago

Questions

Worst company ever. BEWARE

I signed up for AT&T with a free iPhone XS and they immediately started charging me for it. So I went in and said what is this? The phone was supp

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 hours ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts