Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

G
Transfer Number Back to Tracphone

I had a phone and plan with TracFone for several years, but, due to an emergency that caused me to inactivate the that phone, my number is now with AT

Questions

Help with rewards

Who else had an issue not receiving a reward even after speaking with the rewards center representative. Who clearly stated they would send it and not

Questions

Promotions

So I had a salesperson come to my house when my direct tv was being installed and the gentleman worked very hard to get me to transfer my wireless ser

posted 

5 h ago

• 

Last response by 

Judilz 

2 h ago

Questions

Cannot activate wifi in new vehicle and AT&T has been of ZERO help how can I escalate this?

I purchased a 2021 Nissan Rogue Platinum in February of this year and have repeatedly tried to activate my service with AT&T so I can use WIFI in

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

JefferMC 

4 h ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Mobile Hotspot Throttling

Hello, I have a Unlimited Elite plan with seven lines. There is a statement in my data usage part of my account that says "Mobile hotspot data speeds

posted 

5 h ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

5 h ago

Questions

Newgistics "Lost" my return!!!

AT&T Premier Customer / RMA # ************   I dropped the phone off at my local USPS Post Office with the Parcel Select Return Service label provided

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Shannonlealea  

5 h ago

Questions

Tobr Connected Car

I have a Connected Car Mobley plan that I don't need anymore. My friend is interested of it. Can I do a ToBR of it if it is a grandfathered plan? I

posted 

5 h ago

Questions

Phone number availability

I need to see if a certain phone number is available so I can change back to it so I can start getting my gmail email password reset.

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 h ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account number and pin number

I need to know what my att account number and pin number for an upgrade phone change

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

mammy02 

6 h ago

Questions

Does AT&T have a tower down in the Longview, Texas area?

I am getting absolutely no signal, and I'm expecting important communications. When will we get our service back up?

posted 

1 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

8 h ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts