Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

My Account

I have ordered a NetGear Night Hawk Wireless hotspot router last week and have not received an account number after purchasing the device. The device

posted 

7 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

29 minutes ago

phone model assigned to incorrect number

Hello I have 2 lines. One line claims eligible for an upgrade for a phone I still owe money on, and not eligible for a phone I do not owe money on.I n

posted 

4 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

2 hours ago

ATT remote sim card lock??

I attempted to lock my sim card to help with "sim_jacking", when I reset my phone to factory defaults I got locked out of my network. Now is asking fo

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Hotspot won’t let me connect

Keeps saying I can’t connect even when I press the connect button

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

5 hours ago

Restart data

I was on a shared plan and used all my data with 3 days left. I upgraded to the unlimited plan and it's telling me I need to wait 3 days for the new p

posted 

13 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Integrated Solutions

17 months ago when Direct TV was installing my new equipment, an integrated solutions consultant (Rockford (Rocky) *****) showed up and talked me into

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

HOW DO I PAYOFF MY INSTALLMENT PLAN

ACCOUNT (Edited to remove personal information)

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

10 hours ago

USPS / Shipping agent lost return package

Would you please assist in resolving a case of a lost return shipping package? I shipped a defective phone back to AT&T and was told that it did not a

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

How many IDs and Passwords/Pins do I need?

Am I supposed to have different logins for myAT&T & paygonline/web? The same one is not working..

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

14 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Senior Plan

Is it possible to have two phones sharing minutes on the AT&T Senior Nation plan? I want to set up my in-laws who are in their 70's with this plan bu

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago