For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(222818)
unlocking iphone11

my daughter sent her old iphone 11 to me but it is no longer online and i need to unlock it.how do i do that when it is not connected any longer?

Questions

Travel with local esim

I’m going to Europe in about a week and due to the high cost of the AT&T international plan I decided to purchase a local eSIM that will cover calls and texting while I’m in Europe. During this time I plan to keep my AT&T eSIM turned off, except when I’m by Wi-Fi and I may use it in airplan

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

In car Wi-Fi

My car has a previous owner for in car Wi-Fi I need to cancel their account so I can get my own account

Questions

Complaint About an AT&T Store!

On Tuesday, May 7th, I went to an AT&T store in Mesa, Arizona. The salesman who sold me the service had sent me there for them to transfer the numbers in the directory of my Verizon flip phone to my new AT&T flip phone. The salesmen were very rude and told me it couldn't be done.  

Questions

Service suspended

Over $29. I’ve been a customer for 30 years. I don’t want us switch carriers but ever since I added internet this has been a nightmare. The rep on the phone didn’t care when I said to cancel my service. He was very flippant. is there a higher up that actually cares ?!?!

Questions

AT&T not honoring promo

I called AT&T and talked with a representative and they stated that the promo offered at the start of my service would be honored and my past bills credited as soon as they received my trade in even though it was after the 30 days. After my tracking number showed delivered, I checked my next bil

Questions

Closed

Tv has no signal

I can’t get the signal to come on

Questions

SIMCOM 7600G does not connect data and does not make voice calls

Hello everyone,we are a manufacturer of electronic alarm systems and we use SIMCOM 7600G (LTE) modules.With AT&T SIM I have data connection problems (as APN I put "nxtgenphone") and I can't make voice calls"Call rejected or line busy"SMS works.I would like to point out that the SIMCOM 7600G Modu

Questions

Sales employees SCAMMERS

One of att employees scammed me into letting me let him run my credit thinking he was gonna get a sale. I wanted to switch my 4 lines from prepaid to contract. He lied to me saying I could keep my numbers. After he ran my credit he said I couldn't keep my number that if I called back I could get the

Questions

WHERE'S THE CREDIT FROM NATIONAL OUTAGE FEW MONTHS BACK???

A ticket was opened and I received a text stating they were working on it, then another stating it was resolved with a link in text to see details. THERE ARE NO DETAILS!!!! ITS NOT RESOLVED!!! WORST YET, WHEN REPLYING TO TEXT THE RESPONSES ARE IN SPANISH. I DON'T SPEAK OR CARE TO SPEAK SPANISH

Questions

Be the first to reply

(5)
unlocking iphone11

my daughter sent her old iphone 11 to me but it is no longer online and i need to unlock it.how do i do that when it is not connected any longer?

Questions

Travel with local esim

I’m going to Europe in about a week and due to the high cost of the AT&T international plan I decided to purchase a local eSIM that will cover calls and texting while I’m in Europe. During this time I plan to keep my AT&T eSIM turned off, except when I’m by Wi-Fi and I may use it in airplan

Questions

Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

No a actualizado el software

Tengo un Samsung s23 ultra, me aparece que la última actualización de software Fue en febrero del año pasado y aun no actualiza, e tratado de actualizar y me aparece que no hay ninguna actualización que revise en 24 horas y así me sigue pasando

Questions

Closed

PHONES DONT WORK ANYMORE

After just writing a long detailed description, your page failed and refreshed and it disappeared. Holy (Edited per community guidelines). You guys (Edited per community guidelines) so bad.  CANT TEXT, CALL OR USE INTERNET ANYMORE THE SECOND I LEAVE MY HOUSE Went to AT&T store today, it was packed w

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(28)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New 2024 iPads ??

Will ATT be selling or an upgrade for the New ipads announced today?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T won’t unlock my deceased Mom’s iPhone

My mom passed away in July 2022 and after she died, my Dad brought her phone into an AT&T store in New York. The AT&T employee told my dad after he proved that she died that AT&T was closing my Mom’s account and that her remaining payments would be waived and take care of. My Dad was nev

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

avoiding charges when traveling internationally

I'm trying to avoid disconnecting my At&T service. I have an AT&T eSIM card, but am traveling abroad for 4 months. I have a physical international SIM card here in France and use that cellular data for all my calls and internet business. However, I DO want to be able to use iMessage on wifi,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Amount owed

Is It possible to know how much is left to pay off on a phone bought online. If yes, who ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I want to add Rita A. On my account from a t and t

I need to add her on the account (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.