AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203170)
Locked out abroad

Hello, my account([email scrubbed]) has been locked. Probably because I am on vacation in Argentina. The problem is, I need to change the automatic credit card withdraw number as I got a new card just before leaving town and you sent me an email that this months payment hadn’t gone through. Thank yo

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Customer service

Today I called customer service for questions about my bill and Kerey Smith answered. He was so knowledgeable and patient in answering all my questions and taking care of the problem. His customer service skills are so amazing. I was so impressed with all the details given by him to me. He really to

Questions

Need to unlock Note 9

I have recently purchased an UNLOCKED note from thecelllhoneshoppe.com and once I turned the phone on, it was locked to att. I went through the process of trying to unlock it but I haven't received an email to confirm the request or an email with a code. Need help unlocking

Questions

• Phones & Devices

International Calling

What is the least expensive way to stay in touch when I am out of the country

Questions

• Features & Services

How do I setup a mobile hotspot?

I turned the mobile hotspot on my phone but I am not sure how to connect my laptop to it

Questions

• Features & Services

How to transfer phone number after someone dies?

My Dad passed away recently and I would like to get his phone number as mine so I can answer any calls intended for him and inform anyone who is unaware of his passing. I am the executor of his estate and have access to his account but it looks as if he no longer has a number associated? What is the

Questions

Is "Your AT&T account still has a balance due" a scam?

Just got email from "AT&T Account Management" <[email scrubbed]> that implies that I still own some money (even I the account set up to do it automatically). The email has link to pay online or make call to 800-288-2020. Is it a scam? I would discard this e-mail as a fraud but it has some

Questions

TRADE IN EMAIL ASKING FOR LOCATION IDENTIFIER

I received the email with instructions on printing a label - I get to the "location identifier" what is that please? Or how do I find out what that is? I can’t print the return label without it. 

Questions

• Phones & Devices

No longer have email address that’s attached to my AT&T account

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't enter voicemail password on flip phone

It seems that voicemail now requires your password to start with an uppercase letter, include a lowercase letter, then some numbers. However... my flip phone does not let me enter letters and numbers for a password. For example, on a flip phone the number 2 is also the letters a, b & c. So how d

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Be the first to reply

(98)
MMS messaging won’t send from iPhone to Android, even with Wifi-C

So we switched to AT&T from Verizon about 2 weeks ago. From day 1 my wife’s phone can’t send mms (pictures) to any android. we’re on firstnet and my phone has the first net access. Hers is firstnet family. My phone works flawlessly. my phone is a new number, hers is ported from Verizon.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

1800 569 6972

Everytime I try to dial the 1800 number it automatically gives a busy signal and won't let me go any farther what can I do. Please email me [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

AT&T Active Armor will not install

I’ve tried for months ever since I was told Call Protect was going away, to no avail. After downloading it says: ““Hang tight, we’re setting up your account, this shouldn’t take long.” After about two minutes it says “Error. The system is currently unavailable. Try again later.” I’ve been “tryi

Questions

• Features & Services

AT&T iPhone and Access to VMWare Horizon Websites

Our entire fleet of AT&T / iPhones cannot browse to our vmware horizon server. Thus when trying to use the cell phone as a hotspot it simply times out.   If you connect the phone to a wireless network there are no issues and it works. It appears that this issue has been reported nu

Questions

• Features & Services

Delayed voicemails

My wife and I- and numerous of our friends, are experiencing delays, often hours long, but almost always minutes long, between missing a call and receiving a voicemail from that missed call. Is this a network problem? We have had numerous missed/unregistered calls as well where only a voicemail appe

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Hotspot not working, att has given up

I can't get my wifi Hotspot to work at all. It used to work fine. I have spoken to dozens of agents and gone into the store. They tried all possible troubleshooting to no avail. They told me it was my phone and to buy a new phone. I bought a new phone. The Hotspot worked for the guy at the store. Br

Questions

• Features & Services

Trending Accepted Solutions

(229)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I get a US phone card just for my stay of 1 month is US?

Hi. I need to get a sim card or a way to get a US phone number just to use for a month, for now in USA. I will need it later on when i came back but i will maybe at the middle of 2023. Do u have this service? Thanks

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

transferring billing responsibilty

I am trying to transfer an existing ATT cell service to our main ATT account and I get this error message. Neither account is past due or owes any installments.  Why will it not let me accept the transfer? Error code:  Make a payment to continue your transfer request. (TBWLSI-012)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

new service

how can i check to see if im able to get approved for service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Reactivate my Apple Watches and installment plan

In September, I removed the service on my Apple Watch‘s, out it was not explaining to me that the installment would become due if I did that. So, a few days later, when I checked my bill, I saying that the installment plan it came to. So I called customer service and told them to reinstate the watch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Usage Details

Hello, before I was able to access online usage details from a time period to present and now it just lets me access past periods but not present online usage details, why not anymore? Has anything changed?

Questions

• Features & Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.