Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205996)
Cancelled my paid for order

I got an email saying they could not verify my identity when I could have scanned my ID EASILY. THIS WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR MY DAUGHTER SO I WAS SENDING IT TO HER HOUSE. IDK IF THIS IS WHY IT WAS CANCELLED I AM VERY UPSET TO SAY THE LEAST.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

What do I do if the code provided by ATT does not work?

Buddy gifted me his old phone. Code provided on approval generates an error when trying to unlock. Not sure of the 'eight digit' portion of the instructions is generic, but he sent me a 16 digit code. We've reviewed the email together and it does not work. Given the threat of the phone being locked

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How can I configure the APN for a SIM card in my car?

My old SIM card became defective and today I picked up a new SIM card at the AT&T store. Now the car is asking me to configure the APN for the card/car. AT&T sent me to my car dealer who showed me the manual where it says this can only be done by the service provider. Tech support also sent

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Next Up Program

I recent went to an AT&T store to upgrade my phones since I have the Next Up feature. The store employee told me I couldn't use Next Up because I had paid off more than half the cost of my phones.  He said if I wanted to upgrade I would need to pay off my phones and purchase new ones, 

Questions

• Features & Services

Thinking of switching to AT&T wireless

I am looking to get a cheaper plan and having AT&T Fiber installed so thought I would switch all services as their plans are cheaper. Does Verizon have any offers to try to retain customers. I've been offered $1000 trade in on iPhone 12 Pro and $45 per line for top tier plans. $10 for watch and

Questions

• Features & Services

Trade In Rebate Not Credited

I transferred to AT&T from Verizon due to service issues and when I initiated the account in August, I was told that if I send in my iPhone XR I would get a credit of $700. I even have the email confirming this was the plan I signed up for.  The rep I dealt with over the phone provided no

Questions

Visual Voicemail

Why does ATT continue to run customers in circles trying to set up Visual Voicemail? One thing that should be very clear. The Samsung S22 Ultra IS capable of visual voicemail. It is AT&T that does not support it on the S22U. They insinuate it is a problem with the phone, it is not. I spent hour

Questions

• Features & Services

If I purchased my phone last week can I still get the newest deal you have where I can upgrade my phone no matter the condition

On 1/26 I went to my local AT&T store & purchased an S22. My old phone did not qualify as a trade in but I just saw the commercial where I could turn in my phone no matter the condition. Could I get this offer since it's only been 1 week?

Questions

apply for messing short code for business

Hello, We currently have a landline for our business with At&t and would like to create a short code number so we can remind our clients of their appointments. How can we get this started? We will be purchasing an IPAD to use for this only.

Questions

• Features & Services

Traded in phones still no credits

We traded in five phones and two of them are not getting the monthly credits like they should be. Anyone have this trouble and what are we to do? We are unable to reach our rep anymore. We know our rep turned in those 2 phones late - after 30 days - what can we do to get those credits straightened o

Questions

Be the first to reply

(57)
New phone loses signal when switching towers

I’m trying this again since AT&T won’t talk to me like they said they would: I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have conta

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

La Bocina de mi telf..desde que lo adquire no funciona bien..puedo devolver el aparato??

Quiero saber como puedo devolver el teléfono 📵 desde que compré el teléfono no ha hecho más que darme problemas igual que la compañía At&t cada vez me sorprende con sus cobros exagerados!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad

Request for carrier visibility / carrier reveal on iPad @ATTHelp - I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular provider on my iPad Pro 6th Generation 12.9. Right now the only option available is AT&T. - This is not the sam

Questions

• Phones & Devices

un blocking a number

I have a number blocked on my phone but I did not block it. How do I undo it?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

No sound

I have spontaneously lost sound on my phone.is this detailed enough?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

I Must Call AT&T Each Day To Switch Sim Cards Between My Personal Devices.

I use a variety of AT&T-compatible devices, including an Apple iPhone, a Samsung Galaxy, a Google Pixel, and a Motorola Razr. In the past, switching my SIM card between them was all that was necessary to transition between devices without having to contact AT&T for ten years. When I inserted

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

AT&T STOCKS

I FOUND SOME AT&T STOCKS IN MY DECEASED HUSBANDS FILES. I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE WORTH ANYTHING. I AM ENCLOSING PHOTOS . MY EMAIL IS [email scrubbed]. HE WORKED FOR THE TOWN OF OYSTER BAY, NY.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock New Surface duo

Hi, I got an surface duo from Amazon but when try to request unlock code from   https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/. It is saying We can't unlock this device for you because AT&T did not sell or activate it I am not able to reach att customer support, can some one please help? 

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to reset my login

Need rest my login

Questions

Accepted Solution

2019 sim card

I have a Phonix 4 prepaid phone with a sim not activated or used since 2019, can it be re-activated

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Help with ensuring my phone will be compatible.

So bit of info about this; I am from Canada and was gonna get the eSIM version of a prepaid plan but wanted to make sure my phone works with the network. My phone is an iPhone 14 capable of having 1 eSIM and 1 regular SIM which was bought in Canada this past December. Checked the bands and I should

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID