We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203019)
3 separate phones with the same issue

I had a galaxy A12 for a year and it started acting up when the charger was plugged in. It would light up and indicate it was charging then light up and show it wasn't charging. It would do this over and over till it wouldn't recognize it was plugged in anymore. I was able to replace that one and af

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Can't call with Punkt MP02

Hello, The Punkt MP02 is supposed to be supported, per this document: https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf However, I am unable to make phone calls. I have mobile data turned off. I have VoLTE turned on. The signal is fine

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Trying to replace a Family Setup Apple Watch and keep the same number

I am replacing my child's Apple Watch. My child does not have an iphone of her own. The old watch has been reset and the cellular plan has been removed, but it is still listed on my account with the old number. I have set up the new watch via Family Setup per instructions. When I try to set u

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I'm stuck and I can't find my way out - PREPAID PLAN

I purchased a new phone on ATT website over black Monday a few days ago. Provided the transfer pin that Verizon gave me so I could keep my number.  Signed up for the $65 per month ($50 with autopay discount) plan.  Provided all that information.  Received the phone.  Activated i

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Trying to port out whilst overseas

I any of you have had the misfortune to try to obtain a port out pin (transfer your mobile number to another provider) whilst overseas forget it. Unless you had the wisdom to buy a global roaming data pack/talk text beforehand. There isn't a way I could find of doing this without being connected t

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

AT&T Network and APN settings for 5G

I just bought a Galaxy Flip 4 5g phone and have AT&T service through Consumer Cellular. I don't have 5G service in my immediate area but it is close by. My phone is currently set on" LTE Only "through Network settings with the , #*#*4636*#*# settings. I need to know what Network settings would I

Questions

• Features & Services

transfer 2 line from FirstNet to AT&T Business account and no service for 2 weeks

HelloI switched from Firstnet to an ATT Business account two weeks ago. Until now, I don't have service, and It's on SOS mode (Just for emergencies)."I called customer care many times and changed sim many times, including Esim, Visited corporate stores, Spent hours with customer care for ATT and Fir

Questions

• Features & Services

How to activate a prepaid sim card using a prepaid fast card?

Can't active prepaid sim without paying for a plan, and I've already gotten a prepaid fastcard.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Moving Abroad - Keeping Phone Number

Hello, I'm moving abroad in 2023 and was going to port my phone number to either Google Voice or Tossable Digits but an AT&T customer service rep said if I make a $100 deposit I can keep my US number until the end of 2023. It sounded a bit fishy. Is this legit? What if I am overseas for a long

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Email using OUTLOOK

Anyone else that uses Outlook having a problem sending email to your iphone??? I can send it via any of my other email accounts with no problem.  Outlook will not go through?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(67)
Excellent Customer Service won me

A CSA named Melody (wish I knew a last name ) went above and beyond to help me out and that's the first in years of interactions I've had with multiple carriers. She sold me on att. Thank you

Questions

Will Active armor advance mobile security show location on my app's call logs?

when an unknown call came in, it look up the location where the call is coming from but when i check my call logs, it does not show the location , why is that ?

Questions

• Features & Services

Visual voicemail setup closes before finishing

I just changed from Verizon to ATT. I am trying to set up visual voicemail and it said I cannot until I give it phone permission which is already selected. I de and then reselect and then get the same message or the app closes. Can't get chat support since they are so busy. I have a Samsung S22.

Questions

• Features & Services

Ported one line out of At&t but now i would like to bring it back

I had 3 lines with At&t. After paying a phone off i tried "saving" money by porting the line out to another provider. It was 25 days ago. I am not happy with the service and would like to bring the line back to AT&T with my others. I have chatted with customer service, who told me they could

Questions

Voicemail Pin, Pass Code

Do not, Do not, Do not, tell me to go to Account Overview and scroll down to devices. It does not exist. I already angry. I have spent over 4 hours, getting absolutely nowhere. Reset my pass code. I put in the last four digits of my SSN and my zip code. A red message appeared that my phone number i

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Show charging information not working.

I just bought a Samsung Z flip 4 about three weeks ago and I can't get the show charging information to work. I have it enabled but it still does not work.  I don't have Always on Display enabled either.  I don't know what to do. Also my battery only charges to 99% even though it shows 10

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(104)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

phone purchased three months ago on eBay was recently marked as "stolen" / blacklisted IMEI

Hello AT&T Wirless Community, While out of town this week for Thanksgiving my I-phone stopped working.  Upon calling AT&T i was informed that the phone had been locked and that they would unlock it for me.  I asked them why it had been locked and they put me on hold for about

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone registered under another acct - can't unlock

I foolishly bought a ZTE phone from Marketplace. Despite assurances the phone was not locked, this was untrue. I have submitted a request to have the phone unlocked, but after confirming the unlock request, I get an email from AT&T telling me the device cannot be unlocked as it is active on anot

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i get a refund?

I bought the 65$ max pre paid plan to use with an existing phone I already have. My phone is listed under phones that are compatible with the at&t service.  I activated the sim card online and choose the plan I wanted and paid for the month of service, turns out my phone will not work with

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim unlock a lost or reported stolen iphone 12

I purchased an iphone 12 off of facebook marketplace the phone is unlocked so i thought I was good to go. But i found out it is sim locked because it was reported lost or stolen is there anyway to get this phone unlocked so that I can use it or re sell it?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.