Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205998)
Trade in

I sent my trade in via shipping label provided just 2 days after receiving my new phone about 2 weeks ago, it’s confirmation # 20011923010371, and it still doesn’t even show accepted. I don’t understand how. I have pictures I took of the label before sending also!

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

AT&T Secure Family - child view of blocked website - iOS

Can anyone tell me what shows up on the screen when a child tries to access a blocked website using an iPhone? I can only find this info for androids. Thanks so much!

Questions

• Features & Services

iPhone 14 pro poor cellular reception

Got an Apple iPhone 14 pro. Unfortunately AT&T cellular service is pretty poor on it and I’m not the only one with this complaint. My iPhone 12 Pro had better cellular service as does my husband’s current iPhone 12 Pro. Maybe it’s the esim but AT&T needs to up its game

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I went into the AT&T store to upgrade both of my Iphones And this is what I was offered.

I went into my local AT&T store to upgrade both of my iPhones a 12 pro and a 12 pro max to their corresponding 14 models. I wanted to use the current trade in program being offered, and I knew that I would have to pay off the current balance on each phone.  I was also aware that I would ne

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Updates if I switch carriers

If I take my s22 ultra to a new carrier will I still get updates? It is an att branded phone. I'm aware I would need to pay it off and get an unlock code.

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5GE/5G/5G+ network not permitted for unlocked phones

I get excited about the new Samsung S20 Ultra. I go purchase it unlocked because I travel internationally only to learn that unlocked phones are not permitted access to the 5G network...YET... I've been a long time customer of AT&T and pay the same bill as everyone else. Why the second class trea

Questions

• Phones & Devices

can i buy more data just for this month

My son used up all our high-speed data for the month. The "slow" data is so slow it's unusable. Trying to find a way to purchase more data on a one-time basis.

Questions

• Features & Services

Next Up question

So I was looking through the forums and stumbled on some posts saying that if you have next up as well as a current promo then the next up is pointless. I'm on this promo that pays off the phone...So when I go to use the next up after "paying off" 50% (waiting 18 months) I will have to shell out t

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT is charging my husband $3/minute for international calls using WhatsApp.

My husband has relatives in several foreign countries and has used WhatsApp with no problem until switching to att. Now att is charging him $3 a minute under "international calling".

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Plan changed without my consent

Has this happened to you? I was on chat with representative about my cellular router not being able to connect. Going thru the troubleshooting steps and everything. I get an email that my bill went from $230 to $291! I'm still on chat and asked did my plan change from unlimited to something else? Th

Questions

Be the first to reply

(59)
Iphone trade in missing

I traded in an iphone over a month ago. Shipped with the label provided by ATT.  No tracking updates since Jan 7.  No one at the post office or with ATT seems to be able to help.  Any way to get this resolved?  

Questions

• Phones & Devices

What do I do if the code provided by ATT does not work?

Buddy gifted me his old phone. Code provided on approval generates an error when trying to unlock. Not sure of the 'eight digit' portion of the instructions is generic, but he sent me a 16 digit code. We've reviewed the email together and it does not work. Given the threat of the phone being locked

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How can I configure the APN for a SIM card in my car?

My old SIM card became defective and today I picked up a new SIM card at the AT&T store. Now the car is asking me to configure the APN for the card/car. AT&T sent me to my car dealer who showed me the manual where it says this can only be done by the service provider. Tech support also sent

Questions

• Features & Services

apply for messing short code for business

Hello, We currently have a landline for our business with At&t and would like to create a short code number so we can remind our clients of their appointments. How can we get this started? We will be purchasing an IPAD to use for this only.

Questions

• Features & Services

WiFi calling

My WiFi calling won’t work at home. I have super strong Xfinity WiFi and work online constantly no problem. Our smart TV also works fine, so it is NOT my WiFi. but I noticed when at a friends house my AT&T WiFi calling was on. why would it worked when logged onto one WiFi but not another?&n

Questions

• Features & Services

Caller ID issues on wireless Buisiness account

I have a wireless business account with 13 phone lines and 5 iPads on it. All the phone lines come up with my name as the caller ID.  I have gone into the account and changed them all in the settings months ago and have verified that they show up there correctly numerous times.  I’ve spen

Questions

• Features & Services

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer phone Pin number

How do I transfer a phone number on an ATT prepaid account to another carrier? It appears impossible to get a transfer pin number. I cant get anyone on the phone to help, the in-store people tell me they can't help, I have to call and the directions online don't work for ATT prepaid accounts.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Selling iPhone 10 xr

Do you have to unlink or have the phone open for the buyer who isn’t an ATT subscriber to sell it to them? The phone is fully paid off.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution