AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203221)
Old SIM card in new phone

I am using AT&T prepaid $0.35/min plan on a Motorola phone, and I plan to switch to a new smartphone and use the old phone with Wi-Fi only. Can I buy a new smartphone that is unlocked or locked to AT&T and just move my current SIM card into it? Will it connect to AT&T services without ha

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Femtocell Usage log by Device

Question on Nokia SS2FII Femtocell Multi-band SOHO - is it possible to view history usage of devices connected through the AT&T Femtocell? Does this information get logged or is it viewable in real-time connection?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

International Calling

What is the least expensive way to stay in touch when I am out of the country

Questions

• Features & Services

Wireless Account

We used to be with TMobile...one day we went shopping at Sam's Club & were called over to an AT&T kiosk... The salesman talked us right into a new account with AT&T which supposedly included brand new cell phones for just a few dollars more a month than our TMobile account! Sure it sound

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

AT&T PREPAID Phone Unlock Requirements

How do I find out if I've reached the required 6 months to unlock my prepaid phone?

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

No longer have email address that’s attached to my AT&T account

Questions

App

App will not go past continue after plan has been chosen

Questions

Account access

Whilst attempting to sign into my NEW account I created for a new phone I purchased upon signing in for the first time it prompted me to verify a phone number that hasn’t been used in nearly a decade. Obviously I can’t verify that number and it won’t give me options for other verification methods. I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to determine the phone number or location of a call marked "Private" by the caller

I received several calls marked "Private" by the caller. Is there a way to check the phone number or location of the call?

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

My Phone bill is renewing after it's already been renewed

So my phone plan just renewed today, and the funds have already been removed from my bank account for it, and I got the usual text that tells me when it's renewed next and it says it's set for tomorrow. It makes no sense, I haven't upgraded my plan or anything. 

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Be the first to reply

(90)
How to cancel a payment

I wanted to pay one month on the website. It only showed my balance and next month. I only wanted to pay one month. It took out payment for two months. How do I cancel the payment?

Questions

Turbo Hotspot 2 and Smart TV

Can you connect a smart tv with turbo hotspot 2?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

ATT Netgear port forwarding not working

Hello All, I have a Netgear MR1100 hotspot. I have enabled SSH port forwarding on port 22 but cannot seem to get it working. Does anyone know if AT&T uses carrier-grade NAT for the hotspot's address which could prevent/block port 22 traffic from reaching the hotspot? Thank you in advance for y

Questions

• Features & Services

Caller ID on Active Armor Advanced

I've been paying $3.99 for Active Armor Advanced specifically for Caller ID services.   Recently I noticed that Caller ID stopped working and soon after I got a text message saying that Active Armor Advanced was included with my Unlimited Elite plan and I would no longer be charged.  I con

Questions

• Features & Services

Activation of prepaid phone

Hey does anyone know if I can activate my prepaid phone and port my number in online now without a rep?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

eSIM request for carrier visibility for any non-AT&T option to be usable

@ATTHelp I also need help with having my esim to be unlocked on my M1 iPad Pro 2TB. My iPad is stuck not able to add Verizon nor T-Moblie/Sprint via the esim.  The normal sim card works, but I'm only wanting to use the esim. eSIM request for carrier visibility for any non-AT&T option to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(271)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Dual SIM: Cellular data on one, WiFi calling over cellular on second while traveling

I have an iPhone 14 Pro running IOS 16.x, and I am trying to figure out if it is possible to use WiFi calling over cellular while traveling overseas if I have a second eSIM with international data. I was recently on a trip, and I thought I had everything set up (e.g., no roaming on the iPhone, disa

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Impossible to cancel service while deployed

AT&T is making it impossible to cancel my service. I have not used it for three years due to being overseas for the Army on military orders.  I suspended my account when I first came overseas.  Am now trying to cancel entirely because the suspension time is maxed out and I have no ide

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Next Up Charges

I am very frustrated with having the Next Up added to my phone after clearly declining it at purchase. This has happened to me with 5 phones over the past year.  By the time I received the bill and cancelled it, it was already into the second month with the new phone and added again.  It

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing name of account holder

we need to change our account to my husband's name so we can take advantage of the military discount. I don't see clear answers on changing the account holder's name.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I get an iPhone 14 with Prepaid

I was wondering if I can get the new iPhone 14 but with a prepared plan or do I have to get a phone from the prepaid phone section 

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.