Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205997)
Deceptive and horrible trade in promotions

I traded in a perfectly fine s9 under the trade in any year any condition promotion. I was content with paying 73 dollars a month for unlimited and I was never going to finance a phone or pay for the insurance again.    But having to get some questions answered in the store I was told of

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Using an eSim from local carrier in India on an iPhone 14 Pro Max that is under contract

Hello, Are we able to add a local eSim in India (from Airtel etc.) on a locked iPhone 14 (any model)? When i say locked = bought under installment plan. Any inputs would be very helpful. Thanks!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Transfer pin number

I didn't find any information to request a transfer pin number in my ATT app or online. Could you please send me the number?

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Upgrade an Phone Line to an Apple Watch

I have an ready for upgrade phone line and I want to upgrade it to an Apple Watch. is it possible????

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Network Error message

Initially, I noticed any picture/media messages from iPhones were getting stuck in a wheel of "loading" and would never receive. Next, I noticed that I could not send out media without my device also stalling on loading forever and minutes or hours later receiving a "message failed" notification. No

Questions

• Features & Services

Delayed notifications from apps & messages

For quite a few weeks I’ve been having an issue with delayed notifications. The first time I receive the notification it will say something like “5 min ago” or “9 min ago” etc. The time varies, but they are intermittently delayed. I cannot make it happen on demand. It is happening with apps and text

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How can I cancel support services charge

A monthly charge of approx $20… ($19 something) for support services on my bill. I do not recall adding that to my account. I only want the insurance for 4 protection

Questions

• Features & Services

IDP activation in the US Virgin Islands

I do not think I should be charged the IDP charge when I am in the US Virgin Islands. How do I avoid it?

Questions

• Features & Services

App

I'm trying to setup the app to monitor devices and needing g to reset my password, but it says my verification info is incorrect 

Questions

OS 2 Brandshaw Gen 6 watch will not connect

I just traded my Note 9 for the Zfold 4. My Michael Kors Gen6 Bradshaw watch worked great with the Note 9.  It will pair in Bluetooth on the Zfold but when I go to have the phone find the watch to start set up, it cannot find it   I have rebooted and reinstalled the software many times.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(58)
Email to text not working

I can no longer receive email to text. Other ATT customers from my work can, but mine cannot. I've reset network settings as well and still cannot receive the texts. Thanks!

Questions

• Features & Services

In the Active Armor app, how do I look up numbers to figure out who owns a number that called me like I could do in Call Protect?

In the Active Armor app, how do I look up numbers to figure out who called me, like I could do in the Call Protect app?

Questions

• Features & Services

ATT VPN APP for ipad

IS there an app that will give me VPN on my 5th gen iPad? Anti armor doesn’t work.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

REFUND THROUGH NORTLANE FAILED

As with all your other customers in this feed, Northlane is not accessible to have a card activated. The numbers all disconnect. My card expires 2/23 and I want use of the card before it expires. I don’t understand why ATT does business with a company like this.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Static on all outgoing calls to land lines

Please help. The subjects says it all. This is a known problem, as at least one other poster has mentioned it. I have an iPhone 13 Mini.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T ActiveArmour

Moments ago, received an update that noted nearly 500 apps were scanned.

Questions

• Features & Services

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Account ransferT

Wish to transfer my balance to my checking account. How is that accomplished

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Move from prepaid to postpaid line on husband’s FirstNet Family acct

Hello, I have a prepaid ATT account. My current phone is done, time to get a new one but I need to keep the #. Ideally would like to switch to a postpaid line on my husbands FirstNet Family acct, and buy a iPhone 12 or 13 mini with installments. How can I accomplish this? The att rep in my loc

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Why can't I find my mobile phone data IMEi?

Why can't I find my mobile phone data IMEi?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Iphone 14

I’d like to submit a request for carrier visibility so I can view and select another cellular providers on my iphone 14. Right now the only option available is AT&T.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

WOW

17 years with ATT and they can't help me..... Mother died two days ago, husband had a stroke last night and they will not help with making a payment in two weeks. I have never missed a payment or anything! Time to call Verizon I guess. I just can't believe it. I have referred so many people because

Questions