Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205997)
Trade in iPhone

Dear Sir/madam, I’m a AT&T’s loyal and valued customer. I have been with AT&T more than 15 years and still valued the At&T . Today I’m writing this issue to report you about your AT&T customer service representative’s misleading, unfairness, irresponsibleness, harassment and an injus

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Wrong names on callers

I switched to AT&T from a different carrier 1 month ago. I own the account and all the other members of the account names come up as me with their actual cell phone numbers on the iPhone, EXCEPT for the one family member who has a Samsung phone: her name and number are correctly displayed. The s

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Registering an email to download Fox Sports app

How do I register an email

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

ATT has my account locked and they are "Not Accepting Calls".

ATT Wireless is "not accepting calls". Great company. NOT! Weeks of this (Edited per community guidelines) to get my account unlocked from a fraud where someone purchased 2 iPhone 13 Pro that ATT did nothing to assit and stop the shipments of these phones. As hard as it is to believe, ATT is actuall

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old bills

I called in to get bills from 2019 & 2020. They told me they couldn’t do it that the only available was what I see on the website. I’m sure there is a way as it’s done with a court order all the time

Questions

Hotspot usage doesn’t match what phone says.

AT&T is obviously lying about their data usage. I get 40 Gb of hotspot high speed data then it slows. It sends me a text when I’ve reached 75% and when I reach 100%. I reset my cellular data information on my iPhone the day my hotspot data was reset. The iPhone tells you how much data is used.

Questions

• Features & Services

LG V60 Update

Hi , i live in europe and i bought an LG V60 from US unlocked but from AT&T , came with android 10 and since then i cant update because to do so i need to be on the AT&T network... Is there anyway to update the phone outside US? With my IMEI info and AT&T sending de update maybe?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Wi-Fi Calling is broken

There appears to be a problem on AT&T's side and Wi-Fi calling is broken. Started yesterday (9/7) Many users are reporting it, and no it's not your end-user's problem.  I followed all of your support scripts troubleshooting steps, software up to date, reset all network settings, rebooted t

Questions

• Features & Services

Iphone return is missing - HELP

I sent 3 iphone 11 back to ATT via Pitney Bowes, 2 of the phones arrived at Pitney Bowes, while 1 is still missing. It has been over a month and no one seems to know what is going on. Post office shows Pitney Bowe's local agent picked up all 3 phones, Pitney Bowes and ATT have no clue of where the m

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Hot spot is not working

Net gear night hawk is plugged in 100 %charged and will start and watch tv . Within 45 minutes the box has no reception. No internet for my phone connection . When looking at the net gear the box will not turn on or if first screen then will not slid up to see other screen then blank . Very frustrat

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(58)
Hola solicitud info actualizacion android 13

Saludos, tengo un dispositivo Samsung Galaxy galaxy s22 ultra (sm-s908u) at&t con android 12, One Ui4, deseo saber cuándo lanzarán o como puedo actualizar a android 13 One Ui5?, ya que por vía Ota no hay actualizaciones.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

llamada a servicio al cliente

el dia 17 de enero del 2023 realice una llamada para verificar una orden y me dieran a conocer el estado de esta, y me conteste una persona al comienzo muy amable, cuando le pregunte si me podia ayudar con mis preguntas contesto que y me dijo que mi entras, esperavamos que el sistema le diera la imf

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unable to download vpn on child’s phone secure fam

I’m trying to pair my son’s phone. I pair, download the vpn, but as soon as it “downloads” it says “unknown.monileconfig” Ove tried everything I’ve read to trouble shoot with no luck.

Questions

• Features & Services

Caller ID - ATT Premier

How do I change the phone caller ID in an ATT Premier business account?

Questions

Closed

AT&T's Response to the Southeast Tornadoes and Severe Storms

AT&T is working around the clock to help our wireless customers affected by severe weather and tornadoes in Alabama and Georgia stay connected through this difficult time. Learn more about how AT&T is providing relief to those affected by the recent tornadoes and severe storms in the southe

Questions

• Features & Services

Couldn't make calls

Thanks for all the help, not sure how or who did what, but iam on the network and it's awesome! Didn't have to do anything just started working one day! I did get a cell phone booster but that would have nothing to do with my service when im not by it, and it still works!Thanks everyone

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Next phone upgrade

So I turned in my iPhone 12 to upgrade for the 14pro max and I was supposed to mail it in but I wasn’t sure how to get a label so I turned it in a one of the AT&T stores. The stores sent the phone in but for a month they said they didn’t receive my phone yet and was gonna charge me so I filed a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Untrained ATT sales representatives at stores

Hi, Does anyone know if the ATT sales representatives that we see at stored like Fred Meyer are authorized and well trained on the plan and pricing. I purchased 2 ATT lines from one of those agents at Fred Meyer in Washington. He asked me about employer as he had some promotion for certain employ

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to disable text 2 pay

I’ve done what it’s said to do online where I click on the link for “manage text 2 pay” and it only takes me to a screen that has payment info to sign up. I want to disable all text 2 pay on my account and it’s more difficult than it needs to be since the directions within the support page aren’t co

Questions

Accepted Solution

DO NOT DO A REPLACEMENT DEVICE WITH ASURION

Asurion/AT&T completely robbed me. I did a replacement device and returned my broken device and was charged the full price of $450 non returnable fee + $250 replacement fee for the phone that I DID RETURN. They opened up a case for me to file disputes after a customer service representative told

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

added account to my service

I added someone to my service and I'm regretting it. They ask a bunch of questions as to why the bill is high (it was the 1st bill and practically 2 months worth of service) and it takes me to have to remind and ask for their portion of the payment. This has made me late and my bill is so high becau