Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(202818)
Sending MMS but not SMS Nokia 6.1

I have an unlimited talk/text and 8 gigs of data. I can talk and my data works fine. I can also receive MMS messages but I cannot send or receive SMS. The phone says it is sent sent but nobody receives them.

Questions

• Features & Services

VoLTE, Voicemail Password requirement

to at&t Employees: FeedbackWish the engineers would fix the Voicemail system to recognize when VoLTE is calling the Network / System recognizes the phone number of the customer who is calling it.. Evidently, it doesn't currently and asks for the password.. pretty inconvenient

Questions

• Features & Services

iPhone 13 device locked

I bought my iPhone 13 mini through the Apple store. I then decided to hook it up to my AT&T account within a few months I thought that I lost my phone so I called AT&T to have them shut it off so no one could use it and I have since found it but since my account is shut down they tell me the

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Secondary User Request

My mom is the primary user on our account and she submitted the secondary user request to me, associated with my device (yes; it does have my email and phone number attached). However, I am not receiving any secondary user information by text or email. How long will it take to receive the secondary

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Free phone promotion

Trying to find out about free phone promotion

Questions

• Phones & Devices

AT&T made the mistake, customer pays the price

Hey has this happened to anyone else.. I took advantage of the the "trade in offer" from AT&T and sent in my IPhone 11, having received a Iphone 13. This was to be a free trade in.  AT&T is claiming I did not send in a Iphone 11, though they cannot say what I did return.. I am now stuc

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Phone is stuck in SOS mode

Both my wife and I's phones are stuck in SOS mode all of the sudden. We have Iphone 13Max. Just updated to 16 software. Both swapped within about 20 minutes of each other. We've restarted and reset network settings several times and nothing works. Of course can't get anyone from AT&T to help bec

Questions

• Features & Services

How can I get my Samsung S22 to update

Hello, I wanted to see if there is any way to get updates to start again on the S22? I worked with Support, and they attempted to push the update OTA.  When checking the phone, it says I am update to date.  The Troubleshooting site only tells me I am up to date. However, I am on Andro

Questions

• Phones & Devices

How long does it take to get a bill after transfer of billing responsibility is complete?

I accepted a transfer of billing responsibility today. I got an email saying the TOBR was completed and my phone now shows up as a linked wireless account in my profile so I know it was successful. However, when I go to my payments or bill, it says I do not have any accounts linked to this User ID

Questions

Store Issues

Today I went in the store at 577 N Thompson Ln in Murfreesboro Tn. I was looking to upgrade 3 lines to IPhone 14’s but wanted the next phone took off my account. I was not using the next plan because we normally pay our phones off before trading them in. The service rep made me open the ATT app on m

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Be the first to reply

(32)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(170)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

eSIM for International usage

I am going on a trip to Colombia, South America and have a question concerning eSIMs. My plan includes talk, text and unlimited data in Colombia, so I don't need a eSIM for that. I needed a safer, easier way to pay for things that can take electronic payments and my friends suggested downloading an

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Closed

Account terminated because of data usage

I would like to restore my service how do I go about doing that? It was terminated because of data usage an I never heard of that before nor seen that happen

Questions

Accepted Solution

More than a month to send a phone?

I am in need of assistance with receiving my new phone from att. It has been over a month and now I am worried I just will not receive it. Would you have any idea about how to get att to start the shipping process? I have already spoken to a rep and they explained that they would ship it two days ag

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why can't I get my account number

Keeps going to some where besides my account number

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking issue ( Moto G Play 2021 )

I bought a Moto g play 2021 to fix and resale. New display , New battery and it's good to go. Originally I was just going to list it as ATT carrier locked and call it a day. Then I decided to unlock it so I could sell it as carrier unlocked so I could sell it for a little more.. So I used th

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.