Phones & Devices

Phones & Devices

Tips on using and troubleshooting smartphones, tablets & devices.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92568)
I paid the $3.99 for ActiveArmor Mobile Security for the Wifi Security Advance

It still won't activate it and it's already been paid for. What should I do my number is 731-439-5524

Questions

Deceptive Promotion For Free Galaxy Watch 6 40mm

I upgraded my phone back at the end of December 2023 to the galaxy s23 ultra because it was supposed to come with a free galaxy watch 6 40mm smart watch. The s24 ultra was coming out I'm just a couple of weeks and that was the phone I was going to get, but because I saw this promotion online, I went

Questions

Random "maintenance mode" blocked text messages for nearly two hours

I was not receiving expected text messages for nearly two hours. Then suddenly at least a dozen arrived at the same time. I called ATT to ask what was going on and they told me they detected "unusual network activity" in my neighborhood and put my phone into maintenance mode. Shouldn't we get some k

Questions

Iphone 12 - can't call out or receive calls

For the past week everytime I try to call any number on my iphone it is immediately dropped. When others try to call me it is dropped before it even rings.

Questions

Missing Text Messages and Voicemail Notifications

When I turn my phone back on, after having it in airplane mode, I don't receive text messages from the time that it was off and I get no notifications of any voicemail messages. If I check my voicemail manually, I can retrieve the messages. However, the text messages never appear, even after I get o

Questions

AT&T says my phone is prepaid when it's not

I've been trying to unlock my Motorola razr+ that was bought on a postpaid installment plan. I've paid off the installment plan and have been trying to unlock the phone, but every time I try, it gets denied and says that it's a prepaid phone and I need to do it through the myATT app. When I go to th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code

Hey, so my friend got a Galaxy s6 edge yesterday and gave me his new number. When I tried texting it I received this immediately after:Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. HeyI can receive messages from this number as well as calls. I've beco

Questions

Accepted Solution

installment plans

I have decided to get the 15 pro max! I'm currently paying for my 14 pro max on installment plans at AT&T for 36 months for $2.78/mo. I got $1000 off the 14pm cause of a trade in a device. I didn't plan on upgrading but I just decided to. Obviously I don't want to pay off my high balance on my

Questions

PORTING 2 NUMBERS SINCE FEBURARY

The company I work for has decided to go with iPhone and port their land line. We bought the phones on a payment plan and have been fighting with both companies to get the porting resolved but no one seems to know the exact problem why the ports are not going through but today is April 11th and we h

Questions

Transferring From Another Provider

Can I ask request compensation for all these issues I've had to deal with from AT&T? Has anyone had issues transferring from another provider and what was the resolution? I created an account online with AT&T, verified military service, tried purchasing two phones online, applied my milita

Questions

Be the first to reply

(11)
Transferring From Another Provider

Can I ask request compensation for all these issues I've had to deal with from AT&T? Has anyone had issues transferring from another provider and what was the resolution? I created an account online with AT&T, verified military service, tried purchasing two phones online, applied my milita

Questions

Lost Trade in Multiple Attempts

About a year ago I had ordered an iPhone 14 in place of my iPhone 11. I had received the new one and packaged the trade in for mailing. I had followed the instructions given to me. After a few months it was determined that AT&T never received the trade in so now it puts me responsible. After mul

Questions

actualizacion de android en un s21fe

buenas tardes el dia jueves trate de actualizar mi celular por medio se smartwitch, pero en el proceso se quedo la pantalla celeste con unas letras, ya no puedo hacer nada, fui a la tienda oficial de samsung y me dijeron que ellos no pueden hacer nada ya que el celular esta registrado por AT&T,

Questions

Alcatel flip phone Ring

Had to replace my father Alcatel flip phone. His old phone had Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone with no SD card in the phone. How to download Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone to new Alcatel flip phone

Questions

Closed

unlock request

Hi i bought one broken iphone from facebook marketplace,i found that its locked to att and i cant use it any more i placed device unlock req,but its denied for payment due i would like to know how to get unlock code as the owner of the phone not responding to my calls, and this phone is with me ,,

Questions

Closed

Software Update Interrupted.

Software Update Interrupted. No Update is available for your device at this time. Please try again in 24 hrs." I'm trying to update my samsung galaxy  S21 5G from Android  13 to Android  14 unfortunately  I got this error please AT&T help me fix my Issue.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(12)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock My IPhone

Unlock 

Questions

Official Solution

ipad cellular data mysteriously stopped

I have an iPad Air (3rd) that has had AT&T wifi+cellular since 2019 when i purchased it. Today i tried to use the cellular and now It is asking me to add a cellular plan (transfer from other device or add a new plan).  My Callier is listed as "iPad 58.0" and the Data number is "unknown".&n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Urgent Help Needed: Purchased Phone Blacklisted by AT&T

Hello, I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased a Google Pixel 7a from a seller on Leboncoin, a platform based in France. Yesterday, to my dismay, I discovered that the phone has been blacklisted by AT&T. Unfortunately, the seller has deleted their account, and I do not have thei

Questions

Accepted Solution

I am travelling in China but my iphone is locked, can't use

I am travelling in China but my iphone is locked, can't use. Could you please unlock the phone? SN: ( Edited as per community guidelines)

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT reported my newly bought device as lost or stolen. I am not a customer and bought the phone directly from samsung

My samsung galaxy s24 ultra that was bought new from Samsung directly was reported lost and stolen by ATT. I did not report my device as lost or stolen. I am not and have never been an ATT customer. My service carrier has suspended my line and informed me to contact att to remove the blacklist since

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.