Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205996)
Is there a best time during the billing cycle to upgrade?

Looking to upgrade from IPhone 12 Pro Max to 14 pro max. Does it matter when I upgrade and why?

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Failed autopay again

Every 3 months I get the same error saying auto pay was not successful. When I log into my prepaid account autopay is magically disabled and says please make a payment. When I try to enable autopay it always says account information is currently unavailable, please contact customer service. So I los

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Wireless account access

Customer Service, chat and in store can't help so far... I got a new IPad with wireless service through Costco. They set up a temporary pass code to access my account. (No idea what it is) I tried to reset it, but the AT&T site wants to text you a temporary code....yeah, how when it's an I

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Not Feeling So Loyal Anymore After 25+ Years

My father whom is 74, which is the holder of our account went to an ATT store in Oct. 2022, to look only at Apple watches. The watch he was looking at, my father told me that the store Rep told him the watch wasn't compatible with his iPhone 11 (which was not true and was a fraudulent statement t

Questions

Not able to unlock device

Not able to unlock device that is out of contract.

Questions

• Features & Services

Cancelling Prepaid service

OnStar has stopped using the 2G technology in our Tahoe - hence, no hotspot. I have Prepaid data every month FOR that hotspot that no longer functions. I need to cancel the prepaid plan. Can I do that ONLINE (as I subscribed on line)? Thank you.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

False advertising

I have an att prepaid Hotspot plan and called customer service on 2/2/23 and while waiting the advertisement automated message offers a $55 100gb plan best value plan I immediately told agent I wanted that plan since I'm currently paying $55 for 50 gb plan he advised that was not an offered plan tha

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Block all calls on watch not from NumberSync'ed Phone

Is there a way to block all calls and texts that come into my watch that come to the watches number? I only have a SIM watch for the NumberSync to my phone.  I am currently getting 10-15 calls and 20+ texts a day on my watch's number.  I get less than 5 calls a day on my main number. 

Questions

• Phones & Devices

International calling with ATT prepaid

Making calls from Canada to the United States

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Wireless Hot Spot associated phone number

I set up a new wireless internet service. When all was said and done I received my wireless hot spot in the mail. On the box was printed: WIRELESS#: 479-746-XXXX (I put X's in place of the actual numbers) Now here's the problem. I have no idea where they got this phone number or who's number it is.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(57)
Open Network Ports on 5G Network

I've spent the past couple of days calling AT&T customer service about open network ports while using their wireless 5G network. I used a couple of apps with network tools to do a port scan on my assigned external IP and found ports 21, 80, 443, 554, and 1723 are open. AT&T's Advanced Tech S

Questions

• Phones & Devices

If you read this go to Verizon

I have been waiting on my order I was told 3 days I explained over and over before ordering I would need the phone before going out of town, these (Edited per community guidelines) promised 3 days now they act like the victim cause I’m (Edited per community guidelines) then I tell the dip (Edited pe

Questions

• Phones & Devices

+1 (1) (216) 116-11

This has been a problem since 2015. Sometimes when I text someone the message comes up from +1 (1) (216) 116-11. "Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code" I have searched all kinds of help sites and forums and have not found a solution. Seems

Questions

• Phones & Devices

My iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts

Sometime over the last weekend my iPhone 14 stopped getting verification texts and notifications from my banks. These are things like verifications when trying to log on from an unfamiliar device or messages when I make a charge on my credit card. Some things to note... I have made no changes to

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

Lock up

Why does my iPhone lock up and say SOS? I have to hard restart it to get it running again.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Earphones of the best Samsung wireless.

I can't hear anything in them, I want the ones without the headphone rubbers? English is not my first language lol. what are the best earphones of the best samsung wireless?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Port Number from Net10 to eSIM and AT&T Prepaid Plan

I need to port my daughter's phone number from Net10 to an AT&T prepaid plan. She has the new iPhone that only accepts eSIM. I wanted to purchase the plan online but it looks like the only option is to receive a physical SIM card. Is the best approach for this situation to go to an AT&T stor

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

AT&T won't port my Straight Talk number

My Straight Talk number was originally an AT&T number. Now I want to switch back to AT&T, but they won't let me keep my same number because they cannot "port" it. Why can't/won't they do it and is there a way around this? What is the hang up? (pun intended)

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Cannot make single installment plan payment

I recently did a transfer of billing responsibility with my parents. According to them, they made sure to select transfer the device installment plan to me. However, when I go to pay the monthly installment on the phone, it does not give me any options other than paying off the phone entirely. I jus

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer from family plans

Husband & I our both on our separate families plans, we want to get off our families and create our own together, was told in store to call the 611 and be released from our plans and then the 611 will call us to set up but I’m not understanding how it’s going to put me and my husband on the same

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT prepaid activation problem

For the last 4 hours I have been trying to activate my new wireless prepaid service. The on line system recognizes SIM/ICCID, IMFI, telephone number, and plan 16GB-12 month, but does not process out going calls and incoming calls go to Verizon voice mail and on line system will not allow me to set

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID