AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203217)
Empty Box was shipped.

I ordered an apple watch, was given a tracking number and noticed it was delayed in Memphis for a few days, called to see why it was held up and Fedex told me the box was empty. I dont want to wait until an empty box gets to my house to fix this issue. Any ideas on what to do?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Not Receiving Group Text Responses from Verizon Customers

After 90 minutes on the phone with AT&T Technical Support, I'm told that the reason I'm not receiving group text message responses from Verizon customers, is because Verizon is blocking my number. I don't really understand this because I can receive individual texts from Verizon customers. The solut

Questions

• Features & Services

i want to unlock my iphone

Inexplicably, my iPhone was maliciously locked, and I don't even know what happened! Really incredible!  Hope to give me a perfect solution!

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Spam

I had a text msg saying my phone was going to be locked n to contactv ATT I clicked on it even though I am not ATT customer. They said they had 42 spam complainrs from my phone and did I send them I said no n they wanted to scan my phone because it had been compromised. Is this a true ATT call or wa

Questions

• Features & Services

Mobile roaming not working

I've been using a prepaid and just a month ago when I'm in Mexico data isn't working. It has an exclamation mark. I already tried restarting my phone and network. I don't know what else to try.

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trouble Receiving Short Code from Instagram

I have not been able to receive short code messages from Instagram to get in to my account. They are trying to send me a verification code so that I can get in to my account again, but the codes are not coming through. I am upgraded to the latest software for my iPhone. Carrier settings have been up

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Recovering old voicemails

I have used an iPhone (several models) over the years, but have always been with AT&T. Each time I get a new phone, I just asked the AT&T or Apple representative I was working with to transfer my data - and I assume that included my voicemails. I now want to retrieve all of the voicema

Questions

• Features & Services

Att financed phone

If my I phone is financed and disconnected, can I connect to att prepaid while I make arrangements to pay off my balance

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Can't unlock the phone

My friend gave me a lumia 1520.I live in china,so i need to unlock the device to use my sim card. When i try to unlock the device,it always tells me:Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Switched to AT&T, can't receive texts from Verizon users

Pretty self-explanatory, I've switched from Verizon to AT&T about three weeks ago. Since then, I have not been able to receive text messages from Verizon users. Everything else works. I've spend hours upon hours with customer service at various levels, doing the same procedures over and over and

Questions

• Features & Services

Be the first to reply

(88)
Activating Armor each time phone is turned on?

How do I tell the android phone to initiate armor scan each time phone is turned on?

Questions

• Features & Services

Customer support calls

The calls drop every single time

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

ACP program

I have qlink wireless on this phone and I just moved to plover Wisconsin and the phone don't work here I need to get a new ACP phone I'm disabled I'm on disability and food stamps and I need to get the phone as soon as possible can you help me please

Questions

• Phones & Devices

secure family app

ifthey turn of there location can you still track them on the secure family app

Questions

• Features & Services

MMS messages fail to send pictures to group text outside of iMessage

hi, I saw a thread that discusses this but there was no resolution. Can you tell me if ATT has figured this out in the last four months? Here is my issue: When I try to send a picture on a group text where a user is not an iPhone user, the images fail to send every single time. I used to be abl

Questions

• Features & Services

HOW TO COMPLETELY DISABLE ACTIVE ARMOR

This feature is ruining my phone call experience! How do I completely disable it? Deleting the app does nothing.

Questions

• Features & Services

Trending Accepted Solutions

(270)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

phone purchased three months ago on eBay was recently marked as "stolen" / blacklisted IMEI

Hello AT&T Wirless Community, While out of town this week for Thanksgiving my I-phone stopped working.  Upon calling AT&T i was informed that the phone had been locked and that they would unlock it for me.  I asked them why it had been locked and they put me on hold for about

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgraded Phone - Christmas gift

I want to upgrade my daughter's current phone for Christmas. I've read conflicting information regarding how long before the the phone needs to be activated. I've read 14 days from shipment, and I've also read that an upgraded phone is parked for 52 days.  If I order the upgrade now, can i

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Someone else's name shows up on my caller ID - no one else is associated with my account and customer support can't help

I called a co-worker (so this is professionally embarrassing) and they told me that they didn't pick up because [someone else's name] showed up on their caller ID. I have AT&T service and they have T-Mobile service. No one else is associated with my account. I don't share a bill, share a lin

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Subpoena text messages

Can the contents of my text messages be subpoenaed? If yes, how far back?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

text messages from a year ago

can i get messages print or send to email from a year ago to present time

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.