Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205998)
Add Smartwatch to my ATT prepaid plan

Looking for TOTAL monthly cost including any taxes and fees, and if there is a setup fee.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Activating a Prepaid ESIM in Canada

I ordered an prepaid esim but I will be in Canada for the next few months. When trying to activate the esim in Canada, I am not getting any service. Am I experiencing issues because I am in Canada? Or is this something separate? I have attempted to call customer service but keep being redirecte

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

4lte verses 5g

My S22 Ultra switches back and forth from 4lte to 5g. Get ok service in 4lte and none in 5g. Phone is sometimes not recognized in 5g and says can only make emergency calls.  Network operators link is grayed out so I can't switch bands manually.  Can't get it figured out.  Anyone else

Questions

• Phones & Devices

UNLOCKED S23 Ultra on AT&T

If I purchase the UNLOCKED version of the S23 Ultra direct from Samsung, will AT&T WiFi Calling, VoLTE and all other carrier features work?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

att and Costco

Coscto and ATT must have formed a partnership. I have been an AT&T customer pretty much since cell phones were in service.  WIth the partnership, the COSTCO/ATT person said they could lower my AT&T bill with the costco membership.   I was on an older version of the phone and

Questions

• Phones & Devices

The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner must first remove the device from their account.

Hello, I bought a refurbished Motororla brand cell phone from the US Amazon page, which had service with AT&T, I assumed it would work in my country Peru on any operator.Since the AT&T provider does not exist in my country, I tried to use it with the networks of my country (with Movistar, Cl

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Unlocking device

So, I bought a galaxy S10 from gazelle and it's at@t locked. I tried to unlock it manually but it says there are payments for it and I can't access it. I tried to call att I gave them the info and they said they were going to call back but never have. I just to know if there's a way I can unlock my

Questions

• Phones & Devices

I need MCK Code for my Samsung galaxy s22 ultra

I have Samsung galaxy S22 ultra and one Sim is with AT&T and other is Esim.so I needed to unlock network lock esim.and I got code to unlock but some how I entered wrong pin so now they need MCK Code for to unlock.Really look forward for your Support. Thank you ...

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Deceptive Marketing

I have been deceived into using AT&T wireless and home internet. I have requested that the call log with the customer representative be replayed because I can’t believe that I have been scammed through the AT&T official customer care number! Upon finding out I was deceived, I immediately re

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Trade in

I sent my trade in via shipping label provided just 2 days after receiving my new phone about 2 weeks ago, it’s confirmation # 20011923010371, and it still doesn’t even show accepted. I don’t understand how. I have pictures I took of the label before sending also!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(59)
Add Smartwatch to my ATT prepaid plan

Looking for TOTAL monthly cost including any taxes and fees, and if there is a setup fee.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Activating a Prepaid ESIM in Canada

I ordered an prepaid esim but I will be in Canada for the next few months. When trying to activate the esim in Canada, I am not getting any service. Am I experiencing issues because I am in Canada? Or is this something separate? I have attempted to call customer service but keep being redirecte

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Deceptive Marketing

I have been deceived into using AT&T wireless and home internet. I have requested that the call log with the customer representative be replayed because I can’t believe that I have been scammed through the AT&T official customer care number! Upon finding out I was deceived, I immediately re

Questions

AT&T Secure Family - child view of blocked website - iOS

Can anyone tell me what shows up on the screen when a child tries to access a blocked website using an iPhone? I can only find this info for androids. Thanks so much!

Questions

• Features & Services

Tried to reset voicemail password and now I get "sorry, this box has not been set up"

Visual Voicemail hasn't been working correctly so I tried to call voicemail by holding down 1. It asked me for a password, which I've never set or needed before. I tried resetting the password in the app, but now when I call voicemail it says the box isn't set up and hangs up. Where do I go from her

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Positive Representative Review

We just spoke with Elom from Dallas Texas. Phenomenal personality, genuine, & personable. Give Elom a raise!!!

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock iPhone to sell on ebay

I want to sell my old iPhone on ebay. I've completed the unlock request, and it has been approved.  The instructions now say to complete the unlock below:  Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card: 1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. 2. Complete the setup process. Usin

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

I see that I was scammed into the trade in like others

I was told to send my damaged phone bc it was under warranty.  I sent the phone recieved a new phone , then AT&T sent the damaged phone back stating that it was not under warranty and that I would be charged $700. I have tried since Nov. 22 yo resolve this..no luck at all. I WOULDN'T RECOM

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Device

Not a att customer but my phone is locked to there network

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Iphone 3g and 3gs

I have problem I’m living in georgia country and i bought these phones from eBay and when I request it on at&t site I have problem this imei isn’t on at&t but i see network provider is att 5.6 version what can i do?

Questions

• Phones & Devices