Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(205996)
Wireless Hot Spot associated phone number

I set up a new wireless internet service. When all was said and done I received my wireless hot spot in the mail. On the box was printed: WIRELESS#: 479-746-XXXX (I put X's in place of the actual numbers) Now here's the problem. I have no idea where they got this phone number or who's number it is.

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Lost SIM card

Hello! I lost my SIM card while I was overseas and now I'm trying to recover my phone number because it has a lot of accounts attached to it. I went to the ATT store and the lady said she doesn't have access to my account for some reason. Something along the lines of "The name shows up as Prepaid Cu

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

trade in credit

I traded in my iPhone 11 for a iPhone 14 pro and was supposed to get max credit. I mailed it back mid October. It is now February and I have not seen a credit.  I realize it takes 3 billing cycles and that has come and gone.  Who do I contact about this?  Thanks

Questions

GALAXY FLIP 4

MY SCREEN WENT PARTIALLY BLACK AT 3 MONTHS OLD. SENT TO DALLAS FACTORY REPAIR CENTER FOR WARANTY REPAIR. THEY CLAIM IT HAS SCRATCHES AND DENTS THAT VOIDED THE WARANTY AND WANT NEARLY $400 TO REPAIR. I TOTALLY REJECT THEIR ASSESSMENT OF CONDITION. PHONE WAS IN A HEAVY PERTECTIVE CASE. ABSOLUTELY NO W

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Charges

I was charged $81 the day I ordered my phone (I had an upgrade available).. That was Jan. 16th. I just received a bill showing an upgrade charge, as well as a late fee charge. I paid my bill the 23rd, which I do every month. It wont give me a breakdown as to what the $81 was for, so I'm a little con

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data usage has sky rocketed

Our data usage has sky rocketed in the last week and we can’t figure out what is causing it.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Next Up rip-off

Ok, I've had 4 lines for 27 months. I just discovered that I've been charged for Next Up 27 times. That's $540 I've been screwed out of. Coincidentally, we were at an AT&T (that should be AT$T and shall be from now on) corporate store paying the bill, and my daughter was looking at the new Pro M

Questions

• Features & Services

Spam calls

I am on a do not call list I have been on it for quite a few months maybe even a year’ I am still getting constant spam calls, in the last two hours alone I have received seventeen of them yes 17. How can I change my phone number just one number so my family won’t get to confused, or if needed the w

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

AT&T won't port my Straight Talk number

My Straight Talk number was originally an AT&T number. Now I want to switch back to AT&T, but they won't let me keep my same number because they cannot "port" it. Why can't/won't they do it and is there a way around this? What is the hang up? (pun intended)

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Positive Representative Review

We just spoke with Elom from Dallas Texas. Phenomenal personality, genuine, & personable. Give Elom a raise!!!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(57)

Closed

Email

Need to change email address

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Email

Need to change email address

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Closed

phones from wallmart

do I have to buy one that says it's AT&T ready?

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Fraud Canceled my Account

How can the Fraud department just cancel peoples account without any notice. I can see suspending the line post notification to the customer if a response is not met after a certain amount of time, but to just cancel it and take my lines we ported over is ridiculous! We need help here!

Questions

How do you leave positive feedback for a customer service representative?

I want to leave a positive feedback for a customer service representative I called today on the phone. How do I go about doing so?

Questions

Phone not register to me any longer

How come my phone is not register in my name? I went to login to the IRS website and it said my phone number was removed become it changed ownership and I didn't understand until someone said they almost didn't answer the call my number was in someone else's name. I call att and 3 days and 4 hours l

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(85)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How long will it take for AT&T to process my return after I deliver it to USPS?

My trade-in phone was delivered to USPS on 1/12/23. It was "Picked up by the Shipping Agent" on 1/13/23. When I review my trade-in status, it still has not updated. How long will it take to process after being delivered to USPS?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Need a Local second phone number for my iPhone, Dual Sim?

I have a local Oregon area code phone number but moved away from Oregon over 10 years ago. Never had or wanted to change the phone number, until I started a business. Now I need a local phone number and went into ATT and they mentioned the Dual Sim, super easy. However, 35-40 bucks per month is the

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Lies lies lies lies lies lies

My husband, myself and father in law were all on T-Mobile. I opened our AT&T Fiber first a few months later we started to transition from T-Mobile. My husbands phone was paid off so he was the first line. He got the 13 pro max with the installment plan. Some months pass it’s my turn to come over

Questions

Accepted Solution

trade in credit

I traded in my iPhone 11 for a iPhone 14 pro and was supposed to get max credit. I mailed it back mid October. It is now February and I have not seen a credit.  I realize it takes 3 billing cycles and that has come and gone.  Who do I contact about this?  Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer Pin Number to other phone carrier

Hi! I am having trouble requesting transfer pin number. Currently I am using AT&T prepaid and now would like to change to Cricket and want to keep my current number. I have tried calling 611 operator but its very inconvenient since I only have to talk with auto-answering machine. Also tried via

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID