AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Wireless

Wireless

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Wireless customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(203167)
My Calls are being forwarded to someone else

For months now I’ve had people call my exact number and reach some random man instead. This has happened both with my personal contacts and with people like my dentist. And it happens seemingly at random. I have call forwarding off, I have calls on other devices disabled, I’ve changed my Apple

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Can't respond to posts

Want to respond to a response on my posts and can't figure out how???!!! I have tapped on everything/anything that may work..NOPE..I FEEL LIKE A DOPE! LOL ..PLEASE HELP

Questions

• Wireless Account & Billing

Data connection issue

I'd like to get a simplified explanation as to why it is that when I'm in a particular area and start using data, as more people come to that area, my data becomes extremely slow and then just quits working altogether. I get that AT&T advertises that they may temporarily slow data when it's b

Questions

• Phones & Devices

verification code text messages

I am not receiving any of the verification code messages such as from amazon, PayPal, etc. How can I solve this issue?

Questions

• Features & Services

Prepaid account not working

I signed up for the 16gb $25/m for 12-month prepaid plan, downloaded the esim, no error but didn't get a link to create an online account. I went ahead and create an online account with the given phone # and paid.  It's been a day, when I clicked on carrier services on my phone, it only has 6

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The person you try to reach can not accept call at this time

you try to reach can not accept call at this time 

Questions

Is there any way I can see and read text from any of my devices

Needing to read text messages that have been erased off one of my devices

Questions

Accepted Solution

At & t phones forced on me

I called to order wireless service and new internet due to suspected hacking and a dangerous situation with my daughter. After hours on the phone it was time to pay. I had split the down payment between two cards. I was told that wasn't possible so the agent wanted me to stay on the phone while I dr

Questions

My phone has SOS at the top of the screen

My phone has SOS at the top of the screen, I’m not able to make calls, send sms texts etc. it has never done this in my area, my bill is paid, I’ve turned my phone on and off, did a soft reset, and turned airplane mode on then back on to see if it could find signal that way. It’s been happening for

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Want to send a msg to another customer and don't know how

Having a hard time figuring out how to respond to another AT&T customers post & when I try to tap on respond or tap the msg box nothing happens??!!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(96)
How to start Active Armor

I can't seem to get Active Armor to work. I'm stuck at the "Setting Up... Hang Tight we are setting up your account; it shouldn't take too long." screen. Device is fully up-to-date. Please advise.

Questions

Activating Armor each time phone is turned on?

How do I tell the android phone to initiate armor scan each time phone is turned on?

Questions

• Features & Services

Customer support calls

The calls drop every single time

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

ACP program

I have qlink wireless on this phone and I just moved to plover Wisconsin and the phone don't work here I need to get a new ACP phone I'm disabled I'm on disability and food stamps and I need to get the phone as soon as possible can you help me please

Questions

• Phones & Devices

secure family app

ifthey turn of there location can you still track them on the secure family app

Questions

• Features & Services

Can I Unlock a New Phone Right After Purchasing it via the Upgrade Program?

I have been with AT&T for months and recently plan to buy a new iPhone from AT&T via the upgrade program. On this page https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/ it is said that "The wireless number assigned to the device must be active for at least 60 days. Wait 48 hours after you make your final pa

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(229)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone registered under another acct - can't unlock

I foolishly bought a ZTE phone from Marketplace. Despite assurances the phone was not locked, this was untrue. I have submitted a request to have the phone unlocked, but after confirming the unlock request, I get an email from AT&T telling me the device cannot be unlocked as it is active on anot

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can i get a refund?

I bought the 65$ max pre paid plan to use with an existing phone I already have. My phone is listed under phones that are compatible with the at&t service.  I activated the sim card online and choose the plan I wanted and paid for the month of service, turns out my phone will not work with

Questions

• AT&T PREPAID

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pixel 7 compatibility

Hi, would an unlocked Pixel 7 directly bought from Google Shop work with an existing AT&T plan? I could not find any specific model number. I don’t want to buy a wrong model. Thanks for your input. Cheers.

Questions

• Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call History

How long is call history saved? I can only go back 15 months but need to find calls from two years ago.

Questions

• Features & Services

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Removal of "feature"

I'm trying to remove the feature "BUSGLOBAL TRVLR" from two phone lines, but the instructions keep sending me in a circle. How/where can I remove these unneeded features???

Questions

• Features & Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.