AT&T PREPAID

AT&T PREPAID

The freedom of prepaid with no annual contract and no credit check.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(29531)
add a new line and need a phone number

I added a new service line to my prepaid account but I need to get a phone number for this account so I can use it. currently do not have another phone number, I have a new ATT sim card. Where to find the phone number and how to add it to the new extra service

Questions

my order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transction happend on my credit card.

my order got cancelled however two time 43.46 USD transaction happened on my credit card. order number: 23-291553594563264 Samsung Galaxy A14 5G - AT&T PREPAID - 64GB - Black

Questions

Prepaid Limbo

I recently switched from T-Mobile to AT&T for the $300 annual plan and wanted to keep my number. They mailed me a physical eSIM, but the QR code didn't work so I phoned customer support to have them activate it. They did so and it seems like my phone number is now on the AT&T network, but I

Questions

Possible unlocking issues w/ prepaid phone?!

Since I'm not getting much help elsewhere I figured I'd post here. Long story short...I have 2 prepaid phones we've had for a couple years (though had the accounts for ages). Both phones are unlock eligible as well and even more so within the last couple months I used the unlock app as advised.&nbs

Questions

Charged for blocked number

I am getting charged for numbers I have blocked. The message still comes thru even if the number is blocked and I am charged on my pre paid plan. And it is these 1410 numbers that have been around the forums for years now as a scam. Can I block these numbers really so I do not get charged? Can I blo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I lost my SIM card how do I deactivate it??

I lost my SIM card I wanna buy a new one and deactivate my other. Or can I just deactive it because I won?t be using a new one

Questions

Could u please check my imei and tell me the bill.I wanna konw how much rest I need to pay.

Its my imei (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My bill change

I had 65$ max unlimited plan and it’s 50$with autopay. And I started a family plan yesterday, and it is supposed to cause 90$ with autopay, which it was showed 90$ at the beginning after adding one new line. However, I just signed up for the prepaid account and it shows I am going to pay 120$ with a

Questions

Closed

Scratched off some of the numbers on a prepaid card

I bought a card for my son phone and I scratched off some of the numbers. I bought it from Walgreens and they said cards are non refundable. Can you please help us? I hope my 50.00 is not lost. No number on the pre-paid card to call. Thank you for your prompt attention

Questions

Prepaid wireless card

The first two numbers of the pin on my prepaid card are scratched off where I can't see them. I chatted online and went to an att store. No one is willing to help. Why use such a poor system if you're not going to do anything to help fix the problem. I can't believe a big company like att just rips

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Prepaid wireless card

The first two numbers of the pin on my prepaid card are scratched off where I can't see them. I chatted online and went to an att store. No one is willing to help. Why use such a poor system if you're not going to do anything to help fix the problem. I can't believe a big company like att just rips

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

Porting At&t Prepaid

How do I port out an AT&T prepaid number to an AT&T account

Questions

Accepted Solution

on autopay and run out of money

will autopay recharge early?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can someone hack or track or clone an iPhone

My apps are being hacked and it?s very hard to explain what is happening however, I will try my best to explain what is going on when I call a customer service rep for one of my apps I get the same person for my customer service

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I lost my SIM card how do I deactivate it??

I lost my SIM card I wanna buy a new one and deactivate my other. Or can I just deactive it because I won?t be using a new one

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

account

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.