AT&T PREPAID

AT&T PREPAID

The freedom of prepaid with no annual contract and no credit check.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(27222)

Accepted Solution

Closed

eSIM reactivation possible if I still have the original QR code

I'm on prepaid and started having data issues when my plan renewed. Apparently all I need to do is have the eSIM and APN reactivated. I'm on an iPhone with eSIM - is it possible to remove the eSIM plan and then re-add it again with the original data or QR code, or once it's deleted it's gone for goo

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Confused ex customer

Deactivate my account for violation of terms and agreement

Questions

Cannot activate my AT&T PREPAID transferred line

Hi, I just ordered a AT&T PREPAID sim kit and entered my account number and PIN at order. After I received the SIM, I activated it on http://att.com/activateprepaid. I entered the ICCID and IMEI on http://att.com/activateprepaid and it said my line was activatied and showed the correct line numb

Questions

• Account & Usage

At&t prepaid

i paid my bill online at at&t prepaid but its been pending on my card for 12 hours

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

$300 plan $50 prepaid cards

I have the $300 yearly ATT prepaid plan. The prepaid account shows payment is due on June 22nd. Today (1/22) I added six $50 prepaid cards I purchased from a retail store sale. I noticed from the forums that the $50 cards expire in 90 days. However, my prepaid account shows the account balance ex

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Help with ensuring my phone will be compatible.

So bit of info about this; I am from Canada and was gonna get the eSIM version of a prepaid plan but wanted to make sure my phone works with the network. My phone is an iPhone 14 capable of having 1 eSIM and 1 regular SIM which was bought in Canada this past December. Checked the bands and I should

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Port Number from Net10 to eSIM and AT&T Prepaid Plan

I need to port my daughter's phone number from Net10 to an AT&T prepaid plan. She has the new iPhone that only accepts eSIM. I wanted to purchase the plan online but it looks like the only option is to receive a physical SIM card. Is the best approach for this situation to go to an AT&T stor

Questions

Unable to apply my ACP benefit to my AT&T prepaid wireless

I have been approved for ACP and I already have an Application ID number. I'm trying to register the benefit with ATT prepaid with this form: https://attprepaidebb.com/ and I'm entering the correct data. I also called National Verifier to make sure all data are correct. However, on the last page,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Account ransferT

Wish to transfer my balance to my checking account. How is that accomplished

Questions

• Account & Usage

VESTA PREPAID CANCEL

I am being charged a monthly fee for VESTA AT&T Prepaid. I don't know what this charge is for and I want to cancel it immediately. But I don't know how can I cancle. Please help!

Questions

• Account & Usage

Be the first to reply

(6)
Cannot activate my AT&T PREPAID transferred line

Hi, I just ordered a AT&T PREPAID sim kit and entered my account number and PIN at order. After I received the SIM, I activated it on http://att.com/activateprepaid. I entered the ICCID and IMEI on http://att.com/activateprepaid and it said my line was activatied and showed the correct line numb

Questions

• Account & Usage

Closed

fixing atnt and their (Edited per community guidelines)hole service

atnt has the most fraudulent lying (Edited per community guidelines)hole data service abd needs to be closed down but theyown the (Edited per community guidelines) fcc so what do we do"

Questions

• Account & Usage

New phone loses signal when switching towers

I’m trying this again since AT&T won’t talk to me like they said they would: I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have conta

Questions

• Account & Usage

Closed

I Must Call AT&T Each Day To Switch Sim Cards Between My Personal Devices.

I use a variety of AT&T-compatible devices, including an Apple iPhone, a Samsung Galaxy, a Google Pixel, and a Motorola Razr. In the past, switching my SIM card between them was all that was necessary to transition between devices without having to contact AT&T for ten years. When I inserted

Questions

ATT VPN APP for ipad

IS there an app that will give me VPN on my 5th gen iPad? Anti armor doesn’t work.

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

REFUND THROUGH NORTLANE FAILED

As with all your other customers in this feed, Northlane is not accessible to have a card activated. The numbers all disconnect. My card expires 2/23 and I want use of the card before it expires. I don’t understand why ATT does business with a company like this.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(19)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

$300 plan $50 prepaid cards

I have the $300 yearly ATT prepaid plan. The prepaid account shows payment is due on June 22nd. Today (1/22) I added six $50 prepaid cards I purchased from a retail store sale. I noticed from the forums that the $50 cards expire in 90 days. However, my prepaid account shows the account balance ex

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Hotspot data

If I go from the basic $30 Prepaid Plan to the $40 Prepaid Plan that increases my mobile data to 15 GB, how much of that 15 GB am I able to use as a mobile hotspot for my laptop before it gets cut off. It appears under the $30 plan it's 2 gb. And then it's throttled irregardless of network activity.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

"New" PrePaid Phone Loses Connectivity When Traveling

I got a new phone about 6 months ago. Since then sometimes when I leave home I lose service. If I notice I can either reboot the phone or switch to Airplane Mode then back and I am fine - until next time.I have contacted Customer Service at least 30 times (really). They all are very nice and try to

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Closed

Service cancellation?

You guys cancelled my service out of the blue on my prepaid account and I want to know why. I haven't had any ability to contact anyone either, because your centers only operate for a portion of the day.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online