AT&T PREPAID

AT&T PREPAID

The freedom of prepaid with no annual contract and no credit check.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(25706)
No internet service on my M1 Hotspot

i pay for the plan every month but early today my internet just completely went off on my hotspot device with no explanation and i’ve reset and tried everything it still will not work and i’m not paying for a device that won’t give me internet.

Questions

• Account & Usage

multi line invitation failing

While looking to lower my cost on my 5 AT&T phones I contacted the online chat in the beginning of June. I seen the 8gb plan had 8gb bonus data if you switched-activated before July 7th. I told her I wanted to switch my 5 post paid phones over and questioned her if the 8gb bonus was online only or i

Questions

• Plans & Features

AT&T PREPAID INTERNATIONAL ROAMING NOT WORKING

I'm currently in Spain and I activated my international add on, I have an iPhone 13 and I'm not able to make calls or send texts, unless I'm in wifi. Not sure what to do, I've called support and they haven't been able to figure it out!

Questions

• Account & Usage

Problem accepting invite for multi-line account

In May, I changed my account to a multi-line account as an account owner. After doing this, I added a family member's phone that we ported from Straight Talk to the multi-line account with no issues. Then, we added another family member with a new line to the multi-line account with no issue. That s

Questions

• Account & Usage

Blacklisted iPhone

Hi, a friend gave me a new iPhone a few weeks ago and I put my AT&T prepaid Sim in it and it turned out the phone was reported stolen. So I put the same back in my old iPhone which I’ve used for years with AT&T prepaid and now that phone is blocked from service two. Can you please help me wi

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Locked SIM

I’m a senior and my brother in another city pays for my AT&T prepaid every month. I somehow locked my phone and need that PUK code. Trouble is is that he can’t remember the email he used at the time that he doesn’t use anymore. We’ve tried everything and both have communicated with AT&T. Wit

Questions

• Account & Usage

question

hi I will have a a trip from US to Canada, I don’t know how to buy a SIM to used in Canada. I want my SIM can you the data and can call or text. Thank you!

Questions

• Plans & Features

Esim

I would like to purchase and esim to start prepaid service with AT&T can anyone help me??

Questions

• Plans & Features

Sim Card is active but cannot create password for log in

I’m transferring my number from T-mobile to AT&T prepaid. This is what i got Activate your AT&T PREPAIDSMdevice Your SIM card is activeGood news! You can skip the activation process. Be sure to Write down your device number so you don’t forget it. Add fun

Questions

• Account & Usage

Ipad 6th generation cellular+wifi. At&T SIM not working anymore

I have had a pay as you go AT&T account for 10 years, presently I have a iPad 6th generation. I buy the monthly cellular several times a year.  Tried to activate it again for a month, and says, Invalid.  In my iPad settings>cellular>manage AT&T account>Invalid Access. (

Questions

• Account & Usage

Device unlock

How do you unlock prepaid phone

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Att prepaid password reset

I’m trying to login to my att prepaid account to pay my bill but I keep getting the error “the system cannot reset your password at this time. call 611 for help.” I have the SIM card in a hotspot box so I can’t call.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Why is extending expiration date is no longer free?

I have a prepaid plan that I am only using occasionally as an emergency number - barely spend more than $3 per month - and have always a balance with over $200 on my account. For years I could extend the expiration date by a year just by calling the support once a year. And it was a free service. Si

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

In / out going calls not working AT&T prepaid SIM card from Mx

Hello, I have a AT&T prepaid SIM card from Mexico that works for Mexico US and Canada. I'm currently in the USA and since the SIM card upgrade I'm no longer able to receive and make calls since February. I've tried all different bands from 2G3G lte and none are working.  I have a Samsung

Questions

puk codes

how can i get a temporary confirmation pin with my phone locked and i have to go to the store i dont have a car help mayb??? need puk code thats (Edited per community guidelines)ing dumb all the security but ya cant use my account password smdh

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.