Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T PREPAID

AT&T PREPAID

The freedom of prepaid with no annual contract and no credit check.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(26453)

Accepted Solution

International calling from New Zealand not active

I’ve paid for international roaming on my iPhone 13 pro with prepaid sim. But I’m unable to connect to any of the carriers here in New Zealand. I do also have an active uk o2 sim and this is working fine, but I need my usa number too.. I have tried resetting the carrier, the line…I’m beginning to th

Questions

• Plans & Features

unblock short code texts

ATT is blocking short code text messages to my phone number. I cannot receive them from my bank. I want to allow short codes to be sent to my phone number.

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Unlocking Phone

I paid in full for my Motorola phone along with a prepaid SIM in one of the At&t branch in FL. When I moved to TX in less a month,I changed carriers. I've been trying to unlock this phone. I asked one of the At&t staff here in TX, and they told me that when my prepaid promo expires,my phone

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Outgoing Text/Messages

I have an iPhone SE with the prepaid plan. My AT&T prepaid account history shows outgoing text/messages to 1C0DE94183566 which I did not initiate. I was charged $2 each day it occurred. What is this code and how do I stop it.

Questions

Accepted Solution

NORTH LANE REFUND CARD

I received a refund for overpayment via the North Lane card, which I believe is just a HUGE SCAM. It WILL NOT let me activate the card online, it WILL NOT let me register the card online and there is NO phone number out there to be able to TALK WITH SOMEONE about this! This is a huge SCAM and they a

Questions

• Account & Usage

Transfer from one AT&T prepaid plan to another AT&T prepaid

Hello all, We have an AT&T 1-year prepaid plan that comes with 8gb of data/month, and we are coming to the end of the first year. The current offering is 16gb of data for the same 1-year prepaid plan, but AT&T is only offering us the 8gb to renew our 1-year prepaid plan, not the 16gb. They s

Questions

• Account & Usage

Cannot activate card

I cannot activate card xxxx xxxx xxxx 1786, with amount of $7.49. I have tried website login.northlane.com/activate, entered 16 digit card #, 3 digit security code and 5 digit zip code, never works.   I called 1-800-225-1115, entered number correctly 3 times, all failed. Is this a scam?

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Plans for tablets and mobile hotspots

Hello, I would like to purchase a Data plans for tablets and mobile hotspots. I have a NETGEAR Nighthawk M1 4G LTE WiFi Mobile Hotspot (MR1100-100NAS). Could I have the 5G package?

Questions

How to permanently opt out of AT&T marketing texts?

First, I wasn't sure which category to put this in! This year, I started getting AT&T marketing texts multiple times a week. They mostly have to do with signing up for the government assistance program. I do believe these are real marketing texts from AT&T. Since May, l have been texting STO

Questions

Unable to make or receive calls with AT&T PREPAID.

I'm unable to make or receive calls with AT&T PREPAID. Neither is the Chat opening on the ATT website inorder to resolve my issue.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lost sim after activation

Lost my sim after activation

Questions

• Account & Usage

network not working

I bought plan and activated sim but the network not working

Questions

• Account & Usage

I need documentation

I need documentation of my att bill but I don't get a bill in the mail or an email

Questions

• Account & Usage

Prepaid website maintenance

When is the maintenance on the prepaid account management website done? I was in the middle of switching plans when it went down and now I have no service which is really bad because I'm a commercial driver currently waiting on a call from a shipper! I need to have cell service! 611 is unavailable r

Questions

Prepaid $25 Plan

I just saw a prepaid plan that's $25 a month if paid in advance or $300. Can existing customers get this offer? I'm presently on a 10 cent per minute plan that's going to 35 cents.

Questions

• Plans & Features

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.