AT&T PREPAID

AT&T PREPAID

The freedom of prepaid with no annual contract and no credit check.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

X
Not letting me sign-up for MyAT&T account??

I've had a AT&T Prepaid Smartphone for around a year now, and have tried to create an MyAT&T account numerous times not only through the app, but through my internet browser as well. Everytime I try to sign-up, it tells me "That information doesn't look quite right. Try Again." EVEN THOUGH i

Questions

• Account & Usage

Predatory Experience with ATT Prepaid (Calls Redirected without Permission)

Repeatedly, my data is deactivated and my outbound calls are being redirected - without my permission - and this experience has caused unrepairable damage. When I've called customer support to report the practice that ATT is using to block my data connection and redirect my outbound calls the agents

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Spam email to text

I get at least 20 + scam texts sent through email to my phone with no way to stop them ... what is att actually doing about it ?

Questions

No more 25cents/minute plan for prepaid phone?

I use AT&T prepaid service. During the pandemic, I was out of country and switched to pay per use plan. In 2022, again I'm out of country and tried to switch my monthly plan to pay per use, then I couldn't see such an option among plans on their website. AT&T discontinued pay per use plan? S

Questions

• Plans & Features

Voicemail

Can't remember voicemail password

Questions

How to unlock my moto ace 5G

I follow the instructions but when I go to fill out the request for unlock code it tells me some info is wrong but I've triple checked it's all right. Is there an easier way to unlock device than through the at&t device unlock page? Can I unlock it through calling support?

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

WiFi calling not working suddenly

I can't find a reason my WiFi calling won't work on my radiant max phone

Questions

Going from iPhone 6 Post Paid to iPhone 13 PrePaid--proper procedure?

I have an iPhone 6 and use AT&T monthly (post paid I guess?). I just bought an unlocked iPhone 13 from the Apple Store, and want to switch to ATT PrePaid. What is the proper procedure? Should I do a "recover from backup" onto my new iPhone 13 and then go to the ATT Store and get this eSim and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text messages

ATT: Hi! Your $250 voucher has been returned 2 times already, 1 last return and it will be void. Claim here [Link Removed]

Questions

Help! ATT Data, MMS, confirmation texts not working to phone with Unlimited US/Mexico prepaid plan

Hi, I just received a new Maestro Plus phone from US to replace one that was bad in Mexico where I live. I use a prepaid SIM card with Unlimited US/Mexico plan that is always paid and works for the most part in Maestro phone. The SIM card works for most functions however I do not have any ATT data

Questions

Call forward remote

How can I forward calls from post device

Questions

Lock code

My grandma has been with ATT for years and I had her carrier changed because it was 22.00 cheaper. I had her phone number ported over to USMobile and when I put the new sim card in, I find out that ATT locked their phones. This is just a basic flip phone, no smartphone and it has been paid for and t

Questions

Accepted Solution

HELP! ATT prepaid phone in Mexico with US/Mexico Unlimited Calling SIM

I live in Mexico and my ATT US prepaid phone quit working. I need the Unlimited US/Mexico vice versa calling SIM number I am paying for to work in another phone. ATT here has a phone that is used in US for Att prepaid but it cannot get the SIM to work for US or recognize my US SIM card. These que

Questions

3rd party old ATT unlimited plan is disabled by ATT--what to do?

I have ATT for this data only plan on an ATT labeled Netgear Nighthawk 4g. Our regular phones are with VZW, as well as a backup 4g Hotspot 15gb/mo. We live in a very rural area which will be years before we get 5g. Our monthly usage is always less then 150gb/month, except this last winter--too much

Questions

MOBILE BROADBAND DISCONNECTED TO MY NETGEAR ROUTER

I have an AT&T prepaid plan of 100gb for $55. I have a message that says MOBILE BROADBAND DISCONNECTED.  What can I do?   It was working well until 2 days ago.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.